The Narrow Boat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah you've met." He said as he approached.

"Not really." The woman said, eyeing me up and down.

"Let me make the introductions." Bruce smiled broadly as he saw my suitcase.

"This is our new friend Rich. This is Trevor and Stephanie."

Stephanie raised her eyebrows. Trevor smiled at me.

"What's happening, Rich?" Bruce continued. "Leaving home?"

"Something like that." I said reaching down for my suitcases handle. "Do you know where the nearest Bus stop is?"

I hadn't noticed it clouding over. The first drops of rain hit my head.

"It's miles to the nearest Bus stop." Bruce said. "It's raining as well. Come aboard and we'll discuss what to do over a nice cup of tea, or something. The kettles on."

I followed Trevor and Stephanie onto Bruce's boat, glancing once in the direction of what had been mine. I was sure I saw the curtain twitch.

We all sat at the table in the galley area of Bruce and John's boat. I sat next to Stephanie on one of the bench seats opposite John and Trevor. Bruce sat on a director's chair at the end.

I was pressed into explaining why I had been told to leave my own boat. I thought quickly, as the truth would never do, and I think I gave them the impression that Gill and Sally liked each other more than they both liked me. Bruce opened two bottles of red wine and filled us each a glass.

"What are we going to do with you now?" Stephanie asked.

I could see I'd won her sympathy. Was it just the cramped seats or was her knee pressing against mine? I shifted along the seat until our thighs touched and smiled at her. She stiffened slightly but didn't move away.

"We can't send you away this weather," remarked Trevor. "You'd best stay with one of us tonight and see if you can sort something out with your friends in the morning."

I drank to that. Stephanie had removed her jacket and I could just see the outline of her bra through the material of her blouse. I watched from the corner of my eye as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. I moved my thigh up and down against hers as we listened to Trevor giving details of the response to his latest exhibition of paintings. His name rang a bell. I remembered having a poster print of one of his Album covers on my wall in my early teens. Bruce refilled our glasses and told of the plot of his latest story. One of a dozen he'd started over the last few years but had never finished.

"Excuse me for a moment please," Stephanie said, indicating she wished to stand.

"I must freshen up a bit."

I stood up and watched her skirt ride up her thighs as she slid along the bench seat towards me. She took my offered hand and stood up, releasing it to pull down her skirt. Bruce then had to stand to allow her to pass him on her way to their bathroom on the far side of their lounge area.

"Well," Bruce said, as we resumed our seats. "We do not have a spare bed but we could make up somewhere for to sleep on the floor if you do not mind roughing it"

"Stay with us," said Trevor, the hint of a smile around his lips. "We do have a spare bed and I can tell Steff would love to have you."

"If you're sure I wouldn't be putting you out?" I tried to keep the enthusiasm from my voice.

"It'll only be for one night."

"It couldn't be for more than three. That's as long as we will be here this time. Just having a short break. The exhibitions finished and I'm away to the States the end of next week. Steff was finding things getting on top of her. Weren't you dear?"

Stephanie had returned. Bruce and I stood up and allowed her to retake her seat.

"What was that?" She asked as she finished sliding along the bench seat and rucking up her skirt, she'd taken her tights off.

"Rich is going to stay with us tonight," Trevor smiled at her.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"If that is what you want?" She sipped at her wine.

"Here, have some more," said John, offering to refill her glass for her.

"You'll get me drunk," She said but didn't refuse.

"I doubt I," Trevor replied, taking a small metal tin from his shirt pocket and taking out two hand-rolled cigarettes.

"You at Uni?" He asked me as he lit one and passed it to John.

I nodded.

"You'll know what this is then?" More of a statement then a question.

I nodded again. I knew.

He lit the second, pulled deep on it and handed it across the table to me.

I took it and lifted it to my lips. Stephanie placed her hand on my wrist.

"You don't have to," She said, seriously.

"It's alright," I said, drawing the smoke deep into my lungs and holding it for a few seconds before exhaling.

I took a second drag and offered it to Stephanie. She shook her head so I handed it back to Trevor.

"About the only thing you don't do. Isn't it Steff?" Trevor almost sneered at her.

"Shut up," She snapped.

"Come on children," Bruce tried to act as mediator. "Be nice."

He took a deep drag on his cigarette then passed it back to John.

"Steff will be up for anything later," Trevor said, passing the cigarette to me and taking another from his tin.

"Oh leave me alone," She turned her head to the curtain.

"I think we'll have some fun tonight." Trevor looked to Bruce and nodded towards the fridge.

"Are you sure?" Bruce asked, looking at me.

"Oh yeah," Trevor stretched. "Rich here is all grown up. You want to play with the adults, don't you?"

"Depends what we're playing?" I replied.

I must admit I felt relaxed.

"Grown up games."

"I can play games," I said, not really following him.

Bruce had reached behind him into the fridge and took out a bottle of Vodka. He placed it on the table with a glass from the draining board.

"Steff's medicine," Trevor said, pouring a triple measure into the glass and placing it in front of Stephanie.

"I don't want it," she said, pushing away slightly.

"Of course not," Trevor agreed. "Let's just leave it there."

"You Bastard," she said as she picked it up.

I noticed her fingers were trembling as she lifted it to her lips and drank.

"That's better, Steff." Trevor watched her drink, topped up her glass and turned to Bruce. "What shall we play?"

"Ludo," He said standing up and taking a box from the cupboard above our heads.

"Ludo?" I said. It didn't seem very grown up to me. John stood up and went to the toilet. When he returned he carried a bottle of Brandy. I could see a bulge in his trousers.

"Finish your wine," He said sitting down. "We'll use the same glasses."

Bruce set up the board.

"Well play the first game here," He said, throwing a dice.

"Steff can play with Rich. If she isn't already doing so."

"Fuck off," she snapped at him then I felt her hand on my thigh under the table.

It just lay there, not moving.

We played the first game. John won and I came second. It was warm in there. The atmosphere was heavy with the smoke from our cigarettes.

"Let's move into the other room," said Bruce, picking up the dice and the Brandy.

We all followed. Stephanie carried her own bottle and glass. I watched her ass. She stopped once and I squeezed it. She leaned her head back against my shoulder.

The two large leather reclining chairs had been pushed to one side leaving a sizeable space clear in the centre of the room. Bruce pressed a button on the CD player. The room was filled with soft music.

The board was placed in the middle of the room and we sat on the thick carpet around it. John poured some more Brandy into my glass. I didn't normally drink spirits but this was good. Another joint was lit and passed around. Bruce undid the top two buttons of his shirt then picked up the dice

"This time we'll make it interesting," He said.

"Yes." I heard Steff breathe beside me.

"This time when one of your counters land you may choose the opponent of your choice and tell them to do something."

"Like what?" I asked. I didn't really care.

"You'll soon pick it up," Trevor said, looking me up and down.

We played. Steff ran her fingers up and down my spine. I was sure Trevor could see but he didn't say a word. I could feel my prick growing.

Trevor was the first to get a counter 'home'.

"Give me your blouse. Steff." He said.

"It's always me first," Steff complained with a slur on her lips but she removed it and put it on the floor behind her.

I was second with a counter 'home.'

"My turn," Steff said, spilling some of her drink.

"You take your shirt off," She said to me.

"Can't do that," Bruce said, pouring more Brandy into my glass and handing it to me. "You're on the same side."

"Ok." Steff nodded. "John, your trousers."

John lifted his ass with difficulty and pulled his trousers down. Bruce helped him to take his feet from them.

Trevor had his second counter home. He passed me a cigarette and told Steff to remove her bra. I looked down at her bare tits; her nipples swam in and out of focus.

"Have a feel." Trevor said so I reached my hand and squeezed one.

Steff flinched slightly then smiled at me.

Somebody else had a token 'home' and Steff and Bruce were helping me to take my underpants and trousers off. John was standing naked in front of me sprinkling something from a bottle onto a handkerchief. He held it under my nose. It was strong. I coughed.

"Again." He urged.

It wasn't so bad this time. I suddenly felt really randy. He held the cloth under Steff's nose. She breathed deeply and smiled at me. Suddenly she pulled my face to hers and planted her lips on my. I opened my lips to her tongue, fenced with it and followed it back into her mouth. Somebody was wanking my prick. It felt good. I turned my head from Steff and watched as Trevor took my prick into his mouth. I was about to protest when Steff pushed me onto my back and rubbed a nipple against my lips.

What the fuck. Let Trevor give me a blowjob if he wanted too. His hand and mouth moved together and my hips responded. He was good. I sucked Steff's nipple and half her tit into my mouth, sucking on it like a baby. I could feel something cold and wet on my ass hole as Steff moved above me, straddling my face and lowering her pussy to my mouth. I pushed my tongue up inside her and heard her gasp. I licked and sucked on her lips, pulling her clit from cover and flicking it with my tongue. Somebody had pushed a finger up my ass and was working it in and out.

Trevor moved his mouth and I tried to follow it with my prick. He was good. Steff rubbed her pussy hard against my mouth. I could hear her laughing and swearing. There was a flash of light then somebody heavy straddled my hips. Something wet and cold was rubbed on the head of my prick and I was entering someone. I heard a deep-throated grunt as the hole sank down on me, only stopping when their ass cheeks, prick and balls came into contact with my skin. He rose and fell. I feel his ass hole tightening and relaxing around my prick. Steff's thighs suddenly tightened around my head and she gave a cry and my face was flooded with her juices. She climbed from me and I looked down to where John was riding my prick.

"Come on." He panted. "Give it to me. Fuck me."

I automatically reached down for his ass cheeks as a flash of light temporarily blinded me. My balls began to tighten as I moved with him.

"Yeah. Yeah." I gasped as I began to shoot inside his bowels.

The light flashed again.

He stood up. There were so many people standing around me. All naked. Steff's face swam into focus as she knelt by my side and ran her fingers down my cheek.

"Turn over." She whispered.

I did. First onto my stomach, then onto my hands and knees. She lifted my head and Trevor fed his prick into my mouth. There were hands on my ass cheeks pulling them apart. My hole was lubricated again as the camera flashed. I knew what they were doing. Let them. Something hard was pushed against then inside my anus. It hurt as it slid deep inside me. It was moved in and out, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. Then the pain was gone, replaced by a warm glow. I reached for Trevor's prick and worked his foreskin back and forth as he moved in and out of my mouth. The man inside my ass was coming. I could feel his prick pumping and his come spraying inside me. He pulled out of me leaving me suddenly feeling empty. Not for long. Somebody else was taking his place. I welcomed him inside me. I redoubled my efforts on Trevor's prick, soon rewarded with a mouth full of come. Before that day the only come I tasted had been my own. Now I wanted more. The prick was still moving inside my ass, the strokes shortening and quickening. I heard him gasping, it sounded like John, and felt him come inside me. Every nerve in my body seemed to be on fire.

Steff was sitting with her back against the cabin wall. I pulled her to the ground and mounted her. Driving my prick inside her pussy with one thrust. She cried out then wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pumped away inside her. I pulled from her dripping pussy and looked around. She moaned in disappointment. I wanted more. I saw the tube of lubricating jelly they'd used on me lying on the carpet. Picking it up I spread some of the contents on Steff's ass hole and turning her onto her side rammed my prick inside it. She jerked as if I'd shot her. Then her body relaxed. I moved in and out fast and hard. Ignoring her occasional cries. Trevor moved to the other side of her and offered his prick to her lips. Her mouth opened to take him inside as I came. I lay still, my prick embedded deep inside her ass whilst she sucked her husband off only pulling out of her when I saw her head jerking with the force of his come and the movements of her throat as she swallowed. I turned around. John had Bruce's prick in his mouth. His ass was pointing at me. I moved towards him.

Somebody was groaning. The sound was coming from a long way away. They groaned again. It was nearer this time. It was me.

I opened one eye and looked around. There were naked bodies everywhere. Every muscle in my body ached. My ass hole felt as if it was on fire. I crawled on all fours to the bathroom reaching it as my stomach started to heave. Poking my head over the rim I barfed then threw up.

I forced myself to stand up. Taking the toothbrushes from their glass I filled it with water and drank. I re-filled it and drank again. My stomach churned and I thought I was going to throw up again. I sipped at a third glass and it settled.

I prodded gently at my anus with a finger. It was sore as hell. Looking at my finger when I took it away I saw that it was stained with shit and blood. I rinsed it under the tap. I sat on the toilet seat holding my head in my hands.

Something moved inside me. I could have screamed out loud when it left me. I tried to piece together what had happened the previous night.

Mostly I remembered flashing lights. A camera.

Why would they take my picture? If they knew I had theirs. They set me up for it. Who would have told them? Only Gill had had the chance. Trevor and Steff were sure to have had mobile phones on them in their car so they could have phoned them to arrange things. They must have some relationship if they can ring two people and arrange that. It did read like one of the plots of one of Bruce's stories.

Why the pictures? To threaten to use if I threatened to take my pictures to the newspapers? What should I do? And what was in that stuff they made me sniff? I could do with some of that. The pain in anus had subsided so I dabbed at it gently with some tissue. That was going to hurt for a day or two.

I crept out of the bathroom without flushing the toilet and went into the kitchen area. If I remembered correctly John had reached up to the overhead cupboard after he had finished with the glass bottle. I opened first one then the other. Ah, there it was. I took it down. Only a small part of the label remained. A capital 'A' and a small 'm'. It was three parts full. I walked back into the living room. I was starting to feel a little better. I found my clothes and started to dress. I looked around as I did so. The clock on the wall read six thirty. Sally and her early morning runs had conditioned my body to wake at this time. Everybody still looked out to the world. I looked down at Stephanie as I tucked my shirt into my trousers. She lay part on her side part on her back. I knelt by her side opened the bottle and held it under her nose for a few seconds, replaced the stopper and pushed her gently onto her back.

I could smell the contents of the bottle faintly as I opened her legs and looked down at her pussy. I ran a finger up and down her slit then pushed it inside her. I could feel my prick stiffening inside my trousers so I took it out and stroked it. She opened her eyes slowly and held out her arms to me. I leaned over her and sank my prick deep inside her with one thrust. I pulled out and did again. She wrapped her legs around me as I drove into her. Her breathing came in short gasps as I quickened my strokes. I could feel myself coming so I pulled from her hole and sprayed my come over her pussy lips and pubic hairs. She tried to hold me to her but I shook her off and stood up. There was a look of frustration on her face I bent over, took her hand, and placed the index finger against her clit and rubbed it.

I stood up and watched as she frigged herself in front of me. I took a deep breath and removed the stopper from the bottle and sprinkled a few drops by the heads of the others. Bruce was the last as I stood up I saw his digital camera on the shelf. I placed the bottle in my pocket. Checking the camera was on and had power I pointed it at Stephanie and took two shots of her as she came. She had one hand on her pussy the fingers of the other in her mouth sucking them clean of my come. I saw that Trevor was stirring, then, with his prick hardening, I watched as he mounted Stephanie. I clicked the camera again. Both their faces were in frame. I moved the camera for a shot of his prick inside her. Bruce was sucking on John's prick. He eyes were still closed. I knelt to take a shot, hopefully capturing both faces.

My own prick was hard again and I thought of having Stephanie again or even one of the male ass holes on offer but fought against it. I sprinkled a few more drops of liquid into the air and took two more shots on the cameras widest lens setting and left. Taking both the camera and bottle with me. I opened the engine cover of Gill and Sally's boat and removed the spare key from its hiding place, shown to me when I'd been given a tour of the boat. I opened the door and slipped inside. Gill's bed hadn't been slept in. I walked past it, through the living area and the three empty wine bottles and into what had been Sally and my bedroom.

It looked as if the girls had slept together for mutual protection. They both wore night dresses. I held the open bottle under Gills nose whilst she took four breaths and repeated it to Sally.

I stood back at the foot of the bed and waited camera in hand.

* * * * *

Comments are welcome.