The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she'd opened her eyes, I was in bed with her. My hands freely roamed all over her body. Michelle removed her fingers from her pussy, and I replaced them with my own. I showered her in kisses, covering her face, neck, shoulders, and breasts.

When she'd had ample time to recover, I sat up on the side of the bed.

"Straddle me," I commanded.

She stood up and faced me, then started to sit on my lap.

"No," I said. "Face that way." I pointed at the wall.

Michelle looked confused at first, but then she noticed the large full length mirror. She turned so her ass was facing me, then stepped back. I guided her down, easily sinking my shaft into her velvety pussy.

We sat there for a second, just looking at one another in the mirror. The visual stimulation was amazing. We could each see her pussy spread wide, and my cock buried in it. She watched her reflection as I ran my fingers through her long hair, then kissed her neck and shoulders. My hands cupped her breasts, and I lifted and massaged them lovingly.

Then I grasped her thighs and spread them even wider, really putting us on display. Both of us watched intently as Michelle started to ride my cock. We could see it glistening in the mirror from her juices. I plunged into her pussy at a slow, steady pace, savoring every moment.

"I love watching you fuck me," she moaned.

My only answer was to fuck her harder, faster, letting her see and feel my cock touch her deeply. We moved at a painfully slow pace for what seemed like an eternity, just watching one another in the mirror, as the sweat trickled down our bodies. Somehow we managed to bridle our enthusiasm and just enjoy the moment.

Finally, neither of us could hold out anymore. Michelle started to rock back and forth faster, and I thrust a bit harder. Pretty soon, the reflection was forgotten. She turned her head and our eyes met just as our lips locked. I held her hips tightly, needing the extra leverage as I continued to plow into her.

I could feel myself losing control. Fortunately, we were on the same page this time. Michelle flicked her own clit while my cock filled her pussy. I kissed her one final time then cried out as my cock released, shooting up inside her once more. She came at the same moment. I felt her vagina gripping my cock as waves of pleasure shot through her.

We collapsed into the sheets and kissed each other frantically. Apparently, neither of us was sated, and I mounted her and we made love once more. I fucked her in the missionary position until she milked my cock one final time, and then we finally decided we needed some rest.

"I love you, Michelle," I said out loud for the first time as sleep came for us.

"I love you, too," she responded.

My heart started pounding when I heard her say it. I know a big smile was on my face when sleep finally took me.

****** ****** ****** ****** ****** The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and listened but didn't hear anyone stirring in the house. Worried, I jumped out of bed and started searching about. There was no sign of Michelle. I was confused until I found the note taped to the back of the front door.

I took it down and read it several times. It was a run of the mill "Dear John" letter, basically saying that she loved me, but we couldn't be together, and it's "wasn't me, it was her." She said she'd only came to the cabin because she couldn't bear the thought of me thinking that she didn't care for me.

I was still standing at the door, dumbfounded, when I glanced outside and noticed that her car was still in the driveway. I hastily dressed and ran out front. I didn't see Michelle, but there were footprints in the snow leading away from the cabin. I ran off after them.

The trail wound off into the woods, gradually climbing a mountain. After several moments, I cam to a scenic overlook with a bench. Down in the valley below I saw a young couple having a snow ball fight, and farther off, an older couple making a snowman. Sitting on the bench, with tears in her eyes, was Michelle.

She was dressed in a dark gray hooded sweatshirt and a long black skirt. She was shivering. I removed my coat and put it over her shoulders and then sat down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her. She just leaned her head against my shoulder and sobbed without speaking.

"I couldn't do it," she finally said. "Things would have been so much better if I would have just walked away. I shouldn't have ever come here. I shouldn't have let you get involved with me. I never meant to hurt you."

I tried several times to get her to elaborate, but she wouldn't. She just cried. I tried to tell her several times that whatever she was worried about couldn't be that bad, that we could work through it. She nodded, and agreed with me, but I sense that her heart wasn't in it. Finally, I stopped trying to convince her, and just held her. It was all I could do.

We sat like that for an eternity. Finally, Michelle looked up and spoke.

"You just have to know," she began, "That I love you so much. You are perfect for me. Promise me you know that."

"I know that," I answered, somewhat confused by her tone and remarks.

"Do you promise?" she asked.

I said I did, and then she kissed me. Her full lips enveloped mine, and she embraced me tightly. We sat in the cold, kissing passionately for several minutes. I could still feel the tears running down her face.

She broke the kiss and put her lips inches from my ear.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

I started to get up, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"No. Right here."

I glanced over the ledge to the couple down below. They were far off, but if they looked at us, they'd know exactly what was happening. Michelle didn't seem to care. She rubbed her hand between my legs and gripped my cock. She massaged it lightly, causing it to stiffen.

"Make love to me," she pleaded once more. "I want you to fuck me right here."

I was powerless to resist, and I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She opened my pants, exposing my iron shaft to the cold air. I started to groan as she stroked it rapidly.

I grabbed the zipper on her sweatshirt and ripped it down. She was wearing a lace covered black demi bra. I pulled the cups down, exposing her hard nipples. I took one in my mouth, then switched to the other, rapidly flicking them with my tongue, teasing her. When she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed my head away and stood up.

Michelle grabbed the rail of the overlook and bend forward, dangling her exposed breasts out into space. She lifted the back of her long skirt, exposing her tiny black lace panties. I yanked them off and through them over the side. Far below, the black material stood out like a sore thumb when they landed on the white snow.

I grasped Michelle's hips and stood behind her. I slipped a finger in her pussy, feeling her warmth. She moaned exquisitely, letting me know she was ready.

I slid my cock in slowly, trying to savor the moment. Michelle slammed her ass back firmly, forcing me all the way in. We both grunted loudly as I started to fuck her. In the distance, heads turned and looked up at us, but we didn't notice. The entire world seemed to fade away as I plowed into her hot, wet pussy again and again. I moved faster, with more fury, wanting to make her scream.

We both lost control pretty quickly. Michelle's cried started to echo out into the valley as she was overwhelmed with her orgasm. At the same moment, I exploded inside her, filling her with my hot cum.

After a few minutes we both realized the show we'd put on. Both couples in the valley were staring up at us. Michelle stood up, turned, and gave me a long hard kiss. Then we both zipped up and walked away from the ledge.

We spent the rest of the day making love in front of the fire. As we went to bed that night, I once again tried to tell Michelle she'd made the right choice in coming to me and that everything would be alright. Again, she promised that she loved me.

The next morning, I once again awoke to an empty bed. This time, the note on the door only said "I love you." Her car was gone.

I waited for her to return, and when I realized it wasn't happening, I reluctantly drove home. Her apartment was cleaned out. Her neighbor said she'd had movers in the week before. Apparently, she'd set everything up for her departure before coming to the cabin. I spent months trying to track her down, but to no avail. She simply disappeared, leaving me alone and confused, with only my memories and the note that said "I love you".

Author's Note: Please take the time to send me your thoughts on my story if you liked it, or if you have suggestions for improvements.