The Nanny Ch. 05

Story Info
Brian claims Anne.
1.9k words
4.53
100.8k
60

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lullaby and goodnight, go to sleep little Ruthie..." gently sang Anne as she was putting Ruthie to sleep. This had become the custom at night: TV and snack time, bath time, then bed time. Ruthie couldn't go to sleep without being tucked in and sang to by Anne, or "mommy."

Humming the last bit of the song, Anne gazed down at the little girl that had become such a big part of her life in such a short time. Seeing that she had finally dozed off she brushed a few strands of hair off Ruthie's face and headed for the door only to run into the one person she felt like avoiding: Brian.

Earlier that day everything had seemed so perfect. They had been out on the balcony and it felt as though she had just melted into him. In that moment Anne had realized that she could want to be with Brian; but it had to be her choice.

She didn't know how long he had been standing there but she didn't like it when she caught him looking at her; it made her self-conscience.

God, she's so damn beautiful,he thought,why can't she just accept this? I'll show her how perfect we are.

As he leaned against the door frame and watched Anne tuck Ruthie into bed, he felt his heart squeeze.His girls,he mused.

When Anne turned and finally saw him there all he wanted to do was pick her up and crush her to him. Brian needed to kiss her so badly that his lips tingled.

She was slowly walking towards him and when she was within reach Brian snatched her and caught her gasp of surprise in a kiss that was so deep that neither knew where one began and one ended.

Weakly, Anne pushed against Brian, trying to get him to let go of her. But all that did was make him hold her tighter and kiss her even fiercer.

Not wanting to wake Ruthie, he picked her up and couldn't help but palm her behind as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Walking as fast as possible they stopped at random walls on the way to their bedroom, tearing at clothes, but never parting their lips.

Stopping about a few feet away from their door, Brian pushed Anne up against the wall and finally just ripped her blue button-up shirt off so that it just hung in shreds on her shoulders. Impatient to taste her, he flicked his wrist and pulled her bra down, too desperate to take the time to get it off. This propped her breasts up like they were an offering meant only for him. Once they were revealed, Brian bent down and took one hard nipple into his mouth while palming the other poor neglected one.

"Aaa, Brian, what are you doing to me?" asked a dazed and turned on Anne. She knew they still had a lot to talk about but he decided at that moment to nibble on her nipple and she was completely lost. "Pl-please Brian, stop, w-wait..."

Panting, all Brian could say was, "I need you, Anne. I need you." With that he went back to lavishing attention on her stiff nipples. Rolling one in between his fingers he slid back a bit and blew warm air across the one that had just been in his mouth, watching it get impossibly harder.

Wanting her to have a special and memorable first time, Brian forced himself to move and not just take her against the wall like some animal.Control, control, cool down, he chanted in his head.

Forcing himself to calm down, Brian picked Anne up again and whether it was voluntary or involuntary, she started to undulate her hips and grind against the bulge in his jeans that was desperate for her.

Placing her on the edge of the bed, Brian moved quickly and removed what was left of her clothes and tossed them behind him. Stepping away from the bed he tore off his own clothes and came back to haul Anne to the center of the huge bed.

Kneeling in between her thighs, Brian settled onto his stomach in front of her pussy and threw one leg over each shoulder, spreading them as far as they could go.

This put her clit and labia on prominent display. However, he nibbled around her belly button and took random playful bites here and there. Moving lower, he nibbled his way down to the inside of her thighs, licked the crease between her thigh and cunt.

Anne thought she was going to go insane,it can't get much worse.She felt as though she'd die from unfulfilled desire, which she shouldn't be feeling!

Finally, Brian began to touch the place that Anne wanted him to touch most; the part that felt like it was on fire, one that only Brian could put out. Tracing each fold with his finger, Brian had to have outlined every fold a hundred times, or at least it felt like it.

"Brian, please..." panted Anne.

When she thought she couldn't take anymore, Brian decided to dip his head and take the same route his fingers had, but with his tongue.

So close, almost there,thought Anne, eyes squeezed shut, trying to breathe. Fulfillment was just within reach when all of a sudden, Brian stopped. Opening her eyes, Anne raised her head to look at Brian with glazed eyes to see why he stopped.

Looking up at her, Brian asked, "Do you want me, Anne?"Brush, circle."Do you accept me, us?"Brush, circle."Who do you belong to?" Each question was punctuated with a little brush against her clit and continuous rubbing around it, never quite fully touching it.

Shaking her head as though trying to clear it, Anne just looked at him and bit her bottom lip. She was torn. He wanted her to make this life-altering decision in a matter of moments.

When she didn't answer right away, with a pain etched in his features, Brian pleaded, "Please Anne. Choose me. Please."

Closing her eyes against seeing his pain so clearly heard and seen, Anne at first couldn't make up her mind.

However, looking into his eyes, Anne knew what her choice was. Throughout the week Brian had somehow become essential to her. Anne couldn't imagine living without him.

She saw the determination he wanted her to see; that said he would keep her at any cost. But, the love that was seen when one took a closer look and the obvious pain he felt by thinking that she could never love him in return, was the deciding factor.

"You, Brian. I want you. I accept you." Taking a deep breath, Anne looked him in the eye and breathed out, "I love you."

A smile blossomed on Brian's face and he fully pressed down on Anne's clit. Immediately she exploded into a million pieces and she didn't even know that he was lying on top of her until she felt him brushing back damp tendrils of hair from her face and nibbling on her collarbone.

Smiling, Anne lifted her hand to caress the side of Brian's face. Looking into his eyes, she softly repeated, "I love you, Brian."

Settling himself between her thighs, Brian raked her clit with his cock a couple of times then moved lower and poised himself at her entrance. "I love you, Anne." With that he plunged into her and dipped his head to catch her gasp of pain with a kiss.

"Shh baby, it's okay. Shh." Running a calming hand through her hair, Brian waited and gave her time to adjust to his size.

The pain had been sharp and brief. Anne started to enjoy the feeling of fullness and carefully lifted her hips. He slid in a little deeper inside and started to pull back a bit and then thrust back in.

His slow thrusting was driving Anne crazy. She started to pick up her hips and meet him faster and harder.

Trying to go slow so that he didn't hurt her, he groaned out, "Anne, baby, you can't do that. I won't be able to control myself. I don't want to hurt you." He gazed down at her and was surprised by what she did.

Sliding her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist, Anne pushed even harder and demanded, "Love me later, fuck me now." Pulling his head down, she kissed him so fiercely that Brian grinned in his head and started to give her exactly what she asked for.

Pulling almost all the way out, Brian thrust back in at a hard and fast pace. Each time he sunk in further until he was all the way in and was bumping her cervix.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the smell of sex just heightened their arousal.

"Oh god, I'm so close, Brian. Make me come, I'm almost..." Panting and groaning, Anne started to scream as she felt an orgasm overwhelm her that was even stronger than her first.

However, this didn't stop Brian. He kept pumping into her at a faster and harder pace. Coming to his knees, he pressed her legs into her chest and started to penetrate her even deeper.

"Ss-stop, Brian. I can't take it. B-brain..." No sooner had she recovered from her orgasm than another one was ripping through her with an almost painful force.

Unable to last through her clenching muscles, Brian shouted, "I'm cumming, Anne. I'm..." Groaning out his pleasure, he collapsed on top of Anne, totally replete of strength.

Once he had recovered a bit, Brian rolled them over, keeping them locked together.

Feeling him harden again, Anne started to roll her hips slowly.

Sitting up, she started to tug and pinch her nipples for her and Brian's pleasure. Not able to keep his hands off of her and knowing that he wouldn't last long, Brian reached down and started to play with Anne's clit and soon she was riding him furiously and they were both shouting out.

This time it was Anne that collapsed, and Brian just wrapped his arms around her and held her close while they caught their breath.

"I won't, can't live without you, Anne. I just can't. Please tell me that you really love me. That you will stay with me, marry me." He looked up at her with a look of such hope that she would say yes. But his eyes held a defeated glimmer that bespoke of how he thought that she'd never accept him.

Cupping his face in between her hands, Anne leaned down and kissed Brian with everything that she felt for him.

Rising up, she looked down at him and firmly said, "I love you. Brian, I won't, can't live without you. I will stay with you; marry you, because I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Thank god," he groaned out, causing Anne to giggle. Brian fisted his hands in her silky mass of hair and brought her head down to meet in a kiss that was one of many to come.

Author's Note: To my readers, I'm sorry for how long it took me to write the chapters. Thank you to all readers who put up with my slowness. I'm currently working on another story where the man is even wilder than Brian. ;).