The New Howard's Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both got a surprised look on their faces and looked towards the closed office door that had Karen working behind it. "You mean I can have sex with your secretary, any time? Holy shit, where do I sign up Mr. Carter?" Mr. Seller added with excitement. "But what do you have on her to make her do all the things you say she will do?" he asked Mr. Carter bluntly.

"We have some false accounting paperwork, fake gas credit card receipts and any personal information on her we can use. Trust me gentlemen I know what I am doing. For the last ten years since I have been here, there has been a new Howard's Whore every year. This year will be no exception. You just need to know how to play these sluts and they are all yours." he told the smiling men.

Both men just looked at each other and smiled. They both did a high five and thanked Mr. Carter for the party invitation and the information. They were very animated as they left the office. They both looked at Karen for a second on the way out. You couldn't tell what they were thinking from their facial expressions. Karen paid no attention to them leaving and continued on with her work.

When Karen finally arrived home after work she called Mary Wilson and talked to her for almost an hour. She informed her of all that had occurred and what was planned. Finally Mary wished me luck on Friday and we hung up. I was getting nervous about the party but I knew I must go through with it, no matter what happened.

Finally Friday came, the day of the party. I woke up nervous as hell. I went to work as normal and after an hour or so Mr. Carter came in the office from the outer hallway. He was in an animated discussion with the main accounting guy at the company. I knew the theatre in the hallway was just that, theatre. He gave me a funny look as he entered the office and told me to meet me in his office in about 5 minutes. As soon as he closed the door I knew what he wanted to tell me. He made a big show with the company accountant in front of me for a reason.

Five minutes later I entered Mr. Carter's office and he instructed me to sit down in the chair opposite his desk. He tried to look worried or pissed off but his acting abilities were very poor. He had a gleam in his eye you see on a kid as he runs to the tree at Christmas. That look in his eye couldn't be hidden.

"Karen I have had some troubling news from our accounting department. It seems that the four accounts you oversee are missing money. We have your signatures on all the paperwork but the figures don't match. Would you care to explain what is going on?" he asked me with a pretend worried tone.

I paused for a second to add to the drama. I knew just how to play it. I looked real nervous and started to talk real fast.

"Mr. Carter I would never steal from the company. There has to be a mistake. I did everything I was told to do. I signed the figure sheet after checking the numbers I was given. It has to be a mistake!" I started to plead.

I was very impressed with my acting. Maybe I missed my calling. As I was thinking this Mr. Carter hit me with the next one.

"Karen it has also come to my attention that excessive cash withdrawals are showing up against your company credit card over the last few months. They have really added up to tens of thousands of dollars in charges. I can't believe you are such a dishonest slut! Do you think we are so stupid here at the company not to notice you stealing from us? Huh, you dumb bitch!" he said sarcastically to me almost shouting, not waiting for an answer. His tone changed dramatically from the sweet concerned voice he used just a few minutes ago.

"Now Karen I can't have a dishonest bitch working for me. I am not sure what to do. I should call the police right now. Maybe jail time and public embarrassment are just what you need?" he hinted at the end as his hand went to the phone. He was looking for my reaction and I gave him just what he wanted. I waited until he dialed the first number on the phone and started to cry.

"Oh please don't call the police Mr. Carter. There has to be a mistake. I don't understand what happened. I know I didn't do any of the things you said." I told him this as I pleaded and cried. I really put my hand in front of my eyes to make it look like I was crying. I then pinched my leg really hard with my nails and tears did well up. I then told him what he wanted to hear.

"Please Mr. Carter I will do ANYTHING to clear this up. It has to be a mistake, it has to be. I can't go to jail." I told him this as I cried even more. I briefly looked up at him between my fingers and I could see that bastard smiling when I said it. The only word he heard me say was 'ANYTHING'. He thought he had me where he wanted me.

He put the phone down and looked right at me. "Tell you what Karen. I still want you to go to the party tonight. In fact I expect you to be there. Put on your hottest dress and heels. If you impress the staff tonight in your own special way we might be able to work something out. We will just have to see what happens tonight and how cooperative you are. If you are not there however, I will call the police after 7:00pm, SHARP! Until then I will think about your situation and consult Mr. Simon and Mr. Unger. We might be able to come to some UNDERSTANDING but I need to talk to my partners first. I do think you are FUCKING HOT and I don't want to see a nice piece of ass like yours go to JAIL!" he emphasized the last word so I would not forget he had something to hold over me.

As I left his office, I told him I would be at the party by 7:00pm in a defeated tone. I knew he was smiling ear to ear knowing he had just secured a new Howard's Whore. I had just as big a smile knowing what I had in store for him tonight.

Mr. Carter left early that day and reminded me to be at his house tonight before 7:00pm. He was whistling when he left the office. His tune would soon change.

At 5:00pm I called it a day. I left 2 big boxes of Mary Wilson's paperwork and copies of her letter on my desk. I smiled as I left knowing at 7:00pm tonight while everyone was at the party the building was going to be raided by the IRS, the FBI, local prosecutors and local law enforcement departments. Mr. Holliday signed all the paperwork for them to enter the premises legally at 7:00pm and take whatever files, documents, hard drives or video files they needed. I suppose it didn't hurt them that I gave them a detailed list of what to look for and where to find it, especially the video drawer in Mr. Carter's office. I knew the video tapes alone would land him some serious jail time. He also had 24 hours audio and video surveillance going on in his office. What an idiot!

If Mr. Carter thought of it he just admitted to fraud, blackmail and sexual misconduct on Wednesday with Mr. Seller and Mr. Otis. He also committed fraud and blackmail trying to get me to the party and bend to his will.

I needed to get home and change into my best little black dress and my 4" heels. I also picked out some really nice undergarments so I didn't look cheap. Finally in my bedroom mirror I looked at myself. I did look hot but I was driven now. I wanted justice not just for Mary but for myself. I couldn't believe these assholes were actually going to try and blackmail me. They were trying to fuck with me now (literally) and I was going to have no part in it, except to end it. I jumped into the company car I thought for the last time and went to the address Mr. Carter had given me.

The house was huge as I pulled up to the half circle driveway and pulled up to the front door. A valet was there and he took my keys as he invited me inside. I watched him drive away to park the car and I prepared to go in. It was probably one of the bravest things I ever did. I know I was somewhat protected but I was going to let these men rape me. Well try to at least.

I went in and was greeted by several of the sales staff that I knew from the building but I was really never introduced formally. They all knew my name though. I looked around and found the house as big as an airport terminal. It had very expensive antiques and oriental rugs. The party was just starting and everyone had a drink in their hand. I was the only female there. Finally Mr. Carter came up to me and thanked me for showing up tonight. He commented on how hot I looked and I could tell he was undressing me with his eyes. He didn't try to hide it at all.

"Everyone I would like to propose a toast so please everyone gather around for a minute." Mr. Carter said to the room at large. Everyone at the party gathered around Mr. Carter and me. Mr. Johnson came up behind me and already had a glass of champagne ready for me. He looked at Mr. Carter with a knowing nod. I don't think they realized I saw the signal between them. Just as Mr. Carter was about to toast several things happened. Mr. Otis was now standing right beside me also with a matching glass of champagne. It looked like Mr. Carter was about to speak when Mr. Seller spoke right up. Everyone turned to see who was interrupting Mr. Carter.

"I think we should first toast Mr. Carter for this great party and the party favors we will be having later." Mr. Seller told the crowd gathered around me. Everyone cheered in agreement. Mr. Carter looked right at me when he said 'party favors' and started to smile. "I know I am the new guy here but I must say it has been an eye opener to work for such a person as Mr. Carter." Everyone cheered again. Everyone in the room then took a sip including myself. Mr. Carter stepped up to say something and the room went quiet.

"Thank you Harvey for those nice words. I want to first toast all the executives here and thank them for a wonderful year. We did a bang up business and the second quarterly reports are better than ever, thanks to the wonderful work of Mr. Johnson, Mr. Seller, Mr. Mayberry and Mr. Otis." he said with pride like he did it all himself. Everyone took another sip including me. Many of the guys were watching if I was going to finish my glass of champagne.

"I would especially thank one of the hottest secretaries this side of the Hudson. Karen you have been a great worker and everyone is looking forward to many great things to COME. To Karen!" he finished as I drained my glass. I waited for a minute or so and started to act just like Mary did last year at the same party. I went back and forth like I was on a rocking boat. I passed out right in the arms of Mr. Johnson.

Without another word he threw me over his shoulder firemen style and started to carry me outside all the time feeling up my ass and legs. Everyone was following him like he was the pied piper. Mr. Carter was at the end of the crowd bragging to Mr. Mayberry how easy it is to find a new Howard's Whore. He was telling him that next year he thought he would need two secretaries instead of one. They both laughed real hard at Mr. Carter's comment.

Finally I was taken to the big oak tree with ropes hanging down. I was stripped by Mr. Johnson down to my underwear and attached to the ropes. The guys were all chanting "Take it off!" over and over again. Mr. Johnson just stepped back and offered Mr. Carter the prize of taking my black panties and matching bra off.

Mr. Carter stepped up and ripped off my bra breaking the claps in the back as well as the straps. That hurt like hell but I just hung there waiting. He then slowly started to pull down my underwear. As he did this the crowd started to hum and sing the 'Stripper Song' by Dave Rose. I had always heard the tune but never imagined it being sung on me while 20 or so guys were going to gang rape me. Finally I was there hanging from ropes totally naked. I was more pissed off than embarrassed.

All the men cheered but Mr. Otis and Mr. Seller. They both had a weird look on their faces. Mr. Carter then started to strip naked. This was cue for everyone else to get naked, take part in my gang rape and enjoy the services of the new Howard's Whore. Just as Mr. Carter was announcing he was to fuck me in the ass first, he reached out to grab me. All of a sudden Mr. Otis grabbed his hand. For a second Mr. Carter didn't understand and thought that Mr. Otis wanted to have her first. He couldn't have been more wrong.

In a flash Mr. Otis had a very large gun pointed right in Mr. Carter's face. He just looked like he got sucker punched in the stomach and I heard my brother (Mr. Otis) yell "FREEZE!!!" in a commanding voice. He was pissed that these assholes were going to rape me, his sister! I have seen him mad before but never ever like I saw him that day. Mr. Carter was a big guy but my brother Mike was bigger.

Mr. Carter just stood there looking when all of a sudden his property was invaded by local and state police. I had no idea where the hell they came from but they made me feel great. The cavalry had arrived. Mike still pointing the gun at Mr. Carter managed to remove his coat. By then the police had almost got to Mr. Carter. My brother then unattached the ropes and put his jacket around me.

My brother Mike then told all the other naked sales staff to stay right where they were and not to get dressed. Mr. Carter tried to move sideways to get away quickly and my brother just looked at him and said "I hope you do try to run, go ahead scumbag!" Carter froze right in his tracks. I knew if the gun didn't scare him the look on my brother's face would.

When all the men were told to put only their underwear on they all protested. The chief of police said with a laugh it would be easier to frisk each person. As they were lined up a paddy wagon was pulling up in the back yard. Mr. Seller (Harvey Holliday) addressed the crowd of twenty or so men all in their underwear, especially Mr. Carter.

"Gentlemen, my real name is Harvey Holliday and I am the owner of Howard Industries." When he said this everything went quiet. Even Mr. Carter looked stunned. The other man helping me is non-other than Karen Jones's brother Michael Jones." At this revelation all the men looked at Michael and then at me. A look of 'I just got burned by you three' appeared over their faces, especially Mr. Carter's.

I was never really drugged. My brother switched glasses with me when Mr. Seller interrupted Mr. Carter's toast. He also had the presence of mind to put aside the glass I was given. He put an evidence sticker on it with his initials. Whatever drug they tried to use on me, he wanted it tested.

"As of this minute you are all fired!" he let the sentence hang in the air and all you could hear was the breeze. "I will prosecute everyone here to the full extent of the law. I have also told the state and local police about the former 'Howard's Whores' Mr. Carter has procured over the years." Mr. Carter was looking right at him as he said it.

"I really want to thank Mr. Carter here for being so stupid. I have never seen a more pathetic crook in my life. You even gift wrapped all the evidence. Oh by the way at 7:00pm tonight I had the FBI and the IRS raid Howard Industries company files as well as your office drawer with all the tapes in it. Yes Mr. Carter now you are the one who is truly fucked. How does it feel?" Mr. Holliday asked rhetorically just looking at Mr. Carter who had his mouth open and a stupid expression on his face. I think his brain was in denial.

"Listen here this is private property and you have no right here." Mr. Carter started to say but was interrupted by Harvey again.

"Mr. Carter you invited Michael and myself to your house tonight for a party. I have everything on tape, we both were wearing a wire. In fact you also have everything on tape as your office had 24 hour surveillance too. You see Mr. Carter, I was prepared for everything.

"I have my corporate attorney waiting downtown to speed up all charges and get all you fine gentlemen behind bars where you all belong. And by the way Mr. Carter, Karen's brother has a permit to carry a firearm in NY State as he was in my employment until just a few minutes ago. He also saw a crime being committed on your property. He had a legal right to draw his firearm and protect the innocent Karen Jones." Mr. Holliday finished with a big smile. The cops then threw him in the paddy wagon with all the rest.

The videographer who was hired each year was also arrested as he was a participant in the crime of rape and Imprisonment. He started to sing to the police and turned State's evidence against the rest for a shorter sentence. His video tapes from today as well as the past gave him no choice in the matter.

Harvey came over to me and hugged me. "Karen, that took a lot of guts to do young lady. I am very proud of you and your plan. It came off perfect even for Friday the 13th."

The police captain then took statement from Mr. Holiday, Michael and me. The other guys were starting to scream about it was all Mr. Carter's fault from the paddy wagon but they were all guilty. I knew if I was really drugged they would all still be fucking me right now. I didn't feel sorry for any of them. 'Reap what you sow' I always say.

Just as I was about to leave and go to my apartment with Michael, I saw a woman walking up on the scene. To my surprise it was Mary Wilson of all people. We ran up to each other and gave each other a big hug. She looked me up and down as I was still naked under my coat. I did put my underwear back on but that was it. My bra was ripped to threads and my dress was still in my hand.

"Karen I want to thank you for doing that for me and all your help lately. Harvey called me this week from Toronto and told me I was welcome to view the arrests. I wasn't sure at first. I thought it might bring back bad memories but I was glad I came here though. I got to see Mr. Carter and all the other assholes go to jail. I feel like I got some closure in this whole situation.

"Mr. Holliday told me there would never be any prosecution towards me in any way. He said he knew about Carter's scam and would help me out anyway he could. I really like him Karen!" she said with a blush.

Just then Mr. Holliday came up to us. "Mary watch how you talk, I am a married man you know." he said laughing. We all started to crack up and it felt good to laugh with Mary and Harvey.

Michael drove Mary and I home in his rented car. Mr. Holliday wanted to talk with his attorney downtown before he went back to Toronto. We all thanked him for his help and being the upstanding guy he was. This of course made him blush but he just walked away embarrassed and red faced, Mary and I then ran up and kissed him on the cheek to say thank you. His face turned even redder than it was.

We all stared to laugh again. It felt good to have all the pressure off me now. I just didn't know where I would be working Monday Morning since almost all the staff at Howard Industries had been fired. It is tough to sell product with no sales force. I really didn't care though, life was returning to normal.

-ONE YEAR LATER-

Mary and I moved to Toronto together. I am the new president of the old Howard Industries. The new name is now Jones-Wilson Industries (thanks to Mr. Holliday). He figured we could sell out of Canada just as easy as in the US. The fresh start was nice. I had a satellite office in Connecticut but mainly worked from up north. Mary Wilson is Vice president of the company. She was very good at her job and we did great together. Mr. Holiday checks up on us once in a while but basically lets us run the show. Sales have doubled from the old company and Harvey couldn't be happier. We have a mostly female sales staff and the secretaries are male. It seems to work better for us that way.

Robert the chauffer is now my live in boyfriend. He has started to talk about marriage. Mary is very excited as she wants to be maid of honor. She also met a great guy up here in old Canada. Life was getting better every day.