The Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
Diane follows Tyrone & his black cock upstairs.
3.4k words
4.55
255.9k
100
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right girl, both hands and slow...yeah, keep sucking more of it. You can do it, here let me help you," Tyrone whispered as he placed both of his hands at the back of Diane's head and drew her closer, forcing another inch of his thick black cock down this beautiful white lady's throat. "Damn she's good, and fucking gorgeous," he thought as he noticed the contrast of his black hands entangled in her red hair. "She must be pushing 50 but damn this woman turns me on" his thoughts continued as he felt her reach up and trace the outline of his ass with her hand, and then lightly along his asscrack with just a finger.

There he stood in the upstairs bathroom of a friend's house with his pants down around his ankles getting an incredible blowjob from the neighbor's wife. The neighbor's drop dead gorgeous wife, that is. She now had over half of his 10 inch black cock down her throat and was sucking and tonguing him in such a slow deliberate way that he knew it wouldn't be long before he would reach orgasm. Tyrone wondered if he should tell her. Or, could he possibly fuck her right here, with so many people just right downstairs at the party? His mind wandered back to the events that had brought them here, to this point...

He had arrived at his friend Tom's house right on time for the party, and was met by Tom's wife Sue at the front door with her usual warm friendly smile. Tyrone really liked these people, and it was because of their close friendship that he had decided to accept their invitation, even though he knew he might very well be the only black person at the party. He and Tom knew each other from previous jobs and had stayed in touch and became close friends over the years. They were in their early 30's and had much in common.

"There's my next husband" Sue said with a smile as she hugged and kissed Tyrone on the cheek. The two of them had hit it off instantly years ago when she and Tom had started seeing each other, and quickly developed a playful game of what would happen once Tom was out of the picture.

"Hi there, Babe" he shot back, "Have you ditched that other guy yet?" and then they both had a good laugh as they stood arm and arm.

"Well I see you've got your hands on my wife again, buddy" they heard as Tom came around the corner. Once again, a lot of laughter. Everybody knew this was just good fun. Tyrone would never consider trying anything for real with Sue. They were the happiest couple he knew. The kind of marriage that helps you to continue to believe in the possibility of love.

"What you drinking tonight?" Sue asked as she led him into house where the other guests were gathered.

"Whatever you're having, my sweet" he answered over the conversation as he perused the room looking for any familiar face. Not likely, since they really didn't have any mutual friends or acquaintances. He was surprised how many people were already there, and his attention was drawn toward the far corner of the room where a "good-ol-boy" sports conversation was taking place.

"Want me to introduce you around, pal?" Tom offered.

"Nope, I'm a big boy now. I'll manage," he said with a wry grin.

Most of the people in the room were in their same age group, except for an older guy, late fifties probably, who was controlling a good part of that sports discussion. Or bullshit session more accurately, the kind of thing guys like to do when they get together and have a few drinks. Anyway, this older guy hardly noticed Tyrone when he entered the room and continued telling his story. There must have been a bunch of mini-punch lines because there was intermittent laughter along the way.

Tyrone also noticed an adjacent group of women, probably their wives and girlfriends. He noticed one in particular, an older lady with beautiful flowing red hair. He was taken with her beauty immediately. This surprised him because unlike many men within the black community he had never aspired to date a white woman, nor did he find them more attractive than your average black woman. He had dated only black women in his life and had zero complaints. But this woman was exceptional. Even though there were many prettier and younger women in the room, her beauty was a cut above. She had an incredible look and air about her that was at the same time both elegant and sexy. He tried not to be obvious, but could not help but watch her as he moved about the room meeting people. He wondered if she was with the old storyteller. His wife probably. If so, the guy definitely married over his head. There eyes met a couple of times, once for a bit longer than normal, he thought.

Then his attention was drawn back to the bullshit session because he overheard the storyteller mention the name Terrell Owens, everybody's favorite bad boy to hate. Right after hearing Owens' name there was a huge burst of laughter from the group complete with backslapping and high fives. As the laughter died down, he and everyone else in the room heard Storyteller say "that fucking n..." not completing the last word as he remembered seeing Tyrone in the room. There was an awful awkward silence in the room, which Tyrone broke by simply continuing the conversation he was having with a guy he had just met a minute ago. There was like a huge sigh in the room and everyone took his queue and leapt back into conversation, wherever they could find it.

Some of his buddies would have reacted differently in that situation. Angrily for sure, and possibly in a violent manner. But Tyrone had decided a long time ago to try and ignore idiots like this guy. He just figured someone that stupid didn't deserve his time or energy. So, he continued small talk with his new acquaintance as he scanned the room for reaction to what had just happened. When his eyes reached the beautiful redhead, this time she was looking directly at him with a very sympathetic, almost apologetic and thankful look. Yep, Storyteller was her husband all right. He gave her an almost imperceptible nod of the head and turned his attention elsewhere.

__________________________

Diane was mortified. This beautiful, middle-aged woman could have killed her silly ass husband Larry at that precise moment. "I'm sure the dumbass is hitting the sauce too hard again," she thought to herself. "It was so classy of that young black man not to make a scene. I wonder what his connection is to this group, and what his name is". She thought these things to herself while watching him move about the room introducing himself to complete strangers. "He sure seems sure of himself, I like that". She was also noticing some other things about him as well. Like how ruggedly handsome he was, no pretty boy at all. And his shoulders were wide and muscular looking and he had a thin waistline, not the bulge so many of the other men in the room tried to hide with their loose-fitting shirts. But more than anything she like the way he moved. So effortlessly and agile. Without admitting it to herself she started to work her way across to his side of the room in hopes of meeting him.

__________________________

Tyrone was starting to have a good time. Except for Storyteller, these were good folks. They were thoughtful and engaging, most of them professionals. It was Saturday night and they were wanting to have a good time. As the time passed though, it was becoming clear that Storyteller couldn't hold his liquor as he became louder and louder, and many of the people started to avoid him. He wasn't belligerent or anything like that. Just one of those people that make you uncomfortable at these functions.

But in keeping with his attitude, Tyrone pretty much put the dude out of his mind. He was more interested in his wife. Not exactly his style to go after another man's wife, "But this guy deserves it. And my Lord she is something" he said to himself attempting to justify what he was contemplating. As he stole glances at her over the next several minutes he too was making a move closer to her. But as more guests arrived the room was filling up quickly and it became next to impossible to move at all. Plus, he'd suddenly lost sight of her. "Where is she?" he murmured, "Where did she go?"

And now the increasing crowd had practically backed him into a corner and his only escape was through one of the two doorways leading into the kitchen area. He took one more quick glance around the room for her, to no avail. "Oh well, I need another drink anyway," and with that he pealed around the corner and into the kitchen. And just as he was entering from one side, Diane was entering from the other. They looked at each other and both chuckled a little to themselves, and smiling at one another. As luck would have it, they were the only people in the kitchen right then, and there was another uncomfortable silence building quickly. Once again, Tyrone broke the ice by stepping toward her and offering his hand, and this "Hi there, I wanted to meet you earlier but was unable to make it over to your side. I'm Tyrone". She had reached to meet his hand and now he took it in his right hand, bringing his left over and on top of hers, while looking at her and smiling.

She grinned a bit shyly and said, "Well yes, I was making my way to you as well. I wanted to apologize for my husband being out of line earlier. I'm afraid he's had too much to drink". She searched his eyes for any hint of anger this handsome black stranger may still be feeling toward her husband, but detected none. Instead, she thought she saw something she had seen earlier. An interest, a spark...towards her. Her stomach rolled, and she felt a warmth down lower. Diane knew she was an attractive woman; after all she took pride in her appearance. But for this young, very attractive black man to show interest in her was very moving. She hoped she wasn't mis-reading him. And then...

"No, no. You've done nothing to apologize for," he said squeezing her hand just a bit more firm. "I only regret that your husband is not paying you the attention that you obviously deserve".

He was releasing her hand now but she didn't want him to, and there was a moment there when her fingers curled and clung to his hand and while looking back into his warm eyes she said, "Well, thank you. He does become pre-occupied with the boys and his stories at times".

"Well that is a shame," he said to her in almost a whisper as he re-gripped her hand with his right and softly caressed her arm with his left. Moving closer still, "I should think that if I shared my bed with one as desirable as you, then I would surely find it difficult to leave my bed at all". He couldn't believe what he was saying, but being this close to her was intoxicating. Her skin was like none he'd ever seen, and her perfume was both understated and overwhelming. He watched as the ends of her lips turned upward into an appreciative smile at what he had just said to her, and wondered how those lips must taste, and how beautiful they would be if wrapped around his cock.

Just then she was looking down and away, searching for a response when someone else entered the kitchen, ending their brief bit of privacy. She smiled at him, looked into his eyes then to his lips, and then back to his eyes before turning and leaving the room. He kept his eyes on her as she walked away; taking in every sultry move she made and met her gaze with his own when she turned to look back at him before she turned the corner out of sight.

For the next half hour they both moved among the other guests, smiling and chatting, but never taking their eyes off of each other for more than a moment. She could still feel his soft touch on her arm, and she was thinking how gentle a lover he must be. Each time she made eye contact with him across the room she would think about seeing his muscular backside, and even how smooth his manhood must be. There was an incredible heat building in her by just watching him and thinking of what he had whispered to her. Tyrone was watching and thinking how soft this woman must be if naked, and the knowledge she must bring to the act of making love. He was overwhelmed by the effect this older white woman was having on him. He wasn't sure that he had ever felt anything this close to pure lust.

Finally, nature called and forced himself to pause their game of seduction and went to the downstairs bathroom located just down the hall.

"Damn, it's locked" he cursed, but then remembered the bathroom upstairs off of the guest bedroom. As he started up the stairs he saw her watching him and gave her a smile.

After washing up he turned out the light and unlocked the door. And there she was, waiting for him. He paused and started to speak but she took a step toward him before he could exit. She paused and looked back to see if anyone was there, and then back to him seeking his approval. He stepped back allowing her entrance and she locked the door as she closed it behind her. Without so much as a word, she began to unbutton his shirt while looking into eyes. He began to rub the outside of her arms while she worked her way down his shirt. She now had her eyes glued to the muscular chest that was coming into view. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed him softly on his lips with just the slightest bit of her tongue tracing his bottom lip.

Now his shirt was completely opened and she pushed it back over his massive black shoulders. He closed his eyes and let her do what she wanted. What a gorgeous creature she is, he thought. Then her mouth was tracing down to his right nipple, while her hands began to undo his belt buckle. She paused momentarily at his nipple to lick it and give it a tender little bite while she eased his trousers down over his hips. She left his boxers in place for the time being, and his cock was producing a sizable tent as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of him.

Once on her knees, she paused just a moment surprised by the obvious size of his cock. She rubbed her hands over the outline of it slowly, and then her face and cheeks as she began to emit a low moan of approval. He reached down with both hands and cupped her face and turned it upward to his. She glared upward into his eyes and then slowly closed her eyes and turned her head back towards the massive black cock that awaited her. She reached inside the top of his black boxers and pulled it out. She gasped...the thing was 10 inches long and half that length around. She couldn't get his black cock in her mouth fast enough. This is all she had thought about from the time he whispered in her ear in the kitchen. She had wanted desperately to be on her knees in front of him giving him pleasure. And now she was there, and she had his wonderful cock in her mouth. She slid his underwear down over his muscular buttocks, and on down to the floor. And now she began to think about making him cum. She would not rest until she could taste his cum. So she forced it's head past the beginning of her throat and resisted the reflex to gag. She would have him shove the full length of his big black cock up and down her throat until he fills her throat with his black cum.

"Oh my God that feels good," he moaned as he helped her force another inch down her throat. "Sweet Jesus, how does she do this without gagging?" he asked himself in amazement. And now another inch, she was close to engulfing the entire length down her throat.

What she did next he just could not believe, but she grabbed his hips on either side and slowly forced him back and thus pulling the length of his cock out of her throat. But as soon as the gargantuan head cleared the opening of her throat and she could draw a good breath she then reached around and grabbed both of his asscheeks and pulled him and his cock back down her throat, making it just past the point that it had been before. And then she repeated the same moves. Her saliva was drooling out both sides of her mouth onto her legs and the tile floor. She continued to push him out and pull him back in until his full length was down her throat and his balls were hitting her chin.

But she didn't need to help him anymore, for this had ignited a need in him that was pure lust. Slowly but firmly he was fucking her mouth and throat with his entire cock, and the amount of saliva drooling from her mouth was unbelievable. And now she was tracing the crack of his ass with her fingers again. More forcefully this time. Up from his scrotum with her thumb, and then back down with her index finger, forcing a little deeper into his crack and closer to his anus with each pass. She started to reach and catch the saliva in her hand about every other time and used it to lubricate the crack of his ass.

He was now quickening his thrusts in and out of her throat with that big black dick of his and she loved it. She increased the speed and depth of her strokes up and down his ass to match his thrusting. She could feel that he was close and so she smeared a lot of her saliva on her thumb and returned it to his ass, and this time applied steady pressure at his backdoor until his anus ring gave way and allowed her thumb entrance. At that very moment a low guttural moan began to escape from deep within him and she felt the first splash of his cum hit way down her throat. He was no longer thrusting in and out of her, but instead he was pushing the full length of his black cock down her throat, and she felt spurt after spurt hit what seemed like the very bottom of her throat. She could feel each one slide on down and into her stomach.

Tyrone had watched closely, this gorgeous white wife who had his black cock so far down her throat that her nose was hidden by his pubic hair, and had seen her eyes fly wide open when that first shot of black cum erupted. And then watched as she closed her eyes tight, and with a look of satisfaction swallowed what had to be a half-cup of black sperm.

Once she knew she had drained every last drop of semen from his cock, she rose to her feet and kissed him sloppily, and moved her mouth hungrily along his jaw until it rested near his ear. "We live next door. He'll be asleep and snoring in another hour. Meet me in our backyard under the big oak at midnight. And please bring your big black cock," she giggled.

And with that she pulled away, looked in the mirror and straightened herself, and was out the door without another word.

To be continued...