The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

"Pepsi?" she asked, searching through the fridge.

"No, thanks. The iced coffee was enough," he told her. "Thanks for that, by-the-way."

"You're welcome."

Maria put her helmet on the kitchen table beside his and lead him into the living room. After choosing a CD to play she sat down on the couch, giving him an inviting look.

"Miles again?" he asked as he sat down to her left.

"Chet Baker," she said.

"Don't feel like you need to relax today?" he asked.

Maria gave him a wily smile. "Chet's sexier," she said.

Ansel felt a rush of excitement as he stared at the speakers. His cock began to stiffen. When he felt Maria's hand rest on his knee and slide up his thigh he felt his erection twitch. He turned to her and her lips met his. Her kiss was tender at first, then she parted her lips wider, flicking her tongue over his. Ansel's hand slid over her blouse, stroking her back through it as they kissed passionately.

A soft moan welled in Maria's throat and left her lips. She slowly leaned back on the cushions of the couch, pulling him atop her. Her legs parted, her right one dangling over the side of the couch. He settled between them and began sucking on her bottom lip and stroking her left side. When he cupped her left breast through the white cotton she moaned louder, kissing him harder. Her nipple was hard and thick. When he pinched it that elicited another moan from Maria and she cupped the back of his neck tighter. She arched her back, pressing her soft stomach against his hard shaft.

After a few minutes she broke their embrace, looking up at him. Her glistening lips were parted and her cheeks rosy. "Sorry... I just don't want to rush into this, you know?"

Ansel nodded. "Yeah," he said, his voice hoarse.

"I don't usually get this worked-up so fast, but... if I tell you something, do you promise you won't think I'm weird?" Her eyes were wider now, filled with arousal.

"Sure. What?" Ansel was still crouched over her, his eyes moving between her face and the outlines of her hard nipples.

"That scooter of yours is like a vibrator on wheels." She nervously bit the corner of her lower lip, staring into his eyes. "It's more like an orgasmatron than a scooter."

He smiled, fighting a laugh. "I would have never guessed that," he said.

"Yeah... well, you're not a girl." She paused and her eyes slid down to the outline of his shaft through his jeans. "But I can already tell that," she added with a grin.

He gave her a shy smile and shifted his hips. "You're not the only one who's worked-up," he said. "I'm sorry if I'm too... eager."

Maria grinned. "No, don't be sorry. It's a compliment," she said, then gave him a shrewd look. "Been a while, huh?"

Ansel gave her a pained expression. "Something like that," he mumbled.

"What?" Maria asked. She sat up and leaned back on her elbows, giving him a worried look.

Ansel sighed. "Now it's my turn," he said.

"For what?"

"If I tell you something, do you promise you won't think I'm weird?" he asked.

She gave her head an earnest nod and reached out to give his hand a reassuring squeeze. "No, of course I won't. What?" she asked.

"Yes, it has been a long time for me," he admitted. "Nineteen years, to be exact."

She gasped in surprise, holding his hand tighter. "You mean you're -- "

"Yes," he blurted out before she could say any more.

"Oh, Ansel... that's okay," she said. Once more her voice was soft, comforting.

"Well, it's not something you admit -- if you're a guy anyway. But I like you, Maria -- a lot -- and I don't want to have any secrets with you," he said.

Maria wrapped her arms around his neck and eased him back down onto her. She shifted on the couch, making room for him. "Thank-you," she said in almost a whisper. "I like you a lot too, Ansel. And what you told me doesn't change a thing. Besides, I have a feeling that soon it won't apply anymore."

His eyes widened in disbelief and he smiled at her.

"Don't get too excited, Cowboy," she giggled. "I didn't mean today."

Ansel laughed and kissed her warm, pink cheek. "I know," he said. "And, honestly, even if it's never, I won't care as long as you're still in my life. There are things more important than that."

"I wish I had have met you three years ago," she said ruefully as the smile drained from her face.

"All that matters -- to me anyway -- is that you did meet me." He kissed her mouth and wiggled closer to her.

"Me too," she whispered into his ear as she embraced him.

Ansel could feel her hand gliding over his back, stroking it and caressing his spine. Her touch made him even more horny. When his hand went to her right breast she moved her arm, granting him easier access to her firm flesh. He kneaded and rubbed it, paying attention to her hard nipple -- enjoying her sounds of pleasure. She was kissing and nibbling at his neck as she writhed under him.

When the CD ended the only sounds that filled the living room were the heavy breathing and moans of pleasure of the two young lovers. Ansel realized that it was probably getting close to when he was expected home for supper.

"I'm going to have to go in a few minutes," he said, bathing Maria's tender neck with his hot breath.

She frowned, looking up at him, then gave him an understanding smile. "I know," she said in a husky voice, running her hand through his black hair.

Ansel sat on the edge of the couch. When he felt Maria's arm around his waist and her cheek resting on his shoulder he kissed her head. "Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked.

"And tomorrow and tomorrow and..." she said with a smile.

Maria followed him to the door, where they shared another parting kiss. "Are you off at three?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"I'll see you then." Ansel sauntered towards his scooter. He blew her a kiss before he drove home, where he wished he could speed up time.

###

The cafe was crowded when Ansel entered the next afternoon. Maria was busy serving customers and didn't notice him for a little while. When she did, the dour expression on her face bloomed into a wide smile. She pushed a length of hair away from her right eye and turned back towards the espresso machine.

Ansel took a newspaper from a metal rack and managed to find an empty table. He feared that she would have to work past three since it was so busy. Fifteen minutes later when he heard her voice he looked up from the paper, surprised.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"I was about three hours ago, but I couldn't." She took him by the hand and hurried him out towards his scooter.

"The place was busy today," Ansel said. He was driving down Market Street, the breeze hitting his face.

"It gets busier as we get closer to weekends," she said. "Then it's a madhouse. I'm glad I only work throughout the week."

As he drove he could feel her rubbing his stomach. Then he felt her press her lips to his neck and kiss it softly. His cock swelled and he sped up a little as he got closer to Seymour Street.

The familiar sound of Chet Baker's trumpet and smoky voice filled the living room. Ansel smiled, hoping that Maria's choice of music boded well for the rest of the afternoon. When she approached the sofa and straddled his lap he smiled up at her.

"I'm afraid I'm not as exciting as my scooter," he joked apologetically.

Maria shrugged. "We'll see... I'd ride you anyway," she said, then kissed him.

He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her to him so her breasts grazed his t-shirt. Already her nipples were straining against her white blouse. He rubbed one, then the other. She looked down, watching his fingers, then looked into his eyes.

"I wish my boobs were bigger," she said, unable to mask her regret.

"I don't," he told her. He cupped them in his hands, staring at her nipples poking out between each thumb and forefinger.

"You're sweet," she said, running her palms over his chest and rocking her hips.

"I mean it."

Ansel tugged at her blouse, pulling open the top button. His heart raced and his eyes moved from her chest to her face, anticipating her to stop him. Her lusty expression embolded him and he continued.

Once he had unbuttoned her blouse down to the waistband of her skirt he pulled it open. Even without a bra Maria's firm breasts stood out from her chest like two peaks. Her thick nipples were slightly dusky and surrounded by areolas barely two inches around. He leaned closer and swirled his tongue around her right one. When he heard her moan with delight he began to suck and cupped her other breast in his hand.

"Mmmmm... I'm keeping you," she said. "I bet your scooter can't do that to me."

Ansel raised his eyes and smiled, then returned to teasing her nipples. Her hands were stroking his back and chest and her hips undulated. He ran his right hand up her left thigh until it met the material of her shorts, then he gave her ass a squeeze.

"You're beautiful, Maria," he said.

"Thank-you," she replied in a shy voice. "You're pretty hot yourself."

Maria unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, then pulled the hem from her skirt. She took it off and dropped it down beside him. When her fingertips slipped under his t-shirt he raised his arms so she could pull it off. Seconds later, it lay atop her blouse. He pulled her to him so she was pressed to his chest. Skin on skin.

"Your skin is so soft. I want to touch you everywhere." His hands were roaming down her back, then around to her stomach and back up again. As he caressed her he continued flicking his tongue over her swollen nipples and tracing tight circles around them. Soon her areolas had grown puffy and darker. He wrapped his lips tight around them in turn and tugged. When she slipped from him and stood up Ansel gave her a confused look.

"Let's go to my room," she said.

Maria plucked her blouse and his t-shirt from the couch. She led him down a narrow hall and into her bedroom. The room was small with an unmade bed in the corner. Right of that was a bureau. The white walls were adorned with posters of various jazz musicians. Ansel studied their faces but the only one he recognized was Miles Davis, having seen his photo on a CD of Maria's.

"Who's that?" Ansel asked. He gestured towards a black and white poster of a man with short, swept-back hair and chiseled features holding a trumpet. The man vaguely reminded him of the man on the bench he had seen the day he met Maria.

"That's Chet Baker," she said, then pointed to another poster next to it. "The guy playing the double bass is Mingus."

"Who?" he asked.

"Charlie Mingus. I'll play some of his stuff for you sometime."

Ansel nodded, still surveying Maria's bedroom. She had stepped in front of him and pulled his arms around her waist. Her firm ass rubbed against his hard cock and he pushed back, grinding himself against her firm rump. When his eyes shifted towards the bookshelf to his right he noticed a trumpet. It was resting on it's bell and the brass gleamed in the sunlight streaming through the window beside it.

"You never told me you played the trumpet," he said, surprised and curious.

Maria shrugged and said "I don't, really. I was taking lessons for a while, but stopped because I couldn't afford them anymore once I started school." Her voice was soft and tinged with regret.

"Play something for me," he asked.

Maria turned to face him. She held him by his hips and frowned slightly. "Am I really that ugly?" she asked, pouting slightly.

"No -- of course not! Why would you say that?" he blurted out.

"Well, you're with a half-naked girl in her bedroom and you want to her her play a trumpet, rather than something else," she said, then gave him a lusty grin. "Do you want me to blow my trumpet, or you?" Her tongue slid over her lower lip and her eyes took on a sultry quality.

Her words were like an aphrodisiac to Ansel. His hard cock twitched and he felt his heart accelerate. "Me," he said, thinking her question was just ribald banter.

When Maria slid her hand up the inside of his right thigh and began to rub his hard cock through his jeans Ansel held onto her waist tighter, almost feeling light-headed. "Say it, Ansel," she said, her voice thick with desire.

"Blow me," he whispered.

"Again," he told him, giving his balls a squeeze.

"Blow me, Maria," he repeated, this time with more command.

Maria slid to her knees, dragging her fingers down his thighs. Smiling up at him, she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled at the tab of the zipper. Her tongue darted out as she hauled his underwear and jeans down past his knees. When his cock thickened and rose until it was pointing up towards his stomach slightly she gasped and lifted her eyes to his.

"Is all of that for me?" she breathed.

Ansel swallowed hard and nodded. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to caress them. When he felt her hot breath wash over the swollen head, then her tongue flick over it, he moaned.

"Mmmm... I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to," she said, bathing his twitching cock with her hot breath once more.

When he felt Maria's warm, wet mouth envelop his cock, Ansel moaned again and slid his hands up to her head. He ran his fingers through her hair as she slid her lips over his shaft, sucking hard as she took as much of it as she could. His eyes were closed and he wasn't sure if he heard his own moans or hers as she worked her pliant lips up and down his thick shaft. She began rubbing his balls and sucking harder when he pulled her further down on him by her head. As he grew closer to ecstasy he began to slowly move his hips, fucking her mouth. His body tensed and he let out a deep groan, holding fistfuls of her thick hair. He heard her make a throaty sound which sounded like she was choking and he pulled back, slipping his cock from her tight lips. A final stream of cum shot from his throbbing cock. It splashed over her glistening lips and ran down to her chin.

Maria leaned back on her heels, still looking up at him through narrowed eyes. Her tongue ran over her lips, wiping his thick cum from them. She smiled and ran her fingertip over the strand of it that was running down her chin. She eagerly sucked it from her finger, her eyes not leaving his.

"WOW... have you been saving all that for me?" she asked, then chuckled.

Ansel tugged at his underwear and jeans. His legs felt weak as he fumbled to stuff his still semi-hard cock into his underwear. "I usually kind of... ah... cum a lot," he said in a shaky voice and feeling bashful now.

"Mmmm, well, from now on, don't waste a drop when you're... ah... alone. Because I want it all." Maria had slid up on her bed with her arms outstretched to him. "Come here," she said.

Ansel sat down on the bed beside her. She enveloped him in her embrace and he melted into her. Her body was soft and warm. He held her to him, running his hands over her back and enjoying the feeling of her breasts on his chest. Her hard nipples poked into him slightly and he reached down to toy with her left one. She let out a soft moan and settled into him some more.

The two lovers sat in silence, holding one another. This was the most glorious moment of Ansel's life so far and he could hardly believe how blessed he was. Then the realization that some day he would have to leave Maria behind when his parents moved occurred to him. He frowned and unconsciously loosened his hold on her.

Sensing his change Maria asked "What's wrong?" Her eyes were full of concern as they peered into his.

"Nothing," he sighed. "Just thinking."

"About what? Tell me."

Ansel drew in a deep breath. His eyes moved to the poster of Chet Baker while he found the words he needed. "I was just thinking that someday I'm going to have to move and I'll never see you again."

A tear rolled down his cheek. She kissed it away as she ran her fingers through his hair. "No, Ansel, you can't think like that. Live in the moment. If you're frightened about the future you'll never enjoy the present. I could get hit by a car tomorrow or be shot in a robbery at the cafe. Yes, life can be sad, but mostly it's wonderful."

He looked up and nodded. "I know," he muttered.

"You can't wall yourself off like this and let uncertainty control you," she told him. "Because someday you'll be older and have your own house and can live there for the rest of your life. But you'll be a prisoner if you still have that wall."

"Then what should I do?" His wavering voice was thick with emotion.

"Live for now. Because no one knows what tomorrow brings," she advised.

Ansel pulled her tighter to him again. He buried his face in the nape of her neck and felt warm tears trickle down his cheeks. "I love you, Maria," he said.

"I love you, too," Maria sighed. She kissed his wet cheek and stroked his head, holding him to her bosom.

The shadows in the bedroom had grown long and Ansel knew he had to leave for home, although anywhere Maria was now felt more like home to him. He glanced down at his watch. "I'm going to have to be going home. Sorry," he told her.

Maria slipped her arms from around him and sat up. She nodded. "I know, but there's tomorrow," she said.

Smiles lit up their faces once more as Ansel and Maria got dressed. She walked him to the door where they embraced for a few minutes. "Tomorrow at three?" he asked.

Maria nodded.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too." She craned her head up and kissed his cheek.

Ansel's heart was still racing has he drove home. And for the first time in his life he did not fear the future. Things would work out somehow, he told himself. They had to.

###

The sound of bebop jazz filled the living room. Ansel strained his ears to recognize the performer, but couldn't. He was certainly not as versed in jazz as Maria and probably never would be. But he had begun to be able to discern the styles of a few of her favourites.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"Monk," Maria told him. She was standing in front of the couch, watching him.

"I don't think I've heard it before," he said, still listening acutely to the music.

"Probably not. I've never played anything by him the other times you've been over," she said. "But this suits my mood."

Ansel turned and stepped towards her. His face turned into a broad grin as he ran his eyes over her. She was wearing her usual work attire: a white blouse and dark shorts. But there was something different about her. Perhaps it was her playful expression or the glint in her eyes, he thought. Whatever it was, it made him want her with an intensity that he had never felt before.

"And what kind of mood are you in?" He slid his arms around her waist and pulled her to him so she could feel his erection pushing into the curve of her soft stomach.

Maria looked down, holding him tighter and licked her lips. "The same mood that I can tell you're in, Big Boy," she teased.

He kissed her dewy lips, running his hand down to hold onto her ass. He held her to him, humping her slowly. They stayed like that for a while, swaying as the music filled the charged air and their arousal grew.

"Let's get lost," Maria whispered into his ear. She grabbed her purse from the coffee table and guided him to her room.

Even before they were standing beside her bed Maria was already tugging at his t-shirt. She hauled it off and tossed it aside. Her eyes moved down his broad chest, following the trail of hair to the noticeable bulge in his jeans. They lingered there as she sucked on the corner of her lower lip.

Ansel's hands slid up her body to the top button of her blouse. She was working at the button of his jeans now and he tugged at the buttons faster, almost rending them from the blouse. By the time he had it unbuttoned and pulled from inside her skirt she had snaked her hand inside his underwear to rub his thick meat, making him even harder.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers