The Naughty Samaritan Ch. 03

Story Info
Tease finally gets what's coming and then some.
2.3k words
4.57
34.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

Author's note: In England the driver's side of a car is on the right. Hope you enjoy Sunita's continuing adventures.

*

Sunita Johansson had always stood out from the crowd owing to the combination of coffee-coloured flesh inherited from a pretty Indian mother and a mane of golden hair accountable to a Swedish father. Yet until the age of 25, for reasons known only to Sunita herself, her sexuality had been repressed. However, courtesy of a series of steamy and voyeuristic telephone calls with the mysterious Paul and the interest shown by supervisor Brian, a man over twice her age, the genie was well and truly out of the bottle. As the volunteer worker followed Brian to the car, little did she know how the evening would unfold.

It was that uncertainty, coupled with a recently acquired sluttish abandon that turned on Sunita to such a degree that her cunt was dripping at the thought, a gust of wind brushing her barely covered moist labia, her heart thumping like a metronome.

Sunita climbed in beside the much older man, a slave to his whim. As the inner light flicked on, Brian glanced over, allowing a moment to savour a pair of legs that was almost completely exposed as the short skirt shrank up her thighs. Hooking the seatbelt across her chest, the fullness and curve of Sunita's expansive bosom was accentuated. "Fuck, you're gorgeous," Brian enthused, unable to stop himself reaching aside to press a finger against his passenger's moist pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," groaned Sunita, nostrils flaring, front teeth sinking into her lip as the thick digit parted the soft lush labia, before exploring the fleshy folds within.

Brian smiled, holding the finger motionless to allow Sunita to move up and down upon the tip, tweaking the inflated clit. Her breathing exaggerated like a climber at high altitude, her loins aflame, the chug of the engine starting up sent a wave through her whole body. Withdrawing the finger, Brian sucked upon it longingly before issuing a nod of appreciation as he took the wheel. Embarrassedly Sunita tugged at the hem of the skirt, desperately trying to cover herself. Yet the act was in vain.

As they exited the car park, Brian reached over unexpectedly, locking his fingers around a slim wrist and pulling her hand across to his groin where a thick ridge ran down to the left thigh. "Look...this is what you do to me," he exclaimed, pressing her fingers to the bulge.

Sunita ran an inquisitive digit the entire length, evaluating a good eight inches of semi-hard manhood. "Where are you taking me?" she whispered.

Brian said nothing, eyes slanting, hands squeezing the wheel as Sunita's slender fingers found the bulbous tip through the material of the trousers. Lovingly she traced the length back with a flat palm, marvelling at its size and shape, continuing to stroke until the golden lights of town had all extinguished and the way ahead was darkened. As overhanging branches scraped the side of the car, Brian cut a path down the narrow track.

A hundred yards on, dimmed lights filled Sunita's eyes. She turned to Brian questioningly but his lips remained tight as he manoeuvred in between two stationary cars. Turning her head, Sunita raised the playful hand from his groin, placing it to her mouth in shock. Less than an arm's length away, illuminated by a fuzzy glow, a couple copulated wildly in the driver's seat of the car next door. The middle aged man sat behind, his willing female partner of similar age bouncing in his lap, her head thrown back and mouth wide open in the throes of ecstasy. Large hands cupped and squeezed at her juggling breasts, eliciting audible groans of lust. Sunita felt her fingers drawn magnetically to her groin.

Leaning across, Brian surveyed the scene before turning to crush his lips against hers, his hands clawing her breasts roughly. Sunita sighed as the tongue probed, finding hers with an almost electric pulse. Pulling away, Brian grinned, glancing over at the couple in the next car whilst wrestling with his fly. Through the black haze, Sunita noticed that an audience had started to gather, several men abandoning the anonymity of their cars to gawp at the couple banging in the car next door. This is so fucking hot, Sunita thought, the initial fear dissipating, her fingers dancing lazily over her clit. Taking hold of her wrist, Brian fed the juice laden digits into his mouth, sucking eagerly.

With lustful squeals that gripped the night air, the couple came hard, the guy grunting as the woman arched her back before falling back limply. A smile was flashed in Sunita's direction before the woman jumped quickly over into the passenger seat, drawing up her panties and adjusting her dress, the show over. The car reversed away, to be immediately replaced by another. Sunita's attention drawn back to Brian, in the excitement the throbbing cock had burst through the front of his boxer shorts seemingly of its own accord.

An impressive tool indeed, Sunita ran a tongue around her lips, having been worked up into a frenzy of desire by the recent sideshow. Reaching out as Brian lounged back casually, Sunita let the thick slab of meat slide through her fist. "Oh God, yeah," Brian breathed.

Sunita became aware of movement outside the car, a twig snapping and of a figure close by, a nose pressing the side window, excited breath causing a circular mist to frost the glass. That in turn made her heart pound violently against her left breast and a wicked grin to elevate her lips as the ministrations to the thick cock in hand increased. Eyes closed, Brian breathed spasmodically.

As the mist cleared from the glass, Sunita espied a face she recognised immediately, that of the filthy cabbie from the journey in. Gosh, that seemed so long ago in all that had happened that night. He remembered her too, exhibiting a wide grin. Suddenly the rear door opened and the cabbie climbed in, a gust of wind brushing over Sunita's arse and wet pussy. Brian offered a little nod of recognition to the newcomer who wasted no time in dropping his jeans and removing a sweaty-looking cock. As attention focussed on Brian's car, another man alighted from a parked vehicle, his face pressed against Sunita's side window, watching the scene intently. "Suck my cock," implored Brian breathlessly, easing Sunita towards him over the gearstick.

Unlocking the seatbelt, Sunita's puckered lips honed in on the angry looking cock. As she leant over, the cabbie's hand pawed at her breast, a thumb and forefinger rolling the nipple. Sunita moaned as she adjusted position, her juicy mouth enveloping the purple dome. The cabbie pinched and squeezed at the nipple, whilst masturbating so close that the dank smell of his penis filled her nostrils.

As if that wasn't enough, the stranger from outside the car, pulled open the door and smoothed Sunita's skirt up her bum and back. Cupping both butt cheeks, he guided his thumbs in circles from the knot of her anus, over the taut flesh and through the thatch of blonde hair that covered her glistening pussy. Distant-sounding mumbles of approval suggested they'd attracted an even greater audience, though with her face in Brian's groin Sunita was blind. With weeks of pent-up lust having worked Sunita into a near frenzy, these onlookers were about to be treated to some show.

Feeling a tug on her hair from the cabbie, Sunita's mouth slurped clear of Brian's cock, a string of saliva and precum stretching from her lips to the thick eye. Forcefully the cabbie impaled her face on his cock, Sunita's protests muted in thick manhood. Despite the foul taste, Sunita sucked with relish, using her hand to knead the balls. The cabbie voiced his approval with a grunt, grip tightening on the golden locks.

Anxious to finish what he'd started, Brian wrestled back her head, his more pleasant tasting cock bringing welcome relief. Sunita flicked her tongue at the eye, sucked hard and plunged her mouth in piston strokes, causing Brian to salivate.

But then she was pulled back again as each man shared her oral exchanges. A minute later, as her head plunged the length of Brian's cock, finally he lost control, exhaling as a thick wad of spunk jettisoned. Such was the volume Sunita's cheeks bulged, trails dribbling from the sides of her mouth as hungrily she swallowed what she could.

Suddenly Sunita's eyes bulged, as from behind her arse came under fire from an eager and thick tongue, curled to probe at her ring. At the same time, other rough pairs of hands pawed at her thighs and moist pussy. Tossing back her head, Sunita groaned loudly. Without warning, her t-shirt and skirt were torn from her body and she felt herself being lifted and carried from the car. Dumped unceremoniously on her butt on the bonnet, breasts swaying freely, she was vaguely aware of a line forming in the half-dark. The first, a total stranger, climbed between her legs and nuzzled at her neck, angling his hard cock at her pussy. Others looked on, nursing hard-ons while awaiting their turn.

Sunita's clit pulsated as the thick tip rubbed back and forth, the shaft working its way inside as his mouth locked on hers. Fingernails scraped at the stranger's back as he slammed hard, burying a long slender cock to the balls. Sunita gasped as her cunt was pounded mercilessly for three minutes or so. Freeing her lips, she implored: "Tell me what I am."

"You're a dirty fucking little slut," he spat, before plunging hard at her cervix.

Sunita screamed as the orgasm exploded inside her, quickly followed by the first, but by no means last, wad of thick cum filling that wanton pussy. Sunita breathed like an asthmatic as, rolling off satisfied, the stranger was replaced by the cabbie, his eyes mad with lust. Lifting her limp knees over his shoulders, he bore down on her, plugging the cum-filled hole. Sunita was aware of two other men close by, glancing up in a dreamlike state to see fists blurring over hard cocks. Unable to wait, they were busily pleasuring themselves as the cabbie shagged away mercilessly.

The first rope of cum sprayed forth like a party popper, lashing Sunita's face. Moving closer, the guy emptied the rest of his seed in her mouth, shaking his cock and wiping it over her lips as the cabbie continued his pounding into her cunt. Sunita tasted the salty deposit before swallowing readily. Seconds later a fresh wad hit her square in the face from the opposite side, her mouth flooded once more with cream, so much that she gagged. Composing herself amid the three-way onslaught, Sunita squeezed her thighs, bringing the cabbie to a sudden orgasm, coaxing every drop of seed he had to offer into her womb, accompanied by a grunt of approval. "Dirty whore," he mouthed before moving aside.

Three more strangers took their turns in quick succession, each dumping a thick load in her cunt as Sunita lost all sense of where she was, orgasm upon orgasm ripping through her body. With little time for further composure, another man, the eighth if Brian and the two wankers were included, joined the fray, surprising Sunita by flipping her over onto her belly. "Yeah, fuck her arse," rang out the enthusiastic chorus from those in the audience.

A whole new experience, Sunita's first reaction was to clench, to try to expel this unnatural invasion. But, having waited so long, this new guy was not about to be put off easily, his cock as hard as his resolve. The tip dug at the tight virginal ring as Sunita reached up for support, fingers sliding down the windscreen. In went the head with a sound like a football puncturing, accompanied by a squeal as Sunita begged for clemency. Yet she knew full well any protests were in vain as the pain grew ever more intense with each abortive thrust at her sphincter. He was just too big for easy access. After three or four stabs, the hole finally yielded. With a world of pain driving her to the edge of consciousness, he ploughed deep.

Her butthole gripped at the tight cock, a grinding feeling as he moved back and forth seemingly turning her inside out. The shaft buried to the balls, he heaved a breath, imploring her to take it all like a good slut. The words caused Sunita's cunt to fizz, another orgasm ranging in.

As Sunita relaxed, she was able to take more, a pair of huge balls brushing at her perineum. Within a minute the pain had completely abated and Sunita was overwhelmed by such feelings of pleasure that she came for the umpteenth time. In and out the fierce tool pistoned in magic rhythm to her sighs of pleasure. Her prolonged climax caused the cock in her arse to jerk and, with the loudest, most appreciative grunt yet, her partner came hard, spraying thick seed deep into her bowels. Sunita howled, gripping hard, not wanting to let the cock go, feeling so damned hollow when it shrank and slid out.

Through the haze, she saw Brian. "I think we'd better get you home."

* * *

Dropping her off at the door, Brian patted her arse, exchanging farewells. Bathed in the glow of the step light, lodgers Adam and Louise hugged, having arrived home only seconds earlier. Remembering the hole in the wall to their bedroom, Sunita grinned lasciviously. Despite having sucked a cock, been wanked over by two more, had four in her cunt and one up her arse, she was hungry for more – much more.

*

Keep an eye out for Sunita's continuing adventures and please feel free to comment and make suggestions.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers