The New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer, my pretty slut." The word was like a slap in the face, but it was a slap she bore proudly. Like a badge of honour. Colleen approached the tall blonde woman, stopping in front of her. She inhaled the lovely perfume, and looked at her skin, smooth and creamy. They must be about the same age. She felt Katrina take her hand. She felt her fingers move under the hem of Katrina's skirt. Yes, she wanted to. She wanted it badly, to touch this other woman.

"You've never touched another woman, have you, Colleen?"

She could hardly breathe, she was so excited. More than anything, she wanted to make Katrina feel the way she had felt. "No Miss. Never."

Then she felt her. She groaned louder than Katrina. The warm, wet lips of her pussy. God. She went weak in the knees. She was hungry for this. Starved. She pushed her fingers harder along the taller woman's slit, it felt so wonderful, so creamy, so smooth. Katrina groaned and smiled, then brought their fingers out together, lifting them to Colleen's face.

"Taste me." Colleen licked her fingers, tasting Katrina's juices on them. She licked them thoroughly, completely clean.

"Tell me what you want to do, Colleen. What you want to do to my body."

She blushed. "I want to make you feel wonderful. I want to taste your cunt, lick your nipples, I want to touch every part of you, completely arouse you and make you cum hard. I want to fuck you however you want to be fucked."

"You can start by undressing me."

Colleen ran her fingers over the lapel of Katrina's jacket, touching the satin camisole underneath. Everything about her was exquisite. Her fingers nervously undid the buttons on the jacket, then pushed it off her shoulders. Under the jacket, Katrina's breasts were poking against the fabric of the camisole, the nipples dark under the satin. Her breasts were smaller than Colleen's, the nipples pointed and hard. She ran the pads of her fingers over them. She was dizzy with excitement. "Do you like that, Miss?"

She leaned up on tiptoe and kissed Katrina's mouth softly, silkily. Her bare nipples grazed the satin of Katrina's camisole.

"MMMMmmm yes, Colleen. I have sensitive nipples."

Colleen then stepped back, and reached around to undo the zipper at the back of Katrina's skirt. She pushed it down over her hips slowly, feasting her eyes as the tall woman's hips and ass and crotch came into view. No wonder her pussy had been so smooth, it was completely shaven. She was wearing thigh-high stockings. Colleen bent down and held the skirt for Katrina to step out of it.

Her fingers trembled as she folded the skirt carefully on top of the jacket, then returned to Katrina who was waiting patiently, visibly breathing hard. Colleen took the bottom of the camisole, and started to lift it up. Such beautiful breasts. Champagne goblet breasts. Colleen had always looked critically at her own breasts and those of other women, but never sexually. Now all she wanted to do was touch them, taste them. She dropped the camisole on the back of the chair and buried her face in the soft creamy breasts. Her fingers lifted them, first the right and then the left, then she lowered her mouth to the hard nipple, sucking it in. Such a long, hard nipple. She heard Katrina moan as she sucked and bit gently, tugging on the nipple, all the things Colleen liked herself but which she had almost forgotten. She felt an incredible surge of lust as she listened to Katrina's responses.

She felt the taller woman's hand in her hair, pulling her against her taut breast. She heard the moan, then the murmured "oh you are a hungry little girl, aren't you? A hungry wanton girl." Colleen looked up, her teeth still holding Katrina's nipple, and smiled. Her hands were wandering over the taller woman's skin, over her hips, over her ass, hungry to touch. Katrina lifted Colleen's mouth away, then sat down on the couch. "There, that is more comfortable."

Colleen got to her knees. She had left Katrina's stay-ups on, and it felt naughtier, to be running her fingers along the hose, then to touch the bare skin at the top of her thighs. She pushed Katrina's legs apart slowly. Licked up along her thighs, tongue over the texture of her hose. Looked at the swollen pussy lips, pink and purple petals. Looked up at the smouldering blue eyes, the chest heaving, nipples pointed. Colleen's small hands moved to the pretty breasts, feeling their texture again, pinching and twisting. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Katrina's navel, tongue flicking all the way down to her mound, her silky smooth bare mound that was shifting now, hips lifting as Colleen's tongue got closer. She felt the taller woman's hands again in her hair, guiding her face between her legs. She inhaled the powerful musk of Katrina's wet cunt, and almost fainted with excitement. She was so eager to taste her, another woman, for the first time. Her tongue along the slit. The incredible exquisite taste. Salty and sweet. Musky. Like poppies. God. She wanted that scent always on her, on her breath. Her fingers parted the lovely pink wet petals and Katrina's clit stood there, a hard nub, a ripe moist pod ready to burst, the hood pulled back. She lowered her tongue and flicked it. Then sucked it in. Rolled it around. More and more, lost in the forbidden and unexplored delight of this exotic fruit.

When Katrina came she screamed and called Colleen every name in the book. As she mashed her cunt against Colleen's face Colleen tried madly to follow the instructions. "Yes my damn slut lick my cunt, fuck me with your mouth, use your slut tongue and fill me fuck me with it yes yes YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

When she was finished Colleen sat there panting between Katrina's legs, the tall blonde bent forward, chest heaving, fingers stroking Colleen's hair. Colleen's cunt was a river of need. She slipped her fingers down between her legs, completely unembarrassed now about anything sexual. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before. Now she couldn't help herself.

Katrina leaned down and pulled her nipple hard. Very hard. "Yow!!!!!!" Colleen squealed.

"You need to cum again, do you, little slut?"

Colleen moved her wet fingers from her cunt, trailing the wetness across her thigh.

"Yes, Miss. Please."

* * *

They had been talking in murmurs for a while, stretched out on the couch.

Colleen looked up, hazel eyes wide. "Yes. I'm afraid." Things were at war inside her, so safe and so unsafe at the same time. "How many girls have you done this with? How long do you keep a girl?"

Those cool blue eyes. "Oh, many girls, Colleen, many girls."

Colleen felt so cheap.

"I keep them for a few weeks, mostly. Then I get bored."

Colleen swallowed her shame, her tears. "I see. So you'll get bored with me, too. You've just used me, haven't you? You just wanted to humiliate and break and use me! I can't believe it!"

She wasn't prepared for what happened next. Katrina lifted her hand and smacked her hard across the cheek. So hard she fell off the couch, falling on her side. She lay there stunned, her cheek burning. She got up on her elbow, eyes smarting with tears she didn't want to show, and looked up at Katrina, who stared back down sternly.

"Don't ever do that. Ever!" Katrina pulled her up like a ragdoll to sit back on the couch. "You asked the question. I was honest. You want me to lie?"

Colleen shook her head. "Of course not."

"But you don't want to be another Paula, is that it? One of my throwaways?"

Colleen nodded.

Katrina lifted her fingertips to push the dark red hair from Colleen's eyes. "I'm not looking for throwaways any more. Besides, it's more likely that you'll throw me away."

Colleen looked up quickly, hotly disagreeing. "How can you say that? God. After all... all this..."

Katrina shook her head. "Lick my cunt. I want to cum again." She moved on the couch so she was sitting right at the edge. Colleen got down on the floor kneeling. She didn't hesitate. She pulled down Katrina's stockings. She stopped when she noticed two scars along both knees. She touched the shiny smooth skin with her fingertips.

"Cartilage on the left knee, ligament on the right. Slows me down on the court. Come on, fuck me. Use your fingers. Fuck me hard with them."

She wanted Katrina to want her as much as she wanted Katrina. She approached the taller woman's cunt slowly, licking along her thighs, but it was not to be a gentle fuck. She quickly felt Katrina's hands on the back of her head, pressing her into the swollen lips, spreading the wet juices all over her face. Feeling her face fucked hard. Her fingers moving inside the woman's cunt. Two fingers, then three. Fucking fast. Trying to find the spot inside her that Katrina had found. Cumming hard against her mouth. Used.

Colleen looked up, pleased with herself at the intensity of Katrina's orgasm. Katrina leaned down, breathing hard, and kissed her on the mouth, licking up her own juices.

Colleen laid her cheek on Katrina's thigh. "Why is it more likely I will throw you away?"

"Oh you'll go back to your nice house and say to yourself it was a big mistake. But one that you can masturbate to for the rest of your life."

How could she go back, even if she wanted? "What can I do. What do I need to do to prove it?"

Katrina kissed the top of her head. Colleen's arms wrapped around the other woman's waist, and she pressed herself hard against her. Her full breasts flattened against Katrina's warm, wet pussy, her face hard against her stomach. Pressing herself, trying to make their flesh meld so it wouldn't ever separate.

Eventually, Katrina disengaged herself. "To prove it? Let me see." The coyness of her smile for some reason gave Colleen a sense of relief.

Katrina got up, and walked out to the hall and came back with her bag. Tossed Colleen her tight black top and her leather skirt. "I love this skirt." Colleen looked up.

"What?"

"Time for you to go."

Colleen felt she had been slapped in the face again. She blushed, batted back her tears.

"Can't I stay?"

"No. Not tonight. I have to deal with Paula first thing. It's got to be first thing in the morning. Then I can focus on my other plans. My plans for you. I only have room for one lover in my life."

Colleen felt the surge of a teenage thrill, a thrill she didn't actually ever remember feeling. Half-heartedly, she pulled on her stretch top, and her skirt, not even bothering to ask about bra and panties. Not caring.

"Besides, you said you wanted to prove yourself. You're okay to drive, aren't you."

Colleen really didn't know. She nodded dully. Her cunt ached. It was swollen and sore, but it also ached, her new hunger growing like a weed.

"Your phone has an answering machine? What is the number?" Colleen gave it to her.

It was one a.m.. Katrina balled up Colleen's panties in her hand. "In case you never come back. A memento."

"Please Miss, stop it."

Katrina smiled and kissed her lips softly. "Go now. There will be a phone message waiting for you when you get there."

"Yes Miss," she said, trembling. All she wanted to do now was get the phone message. She walked out and down to her car. In the car, all she could smell was the smell of fucking. She lifted her skirt up. The cold seat against her warm pussy lips. The taste of Katrina's juices still on her lips, in her mouth. Every sensation, every smell and touch, felt brand new. She started the car and drove out the exit. It was a familiar landscape she was driving into, but it was a totally new world. A new strange planet, with new laws of physics, new weight, new light.