The New Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

My first selection was a pair of fur-covered gloves that I knew would feel great against my sexy subbie’s skin. I placed the gloves lightly over Chris’ ankles and moved them slowly up her legs, over the firm buttocks and up her spine to the shoulders. Chris moaned with pleasure as I caressed the fur sensually up and down her body. I could feel and see her relax onto the pillows as the luxurious stroking had the desired effect. For over ten minutes I continued the erotic movements as Chris lay with her eyes closed and purred with pleasure. The fur gloves were removed and replaced with one thin latex glove on my right hand. Chris jumped as I squirted some cold lubricating jell on her arse hole and ran a slippery finger up and down the crack separating her lovely buttocks.

“Oh God, you know how I love this.” Chris moaned.

I pushed firmly against the puckered opening as Chris relaxed her sphincter muscle to allow my finger easy access. Gently and sensuously I moved my twisting finger in and out, adding more lubricant for the coming fun. I pulled the finger out and my subbie gave a moan of frustration when she heard the removal of the latex glove from my hand. That sound soon changed to a grunt of approval when I pushed a new large vibrator into her wet pussy and turned it onto low setting. My plan had been to use a smaller vibrator in Chris’ arse but all the play had revived my cock. It was hard and ready as I smoothed lubricant along its length and both of us shivered with excitement as I pushed the tip of my cock against her waiting rosebud.

“Fuck my arse Sir!” Chris cried as she automatically relaxed her sphincter and my cock slid slowly into the tightness of her rectum. “Yeeeeesssssssssssssssss!”

I was acutely aware of the buzzing of the vibrator in her pussy so close to my shaft as I stopped with my cock fully inside my lover’s arse. I gulped in some deep breaths as I reached under and increased the pulsing of the battery-powered dildo.

“Oh shit!” Chris and I called out in unison at the amazing sensations that suddenly hit our bodies.

I knew that with the extra stimulation I would not last long so I quickly dispensed with my plans for a long slow arse fuck. Chris cried out again as I rammed my cock in and out as the vibrator buzzed away in her pussy. Since losing my virginity I had never experienced such powerful sensations as those now resonating through my body. Perspiration was dripping from my face onto Chris’ back as I fucked her arse and before long I yelled loudly as I shuddered with a powerful orgasm. As I pulled out my cock and collapsed down onto the bed in a quivering heap I somehow managed to turn the vibrator onto its highest setting. Chris screamed as a wonderful climax shuddered through her body as her arms and legs jerked against the securing ropes. I lay watching my amazing subbie as I gasped for air on the damp sheets.

“Red Simon, red, turn it off!” Chris cried as another mighty orgasm hit her straining figure.

I quickly reached back between her legs, twisted the control to the off position and pulled the vibrator from her body. I summoned some more energy and managed to unbuckle the cuffs from Chris’ ankles and wrists before I slumped back down on the bed. Our panting was the only sound that could be heard for maybe ten minutes before Chris pulled the pillows our from under her and snuggled in beside me.

“Any water?” My subbie gasped.

Chris shrugged as I shook my head in reply and lay back down beside me while we both recovered some strength. Some minutes later I dragged myself to the kitchen and returned with a water bottle. After slurping down some of the reviving liquid Chris hauled herself up to sit beside me and lean back against the head of the bed.

“Hell bells, I thought I was going to have a heart attack.” Chris puffed. “Only one thing inside me at a time from now on.”

“Suits me honey.” I turned my head and kissed her salty cheek.

Chris giggled and said, “Oh, unless it’s your cock in my mouth and your tongue in my cunt of course.”

“That will be the exception.” I replied as my breathing returned to near normal. “That vibe was too much for me.”

“Any plans for the rest of the afternoon?” Chris asked as she cuddled close.

“I thought we would go for a drive and see some of the countryside,” I said as we kissed again. “Oh, and we must go and pay the money to Maurie and, um, what was her name?”

“Hazel, just like your eyes lover boy. Can we shower first?” Chris asked, “I’m all sticky.”

“Good idea my sexy subbie, I’m just a bit sweaty myself, let’s go!”

After the shower we drove to Maurie and Hazel’s to pay the account and then go for the short drive. Chris wore an extremely tight and revealing singlet top that simply clung to the curves of her breasts and emphasised the size of her nipples pressing against the thin material. She looked very sexy in figure hugging jeans and she laughed when I said I hoped that Maurie didn’t have a heart attack.

We drove over to the main house and found Maurie pottering around alone in the garden. He waved when he saw us and walked over as we hopped out of the car.

“Maurie we love the cabin, it’s so clean and comfortable.” Chris purred with a genuine smile of her red painted lips.

“Oh thank you, I’m glad you like them, I mean it.” Maurie stuttered with his eyes transfixed on Chris’ breasts.

“And such a lovely area, are the kangaroos we saw this morning tame?” Chris asked.

“Ummm, ah yes, but they can scratch if annoyed too much, don’t get too close to their claws.” The red faced owner replied as he attempted to look at me.

“Oh I don’t want to be scratched, I hate pain.” Chris said sweetly.

I somehow managed to control my laughter, withdrew the cheque from my wallet and passed it over to the flustered owner. “Could I have a receipt please Maurie?”

“Oh yes, ahhh Simon, I’ll just go into the house and get one for you.” Maurie glanced again at Chris’ breasts and walked somewhat reluctantly to his home.

Chris grinned evilly at me as I whispered, “You’re incorrigible you naughty girl.”

“Ha! I’m just giving the poor old bloke a thrill he’ll always remember and besides it’s harmless fun.” Chris saw Maurie reappear through the front door and said, “Watch this.”

I stayed by the car as Chris ran up the garden path to the house. Maurie stood on the verandah open mouthed and wide eyed as he stared at the pair of wonderful breasts bouncing towards him. I watched Chris jump up the few steps to stand close beside Maurie so her breasts brushed his arm as he handed over the receipt. I couldn’t hear their short conversation but I could see the shock on Maurie’s face when Chris gave him a quick kiss on a cheek before she jumped off the verandah and ran back to the car.

“Come on darling, let’s go.” Chris smiled sweetly as she waved to Maurie and jumped in the passenger’s seat of her car.

I waved farewell to Maurie and as soon as he was out of sight Chris and I burst out laughing.

“What did you say to him?” I spluttered.

“I’d better not tell you.” Chris giggled.

“Come on my naughty lil subbie.”

Chris tried unsuccessfully to look sensible but burst into giggles again. “All I said was that we loved staying in his lovely cabin and we hoped to come back again some time.”

“Yeh, sure honey, and what else?” I said as I turned the car right onto the main road.

“Oh, I just said that I liked him looking at my breasts and that I hoped that he had fun with Hazel tonight.” Chris burst out laughing again. “Don’t worry darling, he can’t tell anyone and it’s made his weekend, or maybe his year. You’re not mad at me are you?”

“Hell no baby, it was all good fun and it did make his day.”

Chris placed a hand on my groin and squeezed gently. “Mmmmm I need some more of this tonight. Where are we going to Sir?”

“There is a small extinct volcano down the road called Mount Laura, if my memory serves me correctly it gives a great view right over to the sea.”

“You’re sure it’s extinct?” Chris asked, “If anything’s going to blow around here I want it to be you my love.”

I laughed once again at the one-track mind of my sexy lover and Chris chatted away as I drove down the country road. Mount Laura came into sight a short time later and I drove carefully up the narrow twisting road around the steep sides of the hill. The small car park was empty of other tourists and Chris and I hopped out and wandered around arm in arm, enjoying the wonderful views and taking some photos of the countryside. A sign pointing downhill to a walking track made us wonder why anyone would attempt to climb the steep slopes when they could use a perfectly good road. We saw a vineyard a few kilometres away and resolved to indulge in some wine tasting before we returned to our cabin.

When we returned to the car I leant my back against the door as we hugged, kissed and whispered little endearments to each other. Chris looked surprised as I broke the hug and placed my hands on her shoulders, but her expression soon changed to one of delight.

“Suck me.” I ordered as I pushed my lover down to her knees.

“Here? Yes Sir!” Chris smiled up at me as she unbuckled my jeans, pulled down the zip and eased my pants and undies down to my knees.

My subbie grasped my cock and held it up while she sucked and kissed my balls. I looked down to see the excitement in her eyes as she sucked a testicle into her mouth and seemingly massaged it with her tongue. After taking a couple of photos of my subbie I braced myself with one hand on the window frame of the driver’s door as my other hand gripped a handful of my subbie’s hair. My cock was rock hard and ready to go but I let Chris set the pace as she moved her mouth over to my other ball.

Chris was moaning with pleasure when she let go of my ball and looked up at me and whispered, “I love you and doing this for you. Fuck my mouth Master.”

With those few words my adorable subbie licked the pre-cum from my hole then placed the head between her lips. She looked up at me and winked as I slowly moved her head towards me and watched my cock slide into her mouth. Chris’ eyes closed and a shiver of pleasure ran through her body as she lovingly administered one of her greatest and most satisfying pleasures. The tip of my cock tapped the back of my subbie’s mouth and she gurgled as it invaded the top of her throat. Using the handful of hair I moved her head back and forward as I fucked her mouth for our mutual pleasure. After every few thrusts I would hold her face up against my pubic hair and each time Chris would squeeze her lips around my shaft to leave a red lipstick mark. I loved watching the way Chris’ cheeks moved in and out as she sucked energetically on my hard shaft. As usual it did not take long before I felt the familiar tightening of my balls and I braced myself with both hands on the car as my cock spurted into her mouth. With her lips around my knob my subbie sucked hard as my cum spilled into her welcoming mouth. When Chris was satisfied that she had not missed a drop she sat back on her heels and opened her mouth wide to show me the fruits of her labours. As I took another photo she smiled wickedly, closed her mouth and swallowed audibly, moaning with pleasure as her tongue licked greedily around her teeth and lips.

“Oh Simon, that was so exciting to suck you in the open up here. I love it when you used me like that, anywhere any time darling, my mouth is yours.” Chris sighed as she kissed the tip of my cock again before tucking it back in my pants. “Except at work of course.” She added with a giggle as she buckled my belt.

I lifted my wonderful lover up off her knees and as we hugged two girls in hiking gear suddenly appeared at the end of the walking track. They appeared to be in their early twenties and seemed to be hardly puffing at the end of the long steep climb.

“We have company, behind you.” I whispered.

Chris turned around and giggled, “I wonder if they have been watching?”

I shrugged and whispered, “Too bloody bad if they did.”

We stayed arm in arm as the two girls walked towards the picnic tables where I had parked the car.

“Good afternoon.” I said as they drew near, “Have a good climb?”

The taller of the girls nodded and said, “Yes thanks, we always enjoy climbing up Laura.”

“Lovely day for it.” I replied as I noted the innuendo.

The girls giggled as they walked past us without making any attempt to continue the conversation. Chris and I looked at each other and shrugged as the girls sat with their backs to us on a wooden seat. I pointed to the car and Chris nodded her agreement, it was time to leave.

“Where are you going?” Chris asked as I drove the car over near the walking track and stopped the engine.

“I want to show you something, did you get the innuendo when she said they enjoy climbing up Laura?”

“Um no, I didn’t,” Chris giggled, “I always thought that innuendo was the Italian word for anal sex.”

“Ha, ha ha, very funny.” I laughed. “Now just pretend to admire the view but use the mirror to look at the girls.”

“Oh my god, they’re lesbians!” Chris said excitedly as she adjusted the mirror and watched the girls hugging and kissing on the picnic seats.

“I think they saw all of your blow job,” I said as I gazed at the outside mirror. “They were hardly panting at all like they would have been if they had just climbed the mountain.”

“Two outdoor blow jobs and we were watched both times. How exciting.” Chris giggled. “Stop the car when you get next to them honey.”

Alarm bells started to ring. “What are you up to this time?”

“Don’t worry Sir, I’ll be nice and polite.” Chris smiled angelically at me.

“You’d better be, naughty girl.” I said as I started the car and turned it towards the exit and the girls.

At the sound of the tyres on the gravel the two girls broke apart and were drinking from water bottles as I stopped the car next to their table. Their wary expressions soon turned to shock as Chris lifted her singlet and flashed her wonderful breasts at the girls through the open side window.

“Wouldn’t you love to suck and play with these?” Chris yelled as she bounced her breasts in her hands.

The girls just sat with their mouths wide open as Chris slumped back in her seat and I drove off down the narrow road. My subbie was laughing loudly as she covered herself and clicked the seat belt into place. I just shook my head from side to side in wonder of the amazing lady with whom I had fallen in love.

“That makes three who’ll be thinking of me when they fuck tonight.” Chris giggled.

“Four actually.” I corrected.

“Four?” Chris queried. “Who’s the fourth?”

“Me of course you daft lil subbie.” I laughed.

Chris smacked the flat of a hand against her forehead. “Silly subbie, you want to fuck me again tonight Sir?”

“Is the Pope Catholic?” I asked.

“Oh goody, where to now Sir?”

“Call in at the winery and see if we can find a nice bottle to have with dinner and then back to the cabin before the night gets cool.”

Chris and I tasted a few different wines and selected a bottle of Chardonnay to drink with our evening meal. The sun was low in the western sky as we arrived back in our cosy little cabin and we set about preparing the dinner of steak, oven-heated potato chips, fried tomato and eggs. We ate at the small table, sipping on the wine and chatting.

“I hope those girls are happy together.” Chris said with a touch of sadness.

“I guess their relationship has ups and downs just like other couples.”

“I guess so.” Chris said and then volunteered. “I’ve been hit on by girls a few times, one nearly succeeded.”

“Really? I mean I’m not surprised you’ve been hit on, you’re successful and beautiful and attractive to both sexes. Like to tell me about the one that nearly succeeded?”

“Oh you men,” Chris smiled and poked her tongue out at me. “Two girls together gets all of you going. It’s a short story honey but if you want to hear it I don’t mind you knowing. Ummm, it was about five years ago at a business development seminar at a hotel. We were having a few drinks at the end of a long day and I was left chatting with one of the few other girls there, her name was Belinda. Somehow I ended up in her room, and yes, I was pretty drunk. I must have dozed off on the sofa cause all of a sudden I woke up with fingers playing in my cunt and someone kissing me. The lights were very low and I couldn’t get my bearings but hell, the fingers were magic and I had a great cum. Then I suddenly remembered where I was and who I was kissing, wow did Belinda get a shock when I jumped off the sofa. I mumbled something about her making a mistake, grabbed my bag and ran from her room. Shit, did I sober up quickly and the funny thing was, she still had my panties!”

“Did you see her the next day?” I managed to ask as I laughed at her story.

“We had a mutual avoidance day.” Chris laughed. “Hey Sir I love cock too much to turn bi.”

“You could always use a strap-on.” I chuckled.

“I have used too many vibes honey. A piece of buzzing plastic or metal will never replace the real thing. The taste, the texture, the veins standing out along the shaft, mmmmmm. The smooth skin and the knob with its little hole that spurts out all that lovely gooey cum.” Chris shivered at her thoughts. “Oh Simon Sir, I must sound like a slut.”

“You will never be a slut in my eyes my lil subbie.” I paused as a thought came into my mind. “But what would you do if I ordered you go down on another woman?”

Chris gulped but looked me straight in the eyes and said, “If you ordered me to I would do it.”

“Good answer but you don’t have to worry baby cause I would never do that, and anyway, I have my hands full with you, how could I handle two girls?” I laughed, stood and started to clear the table. “Come on, let get the dishes done, I have a video to show you.”

“A video?” Chris jumped to her feet. “What’s it called oh Master of mine?”

“Secretary.”

“Secretary? Hell it’s not that old movie starring Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin is it?”

“No silly, that was Nine to Five.” I laughed as we combined to wash the dishes. “As if I’d bring a movie like that away. I think you’ll like it baby.”

For the next couple of hours Chris and I sat curled up on the couch together watching ‘Secretary’. My subbie wriggled closer to me as she watched the spanking scenes and whispered ‘I want that’ when the bondage/fucking scene was shown near the end.

“Apart from the connection some would make between BDSM and self mutilation, I liked that movie.” Chris said as we snuggled together at the end of the film. “The girl, Maggie Gyllenhall was excellent and James Spader, well he’s always weird so he was right for the part. Can I ask you something honey?”

“Of course babe, what’s up?”

“It’s been a great day and you have looked after me so well. Instead of more playing tonight can we just go to bed and let me look after you?”

I hugged Chris to me and replied, “Of course we can subbie, a lovely screw with the love of my life and a good night’s sleep would be a great finish to the day.”

“More play tomorrow morning I hope?” Chris said with a giggle and then she shivered and said, “Make my arse burn again tomorrow, I love it.”

“It’s a promise sweetie.” I said as I helped my lover to her feet. “I need to use the bathroom and then you can take care of me.”

A short time later I was lying on my back in the centre of the bed with Chris kneeling beside me. Once again I blessed the fates that had brought this wonderfully sexy and intelligent lady into my life.

“This is for you Simon, relax and enjoy.”

My weekend subbie leant over, kissed the head of my limp cock and then eased its full length into her mouth. To my surprise Chris looked me in the eyes and winked, while gently swirling her tongue on my cock without sucking. She commenced by making humming noises that sent vibrations and started the blood flowing into my cock. Chris moaned with pleasure as my cock jerked to life and started to lengthen and expand in her mouth. My subbie’s cheeks commenced their familiar in and out movement as she sucked gently on my slowly lengthening penis. My hips were pushing towards her face as she began to slide her mouth up and down my shaft. My eyes were closed as I lay contentedly enjoying the wonderful sensations that were flooding through my body. Naturally I was expecting the usual conclusion of climaxing in Chris’ mouth and my eyes flew open with surprise with the sudden cessation of all touch with my cock.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers