The Neighbor's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over and stood next to his sisters. Ursula did the honors and was the first one to slip the head of his dick into her mouth. Heidi, not to be outdone, engulfed his balls in hers. As Ursula slid up and down the shaft, I saw Heidi release his balls and stick a finger into her mouth. Then she reached around and stuck the finger in his ass. Bill's eyes rolled back into his head, and I saw him tense. On cue, Ursula released him and lay back on the floor. Heidi joined her while their brother started jacking his dick furiously. A few seconds later, the cum began to erupt in large gushers. He did a nice job of covering his sisters equally. Some--in equal portions--made it into their waiting, open mouths. The rest was splattered over their tits and cunts.

Heidi got back to her knees and began sucking Bill's dick. It was obvious he had a larger roll to play, and it confused me. I remembered Heidi saying that neither she nor her sister had ever fucked their brother. They just gave him blow jobs. But as I watched Heidi breathe life back into her brother's dick, Ursula rolled over and got on all fours. When Bill's dick was hard, I was sure I was going to see proof that Heidi had lied to me--that they'd fucked their brother as well as sucked him--but I was wrong.

That's when the other two players appeared. I didn’t know who the couple was, but they were somewhat older than the onscreen trio. The man had an enormous hard-on and immediately fell to his knees behind Ursula. I watched--mesmerized--as he spit in his hand and rubbed it on the head of his dick. Without further ado, he plunged it into Ursula with one powerful thrust. He moaned, and she yelped. Then he commenced to pump... and pump ...and pump.

While this was going on, the older woman assumed a spread eagle position on the floor and motioned Bill to come to her. He did. She pulled him on top of her and--with no foreplay--I watched him shove his immature cock into the woman's pussy. She lifted her hips to receive him, then grabbed his ass with her hands. As she held him tightly in position, she started a rhythmic motion with her hips that apparently pleased Bill. His eyes closed, and he started some rhythmic motions of his own.

Heidi had been relegated to a supporting role. She knelt beside the woman and began licking and her tits and sucking her nipples. That resulted in several moans of increasing intensity. Then Heidi shifted and stuck the tip of her tongue in her brother's ass. That's all it took. Bill rumbled and groaned as he shot his wad into the woman.

Her work there done--and not missing a beat--Heidi spun around to face her sister. Ursula was still on her hands and knees. Heidi rolled onto her back and slipped under her sister in a 69 position. Ursula immediately shoved her face into Heidi's crotch and began licking and sucking. Heidi concentrated Ursula's clit, pausing every once in a while to lick the man's dick and balls as he plunged in and out of her sister's cunt. This obviously pleased the man because I could see him starting to pump with more purpose. It also pleased Ursula who commenced screaming, gushing her cum on Heidi's face.

As she was cumming, Ursula became more aggressive with Heidi's pussy, increasing her licking and sucking to a fevered pitch. She evidently found the right spot, because Heidi started screaming right along with her. She arched her back and smashed her pussy into Ursula's mouth with enough force that I was sure she'd break her sister's teeth, but she didn't. The bucking stopped only after she'd grabbed Ursula's head and pulled it into her pussy. She was cumming.

While I watched this, I turned to look at the women. I should have paid more attention to what was going on around me instead of watching the movie. That was some the real life masturbation taking place, and I was missing it.

Heidi's head was leabed back on the couch, and her eyes were closed. She'd found a huge black dildo somewhere--probably in the paper bag she'd brought--and was shoving it in and out of her cunt. On the other side of me, Ursula had four fingers in her pussy and was frantically frigging herself. Not to be left out, I grabbed my dick and started stroking it.

Ursula had other ideas. She slid over and straddled me, still fascing the TV. Then she positioned that marvelous red-haired pussy over the head of my cock and started to lower herself onto it. She had trouble because I was a bit larger than she was used to. In fact, it took me back several years--to high school--when I'd fucked Susie Monroe and discovered she was a virgin. I didn't expect any cherries, but Ursula was definitely tight.

I discovered something else. Her sister Heidi was a little more accommodating. When I fucked Heidi, my balls slapped her pussy at the same time my dick reached the limit of her cunt. It was perfect. With Ursula, I struck bottom and still had an inch or so left over. I was worried that I'd hurt her, so I tried to remain still and let Ursula have total control over how deeply my dick penetrated her cunt.

She had her feet on the floor and her hands on my hips. Pretty soon, Ursula got into a good rhythm, sliding up and down on my pole. I reached up and pinched and played with her nipples. I was rewarded with a groan. She started moving her hips around in a corkscrew motion. It was my turn to groan. ...Then she lifted herself up off me.

"This can't be good for you." She licked her finger and lubricated her ass. "Daddy was too big for me too. The only way he could cum was to fuck me in the ass." She grabbed my dick and guided it into her asshole. Slowly but steadily, she lowered herself until she had taken me to the hilt.

"Daddy?"

Heidi leaned over and sucked one of my nipples. Then she paused and looked up at me. "Yeah, Daddy." She pointed to the TV.

The young Heidi had the older man's dick in her mouth and was trying to jump-start it. That's when I realized the older couple was their parents. The dutiful daughter did good work, because the man's member slipped out of her mouth fully erect. Heidi saw that and assumed the position. When she was on all fours, the man knelt down and shoved his cock into her. This time, I looked closely. He had his dick in Heidi's cunt. Earlier, when he was screwing his other daughter, he must have been assfucking her.

Heidi turned away from the TV, twisted around and knelt in front of her sister. I couldn't see what she was doing, but my dick in her sister's ass felt what she was up to. She had shoved the black dildo into Ursula's cunt and was fucking her. My dick wasn't the only one who was pleased. Ursula was squirming and writhing with the attention.

Heidi left the plastic dick in her sister's pussy and went over to her paper sack of toys. She came up with what appeared to be a seven-inch strap-on dildo. She returned and told me to slide forward a bit.

I did. My ass was perched on the edge of the sofa cushion. Ursula was on top of me, sliding up and down on my cock. She stopped and leaned back, leaving the driving to me. I started bucking my hips, moving in and out of her ass. Over her shoulder, I watched Heidi strap on the dildo. That, for some reason, really turned me on and my pace increased. Then she straddled the two of us and leaned forward, resting her hands on either side of me. My dick momentarily had bit more room as Heidi removed the black dildo. That didn't last long. A few seconds later, I felt the strap-on enter Ursula's cunt.

I watched Heidi fuck her sister. She was driving the dildo home with each thrust, like she expected it to erupt in gushers at any moment. I felt Ursula squeeze down on me. She was about to cum. I could too, but I was trying my damndest not to. Watching Heidi's perfect as moving up and down as she thrust into her sister, I knew where I wanted to cum, and it wasn't in Ursula's ass.

Ursula shrieked and Heidi drove home one last thrust. Then she grabbed her sister's hips and held the strap-on buried in Ursula's cunt. I took the cue and also grabbed the hips, forcing my dick as far into her ass as I could. Ursula began thrashing and moaning. I released her hips and grabbed her tits, gently pinching the nipples and running my thumb over them in a circular motion. The moans grew into screams.

Heidi lowered her hand to catch Ursula's cum. When she did, she reached up and smeared her face with it, then licked her hand while Ursula watched. That caused another round of thrashing and screaming.

Finally, Ursula started to fade and began leaning to her right. She was going to topple over, but didn't have any strength left to stop herself. I reached up, grabbed her shoulders, and steadied her.

Heidi pulled out the dildo. Then Ursula slowly rose, releasing my dick. When she was clear, she fell over on the couch, exhausted.

I wasn't. I grabbed Heidi, spun her around, and pulled her into my lap. I'd held off for a reason. Watching that tight ass moving the dildo in and out of her sister was a sight I'd have wet dreams about for years. I'd never assfucked Heidi, but there was a first time for everything. Since my dick was still juiced up from her sister, I didn't have to do any lubricating. I just lowered that beautiful butt onto my cock and began pumping.

Heidi pumped right back. She leaned forward, unclipped the strap-on, and threw it across the room. Then she leaned further forward and picked something up from the floor. I felt the black dildo sliding into her cunt. That was all I needed. I arched my back and began pumping my cum into Heidi's ass. She whined and I could feel the dildo moving in and out of her cunt more quickly. Then she froze. This time she was louder, and I could feel her cum soaking my thighs.

That night, when my wife got home, we had a surprise for her. As soon as she had her clothes off, Heidi was on her with yet another toy, a twelve-inch strap-on. I watched, even more turned on, as Heidi's ass bunched and flexed while she fucked my wife. Ursula was on her knees, sucking my wife's tits. She had her ass up in the air--inviting me--but I passed. I just stroked my meat with one hand and held the camcorder with the other. I'd decided that we too needed some family movies.

A few minutes later, when I couldn't take it any more, I set the camera on the table and let it record me stroking myself to an orgasm. As I splashed the three women with my cum, I had only one thought in mind.

I really needed to buy a tripod for the camcorder.

12