The Neighbor From Across The Street

Story Info
She lures her neighbor in for a tantalizing good time.
2.6k words
4.12
40.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house across the street from me stayed vacant for a few months, until one day the new neighbors moved in. As any neighbor would do, I walked over when they got out of the moving truck, and offered to help. My offer was declined but they still thanked me for at least having offered.

We exchanged introductions His name was Robert and her name Belinda. She was a pretty lady in her mid thirties, weight about 130, and had beautiful breasts that stuck out of her tank top like two ripe melons. She was wearing pretty tight pants that accented her lower body very well.

I bade them a welcome to the neighbor and said good-by, but not before taking in her body one last time before leaving. It just so happened that she caught me looking, and instead of being offended by my stare she smiled. I couldn't shake her image from my mind the rest of the day.

The following days, I saw little of either one of them. The husband would leave every day at around six am, and she was busy arranging her house, and making sure everything was in its proper place. I was enjoying two days off work, and was up by around seven am, and decided to work on my car.

Previously I had noticed that Belinda would always open the window to their bedroom wide open and would pull the curtains completely to the side as soon as her husband left. On this day she waited until about seven thirty. As I walked out, I heard the window sliding, and turned to look.

I saw her figure which quickly darted to the side as soon as she saw me, I dismissed it and went on about my business. After a while she appeared at her window as I again glance in her direction. This time she had let her purple robe open up almost showing her breasts.

Lots of cleavage was visible and I could see all the way to her sash that was tied loosely around her waist. She didn't acknowledge that I was out by my car, instead she would look down the street to either side as if expecting the arrival of someone.

She treated me to a view of left breast, I could see all the way almost to the nipple. It looked like a ripe melon as she was at an angle. Immediately I felt the start of an erection. She remained at the window for about four minutes before she disappeared from sight. She didn't come back or if she went further inside I could not see her.

The following day, the same thing happened, I waited until the husband left, and I set up my video camera and opened my blinds so that she could see I was also looking in her direction.

She again went through the same number as the day before only this time she carried a white object.

I zoomed my camera and was able to get a full view of her as she went back to bed. The bed was directly in front of the window, and I could see that she had the white object in her hand but now she took the object under the sheets and movement could me detected on the lower part of the sheets.

Instantly I got a raging hard-on, this woman was using a vibrator on herself. I could discern the unmistakable rise and fall of the sheets that were even with her pussy. She would raise her head from time to time to make sure that I was still looking.

I left the camera rolling and quickly went in the garage to retrieve my tool belt. I walked across the street to her door. I was determined to at least talk to her knowing that she was doing this for my benefit. I was still trying to find the excuse for being there, when it dawned on me.

I would use the handy man approach and ask if she had a leak in the sink or something needing to be worked on. I was about to knock when her door opened and she popped her head from the side shielding her body from my view. "Hi, I understand you have a leaky sink."

I said it loud enough for the benefit of her nosey neighbor who was always into everything.

She followed my lead perfectly yes thank you for dropping by. She looked in both directions to see if anyone had seen me, and then she opened the door.

I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples appeared like they were ready to poke thru the satin material. I stared at them and she saw me looking and only smiled and walked towards the kitchen. "You must be psychic, I do have a leak underneath my sink, perhaps you can have a look."

It must be my rotten luck, I thought this is all I will get from this. "You look at it, and I'll be right back," she said. I thought to my self, surely she will go and change and I'll only get to plug a genuine faucet leak. I laid down on my back with my head well into the sink cabinet.

After a few minutes she returned still in her purple robe, and pulled a chair directly in front of me. As I looked up and stole a few passing glances at her beautiful legs. She noticed that I was looking and allowed her robe to open up revealing even more of her beautiful legs.

She then decided to cross her right leg over her left giving me a view all the way up to her pussy and her ass as she sat on the edge of the chair.

Instantly I started getting hard, my body was vibrating feeling the effects of what I was seeing. I would shift my eyes to the connections, and back to her beautiful legs.

She in the mean time, acted like she was busy looking elsewhere allowing my eyes to take in all of her. When she looked in my direction I would avert my eyes but there was no denying my hard dick. It had a mind of it's own. It started throbbing and I know she could not miss it.

I could see the problem that was causing the leak, I quickly tightened the nut on the good neck fitting and the leak was no more. I just wanted to drag the work on so that I could keep looking at the gorgeous sight that sat in front of me showing me everything.

Her robe rode higher and higher her pussy must have been fully exposed but could only see the bottom. She recrossed her legs and allowed me a full view of her pussy just briefly. I could not contain myself, my hands were shaking and I felt my brow perspiring.

Finally I could not take it anymore. "I think I found the problem, can you open the faucet for me please. "I sure can," she said. She went next to me and then she unexpectedly crossed one leg over my body and placed it on the other side, at the same time she picked up her robe slightly to allow me the full view of her delicious pussy.

"Is it still leaking?" she asked. My dick was raging, I couldn't help but reach down and started massaging it over my pants. I was close to shooting my load from just seeing her hairy pussy just above me. I slid a little further down as I spoke. "Your l-leak has been repaired! I stammered.

"Oh, really, can I see?" Incredulously she squatted straight down over me. I was now covered completely in the tent of her robe. Her pussy was even with my chest as she decided to move further up and was now kneeling on the floor, her knees one on either side of my shoulders, as she leaned forward to get a better look under the sink.

Her pussy was now directly over my mouth, the musky scent of her pussy was only an inch away from my mouth, and her hairs were tickling my nose. I couldn't control myself anymore. I reached up and gently took hold of her ass cheeks and pulled her into my waiting mouth and started tenderly licking her.

At first she tensed but did not say a word. Only a low moan was audible. "mmmmmmmoooooohhhhh!"

Her pussy was sopping wet. This woman had been planning this all along. She had started to stream wetness down the insides of her very wet thighs since before she even squatted down. She tasted wonderful.

I felt myself instinctively moving as if I were fucking her. She in turn wordlessly started fucking my mouth and tongue. She moved back and forth putting more and more of her weight on my mouth and nose as her excitement grew. At times I would have to lift her in order to breath. My tongue was working furiously, probing every crevice. I would take her clit and apply suction with my lips, while moving my tongue as fast as I could. This drove her wild.

"Yesssssssssss,..liiikkkkkeee..thaaaaaaaaaaaat!"

"Suuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..I'mmmmmm..cummmmmmmmmiiinnnnggg!"

"Ohhhhhhhh....goooooodddddddddddddddddd!"

She squirted bathing my mouth and face and front and back of my shirt.

She was a trembling mess, as spasms overtook her body. I did my best to keep up but her flow was to much, almost drowning me. Again I picked her up to catch my breath. As she continued to sit on my face, I reached down and freed my engorged cock out of my pants, precum was all over it I was very close to shooting my load but I held back.

I forced my mind to think of other things, willing my first spasm of cumming to subside for the moment. She staggered to her feet and sat down on the chair she had occupied before. Come here she said softly. She reached up for my cock and slid her mouth completely over the entire length of my swollen member all the way down to my aching balls.

MY mind was a swirling sea of emotion, here was this beautiful woman my neighbor whom I barely knew sucking my cock. She moved back and forth with abandon sucking and licking my entire shaft like a woman possessed. I reached down and freed her waiting breasts as I held them and played with her nipples. She was very close to sucking my cum out, as I felt the feeling start at the bottom of my feet again.

Suddenly she stopped and took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. I glanced at her window, and remembered my camera which should still be recording. "I want you to fuck me like there is no tomorrow, I want to feel your cock inside of me, I want you to make me a baby!" "Nowwww!"

She leaned forward on her bed and offered me her ass and pussy. I stood behind her and guided my cock inside her channel of love. I could feel the heat of her body, she was on fire, out of control.

She wanted to be taken by me. My cock was lurching inside of her. "Eeeeeeeeuuuuuummmmmmm!"

"Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk....mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!"

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. It almost sounded as if someone were clapping for us to urge us on. I held on to her hips as my punishment on her pussy continued. "I'mmmmmmmm...cummmminnng....!"

We almost said it in unison. "Beeeeelllinnnndaa!"

"Taaakkkkkkee..mmmmmyyyyy..cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm!"

I was being drained, milked by her wanting pussy.

Fuuuccckkkk..Giiivvvvve..iit..tooo..meeeeee!"

She screamed it out. Harder and harder I pumped, my exploding cock shooting streams of cum deep inside of her.

I could feel her throbbing pussy, keeping pace with my throbbing cock as it spilled the last remnants of seminal fluid deep into the wanting confines of her cunt. When my dick finally ebbed, and slid out, she got on her bed and picked up her legs against the wall. She wanted my cum to run further inside of her she didn't want to spill a drop.

Looking up at me she bade me to put my cock in her mouth as she liked and sucked what little there was left. Licking and sucking the head of my cock, then she ran her tongue all along my shaft and balls until she cleaned her love juices off of me. What I sight my camera must have recorded.

After about fifteen minutes of her gentle ministrations, she brought her legs down, and motioned me to join her on the bed. My pants were still around my ankles as I laid next to her. She kissed in the most soulful kiss anyone has ever given me following sex.

"From the first day I saw you I knew I wanted to get pregnant from you!" she confessed. "I dreamed about this every day and night." "Promise me you will come over everyday as soon as my husband leaves!" "S-sure," I answered. "How are you going to explain a baby to him?" I asked.

"That fucker has been cheating on me, I confronted him with it, and instead of denying it, he told me he wanted an open relationship."

"Well he's got it!" "I want you to come over everyday and fuck me, plz, plz, plz say you will!"

"Only if you promise to fuck with me the way we did today!" I answered. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, it will be twice as good you'll see." she answered.

"Now you better go and see to your camera, it's probably burning up by now." "By the way bring it with you next time and I'll give you a show with my vibrator, and then we can record us fucking." as she laughed.

For the next two months we fucked like rabbits every day. No sooner did the husband leave, and I was at her door with my cock lurching aching to get out.

We managed to fuck over and over in every position that we could think of. At times she would suck all my cum out like a woman possessed, and after a rest we would fuck each other's eyes out.

After the second month, she told me she had missed her period twice, she was going on two months pregnant. She hugged me tenderly to her breasts as she broke down crying.

"I have to tell you something," she said. "My husband got a job transfer, and we have to move out!" She was in a sea of tears at that point.

"I don't want this to end, but we have to end it!"

"What about the baby?" I asked. "Don't worry, I"ll take good care of the baby him or her, and my husband will never know who it belongs to!"

"I feel bad about that," I added. "I just don't want it to suffer because of me!" "Promise me if your husband gives you heartburn, or doesn't accept it, please come back, I also want to take care of it!" "I will!" she said.

The next few weeks I didn't see much of her as her husband was always around. Then came the day of departure. They both waved good bye and were gone.

I have yet to hear from her, it's been three full years. All I have left are the incredible memories of a hot whirlwind affair, and lots of tapes that I will view over and over until they fade away.


If you liked this story, plz don't forget to rate and perhaps I can come up with another one for you.