The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
A sexy dinner ends with a group hug.
12.2k words
4.69
6.3k
5
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not get round to meeting the other guys until the Saturday we all left to go skiing. I guess the wives talked together about the evening, as only wives can. I can almost hear them talking about it. How they were themselves virtuous but all those dreadful men! Once they get together in a pack they get out of control and do all sorts of dreadful things to their loving women. Huh.

But back to the skiing.

We were going in two cars. Stowe, Vermont, which is where we were headed was about a four hour drive. We had our own four bedroom chalet but it would be serviced and was part of The Golden Lion Hotel group. We could use the pools hot tubs spa and all the rest of the facilities. It was going to be great. This part of the country is not the best for downhill but the cross country and snow-shoeing is first class. We had all been there before and were enthusiastic reasonably good skiers.

We met up at our place about ten for coffee and would leave from there as soon as we were all ready. We had some coffee and packed a couple of flasks for our car. I had borrowed a large four wheel drive from a friend at work, leaving him my car, which would have been no fun in the snow. I was happy to drive all the way but Evan was insured to drive it as well. It was ideal for four with it's high profile, four wheel drive and great all round vision from the high seats. There was plenty of room for the four of us and a load of, mainly, girl's luggage. The skis were attached to the roof.

We were in high spirits when we eventually set off just before eleven.

We soon lost the other car, which was fine as we had agreed not to try to travel together, just meet up at the chalet. Nobody could decide whether to stop for lunch or push on, so it was easier to push on. We had cell-phones if we needed contact anyway.

I tried asking Sue how she had got on at the SuperBowl night but Jane kept changing the subject. Even Evan seemed reluctant to talk about it, possibly because he thought I might bring up his fun and games with Gabriella.

After a couple of hours drive I started suggesting things we could do while we were there. After the drive I would quite fancy a dip and half an hour in a Jacuzzi I thought and maybe we should try their premium restaurant there tonight if we could get a booking.

'Oh no,' said Sue, 'that is tomorrow night before we...'

She tailed off into silence.

'Sorry Sue. I missed that. Carry on with what you were saying. I missed the end of it,' I said.

'No nothing really,' said Sue and Jane was quick to butt in 'Sue and I were talking on the phone yesterday and said it might be nice to go to that restaurant one night, maybe Sunday,' she said.

I checked them out in the rear view mirror. Jane had her butter wouldn't melt in her mouth look. I knew she was lying.

'So what are we doing Wednesday then? Have you got the whole week mapped?'

They exchanged looks. 'Well we had a few ideas,' said Sue. She wasn't as good a liar as Jane. She probably did not get as much practise I thought to myself. I knew immediately that they had planned out most of the week.

'So did the four of you get together then?' was the next logical question.

'Oh yes,' said Sue, 'We wouldn't leave them...'

Again she lapsed into silence as Jane had started her sentence with 'No not really. It's just some ideas...'

I laughed and quoted that oft used expression, at least in our house, 'Those who practice to deceive should practise to deceive.'

'So this is the way I see it then,' I said. 'You four have got together and planned out our week, day by day and evening by evening, right? Without consulting us to see maybe what we would like to do. What do you think about that Evan?'

I was not going to give him the opportunity to say anything because he probably was quite happy with the idea.

I quickly carried on 'I hope you left some time in there for Jane to receive her punishment due from the SuperBowl night.'

It went quiet again and I saw the girls exchange looks.

'Well,' said Jane. 'It is not really fair to talk about it without the other four here but David, I know you will not be unhappy at some of the things we have planned, and we don't have to do the things we are going to suggest if you have better ideas. But honestly I think you will enjoy what we have planned, won't they Sue?'

There was just something about the way that Sue licked her lips before nodding that gave me the idea that maybe sex was involved here somewhere. Perhaps it would be worth waiting to see what they had in mind.

The drive was going fine, sooner or later we would need gas and I figured that would be the time to stop for perhaps coffee and a sandwich.

In the meantime Evan surprised me with 'How about a car game girls, I spy with my little eye perhaps.'

Well this well meaning little game passed another twenty minutes or so, at least until it was my turn to choose the letters.

'I spy with my little eye something beginning with S K I T M ,' I called.

Well we had called a couple of multi letter games. W S I T R had turned out to be white stripe in the road, but this was going to be a tough one.

An inspired guess on seeing a kite flying above us was Some Kites in the Mirror.'

'No,' I was quick to answer, 'but not bad.'

Another few minutes and the girls in the back were eating from my hand.

'We give in.' 'Tell us .please tell us.'

'I'll tell you if you give me the item I can see.'

Eventually as I knew it would their puzzled looks gave way to 'Okay whatever it is we will give it you.' A little smirk on Jane's lips told me that she knew something sexy was going on in my mind.

'Easy,' I said 'Sue's knickers in the mirror. Hand them over Sue.'

There was a little scream and a giggle from Sue and Jane said 'David you naughty boy, what are you thinking of?'

'I'm thinking of Sue's panties of course. Hand them over.'

And she did. She passed over a little scrap of red satin which I held to my nose and sniffed.

'No,' she cried. 'Don't do that. I don't smell, do I?'

'Delightfully,' I said and nudged Evan. 'It must be your go.'

He thought for a minute and came out with 'I A W J P'

The girls were on to most of it straight away.

'Jane's panties,' they said almost in unison.

'Possibly,' said Evan 'but you have to get all the letters to get it right.'

They never got them, which was hardly a surprise as it certainly did not follow the rules of I spy that you had to be able to see it.

'I also want Jane's panties,' he eventually revealed it to be.

After a few cries of 'not fair you couldn't see them' to which he replied that he had not actually started it with 'I spy with my little eye,' I saw Jane shimmying in the back seat and then handing over a scrap of white lace.

Evan likewise sniffed and then surprised even me by licking the crotch. 'I see that you were wet Jane,' he laughed. 'Looking to get some fun in the back were you.'

This had the effect of quietening the girls. I began to wonder whether Jane's arousal did mean that she had her eye on Sue for some fun.

We had got to the stage that we needed some petrol and perhaps coffee and sandwiches although there was only about an hour left to go.

'Jane, in a couple of miles I am going to stop for petrol. Are you girls ready for a little dare?'

'What sort of dare?' said Sue.

I could tell from the way that Jane had gone quiet that she was up for a sexy game.

'All I will tell you is that it will involve getting out of the car and going to get coffees.'

'All right,' said Sue 'Providing I don't have to take off any more clothes.

Jane agreed.

'That's fine.' I said. 'What I would like you to do is Sue fill the tank with gas and Jane clean the windscreen please. After that I would like you both to go into the shop, pay for the gas and bring back coffee and sandwiches, if anyone wants them.'

'That 's not fair,' said Jane. 'You just don't want to go out in the cold yourself. Really not fair.'

'Oh there is one more little thing, 'I said. 'I want you both to stand here in the cover of the open driver door while I roll the waistband of your skirts up a little to shorten your skirts before you do it.'

Evan guffawed with laughter and the girls realised that they had agreed because I wasn't actually asking them to take any more off.'

'Okay,' said Jane. 'But not too short David, please.'

That was like a red rag to a bull. That was another inch or two they had lost.

'Of course not,' I smiled hollowly, 'I will leave you just about covered.'

Both girls groaned as the car drew to a halt at the pumps.

I threw open the drivers door, and said 'Quickly girls, before it gets cold. You are first Jane. You are already on my side of the car.

Jane stood there grinning a little knowing what I had in mind.

I reached under her jumper and started turning the waistband over two, three and then a trial for a fourth time.

'Yes I think that looks about right. Sue next.'

Jane looked down but of course she looked covered from there.

It was only Sue's squeal as she said, 'No not that short I can see your bottom from back here.'

'I didn't say what I would leave covered, did I? You can't quite see your pussy lips from the front. At least not without bending a bit.

Come over here Sue. Jane start cleaning that windscreen.'

Sue stood there as I raised her skirt to the same level.

'That must be short,' she said. 'I can feel the cold air on my pussy.'

She giggled, 'Who will warm it up later?'

She had the easier job just filling the tank as Jane had to bend over to wipe the screen. Evan and I applauded. 'Good job, nice view.'

She looked around to see a couple of other drivers not rushing to drive away after filling their tanks. They were quite happy to watch Jane's wriggling bum.

She finished the window and I gave her my wallet to pay.

We watched the two girls wiggle their way off to the shop, arms around each other for support.

They were quickly back laughing fit to bust as they handed over coffees and a small assortment of snacks.

'Did you see that teller's eyes when he realised that he could see our pussies with a bit of an effort?'

'Yes and those two guys shopping, following us round looking at our arses.'

They cracked up laughing again as we drove away.

We were not much more than an hour away and the time quickly passed. I noticed the girls had rolled their skirts back down to their normal lengths and was told that they were too tight around the waist to sit comfortably which I accepted with good grace.

We arrived at the complex about four o'clock, checked in and drove up to our chalet. It was delightful. You could not have asked for more. You could crosscountry ski directly from the chalet along what appeared to be a series of small regularly used routes. There was a lift up to a small but reasonable downhill area from the other side of the complex. There was also a prepared mogul run as well for those who like to jump. It looked perfect.

We were the first of the cars to get there and we unpacked our gear, chose bedrooms and lit the prepared fire in the lounge.

The bedrooms were all very similar except one. Three of them had regular king size beds but one had a pair of queen size and Jane had been quick to grab this one. Each bedroom had an ensuite bathroom with showers and double bubble tubs, but there was a large 8 person Jacuzzi on the back decking looking out on a gorgeous view over the mountains. This was sheltered from the wind by walls and a roof covering and thoughtfully a patio gas heater had been provided in this area to ease the cold when running in and out.

We had been there barely twenty minutes and were just opening a bottle of wine and a couple of beers when we heard a car draw up outside.

'Right girls, skirts up again,' I said as they stopped running to the door.

'They don't need to be quite as short but I do think we should show them a nice welcome.'

Sue and Jane obviously agreed as they were happy to roll their waistbands up to bring their hems within an inch or two of their pussies.

I was a little surprised quite how far they had rolled them. Well I was surprised with Sue, Jane had stopped surprising me with anything she did at the moment.

I found four glasses and opened a couple more beers for the boys while hearing Kay say 'Frannie look at these two, what a welcoming party. Boys you have to come and see this.'

The girls exchanged hugs and the guys right behind stood goggling before moving in for a hug. You would have thought they hadn't seen each other for months. I saw Danny's hands wandering over Jane's buttocks. Pete had his back to me so I could not see how Sue was being greeted. I could guess.

I put down the beers and moved to get a hug from Frannie and Kay.

I got tongues from both which struck me as a good sign.

While the girls sorted out bedrooms and disappeared for a chat Evan & I helped Dan & Pete with their luggage. Like us they had brought their own ski's, and again like us the important stuff, a couple of cases of beers a case of wine and a coolbox full of cocktail making drinks. We were not going to go short of alcohol this week.

We took the bags upstairs, and distributed them amongst the various bedrooms , gave the girls another bottle of wine as they had already finished the first, stored the rest of the booze and put away the skis. We were done. We collapsed happily in front of the log fire with another beer and started to plan the skiing. I didn't share it with the guys but I knew there was no point in trying to organise the evenings. I knew the girls had it in hand.

After what seemed like forever laughing and joking the girls trooped down the stairs. Where we were sitting made it impossible to see them until they came into the middle of the room and I was a little surprised to see that they had not changed for the evening. Well Sue and Jane hadn't but Frannie and Kay had rolled their waistbands up to match. And presumably taken their panties off. Did I say match I think I meant compete. Kay and Frannie who have amazingly long legs at the best of times now were showing all of them. And yes it did not take long to spot that they had removed their panties.

'Oh wow,' was the general line of comments and as gentlemen of course we all stood so that the ladies could sit down. I may have been a little slow to stand but that was only because I was enjoying seeing the edge of Kay's furry patch.

Once the girls had sat we sat ourselves amongst them or on a couple of easy chairs. Evan had sat on the floor I noticed. It did give him a good view up Frannies skirt.

We were subtle and started to talk about the skiing and which days we fancied trying the downhill and maybe the moguls.

Eventually I had to ask the question that I knew Evan and I were dying to know the answer to.

'So have you girls planned anything for the evenings at all?'

'What sort of things,' said Frannie looking nervous.

Well, evening meals, in or out. Do you want us to take you out to dinner on one or two nights? Do you want to go out as a crowd or couples?'

As they looked at each other I could see that they hadn't even discussed the possibility of going out alone with your partner.

'Well,' said Jane perhaps considering that she should be the spokesperson as Sue was a pretty poor liar and maybe they hadn't had a chance to get their stories straight. We thought that tonight as the drivers may be tired we would eat in. perhaps we could use the Jacuzzi later, I forgot about that. Ease a few of those aching muscles.

The only muscle I had aching was the one between my legs. It had only been a four hour drive.

'We thought that maybe tomorrow we could eat out and then another evening, perhaps Wednesday, as well if the restaurant is good tomorrow.'

'Sounds like a plan. You guys happy with that?' They all nodded so I pushed a little further. 'What about games? Did you bring any cards or anything?'

Jane kept a straight poker face. But I noticed the others all glanced up at each other.

'Yes, I brought a couple of packs of cards and bits and pieces. Let's just see how the evenings go shall we. I am sure we can manage a game or two. After all,' she added grinning, 'Look at us sitting here now. I don't think you have anything to worry about. '

We all laughed.

Evan changed the subject 'So what's for dinner tonight.'

The girls looked at each other in dismay and we boys fell about laughing. They had fallen at the first hurdle.

We men had organised the booze admirably, of course, but there was no food in the fridge.

Why don't you girls stroll down, or even take the car, if you have not had too much to drink. Go to the Complex shop and pick up some staples that we will need for breakfast, coffee, bread, juice, fruit that sort of thing. Also get some dinner or get a takeaway menu, perhaps pizza or Chinese.'

'Do we have to go like this?' said Kay. I am not sure what answer she was wanting to hear but there was only one she was going to get,

'Certainly.'

'Sure.'

'Of course.'

We were unanimous.

'Come on,' said Sue. 'We won't know anyone here and it was really fun at the service station.'

Frannie elected to drive and the girls disappeared. It was about six o'clock by now.

We guys sank into a few drinks and watched a rerun of the SuperBowl on television.

By about eight I was just beginning to worry about the girls. It was only a five minute drive. It was easily walkable if they had not needed to carry shopping bags back.

Just as I was going to suggest that we walk down and see what they were doing we heard them arrive back, giggling and noisy. It did not need a detective to work out that they had hit the bar in the complex as well as the shop.

They were all buzzing, even Frannie, although she seemed a little better than the others.

'So what happened?' we asked. Did you have to go to town. Was the shop shut.

'No the shop was open. It's fine. We have bought some food, breakfasts and things but we are going to have pizza tonight,' said Sue. 'Evan here is the brochure can you ring and order some. Mixed for eight.'

Evan grabbed the flyer. 'Anyone got any problems with anything?'

'At least one without anchovies please,' said Kay and a couple of people agreed with her.

'Anyone particularly want anchovies?'

'No. Okay say six large mixed hot and mild, meaty and cheesy. Any veggies? Sides? Six large should be good we can always eat them tomorrow if there is anything left. What's that four salads as well and garlic bread?'

He quickly phoned in the order before it got any bigger.

'It will be about an hour and a half,' he said. 'They are busy and it's a big order.'

The girls came out of the kitchen giggling and rushed together upstairs.

Next thing was they were streaming past us wearing towels heading for the Jacuzzi on the back patio.

We looked at each other and there was almost a rush for the stairs to get towels. And then the quandary, should I wear my bathers or just the towel. It had been impossible to see what the girls had on under their towels. I tried to reason it out. They had been too quick to try on suits which I am sure they would have done. They would have tried one on and gone back to the others to see what they thought.

No they were naked I was sure. I was going to look an idiot if I was wrong.

I wrapped a towel round my waist and met the others coming from their respective rooms. I could see that Danny had Speedos on but the other guys were just showing towels like me. Evan was the next one to crack.

'Have you all got bathers on,' he said. ' I ..I .. I assumed that we would try going in .. uhh .. you know ... uhh naked.'

Pete and I admitted we were also naked and that left poor Danny looking the fool.