The Mystery of Lady Sienna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my anger at Sienna and my frustration over Sarah being made a slut for others seemed to take over. I pulled Dianna to her feet. My hand went to her crotch and two of my fingers entered her sopping wet cunt. My thumb slid up her slit and found her clit. It was hard and fat ad stood out from her hood at least a half inch. I had never known a woman with such a large clit. She screamed as my thumb pressed into it. Again I spoke in uncharacteristically filthy language; calling her foul names. This time however, it was Sienna I was screaming these words at and treating as if she was a filthy whore. Dianna ground her orgasming pussy hard onto my fingers causing her warm juices to flow down my hand to my arm. Her orgasm was genuine. Only true passion could make a woman's pussy flow like that.

Any remorse I felt over treating her like a slut evaporated. It was apparent that she liked being used roughly. I grabbed her and bent her over the side of the bed. I rammed my aching cock deep into her fully exposed, wet cunt. As I fucked her hard she began moaning loudly.

"Oh yes! Thank you, Sir! Fuck me harder please!"

I was all too eager to comply with her request. Her words spurred me to pound her quivering pussy harder; my cock impaling her as my balls bounced off her with each thrust. My need for release was growing frenzied and fed my already significant sexual rage. As she continued to moan under my assault, I began to slap her ass in rhythm with my thrusts. She responded by cumming over and over again. Her juices were running down my balls and thighs as sweat was running down my forehead. Without warning the door burst open and Sarah entered the room. I was past the point of stopping. I barely turned my head to acknowledge Sarah's presence. She was naked and disheveled, having obviously spent the night fucking others to please Sienna. I would learn all about it later but at that moment nothing could have quashed the animalistic passions Dianna had kindled.

I continued to pound Dianna's hot orgasmic pussy as if we were still alone in the room. In some part of me I knew I would find a way to atone to Sarah for my actions but I was powerless to stop. Then to my surprise Sarah made everything ok. She knelt behind me as I pistoned my cock in and out of Dianna. She was fondling my aching balls and gently kissing my now sweat covered skin as she encouraged me to continue to fuck her friend. Somehow she knew I needed help to find release. She spread my humping ass cheeks and began stabbing at my tight hole with her little, silky tongue. Her rimming of my anus was just enough to finally push me over the edge. I drove my cock deep into Dianna's cunt and exploded as the tip of Sarah's tongue fucked my asshole. My orgasm was so intense that my head pounded and my body shook uncontrollably. Both women held me; caressing and kissing me softly until I recovered. Dianna bid me goodnight with a soft kiss and what seemed to be a heartfelt thank you, leaving me alone with Sarah. Neither Sarah nor I spoke a word after Dianna left. We just curled up in each other's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

12