The New and Improved Becky

Story Info
Becky finds that less clothing is more fun.
6.9k words
4.52
139.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,329 Followers

My name is Becky and my husband Bud convinced me to try my hand at a letter. Bud wrote one almost a year ago about me and how brainwashed my mother had me. You should really read that story first before you continue reading this one. Read 'The Doctor Changed My Wife'.

Like Bud said, I grew up in a small town in central Georgia, population around 2500. The pastor of our church was my uncle, my father's brother. My mother was the real Bible toting Baptist in the family. My father was cool. My mother was very strict in her ways. Even when my sisters and I were little kids, she never let us wear shorts and the pants we wore had to be loose and baggy. Form fitting clothing that showed our figure was a major no-no. Our skirts and dresses could be no shorter than mid-calf. And if there were buttons involved on any article of clothing, they all had to be buttoned. She even made us wear underwear under our whole piece swimsuits when we went to a creek near our house to cool off during the summer. Even after a bath, we had to be completely dressed before we left the bathroom, even if it was just across the hall to the bedroom. She even made us wear underwear and undershirts beneath our pajamas.

I met Bud when we were little children in church. Church and school were the only time I got to see him. We eventually became close friends and my mother actually liked him, which was a relief to me because I had a crush on him by the time I was 10. I never told mom but we had our first kiss when I was 14 and he was 15. But my mother had already told me before I asked, that I couldn't date until I was 18.

Bud and I dated about 3 years before we got married. We kissed a lot and I loved it but I never let him touch any of my female parts out of fear my mother would find out and banish me to some deserted island or something. Since we were about to be married, I once let him feel my breast from outside my shirt. It felt so good, it scared me and I wanted him to do it again but I knew that if I did he might think I was a slut or worst. So I waited until after we got married. My mother gave me the talk about the only proper way a lady had sex. That was on her back, lights off, eyes closed, and mouth shut. She was to spread her legs leaving them flat on the bed and let the man penetrate her and have his fun because a lady did not enjoy sex. Boy was she wrong! I almost feel sorry for the old bat and at all the fun she has missed over the years but it was her fault, not mine.

Bud and I got married and I had a hard time holding still in bed, sex felt so damn good, mom just had to be wrong. I finally started wrapping my legs around him and letting my moans out and this seemed to give him more energy. We found out within a couple months I was pregnant. About the time Bud was offered a better paying job in a larger town about 50 miles from home. I really didn't want to leave my hometown and my friends. But my friends were the ones that told me it would be best for Bud and I to get out of this little town and spread our wings and be happy. We needed to start our own family and leave my mother and her iron hand behind. I understood and agreed with them so Bud and I packed up our few things and moved away.

We found a little two-bedroom trailer but the air conditioner didn't work and we could not afford to get it fixed. It was so hot that Bud talked me into cutting off one of my older pair of pants to make shorts. They were definitely cooler so I cut off a couple more pair. One day while I was doing laundry, I noticed the legs one pair of the shorts seemed to be a couple inches shorter than I remembered. I took off the ones I had on and compared them. I was right, they were 2 to 3 inches shorter than they should have been. I put on the shorter pair and liked what I seen and they seemed to be cooler yet, so I cut off the ones I had been wearing to match the shorter one. I never told Bud that I had noticed the difference but got to enjoy wearing those shorts around the house for him but still didn't wear them away from the house.

He bought me some tank tops and some nice shorts and even a pair of short-shorts. I never told Bud but I started to wear those short-shorts around the house for a couple weeks and really enjoyed them, so I let Bud see me in them when he came home from work one afternoon. He told me how good I looked in them and my tight tank top. He kept trying to get me to go braless and pantyless around the house telling the less I wore the cooler I would be. I told him no way! He told me that his sisters often when without any undergarments during the summer. He said they claimed it was cooler and more comfortable in the heat. Plus if they got a heat rash, there was no underwear to rub against the rash. My reluctance to not wearing underwear was about the only thing we ever fought about. I ended up cutting off the 3 original shorts to what they now call 'Daisy Duke' shorts.

I had a beautiful healthy baby boy and all was fine. I quickly lost my baby fat and was happy with myself. We got the A/C fixed and the baby grew. I did start going braless around the house and even wore my longer shorts into town a few times that next summer but never went without panties anywhere.

I once made a quick trip to the grocery store one day and inside before I remembered I was braless. I had noticed one of the bag-boys staring ay me wide-eyed. And when I seen what he was staring at, I was completely embarrassed and quickly left the store empty handed. When I got to the pick-up I was shaking I was so unnerved. I reached for the keys to start the truck but them I remembered I had to have those two items so I could make supper. I summoned up my courage and kept my arms in front of my chest as I quickly got those needed items.

On the way home I couldn't get the look of that bag-boy from my mind. I looked down at my breast and my nipples were rock hard. Just the thought of someone looking at my harden nipples under my top began to appeal to me. Women have been going braless in public places for years and years I told myself, so why shouldn't I. I purposely started going braless in public once in awhile but doing it more and more frequently as I enjoyed it more and more. I also started wearing my short-shorts in public also.

The next summer just into our third year of marriage. I got a nasty rash and infection between my legs and had to see the doctor. I had a yeast infection and a bad case of heat rash. The female doctor gave me some antibiotics and prescription ointment for the rash and told me not to wear any underwear until I came back to seen her in a week. I tried to tell her I could not do that and she said I had to if I wanted to get better. She explained the elastic was rubbing the rash making it worse and I need to get air to it to let it dry up. I was shocked at this situation and felt humiliated as I walked out of the doctors office in my below the knee dress with my panties in my purse. I was even too embarrassed to tell my husband that I was doing what he always wanted me to do.

I didn't even leave the house all week because I was pantyless under my long skirts. But when I did finally tell Bud I was pantyless, her perked right up and asked me to lift up my skirt and show him. I couldn't believe he had just asked me to lift my dress up and show him my privates, but at the same time I got a bit excited as I slowly lifted the hem of my dress to my waist. Bud walked over grabbed me and kissed me telling me it looked good to see me that way.

When I seen the doctor, she told me I was getting better but that she wanted her to remain pantyless for at least another week. And when I expressed her concerns of her not wearing panties the doctor explained the actual health benefits of not wearing panties. When I asked the doctor if any women actually preferred going without panties. She said that she knew many women that rarely wore panties anymore. I was a bit surprised and said, "Really?" with a questioning look and the doctor smiled and said that she was one of them.

I was sitting there stunned by the doctor's remark when one of the nurses walked in and the doctor asked her if she was wearing any panties today and the girl calmly said "NO". That was when the doctor looked at me and told me that as far as she was concerned, underwear was really an almost useless piece of garment. The only time she wore any was when she wore a short dress or skirt or during her period for extra protection. The nurse agreed and said that was right, but then sometimes it was fun wearing a short skirt or dress without panties. Both the nurse and doctor giggled at that statement.

They more or less convinced me that day that there was nothing wrong or immoral if I didn't wear underwear. The only people, who were concerned, were the people who made them. If nobody wore them they would be out of a job.

By the time I got home my lack of panties didn't bother me, I was comfortable with it. Bud came home a few minutes after I did and I told him what the doctor said about my rash and them told him I didn't have time to take anything out for supper and that if he didn't mind could we go to 'Burger King' to eat. He smiled and asked if I was going to put panties on. I lifted my skirt and said,"Nope, I'm going like this." He smiled again, kissed me, picked up the baby and took my hand leading towards the door. At first it felt weird sitting in a public place without underwear but I soon got use to it and began to enjoy the daring feeling I had.

I started wearing everything without panties after that day. Within a few weeks I had quit wearing bras or panties all together! I would get up in the morning and put on only a t-shirt or tank top and a pair of shorts or short-shorts and go to town shopping like that. I noticed that people started noticing me more and more. Before I knew it I was enjoying the looks and then I started to look for clothing to get more looks. One of my simple but very effective outfits was just one of my husband's old white man's undershirts and a pair of my super short 'Daisy Dukes' with no bra or panties beneath them. There was no doubt that I was braless, my nipples seem to be trying to push holes though the top and I loved it when a man would stop and stare at them. And I had cut those shorts so short that the lower cheeks of my ass were showing. My pussy was wet every time I came home. I really was getting into exposing my body.

One day I seen a couple of cute short sundresses and had to have them, one had thin straps over the shoulder and the other was a halter dress. I tried them on and asked the salesclerk if I could wear it home. I felt almost naked. I had never owned much less worn a short dress before and now here I was going to wear one in public and with nothing on under it. Wouldn't Bud be shocked if he seen me like this.

I then decided to do something I rarely do. Since it was almost noon I called Bud and told him that since I was I town would he mind if I picked him up lunch and we could eat together. He said that he would love that. I told I would stop and pick up some chicken and see him soon.

I had left J.J. [our son] at my favorite babysitter [Jane] so I called her and told her I was going to eat lunch with Bud and would be a couple hours later. I stopped at 'KFC' and picked up some chicken and fries. I was nervous but yet exhilarated, standing there naked but for the little thin-strapped sundress I was wearing.

Bud was standing outside the office talking with a co-worker when I pulled up. I got out of the car and bent over to get the chicken when I felt a breeze on my bare ass. I looked around and was glad nobody noticed. I definitely had to learn to be careful when I bent over. Especially since this dress was about 2 foot shorter than the ones I used to normally wear.

Bud stopped talking in mid-sentence and his eyes bulged out when he saw me. I walked to him with a new found confidence and happiness I never knew was in me. Bud's co-worked looked at me and just said, "Whoa, who's the babe?"

Bud smiled and told him I was his wife. The guy said he was sorry about his comment and Bud told him it was no problem because he was thinking the same thing.

Bud kissed me and told me I looked fabulous. He asked how long I had this dress. I smiled and told him about an hour.

He said he loved it and I told him I had also bought another one too he would like.

Then he asked if I was wearing panties, I just smiled but said nothing.

After we ate our chicken he walked me to the car. I opened the door while looking around; I bent over to put the rest of the chicken on the other seat as I bared my ass to him. He grabbed my ass and fondled it as I moaned. I slowly stood up on my wobbly legs and he kissed me. I teasingly asked him if he liked the way I was dressed right now.

He said, "Yes, it has always been my biggest fantasy."

I said, "You know, I'm beginning to like it too so don't be surprised if I do it more often." I kissed him and got in the car pulling the hem up until I could see my bush. His eyes got big again as I told him that maybe I should drive home just like this. Then I pulled the hem back down stating I didn't think I was brave enough to try that yet. But a mile down the road, I couldn't help but pull it back up again just to see if I could drive around exposed like that. But before I had gotten home, I had the hem of the dress around my waist. I don't really know if anyone seen me like that, but my pussy and car seat were wet anyway.

I had put the baby down for a nap when Bud got home. I was sitting naked in front of the computer reading letters from his favorite website [Literotica] and was really horny. I quickly started removing his clothes and then pushed him on the floor and for the first time I got on top of him and quickly lowered myself onto his hardening dick. It was a new position for me but I quickly got the hang of it and wondered why I waited so long to try different positions. After a couple minutes I got off of him and got on my hands and knees and actually said the words, "Fuck my pussy, NOW!" Oh I loved this new position, I may never go back to missionary.

The next afternoon Bud called and was excited. He said he had just been promoted and felt like going out and celebrating with a nice dinner tonight and for me to call Jane and see if could baby-sit tonight. I was so happy! Jane agreed to watch JJ and even offered to watch him all night. I went home from dropping off JJ, I took a nice bath and decided to wear my new halter dress.

I put it on and noticed it was a bit thinner than I had remembered. I could make out my nipples and bush if the light hit it right. I then remembered reading in some of those letters on Bud's website about women shaving their pussies bare, so I thought I would give it a try. Within half an hour, I had it nice and smooth. It felt so different and so nice. From my neck down I now had no hair, I looked like a little girl. I giggled at what Bud might think when he found out. In these last few months my mind has changed. I am now willing and wanting to try anything sexually with Bud. I put my dress back on and was happy with the changes so I decided I could wear the dress without any major see-thru problems.

When Bud seen the dress, he said I looked so sexy he was thinking about taking me right there in the middle of the livingroom floor. Except that we needed to hurry he had made reservations and we had just enough time to get there. When I walked out the front door Bud told me to stop. I was standing in the doorway between Bud and the sun. Bud said he loved the view through the dress and for me not to move. He went and got his camera and took a few pictures of the sun shining though my dress. I was more than willing to strike a few posses for him.

Once in the car, Bud reached over pulled up the dress and when he seen my shaved pussy he actually ran off the road a bit. He then reached over and rubbed my pussy a bit. My God, I almost came! The feelings were more intense with no hair. He made me smile when he said he liked the change I had made and said he hoped I would let him lick it when we got home. I told him that if he touched me like that again, I might just make him pull to the side of the road and make him lick me then and there.

After a short pause, I told him that I hoped he didn't mine but since he touched me there. I now needed some relief and since we didn't have time to stop, I hoped he didn't mind but I was going to finger myself off here and now. He told to go for it. I reached in the back seat for a towel we keep in the car, just in case we get caught in the rain. I spread in on the seat under my ass and lifted my dress to my waist and commenced to bring myself off while Bud drove northbound on I-75 towards Atlanta in the evening sunset light. This was only the second time in my life I had masturbated and my first in front of Bud and now I didn't care who saw me.

I had just leaned the seat back and stared to finger myself when Bud dropped another bomb. He said he had meant to tell me when he got home but that my sexy dress made him forget. There were going to be two other couples joining us, two of the other district managers and their wives. For some unknown reason, knowing that four strange people were going to be sitting with us and me practically naked and the possibly of two men looking at my breast through my thin top only excited me more. I came hard in less than a minute.

We arrived at the restaurant just in time. The other couples Jack/Karen and Kevin/Carla were waiting both having shorter drives. I noticed immediately that Jack and Kevin were both looking at my boobs. It felt good to be noticed, I liked that feeling. Dinner went very well, I never had been one for drinking but I got talked into a couple glasses of wine and was feeling warm and comfortable. I was now enjoying my near public nudity, I was now making it a point to get up and walk across the busy restaurant to the restrooms. I could see many of the men checking me out every time I strutted across the room.

We would be very late getting home plus it wouldn't be safe to drive with alcohol in us. So Bud suggested we get a room at a nearby hotel and stay here tonight. We got a room at the 'Ramada' and while we checked in we heard music from the lounge. Bud asked if I would like to try my hand at a little dancing before we went to the room. I've never been on a dance floor before but in my intoxicated state, it sounded like fun to me and agreed to try. On about the second or third song, Bud lowered his hands to my ass as we dance. I liked the feel of his hands on my ass and told him I liked it. Then he began to massage and rub my ass, I knew someone might be watching and I kind of hope somebody was. Then Bud totally shocked me! He reached his hand under the hem of my dress and grabbed hold of my naked ass. Knowing that anybody could be looking at my now exposed bare ass excited me and gave me a mini-orgasm right there on the dance floor. I took Bud's face in my hands and kissed him and then told him to take me to our room and to make me a slut.

We didn't get much sleep that night. I became what my mother would call a slut. I sucked Bud's cock for the first time and I enjoyed it. Then he ate my pussy for the first time, which I hope won't be the last. Then we screwed in almost every position we could think of. Then when we woke in the morning, we had anal sex. It was a bit painful at first but I ended up really enjoying it and can't wait to try it again.

Bud called room service and had breakfast brought up. I asked Bud if I could try something I read from his website and he said I could do almost anything I wanted so I let him in on my plans. When room service showed up, I was on my back and only a bed sheet covered me. When Bud stubbed his toe on the table, it was my signal to stretch and roll away from them. As I rolled over onto my stomach, the sheet came with me uncovering my entire naked backside from heel to head. Bud said the bellboy's eyes where as big as silver dollars. He left as soon as Bud tipped him. That was so exciting for both of us that we just had to screw again. Since all the clothing I had was my little dress, I took a shower and slipped it back on just before we left.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,329 Followers
12