The Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the lovely mounds of buttock flesh, he transferred his attention to his aunt's anus, and the mature woman felt a frisson of erotic delight flicker through her as he made contact with the whorled bud.

Then he was at the lips of her vagina, delving into it musky delights, before parting the thick, heavily-aroused labia, and then moving deeper to the budding, thrusting clitoris.

Suddenly, as mature and experienced as she was at being ass worshipped, Amanda Frobisher could hold back the flood gates of erotic ecstasy no longer, and with a moaning, groaning "Yeeeees" she exploded on the boy's face while he knelt behind her.

Pushing him away, Mrs Frobisher turned, grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him onto her heaving, satin-clad breasts, before mashing her mouth onto his pussy-perfumed lips, one hand stroking his raging hard-on.

"That was lovely, boy," she whispered, parting briefly from the oral embrace. "You're a fuckin' natural!"

The lad smiled at her, and even fluttered his lovely dark eyelashes – the young flirt!

"Have I made up for my naughtiness, aunty?" he inquired.

His smile disappeared when he saw his aunt look stern again.

"Don't be so silly, boy," she frowned. "That's just a beginning."

The two teenage girls almost clapped hands in delight at the mature woman's pronouncement.

"Now that you know your proper place around here, boy, there's going to be some changes made," said Mrs Frobisher.

The boy looked despairingly at his aunt-guardian.

"For starters, you have behaved so outrageously towards your cousin and her friend that you'd better start to learn some manners," said the bossy socialite. "You will, from now on, refer to them as 'Miss Lucy' and 'Miss Karla'. Understood?"

The lad nodded, miserably, Amanda Frobisher saw with pleasure.

"And 'aunty' sounds so old-fashioned," she continued. "So from now on it's 'Mistress' for me, got it?"

The lad looked even more downcast, but nodded his understanding.

Mrs Frobisher paused, pulled her panties back on and then lowered the boom on the lad.

"And after dinner, boy, you will report to me and Miss Lucy and Miss Karla in the lounge. We've got some work for that clever little tongue of yours."

The boy was on the verge of bursting into tears, Amanda Frobisher could see.

"But aunty …" he began to remonstrate, only to be silenced by a slap across the face.

"Mistress!" glowered his domina.

"But mistress," the boy resumed, "you said I was 'a natural."

Amanda Frobisher grinned wickedly. "That's what I said, boy," she assured him.

"But we just want to make sure it wasn't a one-off, don't we girls?"

To be continued...

12