The Neighbors Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

Soon he was driving full strokes deep in her white cunt. She had wrapped her long legs around him and was riding each stroke he made. Then she was there. Her cunt quivered as she climaxed.

He followed as he empted his balls of all their cum deep in his lovers cunt. The pressure was more than she had ever had before. Each shot went deep in her body as she worked her cunt tight to him for more of his juice. What had started out for her that morning as just having fun and a little teasing had turned into the best sex of her life?

He had hardly stopped moving until his cock was hard again. Back to fucking her he went. Soon she was back moving with each move he made. This time it lasted longer but still just as intense as before.

It was the middle of the afternoon before she finally had to make him stop. Her cunt was sore from the pounding he had applied for the last several hours. "Stop Al. I can't take any more today."

Like most young boys his cock was still hard. "I will be back tomorrow."

She let him go but she thought to herself that she was going to be too sore to do anything the next day.

Angie dreaded facing Paul that night. She knew she was going to tell him the truth about her and Al. She wasn't really sure how he was gong to take it. She thought he would be all right with it. He never seen jealous when men made passes at her or when she made some comment about other men. What she was really upset about was she knew that there wasn't any way she could have sex with him tonight. Al had left her completely sore. She hadn't been this sore since her first time with Paul.

After dinner they went up stairs to the bedroom. Paul knew something was up with her. She had been awful silent all evening.

In bed he rolled over and pulled her into his arms. She came willing like she always did. With his arms around her she got up the courage to tell him about Al.

She reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. She wanted to be able to read his reactions to what she told him. She set up in bed and leaned back against the headboard. Both her and Paul never slept in pj's. Her tits were exposed with the sheet coming only to her lap. He did the same. "Ok, what is on your mind? You haven't had a word to say all night."

"Paul, something happened today. I let things go a little to for with Al."

He looked at her. "You did it didn't you?"

She dropped her eyes and that was as good as confessing her guilt to him. "Yes."

"Want to tell me about it."

"Yes, I have to tell you. We never kept secrets from each other before and I don't want to start now." She told him everything from Al looking through the window at them to the days she had spent in bed with the young black man. When she finished she leaned back to wait on his reaction.

It was only several seconds but the silence seem like an eternity to her. "I have to confess that I knew it was going to happen between the two of you. You are to sexy for your own good and the opportunity to be alone with him so much was bound to get something started. I knew that when I hired him for the summer job. That and the fact you or fascinated with black men was like throwing gas on a fire."

"I am glad you told me. It lets me know that what ever you do I will always get the truth from you."

"Your not mad that I have had sex with another man? It is a lot different than just going naked on a beach with a group of naked people."

"No, I am not mad. I have always told you that I like for you to flirt with other men and for them to see you in your swimsuit. Even on the beach I wanted them to see you and for you to see them. The summer will be over and he will be gone. Then it will just be the two of us again. Have all the fun want this summer with Al. It will be an education like he would never get in college."

"One other thing Paul. We can't have sex tonight. I am just two sore. I can't believe he could get hard that many times. I see you are hard and all I can do for you is use my mouth."

He laughed; both of them knew how much he liked her going down on him. Since she last sucked him and took his cum down her throat he had wanted her to do it again.

Angie took care of him all right. She sucked and swallowed all he gave her. She was more than happy to give her husband what she knew he wanted.

The next morning she couldn't make it out of bed. She was so sore that she hated to even go potty. She had poured her a cup of coffee and was seated at the kitchen table when Al showed up.

He had a smile on his face. It was plain to see that he was ready for another day with her.

"Wipe that smile off your face. There want be any more today. You like to have killed me yesterday. I couldn't get out of bed this morning."

"I bet I can take the soreness out." He picked her up and set her on the edge of the kitchen table. He pulled his chair up between her legs. He reached for the tie that held her robe together and opened it. She didn't have on anything under it. He peeled it back from her shoulders and watched as she sat on the table before him.

He pushed her back until she was braced on her elbows. She was watching him to see what he was going to do next. He lifted her legs and lay them on his shoulders. Her bare cunt was naked before his eyes.

He leaned forward and gently touched the opening of her cunt with his tongue. Angie jumped at the gently touch, not because it hurt but at how gently he could be. She shut her eyes as the young black man began to lick her cunt.

For someone with such limited experience he gave her a tongue bath like she had never had before. For over an hour he sucked and licked her cunt until she was begging him to bring her off. He finally did in his own good time. She just lay back and let him do what ever he wanted with his tongue.

The next day the soreness was gone. They spent most of the morning in bed. Angie finally called a halt. "You have to do some work or Paul will wonder why he is paying you. I don't think fucking his wife would qualify as work. At least you are having to much fun for it to be work."

The rest of the summer continued the same way. Al fucked her everyday. When Paul would leave for work each morning Al would be over shortly. Most days Angie just waited for him in bed. She loved what the young man was doing to her. She was getting more sex than she had ever had before. Paul was fucking her each night, turned on by the knowledge that the young black gardener was fucking her during the day. All three of them were completely happy.

The summer was coming to a close and Angie knew that their time together was about to end. Al would be going away to college and she would be back in class. She knew that she was going to miss all the sex she had been having. There wasn't any way Paul could make up the difference.

As the days grew nearer when he would be leaving she found her self opening her cunt up to him more and more. She would watch in the bedroom mirror as the black cock plowed her white cunt. It was a turn on that she was really going to miss.

She spent the last day he was home in bed the whole day. She was acting like she had to store up enough sex to last until Christmas when he would be back home visiting. It was the only day that she out lasted him.

Al left for school and she still had a couple of weeks before her classes started. She and Paul took their annual trip back to the islands. The first full day there they made the trip back to the nude beach.

They met a young black couple about their age and became good friends. For the first time they had sex with someone else on the island. Side by side in bed she opened her legs for the tall black husband to enter her.

Paul watched as his wife lifted her cunt up to the black man, then he turned to the black wife and entered her black cunt. The black on white thing had the same effect on him it had on Angie many times before. Soon they were all fucking together.

They spent the week with them and fucked much of the time. It was really a turn on for Paul to see Angie with her white long legs wrapped around the back of the tall black man as he fucked deep in her cunt. The trip helped Angie over the departing of Al for a few days.

School had started back and Angie had gone back to her more conservative self. Even then she was a sight to behold. She found her self looking at the senior boys in her class and wondering just what each might have to offer.

Paul had left for his usual Saturday golf game and Angie had slept in. She had only been up a few minutes when she slipped on a thin robe and went to the kitchen to get the coffee started. The weather had turned cooler and she no longer had the days to spend by the pool. She missed the warm summer days. Most of all she missed not having Al coming to her bed each day.

As she poured her morning coffee the doorbell rang. She wondered who could be ringing the bell this time of day.

She looked through the sidelight and saw Abe, Al's father at the door. She wondered what he could be doing at her house this early. She and Paul almost never saw him and his wife.

She looked down at her robe and even though it was thin she had her gown on under it. She opened the door. "Good morning Abe. What are you up to this morning?"

"Good morning Angie. I need to talk to you about Al."

"Has anything happened to him? He hasn't been in an accident has he?"

While she was talking she had stepped back and he came in the room shutting the door behind him. "No, nothing like that. Actually I came over to help you."

"Help me? I didn't know I needed any help. Did Paul ask you to help me do something?"

"No Paul doesn't know I am here. I came over to help you like Al was doing all summer."

Angie could feel her face turning red. She wondered if Abe knew or if he was just guessing. "What are you talking about. The grass doesn't need cutting this time of year."

"Angie quit fucking around. You know what I am talking about. I came over to fuck you. Al has been gone a couple of months and I figure you are in need of a big cock by now."

Angie knew she was in trouble as she backed away from him. He continued to move slowly towards her. "Nothing like that was going on with me and Al."

"Do I look like a fool to you. No young man would spend as much time over here as he did if he was not fucking the lady of the house. Now I want some of what you were giving him."

Angie was afraid, she knew she couldn't stop him if he forced her. "Abe we couldn't do that. Paul might find out about us."

"That wouldn't be nearly as bad as your school finding out about you and the students."

"Al wasn't my student. He had graduated before he came to work here."

Her talking confirmed that what she had denied had actually been going on. "It doesn't make any difference he was still just out of High School. To your boss it would be the same thing."

All the time they had been talking he had been slowly pushing her towards her bedroom. She was at the hall door leading into it when she realized where he was directing her. "NO! Abe, don't make me do this!"

"Honey I ain't going to make you do anything. You are going to do this all on your own." He pushed her into the room and shut the door behind them. "You want to take off that robe are do you want me to do it for you?"

"NO! I can't do this!" The words were hardly out of her mouth when he reached forward and tore the robe from her body. She stood trembling next to the bed in only her thin gown. Her naked body could be seen clearly through the thin material.

"Now are you going to pull the gown off or do you want me to do it for you?"

Angie knew that she was helpless to do anything but what he told her to do. "No, I will do it myself." Defiantly she pulled the gown over her head and stood before him completely naked. "I hope you are satisfied now."

"Not nearly as satisfied as we are both going to be before Paul's golf game is over today. Now, do you want to undress me?"

Angie knew that she was about to be fucked in her marriage bed again. This time she didn't have any choice but to do what he said. Thank goodness Abe was a handsome man like his son. At least that part wouldn't be hard to take. She reached for his shirt. If she did the undressing at least she could put off the inevitable for a while.

Slowly she took of his shirt. His chest was bare under it. She was surprised to see how well he was built. He had not gone to pot like some older men. His chest was firm and his arms hard with large muscles. She was beginning to feel better about what she knew was going to take place.

She reached for his belt and gave it a yank and then pulled the zipper of his pants down. She could see the large bulge of his cock in his pants as she pushed them down and off. He didn't have on any underwear and his cock spring up as his pants dropped over it.

Angie couldn't help looking at him as his sex came into view. He was larger than any man she had ever seen before. Al and Paul were nicely built and the husband on the beach had been even bigger than they were, but Abe was larger than all off them, and he wasn't yet fully hard. She could feel her cunt beginning to moisten as she stood before this naked black man.

Abe didn't wait for her to finish. He dropped his pants on down and kicked them and his shoes over in the corner. He stood before her as naked as she was. She was the first white woman he had ever seen naked, and he knew he was about to fuck her. He moved to her and caught her arms and pulled her towards him.

Angie didn't resist as he pulled her body close to his. She found herself waiting for the touch of his body on hers. She didn't have to wait long as he wrapped her in his arms and leaned down to cover her lips with his. Her cunt turned to jelly as his tongue invaded her mouth and his cock pushed against her naked cunt.

Abe wasn't tall but he was a few inches taller than she was. Her naked tits were pressing against his chest. She could feel his cock continue to grow down below. She wanted to look but he wouldn't stop kissing her and squeezing her tits.

When he did stop the kiss his lips went to her naked breasts. He sucked and pulled on the hard nipples as he brought her to her first climax against her will. "I told you we were going to have a lot of fun this morning. Angie wished she could slide away and hide from the embarrassment of him knowing he had this much control over her.

Abe pushed her backward on the bed. When her back hit the bed her legs flew apart. Before she could close them he was between them. His cock was at the entrance to her cunt. She could feel him now much harder and bigger than when he was first naked.

He raised up on his arms and looked her in the eyes. "Reach down and put my cock in your cunt." She hesitated. "I know you want it so why don't you do us both a big favor and put it in?"

He was right; she wanted him in her. It had been a long time since Al and the husband on the beach. Angie wanted more sex than Paul could supply. She reached for his cock. She almost backed out when her hand wouldn't reach completely around it. "I can't take all of you."

"Yes you can. Now put it in." She moved to do what he said. Once the head was lined up with her wet cunt her turned him loose and let her legs move as far apart as possible to give him room for his big cock.

When her legs spread he pushed and about half of him was in her. She grunted as he filled her young white cunt with his black cock. Another push and he was almost totally in her.

Angie was filled more than she had ever been before. To her surprise his big cock didn't hurt her. She found she liked the way he stuffed her pussy with his big black cock. Her legs move over his hips and she pulled him towards her. "All of it, give me all of it!"

Abe didn't wait, he pushed again and his balls bounced off her upturned ass. He was buried completely in her white pussy.

Abe thought he knew something about women but Angie was different from any he had ever been with. Once she knew she didn't have any choice but to fuck him she was more than ready for him. He was an answer to her prayers. She had missed this ever since Al had gone. Now she had his father to take his place and from what she already knew he was much more of a man than his son.

Soon she was crying out for him to fuck her faster and faster. He tried to answer each cry and soon she was having her climax again. He couldn't take it any longer as he emptied his balls in her married cunt.

That Saturday was just one of several between them. She had told Paul about Abe but Abe never knew Paul knew about them. Angie loved the feel of his big cock stretch her each time they came together. The only problem was he could only get over at certain times. Angie would have loved to be with him each day.

Through out the fall they were together as often as possible. The Christmas Holidays came and Al came home. He spent every spare moment in bed with her. He didn't know about his father and Angie. She was just happy to have all the sex she could take over the Holidays.

In February Abe told her that he was being transferred and that by March he would be gone. She was with him as much as she could be until the day he left. It also meant Al would not be coming for a visit anymore.

It was the last two weeks of school and Angie was about to climb the walls. The only sex she had was with Paul and that wasn't enough to satisfy her long at a time. She found herself taking more chances with her male students. They were getting more and more of an opportunity to look down the now lower cut blouses she wore to school. She knew she was living dangerous but couldn't stop teasing them. If school wasn't over soon she might do something that could end her up in deep trouble.

She had watched her students each day for the school year. A tall black kid that could have a basketball scholarship if he could pass all his subjects drew her interest. She had never been with anyone as tall as him. She wondered if his height transferred to the length of his cock. It was him that she let have the most views of her chest area.

Finally she could take it no longer. She told him to stop by her desk on his way out. The other students filed out and he came up and set down in front of her desk.

"Charlie, your coach told me you had a college offer if you could pass the math part of your finals. Would you like me to help you the next two weeks until the test?" She was leaning forward on her arms and it opened up her blouse for him to get a good look that almost bared her nipples to him.

"Yes mam, I need all the help I can get."

"Come over to my house Saturday morning about 9:00 am. My husband will be playing golf and we will see what we can do." She wondered if the double meaning was loss on him.

Saturday morning he was there long before 9:00. Angie had just dressed when the doorbell rang. She had made a point of wearing shorts and a blouse without a bra. She didn't intend for this seduction to take long. She wanted to be fucked this morning. She opened the door for him.

"Good morning Charlie, you are a little early."

"I'm sorry. I can go and come back later."

"No, this fine. Come on back with me."

He followed her. His eyes never left her long legs and shapely ass. When he looked up she was closing the bedroom door behind him. He stood in shock as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled it from her shoulders and let her tits out before his wide staring eyes. "Charlie, I have noticed you looking at me before. Is it alright if I don't wear my blouse here?"

All he could do was nod. She glanced down and his cock was about to push a hole through his pants. He looked to be just as big as she had hoped he would be. "Your pants seem to be to tight, would you like to take them off?" She didn't give him time to answer before she was pulling them down. His shorts came with them and soon he was naked in front of her. She reached up and pulled up his shirt and threw it across the room.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers