The New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked naked into the house which was dark and quiet.

"Are you sure we won't get caught?" she whispered.

"My folks are gone. We have the place to ourselves for the whole weekend."

"Then let's go upstairs and fool around," said my eager new girlfriend as she pulled me towards the stairs.

"Hold on. Let me get something first," I told her.

I went to the bar and grabbed whatever was there, which turned out to be a bottle of vodka.

"Planning to get me drunk so I'll give it up?" she asked.

"No. You'd give it up regardless," I said with a grin.

We went upstairs and I led her into the guest bedroom.

"Why not your room Nicky?" she asked me.

"It's a mess and I need a bigger bed for what I have planned for you."

I pulled her against me and kissed her on the mouth.

"You taste good," she told me.

"Let's have drink," I suggested.

I pulled the top off the bottle and handed it to her first. She took a quick gulp and handed it back to me. I drank a little and then purposefully spilled some on her chest so I could lick it off. I put the bottle on the nightstand and then pushed her down on the bed. I moved on top of her and started playing with her tits. I teased her nipples with my tongue and then lightly bit the hardened points.

"You know what would make you the best girlfriend ever Lisa?" I told her.

"What?" she asked.

"If you let me fuck your big tits," I said and then squeezed the generous mounds together.

"Hmmm. I might be willing if..."

"If...?" I promoted.

"You eat my pussy," she said.

Was that all? I would have done it anyways. "Gladly," I replied.

I pushed her thighs apart and began licking her pretty pink pussy.

"Oh yeah, just like that," she moaned.

I played with her clit, licking and sucking on the swollen nub. I delved my tongue deep into her honeyed depths repeatedly and she squealed out loud in delight. Within minutes I brought her to climax. And then it was my turn.

"I fulfilled my end of the bargain," I told her.

"Bring that big boy up here," she purred, cupping her breasts in offering to me.

"I need to get him lubed up for the girls first," I said.

I slid my cock into her pussy, making sure to well lubricate it. I thrust my cock a couple more times just to tease her before I pulled it out. I positioned myself so I knelt just above her stomach. I took my cock and rubbed her nipples with it before laying it between her breasts. Lisa squeezed her luscious mounds together, forming a warm cavity for my cock. I began fucking my girlfriend's beautiful tits.

"It feels so good," she declared.

Every time the head of my cock emerged from her deep cleavage she would take a lick at it.

"How does this feel," she asked.

"Unbelievable," I grunted in pleasure.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I let her know it.

"Come into my mouth baby," she said.

I shoved my cock into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed my cum. As I watched my new girlfriend suck my cock I knew that this was the beginning of what was going to be a spectacular relationship.

Part II

Lisa

When I woke up my room was filled with daylight. Had I forgotten to shut the blinds last night? Suddenly an arm swung over me and landed just under my naked breasts. I turned my head and saw my stepson Nicky snoring lightly beside me. The enormity of what I've done came crashing down upon me. I had sex with my own stepson. I let him fuck me any way he wanted. And I had loved every minute it.

I quietly slipped out of the bed, thankful that I didn't wake him. I walked back to my own room and took my morning shower. Parts of my body were still deliciously sore from last night.

I still couldn't believe that I had let it happen. I didn't plan for last night to turn out as it did. But hadn't I known it would come to this?

I had known Nicky was watching me in the pool the other night. I had wanted to tease him, so I took off my bikini and swam naked. It made me feel bold, and powerful, and desirable when I did it. So last night I did it again. I just didn't know that he would actually come outside to join me. When he took off his trunks I melted with lust. He looked like a Greek god. His body was heavily muscled and toned and his cock was large and rock hard just for me. He was no longer a boy but a man, a man who desired me.

I knew I gave in too easily, that I didn't resist as much as I should have, but I was so lonely and his attentions felt so good. My husband hadn't touched me in over a year and even the sex we had before that I was faking my orgasms. But it wasn't always that way. The first few years of our marriage Bruce couldn't keep his hands off me, we had sex at least once a day. As the years passed it became harder for him to get in the mood for sex. I tried skimpy lingerie, dirty words, my hands, my mouth to arouse him and all to no avail. He started taking those little blue pills, but they would only work a handful of times. Sex became a chore for both of us and then he started to pull away until we didn't have any at all.

In the last year I noticed that Nicky began looking at me less motherly. He thought I didn't notice when he stared at my breasts or at my ass but I did. He then began making slightly inappropriate comments which I should have discouraged but then he would smile so charmingly innocent at me that I'd just let it go. I guess I should have said something about his behavior but I didn't want to embarrass him and to be honest I was a bit flattered at his attention since my husband barely paid me any.

I foolishly thought there was no harm in it. I was completely wrong. The more he noticed me the more I noticed him. By his senior year of high school Nicky grew a man's body. He had always been athletic and the past couple of years he had been gaining a lot of weight, height, and muscles. His change became so obviously clear to me when he asked me to pick him up from school one day. I had gotten there early and decided to people watch to pass the time. My eyes suddenly landed on one particular man's backside. I thought he was a teacher at the school because he was larger and much taller than the students around him. I admired his broad shoulders, trim waist, and incredible tight ass. What I wouldn't give to be fucked by him, I had thought wickedly. When he finally turned around I was shocked to see that I was ogling my stepson. I was quickly ashamed by my thoughts. By that time he caught sight of my car and headed towards me.

"Thanks for picking me up Mom," he said and slipped inside the car.

I stole a quick glance at his body again. When did he develop a body like that? I asked myself. Later that afternoon when we were home, I really took a good look at him and realized that he was a gorgeous and sexy young man. I knew he was always handsome, but in a way you thought your kid brother was. You acknowledge it, but it didn't matter to you. Nicky's good looks mattered to me way too much now.

As the months passed I began to see Nicky as more of an adult and less of a stepson. As a result I felt a slight change in our relationship. We were more open in our conversations, we kidded with each other a lot more, he would give me random hugs and I would kiss him on the cheek more often. I can see it clearly now as sexual tension.

I went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee and tried to think of what to say to Nicky. We had both crossed the line of the mother son relationship. What we did was morally wrong and it couldn't happen again. It was also dangerous. If his father caught us, I don't know what he'll do, but I know it would be horrible.

Fifteen minutes later Nicky came into the kitchen, showered and dressed for school. His dark hair was a little tousled his grey eyes still a little sleepy. His T-shirt stretched tight against his muscular chest and his jeans clung to his thighs in perfection. He looked more like 25 than 18 and was utterly gorgeous. I felt a stir of arousal between my legs.

"Hi Lisa," he said.

He grabbed me at the waist and planted a kiss on my neck. I fought from groaning out loud. His hands suddenly moved up my body to grab at my breasts. I gently maneuvered out of his embrace.

"Good morning," I replied.

"I missed you this morning. I thought we could have done it again before we left for the day," he told me. . "Sweetheart last night was incredible. More special than I thought it was going to be, but it can't happen again," I said.

I could see the disappointment in his eyes as well as the hurt and anger.

He came at me and trapped me at the kitchen counter by placing his arms on either side of me. He lowered his mouth to mine, kissing me deeply. He tasted so delicious. No, I had to be strong! I pulled away from his mouth.

"Nicky please stop! What we did was mistake. We need to put it behind us and not speak of it anymore," I firmly told him. Even as I said it I imagined him fucking me like an animal against the kitchen counter.

"You said you wanted me."

"Oh honey, can't you see how dangerous this is. Do you really want to hurt your father?"

"You weren't thinking about him last night were you?" he countered back. "I thought you liked my big cock mom. I thought you loved it when I pounded hard into your pussy."

"It's over Nicky. It's over," I said with finality.

"Fine," he said angrily and walked off.

The next few days I tried to go back to the way things were. I ignored the sexual energy in the air every time we were in a room together. It proved to be very difficult because he only had to give me a heated look and my nipples would harden and the spot between my thighs would get wet. At night I would use my vibrator for release, but I would imagine it was Nicky's cock inside of me.

Bruce came home on Thursday and as soon as I saw him I felt instantly guilty. I still loved him, I mean I never stopped. That love kept me faithful to him until now. I had plenty of offers of sex from other men over the years but I refused to stray. What was it about Nicky that weakened my resolve?

"How was your trip honey?" I asked.

"Better than expected," Bruce said. "I got something for you."

He handed me a small thin black box. I opened it and saw a gold charm bracelet.

"It's beautiful. Thank you," I said. I leaned towards him and gave him a kiss.

"I wanted to make up for last time, you know," he explained.

I nodded in acknowledgement.

The last time he was home I had attempted to seduce my husband and ended up humiliated. I was sexually frustrated and wanted some affection from him. The night before he left for another business trip I had dressed in some new skimpy lingerie and waited for him in bed. He came in and immediately told me he was not in the mood. I practically begged him to fuck me. I went onto my hands and knees to provoke him to take me. He stormed out of our room and spent the night in the guest bedroom and I cried myself to sleep. Two nights later I let his son fuck me instead.

If Bruce noticed anything different between his wife and his son, he didn't mention it. He and Nicky went out Saturday night to catch a basketball game together. I knew Bruce felt guilty for not being around much, so when he was here he would try to spend quality time with Nicky.

I couldn't let my lustful desires ruin his relationship with his son or our marriage. When they got back from the game I was determined to sleep with my husband. I needed his love and I needed sex with him to drive away the images of what I had done with my stepson.

They arrived at home just before 11 pm and in good spirits.

"I take it your team won," I commented.

"Yeah, it was the best game of the season," Nicky replied.

"I forgot how exhausting watching basketball can be," Bruce said.

"Why don't we go upstairs and go to bed," I suggested and linked my arm through his.

"Good idea," he said. He then turned to Nicky. "You should head upstairs too."

"In a bit. I want to watch the sports highlights on TV," Nicky told him.

"Ok then. Night kiddo."

"Night Dad," he said. "Sweet dreams Mom."

"Good night Nicky," I said to him.

As we climbed up the stairs I swear I could feel Nicky's eyes on my back, undressing me.

"I can't believe how that kid's grown," Bruce said to me. "You won't believe how many women hit on him during the game."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," he told me. "Some of them were real cougars too. They couldn't believe he was my 18 year old son."

That news didn't sit well with me.

When Bruce and I arrived in our bedroom we started our regular nightly routine. He went to the bathroom to get ready while I turned down the sheets and removed the throw pillows from the bed.

I went into our closet and pulled a pair of sheer thong panties and a matching bra. I heard Bruce leave the bathroom so I peeked into the bedroom. He was already laid out on the bed, reading a book he left earlier on the nightstand. He won't know what hit him, I gleefully thought.

I took off my clothes and put on the bra and panties. I took down my hair from its ponytail and brushed it out so that it attractively fell on my shoulders. I finally put a little gloss on my lips and I was ready. I walked out into our bedroom and found my husband fast asleep.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

Once Bruce fell asleep there was no way to wake him up into a good mood. I had to try though so I went onto the bed and lay next to him. I stroked his chest and whispered into his ear to wake up but I got no response. I got bolder and reached my hand under his shorts and caressed his dick, which resulted with him turning to his side facing away from me.

I screamed quietly in frustration and then took a calming breath. Okay it didn't work this time, but there's always a next time. I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I tried to go to sleep but I was still too worked up. I got up and put on my robe and decided to make myself a cup of tea downstairs.

When I was halfway down the stairs I heard the TV on in the family room. Nicky was still up. I changed my mind about the tea and turned around to walk back up when I heard him moan. I was familiar with that moan. It was the sound he made plenty of times during our night of sex. Curious, I quietly made my way into the family room. I walked up from behind him and saw that he had the TV on a porno channel. On the screen a busty brunette was being fucked doggy style. I looked down at Nicky and saw his cock out of his pants and he was pleasuring himself.

"You like being fucked like that don't you Mom?" he said to the TV.

I gasped in surprise. He was imagining that the woman was me.

Nicky turned his head at the noise I made. He seemed surprised to see me at first, but then gave me a welcoming smile.

"You want to watch me cum by myself or do you want to participate?" he asked.

I felt my juices rush between my legs. "I'm not here for that."

"Why are you here then?" he asked and continued to rub his dick.

I couldn't take my eyes away from his hard massive cock.

"I couldn't sleep so I wanted to make some tea, "I explained.

"If you were in my bed I'd make sure you couldn't sleep but for different reasons. Actually I'd make sure you couldn't walk," he said vulgarly.

"Your father is upstairs," I hissed.

"And you're down here with me. Isn't that interesting?" he replied.

Nicky suddenly stood up and removed his shirt. He walked towards me, his cock leading the way.

"What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

"You know what I'm doing," he said.

He undid my robe and pushed it off me. His eyes darkened when he saw what I wore underneath.

"Did you wear this for me?" he asked, as his finger teased my nipple through the sheer material.

"I did not!" I exclaimed.

He gave me an ugly smile. "If these are for daddy dearest, why are they still on and why are you down here?"

I kept silent.

"This keeps getting more interesting," he drawled. "Is Daddy not fucking Mommy?"

"I don't have to stand here and take this," I told him angrily. I spun around to leave but he pulled me roughly against him. I could feel his hard arousal on my buttocks.

"I'll fuck you Mommy," he purred into my ear. "I'll do it real good too."

I felt my stomach quiver and my knees weaken.

His hands squeezed my breasts and then pulled down the sheer material off my nipples. He rolled my aching nipples with his fingers, squeezing them painfully. His right hand slid down my stomach, went underneath my panties, and touched my dripping cunt.

"You're so ready to be fucked," he told me.

And I was. I wanted him again so badly.

I didn't fight him when he pushed me down on the carpet so that I was on all fours. He pulled down my panties to my knees and began fingering my pussy.

"You have the most fantastic ass," he told me.

I felt his wet tongue glide over my ass cheeks and then to my wet core. I whimpered as my stepson ate my pussy. His tongue suddenly left and I felt the blunt head of his cock at the opening of my pussy. He slowly slid his cock into me, stretching the walls of my vagina.

"Did you miss this?"

"Yes," I groaned.

My stepson fucked me doggy style while his father slept peacefully upstairs. My mind told me to stop but I couldn't. I needed to be wanted, I needed to be pleasured. I needed Nicky. After he brought me to a mind numbing orgasm, Nicky shot his cum all over my ass.

When it was over I told him that this was it, that we couldn't have sex anymore. He tried to argue with me, but I ran back upstairs to my room. I cleaned myself off and then went to bed next to my husband.

By Sunday morning Bruce flew out of town again, this time for Germany for a whole week. Nicky and I were alone again. I felt so guilty about the night before that I ignored Nicky and avoided him at all cost. By the time it was dinner I couldn't ignore him anymore.

"Nicky, what do you want for dinner?" I asked when I heard him coming down the stairs.

"Don't bother Mom I have a date tonight," Nicky called out.

A date? This was the first I heard of it. I went into the living room.

"With who?" I asked.

"Debbie."

Debbie was a pretty blonde cheerleader he dated for a few weeks a while back. Unfortunately her bra size was larger than her IQ.

"I thought you two broke up," I said.

"Yeah but we're still friends," he explained.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what a girl like Debbie was good for.

"I don't know, maybe catch a movie or just hang out."

"What time will you be back?"

"What's up with the third degree?" he asked exasperated. "I'll be home before curfew."

He then grabbed his car keys and walked out the door.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I knew that I should've been happy that he was moving on to another girl. It would be easier for us to fight temptation if he was screwing someone else. I should have been happy but I wasn't. All I could think was how dare he fuck that slut cheerleader. I was prettier than her, had the better body, and I was sure I was much better in bed. I gulped down the rest of my wine and poured myself another glass. I couldn't believe I was jealous of a teenager!

I went upstairs and decided to take a bath to calm myself. It didn't do any good though. I was jealous and I was horny, a bad combination all around. I knew as long as we lived in the same house Nicky and I would always be tempted. And I also knew that eventually we would end up in bed again because neither of us was that strong to resist.

Why not let nature take its course, a voice inside me asked. You want him and he wants you.

Could I just accept what we have, I thought. But then was it natural that I go on night after night without sex or affection for the rest of my life? I was only 34 and in my prime, can I go on like this for another 20 years with Bruce? Everything all of a sudden seemed terribly unfair.