The Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHOOOHHH"

Mary's body shuddered as she hit another orgasm.

"That's it you fucking slut. You were born to be used. You're nothing but a slave seeking a cock. I'm your Master now aren't I cuntfuck???"

She hated him. He was vile. He was evil. How could a person be so vulgar? How could anyone be so wrong? She would never give into this man. She hated him.

"Oh yesss...please Master...cccc-"

"Please what bitch??? You want My cum, is that it???"

NO. She didn't want his cum. What a repulsive thought from this evil man.

"yess...please cum in me Master..."

"OOOOOOOOO"

It was too much for Mike. He grabbed onto her nipples and pulled for dear life as he exploded what seemed like a gallon of cum inside this older woman. Mike kept pumping slowly to make sure every drop of semen entered her body. When finally he started to go limp he pulled out of her and let her go.

"On your knees cunt bitch. NOWWWW!"

Mary dropped to her knees as Mike pushed his cock into her face.

"Clean your Master bitch."

Mary looked at the dick cross eyed. She'd never sucked a cock before. In fact she'd really never done anything but lay down and watch as her husband came after gyrating on top of her for a few seconds. But before she knew it her mouth was open and she was tasting herself on this man's penis.

*gulp...slurp* "mmph..."

Mary was trying to clean it all off. Why? Her thoughts raced again. What had just happened? What was happening to her? What was going on? Where was she? She was in Mike's house. She was on her knees. Her thoughts raced again. Don would be home in a week. What then?

"Good girl. Now you get dressed and you get the fuck back to your house. You don't come back here unless I call you back. Is that clear you fucking bitch????"

Mary nodded. The words seemed faint, like an echo in a deep canyon. She agreed to what he said.

"Good. Take these panties and throw them away. When you get home you throw away all of your other panties as well. Nothing should come between that fuck hole and your outer clothing. You never know when Master is going to pop in and want to grab his new toy."

Mike handed her the torn panties and smiled. Mary went to put on her jeans when Mike stopped her suddenly.

"No. I don't think so. These stay here. The shirt and bra too. You can wear your socks and shoes home and nothing else. And you won't walk across the yard either. You will walk across the street and then across and then to your house from there. Is that clear?"

Was he crazy? She would never do anything like that. She'd been married over 25 years. How could she do that to her husband?

"Yes Master."

Mike put on his trousers then opened the door, shoving Mary out.

Mary tried to think of what happened. She was wondering what had overcome her. As she crossed the street she heard nothing. She saw nothing. She walked across and then back across the street to her home. Her thoughts raced again as she entered the house.

'Don will be back soon,' she thought to herself, 'what will happen then?'

12