The Network Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tongue took its time in her mouth. It ran across her top teeth, then the bottom. It licked her gums, her palette, the insides of her cheeks, before entwining with her own tongue. The mouth that was tasting her became more insistent, part kissing, part licking, part thrusting, part -- almost -- sucking. Jayne knew that her mouth was full of saliva. She knew she was starting to drool helplessly. And she knew with equal certainty that this was exactly what the other woman wanted -- to suck the liquid out of her.

She felt hands busy with the buttons of her blouse, eager to get beneath. "That has to be the man," she thought, since the woman kissing her was still cupping her face. He was an adept worker; this wasn't the first bra he'd got past, and when it unclasped the release was instant. It wouldn't come off completely, but it took only a second for the man to pull it up around her neck -- or rather, down around her neck since she was leaning so far forward. And in this position, given the size and weight of her breasts, the slightest movement made them sway and swing. Clearly the man approved, fondling her appreciatively until his partner softly slapped his hands away as if reminding him that he had a task elsewhere. The woman's hands on her felt quite different. Smaller and more slender, yes, but something more than that; they seemed to be ... more understanding in what they were doing. There was just the right combination of palms, nails and fingertips: the palms stroking and kneading, squeezing and -- almost -- slapping; the fingernails tweaking the nipples, tickling them, tracing the aureoles; the fingertips gripping and pulling, releasing, gripping again, stretching the nipple down, rhythmically. "Oh my God," thought Jayne, "she's milking me!"

Jayne always, always took her time playing with her breasts and nipples when she masturbated and her husband had needed no encouragement to do just the same when they made love. This unseen woman must love the same thing, to be so patient, so possessive and so persistent. The husky-sultry voice spoke in the darkness before her face again: "Put your tongue out. No, never mind what I'm doing. Put your tongue out and keep it out."

Jayne did as she was told, pleased that she couldn't see for herself just how stupid that must make her look. As the woman's mouth closed around the protruding tongue and started to suck on it, though, the sudden flash-burst which she could almost see through the mask quickly made her remember the photos she'd been shown earlier. Now she was going to be in that gallery, effectively blindfolded, tipped forward over a piece of furniture, clothes dishevelled, bra hanging loose around her neck, heavy tits being pulled and teased by a relentless 'lover'. "Too late to care now!" she thought, and kept her tongue just where it was.

Between sucks, the woman spoke back over Jayne's shoulder to the man behind. "Try now," she whispered, and Jayne felt the hands whip up under her skirt, one pulling the leg of her panties to the side, the fingers of the other flicking up and down her pussy, very fast and increasingly probing. "Oh yes," came the man's voice, low and excited, "Oh yes, she's really wet."

"Don't mess about then," urged his partner. "Fuck her. She doesn't want foreplay or anything fancy, she just wants to be fucked, very deep and without stopping. Fuck her, now."

"Too right," thought Jayne, quivering on the edge of orgasm already. "Please, please, just get it up me and fuck me!"

She felt her panties being roughly pulled down towards her knees, then splitting apart as the man's strong hands forced her thighs apart. She felt him clutch her buttocks and hold them apart too, then he was inside her and fucking her mercilessly. She had no idea if his cock was long or short or thick or slender. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that it kept going, kept hammering her, kept forcing her body to jerk up and down like a marionette. She wanted to push back down, to get him up further inside her, but had no control of any muscles left to achieve it with. She wanted to shout, to cry out, to swear at him, urge him on with obscene endearments; but she couldn't do that either because the woman was still playing mouth-music with her tongue. She squeezed her eyes shut, clenched her fingers into her palms so hard that they drew blood, shuddered with her whole body and spasmed into coming. The man knew it instantly, the woman a second later, and they both held onto her as she continued jerking and writhing like a body electrocuted. Then the man withdrew, slowly and fully and Jayne felt the springs beneath her knees ease as he stood up.

"Did he come?" she asked, when she had sufficient breath back to speak.

"No," replied the woman quietly, holding Jayne's hands now.

"I'm sorry," Jayne muttered, "I wanted him to. He did just what I needed, but I couldn't get him ..."

"Hush," said the woman's voice, "It doesn't matter. That one was just for you. You haven't come like that in a long time, I'll bet!"

Jayne smiled and shook her head, then let it drop, her neck aching and her wrists beginning to do the same. "Can you help me get out of this? I feel a bit trussed up now and it's getting uncomfortable..."

Unexpectedly she felt the woman lifting her head again and kissing her. Partway through that kiss she also felt her mask being lifted, though her eyes stayed shut for a few moments longer, enticed by the embrace. When she opened them at last it was Gail's face smiling back at her. She turned quickly to see the man. He'd gone. They were alone in the room.

"Now it's my turn!" said Gail.

*

In the long silence that followed Gail's putting down the sheaf of papers she'd been reading, Jackie poured them the last of the wine. It was warm to the taste now, but neither noticed.

"What do you think?" asked Jackie at last.

"I don't know what to think. I'm amazed. I'm ..."

"Confused?"

"No, not confused. A bit shocked I suppose."

"Shocked that I wrote something so explicit?"

"No. Shocked that I was in it..."

"It was a fantasy though!"

"That's exactly the point. You had a fantasy and I played a -- what shall we say, prominent? -- part in it. What does that say?"

"It doesn't say anything if you don't want it to."

"I don't know what to say!"

"Don't say anything then. What do you want to do? The wine's finished. Should we get another bottle?"

"Maybe I'd better just go now?"

"If that's what you want. It's OK, really, don't worry about it."

"Jackie ... I've never ... I've never even thought of ... being with another woman..."

"Haven't you? No, nor had I ..."

Jackie stood up, put down the empty bottle, took a deep breath, then walked the few steps across the room to her friend.

*

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Network Series Info