The Mystery of Lady Sienna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how long I had been reading when I heard the lock turn and the heavy oak door swung open. Sarah stepped in holding a tray of food. She was wearing a different outfit. Instead of the heavy robe she wore a satiny gown which barely came to her knees. Even in the dim light of the candles and fireplace I could see through the translucent red fabric that she was nude underneath the flowing layers of material. Her milky breasts pushed against the flowing fabric. When she turned toward me I had a clear view of her large areolas. Her bullet-like nipples formed small peaks on the bodice of the dress. Her hair was different from before. Instead of the long, straight, silky tresses was now had a mass of ringlets cascading over her shoulders. For the first time since I met her it appeared she was wearing makeup. Makeup that I imagined was trying to conceal what it could not. Despite her being scrubbed and primped, it was obvious from the puffy eyes that Sarah had been crying a lot. I wanted to run to her and comfort her and tell her that I loved her. But I didn't. I sat waiting for her to move. I did love her and I knew it, but I also hated her then. She was a whore and willingly servicing any man for Sienna. I had no way to know if she only fucked me as part of Sienna's wicked plans to break me or if she truly cared for me. So I just stared at her as the door closed and she walked over to me.

"Oh god, George, I am so sorry they did that to you because of me. See, I tried to tell you. You can't fight them, you have to do as they want and everything will be ok," She whimpered as she sat the tray down and came to me.

Even as she touched my cheek, I sat still, displaying no emotion. I saw the tears in her eyes. They seemed genuine, but I didn't trust that I knew what was real anymore. The last time I saw her she seemed to be genuinely enjoying sucking a big hairy hard cock. I felt like I would vomit as my mind conjured up images of her sucking and fucking the room full of men.

"Please, forgive me. I begged them to let me be your nurse; to let me come and care for you. I am yours as long as you want me, for anything you want me for. Or..oh god please George just don't hate me. I will go and never speak to you again if that is what you want. She can do whatever to me. I won't help her hurt you again."

Her tears were real, or at least they were real to me. I realized that Sienna had truly broken her and I was the only thread of reality she had now. She played her part for Sienna and I knew she would continue to do Sienna's bidding. I could never reject her and in my mind the best way to protect her was to accept her as my nurse and servant. I reached up with my undamaged arm and pulled her down into my lap. She was still crying but now she was smiling too. She nuzzled into my neck and kissed me softly.

"George, I love you and I would die for you. But I can not watch you get hurt for me. Please, you must understand how things are here. Our Mistress will let us be together and be happy as long as we do the other things she wants of us. I am used to it. It gives me no pleasure, but it also does not hurt me. Let me teach you to suspend your feelings so this place won't hurt you, please, baby," She purred in my ear. "Now eat, while I fix up the bed!"

I wanted to tell her I loved her too. But something held me back. I watched as she walked over to the bed. Her sexy ass was clearly visible through the shear material. I watched as it swayed around as she began to fix my bed covers. If not for my damaged and painful arm I would have gotten to my feet and taken her. I wanted so to throw her on the bed and pull up her silky gown and then plunge my cock deep into her pussy. I wanted to ravage her and make her my woman. But instead I just sat there and watched her sexy body bounce around as she made my bed. I didn't even realize that my thoughts had caused my cock to grow. She turned to me and admonished me for not eating.

"If you are going to act on those naughty thoughts you are having about me baby, you are going to need your strength. If you don't start eating right now I am going to come over there and feed you."

Like a child that has been scolded by his mother, I began to obediently eat the delicious food she had brought to me. Sarah busied herself straightening my room and keeping my wine glass full. The wine seemed to be making me unusually woozy. No doubt some sort of medication was being given me. I decided not to protest. If they wanted to kill me, poisoning my wine seemed an unlikely choice of weapon. I assumed it was pain killers and I knew I needed them. Besides I had decided to trust Sarah, so whatever was to be, would be. Curiously though, my cock had grown almost uncomfortably hard, even though I had blocked out my thoughts of fucking Sarah for the time being.

When I finished eating, she came over to me and wiped my lips with a linen napkin. Then she dropped to her knees and began to kiss and lick my hard, aching cock. I wanted to object. To tell her I did not intend for her to be my whore. But I could not speak. My head fell back and I watch Sarah pleasure my cock with her talented lips and tongue as if it was a dream. I could hear my own moaning and the sounds of her lips slurping on my throbbing shaft. She took my hand and guided it to her head. My fingers became tangled in her ringlets. She released my cock from her mouth for a second and whispered for me to fuck her face. I felt my body shudder. All of the past couple of days disappeared from my mind. My body was alive with pleasure; pleasure being given to me so freely by my beautiful lover. She devoured my cock as I held her head in my hand. I felt her throat tighten on my cock head each time she slid me all the way into her mouth. He lips grazed my balls and her nose nestled into my pubic hair. Without realizing what I was doing I was humping her face, fucking her mouth deeply.

I heard her contented murmurs and even in the haze I knew she wanted me to fuck her like that. I looked down, struggling to focus. I could see she had one hand between her legs. Her gown had hiked up enough so that I could se she was fingering her hairless pussy as she sucked my cock. Her other hand was fondling my tightening balls. I felt like I was on the verge of orgasm, yet did not cum. Sienna's drugs work well. I squirmed as the pleasure mixed with the agony of needing release. Using her hair I pulled her mouth off my cock. The look in my eyes must have told her what I wanted.

She climbed into my lap and impaled her hot pussy on my cock. I screamed as her warm wet pink flesh enveloped my shaft. The pleasure she was giving me was almost unbearable. She began to ride my cock, lifting herself up until just the tip was at her entrance and then plunging down on me until her pussy lips kissed my balls. Her pussy was oozing all over my shaft. I could feel her juices run down my cock and over my ball sack. She was begging for my cum now, urging me to give my seed to her. Then her body tensed and her pussy muscles grabbed hold of my cock hard. I was locked deep inside her as she came on my cock. The room was filled with the sounds and the odor of raw sex. I erupted violently. My body was convulsing as waves of intense pleasure overwhelmed my senses. I felt my head roll back just before darkness took over. I blacked out with the combined screams of our passion ringing in my ears.

To be continued...

12