The New Kid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out the breath he was holding and opened his eyes, looking into mine. I pulled him down to me and kissed him. He started moving and I had to keep myself from cumming. After a few strokes he stopped and rolled over, pulling me till I was above him. I slowly pumped into him, angling myself so I could strike his prostate. I pumped a couple of time before he moaned loudly. I held that position, pushing in and out, repetitively stimulating his button. He groans grew louder with each thrust.

"Kyle...I'm not going to last long." He said. I placed a hand onto his dick and pumped in time to my thrusts. Three thrusts in and I felt his ass muscles clenching, trying to hold back the oncoming orgasm. I increased my speed, approaching my climax as well. One last thrust sent him flying, shooting spunk across his body. The force of his orgasm sent a wad of cum flying over him, striking the head post of the bed. Cum coated his abdomen and pool at his bellybutton. His ass muscles clenched me like a vice and I let go as well, releasing my load into him. We both rode out orgasm until we were both exhausted. I collapsed on top of him, my arms unable to hold myself up anymore.

"That was incredible." He said, looking at me.

"You liked it?"

"Loved it." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and laid my head on his chest. His heartbeat was strong and steady. After a couple minutes we both got up and took a shower together. It was the beginning to the rest of our lives.

We eventually told the news to his family as well as my mom. In the end both families came over to our house to congratulate us as well as meet each other. I was happy that both Corey and his family hit it off with my mom.

In the years to come, we graduated college. We had fights, like any couple would but we always forgave each other. The funny thing was Scott and Angela hit it off and actually started dating, which led to a proposal from Scott and now they're happily married with a kid on the way. Corey and I still joke about how his best friend and mine ended up together too, he says it's fate but I just think it's luck. Even now I feel so lucky that I became the new kid at Albuquerque Tech, because if not for it, I would not have met the love of my life.

12