The Mystic-First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a pure soul, John, I could feel that right away with you. Since you have given me a gift I'll give you one as well. Whenever you are with a woman, you'll both feel as good as it did this night."

Her words eased into him like honey through cracks, slow but purposeful. John dreamed of white sandy breaches and being free, unknowing of what he was just given.

The next morning John made his escape with an attractive British girl whose family had land in the Caribbean.

Lauren smiled all the next day and into the evening, although John had not paid her for the previous night she had still enjoyed it.

It was a bit of a surprise when a few days later a letter was left for her at the front desk.

Three hundred dollar bills and note simply saying, "Thank You," were in the letter. Lauren smiled again as she collected the letter on her way out of the hotel.

*** As always can only reposted on other sites with the Author's agreement***

12