The New Fuckboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop your pants and come and fuck me. She said.

He stepped in to try and kiss her when Bev spoke up.

"I said fuck me. Nothing more and nothing less."

The waiter took the hint. He lowered his pants and took out his cock. Bev was pleased to see that he was clean shaven but she was not sure that he was clean. She turned to Sarah and said.

"Clean his cock."

Sarah got down on her knees and gently fondled the cock. It had been so long since she had been allowed to suck on a cock and she was going to savour it. She took hold of the staff and began to masturbate it. Up and down her hands went and soon the Asian man was at full erection. Sarah went in with her mouth. She grated her teeth along the shaft and the men winced. He was an Asian man and he was used to being in control but these two women had him in the palm of their hands. He allowed himself to be used by these women. She was so good with her mouth and when she gripped his balls ha could hold back no more and he shot his cumm into her throat. Sarah swallowed it all and Bev smiled because he would last longer with her.

Sarah took herself off of the floor and licked her lips and went and gave Bev a kiss of thanks. Bev turned her face so that Sarah kissed her cheek. She did not need to taste the man's cumm on Sarah's lips. Sarah then went back to the Asian man and instructed him on what to do. She then walked forward with the Asian man and presented him to Bev. She watched as he picked Bev up and placed her cunt over his cock and plunged into her and then Sarah left them alone.

After about half an hour Bev came out into the hallway. She had a massive smile on her face and when Sarah looked into the bathroom she saw that the Asian man was lying on the floor crying. Bev had broken him. She loved to do that to men and she had added another notch to add to her bedpost.

That was how it was for the next couple of hours. They left the restaurant and as a group they went from pub to pub and got more and more drunk. Throughout the night groups of maids and mistresses would disappear with strange men and fuck them in places like the toilets or up against the walls of the pubs they were in but not before the maids had been on their knees and cleaned so many cocks that all they could taste was cumm and their jaws ached and the pussies of the mistresses were full of strange cumm.

Bang on midnight Bev took a bell out of her bag and rang it. All the maids and the mistresses gathered round her as Bev announced that they were off to the private club where they could meet real masters. Masters who had the power to control the mistresses and they all cheered. It was good news for the maids as well because the club had its own staff and they would get to have fun with the slaves of the master's. They all piled into taxis and headed for the club.

When they got to the club Bev gave the special knock and they were shown into the house. They walked into the big hall and found it full of men and women head to toe in leather with whips and chains attached to them. For the next couple of hours everyone drank champagne, the only drink allowed in the club or they would disappear to different rooms and perform various sex acts that involved pain and pleasure. At about five o'clock the party began to wane. Bev was thinking of going to bed. She had experienced a lovely hen night and now she was ready to sleep.

Suddenly Bev felt herself grabbed and she looked around and found herself surrounded by two big muscled leather clad men. She looked at them and said.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Gently one of them said.

"We are your last present for your hen night mistress."

With that they took her by the hand and led her out of the club and into the back of a waiting taxi. As they travelled to an expensive hotel they covered Bev with kisses that made her feel so special. This had been organised by her fellow mistresses and she smiled at their thoughtfulness. They arrived at the hotel and were immediately taken to the penthouse suite. Bev was placed on the huge bed. One of the men went to the bathroom and filled it whilst the other man pushed up Bev's dress and licked all the cumm out of her pussy. His tongue was so good that Bev had several orgasms and covered the bed in her juices.

Once her pussy had been cleaned she was stripped naked and taken to the bathroom. She was placed in the bath and between them they cleansed her. Once she was clean they took her out of the bath and towelled her dry and then they took her back to the large bed. She laid there and watched as they stripped themselves naked. As expected they did not have a hair on their bodies and they shone as they greased their bodies. They then took turns to get down on their knees and sucked each other's cocks and make each other cumm so that they would be ready to fuck Bev.

Once they had both cumm they climbed onto the bed and began to make love to Bev. One of them would kiss her breasts whilst the other would kiss her pussy. She was in sexual delirium and thought that she could take no more but they had not fucked her yet. The best was still to come.

Suddenly her phone beeped. It was handed to her by one of the men. She noticed that it was from Roger and all it said was.

"Thanks."

She was so annoyed that he had disturbed her pleasure that she just texted back.

"Fuck off I am busy."

She then dropped the phone to the floor and went back to concentrating on what the two men were doing to her. She allowed these men to take control of her body. For once she was the submissive because they were so good at what they were doing. She continued to have orgasm after orgasm and thought that she could take no more pleasure when one of the men stopped what he was doing to her and rolled onto his back.

The other man then also stopped what he was doing and Bev thought that the fun had ended but there was a final climax to come. The man lying on his back stroked his cock as the other man picked Bev up and placed her over the head of it. He then lowered her down onto it and she felt so full with his cock but the best was yet to come. She felt herself being gently pushed forward so that her buttocks were exposed. She then felt a lubed up finger being inserted into her arse. This was one of her favourite things but she had been trying to control her mistress tendencies whilst she did her training and got Roger down the aisle so she had not had it done to her in such a long time.

The finger in her arse began to fuck her and she was just held onto the others man's cock. He did not try to fuck her. He let the other man concentrate on her arse and bring her to orgasm. Then he finally began to fuck her with his cock. He took her through another couple of orgasms when she felt her arse cheeks being parted and the thick lubed cock of the other man being inserted into her arse. She tried to relax and let it slide in but he was so big she had to reach round and part her cheeks wider for him.

He eventually managed to get all of his cock into her arse and Bev felt his balls hit her buttock cheeks. Now she had two men imbedded in her. She had not felt so full in a long time and it brought back so many memorable thoughts that she just closed her eyes and took herself back to when she met her first mistress who had taught her all about double penetration. It was enough for her to have an orgasm and this time she squirted her pussy juice all over the man buried in her cunt.

Once she had recovered from her orgasm the two men began to fuck her. They took it in turns to plunge into her. As one would pull out the other would plunge in. they were quite obviously a double act and had done this before. She went through orgasm after orgasm as they fucked her pussy and her arse. On and on they went until they both came inside of her. She just fell forwards and collapsed on top of the man with his cock in her mushroom.

She was lifted off the two cocks and placed under the duvet and tucked in. She immediately fell asleep. The two men dressed and left her alone. Hours later when she woke. She reached for her phone and dialled Sarah's number. She was at work but Bev did not care. She was soon going to be able to be a true mistress again.

She instructed Sarah to bring her some clean clothes to the hotel and then she just ordered lunch and waited for Sarah to arrive.

It had been one hell of a hen night.

12