The New CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat in the vehicle in awkward silence.

"Will you come in please?" There, she'd be firm.

"What for?"

Oh god, did she have to drug him and carry him inside?

Kenzi took a deep breath knowing this was going over the top, even for her. "Come in and you can take a very close look at my breasts."

"Breasts?"

"Yes, you appear to look at then a great deal."

"I-I never have much luck w-with w-women."

"Well fortunately this time you're in luck. There's only me so you only have to deal with one w-woman."

He raised his face from her chin and grinned pathetically. "That was funny."

"Are you coming?"

He looked appalled.

"I mean will you accompany me inside?"

God he was paranoid about the use of the word coming, just like Jen. If people learned to use words like fuck and cunt as everyday usage, er appropriate usage, there wouldn't be so much paranoia slowing down conversation and making people shy.

He smiled and said, "I suppose so."

Kenzi sighed. Whatever had happened to enthusiastic males?

Fenton looked around the main room and said in admiration, "Wow, it pays to hire professionals to do décor doesn't it?"

"Everything you see was chosen and coordinated by me," she said coldly.

She saw him swallow and look downcast.

"What?"

He said gravely, "I boo-booed didn't I?"

She smiled and said he had but she would put that down to his inexperience with women.

"You ought to have said in a most charming manner, 'Was all this your ideas?' and I would have said yes even if I were lying and fluttered my eyelids at you."

"My god is that how women think?"

"In that situation some of us would. There are of course some women who have no wish to impress a male."

"Cold bitches."

She giggled and said right and he said his wife had been one of those. That made her yearn to cuddle him but Kenzi kept her feet planted knowing instinctively the best way to get this guy to light his boiler was to keep on giving him opportunities and let him make the move, if he ever thought about doing that. But was it worth it? She eyed him thinking he could have a foot-long dick but swallowed and considered one five to six and a half inches would be quite comfortable for her thank you. Who was she thanking?

She decided yes it was worth the wait and said, "Would you care for a glass of wine?"

"Yes please. It's gone 4:00 so a red would be lovely but you choose."

Kenzi had no idea what 4 o'clock had to do with red wine but the guy was from England.

"Come out to the kitchen, " she said. Once she was sure he was following her she reached behind and scratched her ass casually. Might as well attempt to generate his interest in her body. He seemed so tentative with her. How the hell could he run a city of more than 230,000 people?

As she was pouring the pinot noir Kenzi asked, "You have something approaching an American accent and appear familiar with American ways to some degree. How is that?

"I came over the ditch to do my MBA in Chicago."

"What ditch?"

"The Atlantic Ocean."

Caught with her mouth open in astonishment she switched into a giggle and said he was funny. She could have said absurd but he delighted her when he chuckled.

They clinked glasses and he sipped and looked at her and said very nice. She was sure he meant both the wine and her. She'd caught the twinkle in his eyes.

"I noted the small print of the Goya nude on the side wall of your window seat. Are you also aware that under pressure Francisco José de Goya y Lucientes painted a replica but clothed."

Kenzi shook her head and mumbled in astonishement, "You know about art?"

"Yes doesn't everyone?"

"I go to galleries, particularly when I travel, but I suppose you would call me a Philistine."

"No, that would be arrogantly critical. It is sufficient that you are interested. You body would look every bit as good as The Maja but your arms look lighter and so probably are your thighs. I'd like to see you nude sometime."

That was just too much for Kenzi, despite having the steely mind of a surgeon. This was highly personalized sexual emotion and just when she was coming to the conclusion she'd never lay Fenton he now wanted to see her nude. Her eyes rolled up and she sank to the floor, spilling wine but not breaking the glass.

She had not quite fallen unconscious.

"Oh good heavens," Fenton said, lifting her up. "Are you menstruating?"

"Of course not," Kenzi said, aware enough to be careful what she said or he'd leave. "I guess I over-exerted today, that's all... um on top of my punishing bike ride yesterday. I'll just sit for a few moments. Would you please stay for dinner?"

"Yes because I need to keep an eye on you."

"Then you better stay the night?"

His feet shuffled but he came through for Kenzi. "Um yes, good idea."

"You can hold me when I shower and that will also give you the opportunity to see me nude."

He swallowed and said firmly, "Yes if you think that's necessary. We did both work up a sweat today on those steep sections. I'll cook for you but first let me have more wine. You young lady should confine yourself to mineral water."

"No, I'm a doctor and can report I can feel my blood pulsating. If I sit for a while I'll be fine and the wine will be medicinal."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes," Kenzi said with confidence and watched him relax. He poured two wines.

Later he went to the refrigerator and found two steaks and made no comment why would she have two steaks and two prepared parfaits ready for dinner when she would normally be eating alone and would scarcely want to have a steak and a parfait two nights running.

"Where's your kitchen apron?"

"In that small ironing cupboard," Kenzi thinking and when she looked up at him putting on the apron her face burned. On the apron was painted a hairless male chest and 'his' dick at rest hung at least nine inches.

He said nothing but grinned and she sighed heavily and grinned back at the fool who was scratching at one of the painted testicles.

Kenzi gave him no instructions, like all women knowing you can't tell a know-all male anything. But he found his way around, using logic, and what he presented was a lovely meal of steak, garlic mashed potatoes with grated parmesan and an onion and tomato lettuce salad. He'd asked about adding an egg but Kenzi said she didn't eat egg. She liked the way he rubbed garlic into the steaks but didn't like garlic in potato but withheld her comment assuming he'd be thinking he was impressing as a chef.

She ate well, hoping she needed to sustain all-night sex but as they conversed she was also thinking how the hell would she get him into her bed? She concluded she'd have to plead for it. Oh how embarrassing.

"You know I think having that wine on our hike partially dehydrated us and not having food late afternoon may have left you prone to fainting."

"Yes doctor. Come around here and sit on my knee and examine my teeth and complexion."

"What?"

"And check to find why I'm the only one who's not death."

He grinned and sat on her gently, saying he couldn't be held responsible if the chair broke.

"You feel soft and lovely and smell nice."

She replied, "I'm smell sweaty. I should have showered as soon as I arrived home."

"Do you mind if I have a look down here."

"If you must," she giggled. He was looking at the top of her dress.

"Oh if that's the extent of your approval..."

"No-no," she gasped. Look at much as you like. "Haul one out for a thorough examination."

"Are you sure?"

She felt like thumping the tease.

Never, never in her entire adult life had Kenzi been so eager for a guy to play with her tits. Usually it was quite the opposite and she would be fending the guy off because they were too over-eager or it was happening in an inappropriate place.

"Go on, take them out and suck."

She held him around his hips so he couldn't make a run for the door and held her breath.

First he cupped both breasts over her dress and said something that sounded like yummy but her ears were roaring so didn't hear clearly. Christ she wasn't going to faint was she?

Fenton pulled out the front of her dress and peered down.

Go on, go on she prayed. Don't you dare stop, If he did she'd surgically remove his... oh no. That would be such a shame.

He blew down the front of her dress. Aroused, her mind raging and ears roaring, Kenzi jerked twice and said in awe, "Oh good heavens, I've just wet myself with two ejaculations."

"Gee you get off easily. Are you capable of going the distance?"

Hooray... this was her big chance. As the English say, 'All over Rover'.

"Allow me to get your cock out Fenton." She was delighted. "Gosh it's fat."

"Er if you wish."

"I wish."

Kenzi ended up jerking him off, spraying their clothes with semen.

She said, "Gee you get off easily. Are you capable of going the distance?"

They both rocked in laugher and she took that opportunity to pull out a breast and pull one of her hands down on to the crotch of her panties. He'd know why it was wet.

He squished a couple of fingers around for a couple of minutes while practically sucking the outer skin off a nipple and then she cried, "Come on darling."

They changed places on the chair. Although it creaked it remained a solid platform while he held his cock up for her to lower down on to. It slipped in and she grunted in pleasure and he grunted "Jesus" as she took all her had.

She was facing him and began bouncing and the fool slapped both her bared tits hard as he shouted, "Oh baby. oh baby" and she streamed into another release way too soon. But she gritted and build up her tempo until she had him red-faced and writhing and that's when she worked her puboccygeus muscle. For a moment she thought the guy's eyes would pop from his eyeballs.

When Fenton recovered some breath he panted, "Jesus, can we do that again in a few minute?"

Kenzi said of course darling and smiled, thinking she now has the guy hooked.

While he was resting she dipped a finger to thoroughly wet it with pussy juice and placing that arm behind him, inserted that finger.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Oh just keeping you interested darling. Men go better when pumped up."

Fenton, totally relaxed yawned. "That feels lovely. Don't ever leave me darling Kenzi."

"Oh I'd love to that darling; you appear right for me. You are not demanding and you are a lovely fit for me and do wondrous things to me. Now just remain relaxed while I slip in this finger a little bit more. About another inch should do it. There is a sensation I'd like you to experience and I'll explain and how we can use it to have ripping great sex."

THE END

12