The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched her breasts. "It was more than I expected. Much more." He enjoyed the feeling of her hand on him.

Shelley slipped down and took him in her mouth again. She could taste her juice on him. It was delicious, especially since she was licking it off his swollen cock. She wondered idly how Peggy would taste on him. A germ of an idea began to take shape in her mind. She thought about it further as she straddled him and put him in her again.

She rode him slowly, moving her hips around in a slow circle. Then, she stopped for a moment as another orgasm washed over her. She rolled them over so he was on top of her.

"Fuck me some more, darling." She was almost consumed with lust.

Jerry rolled over on top of her and fucked her with long, slow strokes. He was delighted with the feel of her tight, wet pussy on him. He was getting closer. "Mom, I'm going to come."

"Yes, my baby. I want you to come. I want to feel it pouring out of you into me. In fact, I want you to put in my mouth when you come."

Jerry couldn't believe his ears. It was as though she was reading his mind! It made him even more sensitive and then it was upon him. He pulled out of her quickly and he felt her slide down to take him in her eager mouth. He came just as her mouth closed around him.

He lost track of everything. Every muscle in his body tensed. It felt as though it lasted for days. He didn't realize that she was coming, too.

It was her turn to hold him until he calmed down.

The next several nights were, for the both of them, a haze of sex and pleasure. Shelley was in heaven. Jerry had difficulty controlling his erections in public.

The next day, Jerry came in to her room and stood for a moment watching her. Shelley saw him out of the corner of her eye and turned to face him. She held out her arms to him.

"Come here, my darling," she said softly.

He went to her and caught her up in his arms. Their lips met in a long, hot kiss. His cock rose. And rose and rose.

"Do you want me, Jerry? Do you want to make love to me?"

He thrust his erection against her. "Can't you tell?"

"I can tell." She pressed closer to him. "Get out of those clothes this instant."

Jerry complied. She lay back on her bed and held her arms out to him.

Jerry fell to his knees and buried his face between her thighs. His tongue worked its magic on her and she moaned and held his head to her. She was lost in ecstasy.

With a glad little cry she pressed herself to him. Her lips sought his and her tongue probed his mouth. Jerry returned the gesture, his cock now fully erect. He got up off his knees and licked his lips. She tasted wonderful. Now, she was fully aroused, her pussy wet and hot. He got between her thighs and she guided him into her.

She sighed and shivered with pleasure as he pushed slowly into her. She put her legs around him. "You can't get away now," she said softly.

"I don't want to get away, mom." He began fucking her with long, slow strokes. She was moaning and her nails dug into his hips as she tried to pull him all the way inside her. Her legs gripped him. She clung to him as though he would fly away from her at any minute. Suddenly, she cried out as her orgasm claimed her. She came again when Jerry poured himself into her raging cunt. Later, they lay there, enjoying the delicious lassitude.

Shelley faced him. Her hands moved over him softly. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have someone else in bed with us?"

"Someone else? It would have to be someone you trust very much. Telling someone about what we're doing could mean big trouble."

"There would be no trouble with the person I'm thinking of."

Jerry looked at her with sudden comprehension. "You already have someone picked out, don't you?" His hand fondled her breast. He liked playing with her erect nipples. He liked the way she squirmed as he teased them.

"Yes," she said softly. "What would you say to having Peggy with us?"

Jerry looked at her for a moment. "Yeah! She'd be nice. But how do you know she'd go for it?"

Now was the time to tell him about her plan, about everything."Peggy and I have been, well, more than friends." She paused to study his reaction. His reaction was to begin having an erection. "Actually, I thought that we should go slowly, step by step and kind of ease into it."

"You and Peggy have been playing together? His erection was almost painful. "That makes sense." He moved so she could get a better grip on him.

"First, you let her seduce you, then..."

Jerry interrupted her. "How do you know she wants to seduce me?"

Shelley laughed. "Every day when she comes over she always asks the same question. 'How's that gorgeous son of yours?' The only reason she hasn't made a pass at you is out of loyalty to me as her friend. Oh, she wants to, no mistake about that. I just have to let her know it's okay."

Jerry's erection throbbed. The thought of making love to Peggy was an aphrodisiac. He'd love to have those long legs wrapped around him. Now, the thought of being in bed with both Peggy and his mother was giving him a real rush.

Shelley leaned over and kissed the head of his erect cock. "I'll tell her, then I'll make myself scarce for the day and leave you two to, shall we say, come together. She'll tell me about it afterward, then I'll pitch her about a threesome. I know she'll love the idea of it." She resumed kissing Jerry's cock.

"Mom," Jerry said, "I think I'm going to like being your son."

Shelley lifted her head, then slid up beside him again. She kissed his lips. "I already like your being my son." She threw her leg over him and rubbed her wet pussy up and down his erection. Finally, she could stand it no longer and plunged him into her.

======================

Shelley punched Peggy's number and waited till Peggy answered. "Hi, Peggy, this is Shelley. Are you busy?"

"Not at all. Why don't you come over for some coffee?"

"Just what I had in mind. I need to talk to you."

"Just talk? I'm disappointed."

Shelley giggled. "You needn't be. That's the other reason I wanted to see you."

Peggy laughed. "I'm glad we still see eye-to-eye on some things."

"I do like being eye-to-eye with you. I'll be right over."

She hung up the phone and went next door. Peggy welcomed her in and she had already poured coffee for the both of them.

"Well," Peggy said, "do you want to talk first, or what?"

"What, actually," Shelley said smiling.

"I was hoping you'd say that." She stood up and held out her hand to Shelley. Shelley took her hand and followed her upstairs. The coffee sat, forgotten, on the table.

As soon as they reached Peggy's bedroom, they began tearing each other's clothes off. Then they fell on the bed and fondled and kissed and rubbed together. It seemed to Peggy that Shelley was exceptionally hot this morning. Peggy asked, "Do you have something on your mind? You seem really hot today."

"You'll find out," Shelley said cryptically. She began toying with Peggy's clit. Peggy sighed and moved against Shelley's finger. They moaned and writhed and assumed the 69 position where they could both please each other. They each came twice, once from lips and tongue and once with a new trick that Peggy taught Shelley. They put their pussies together by intertwining their legs and rubbed each other gently.

Finally, they lay quietly side by side waiting for their pleasure to ease.

"Now, I think I can say what I have to say."

"I'm dying to know what it is."

"I think you'll like it." She paused for a moment, kissing Peggy's navel. "You've never made a pass at Jerry, have you?"

"No," Peggy said. "It would be bad form, your being my friend and all."

"But you'd like to get him in bed with you, wouldn't you?"

"I have to admit that I would. He is beautiful."

Shelley bit her tongue so she wouldn't let on about Jerry's prowess in bed or the size of his beautiful cock. She sat up and put both her hands on Peggy's breasts. "Well, you can go to bed with him if you want. I'm releasing you from your loyalty oath."

Peggy stared at her friend. "You mean I can seduce him? Do you think he'll be interested?"

"I know he'll be interested. Haven't you seen the way he looks at you?"

"I guess you know best. But how can I do it?"

"You'd know best about that. But, tomorrow morning, I'm going to go downtown on the pretext of taking care of some errands. I'll be gone for most of the day, so you'll have ample opportunity to make use of those ample breasts of yours."

Peggy laughed and blushed. "Gee, you're a good friend."

"So are you, Peggy. The best friend I ever had." Her mouth descended on Peggy's body again. She was amazed at how much she'd changed in the short time she'd known Peggy.

The next morning, Jerry sat alone in the kitchen, a cup of coffee in his hand. He heard a knock at the back door and got up to see who it was. He was pleased to see Peggy standing there.

"Hi, Peggy," Jerry said, letting her in. "Care for a cup of coffee?"

"I'd love one, thanks." She sat at the table. She watched Jerry as he got a cup from the cupboard and poured the coffee. She loved the way he moved. She was rather fascinated by the large bulge in Jerry's jeans. She tore her eyes away from his cute butt when he turned to her.

"Where's your mother?"

"She just left to do some shopping." Jerry joined Peggy at the table. Jerry liked Peggy. She was nice. She also had beautiful tits that bounced and swayed when she walked. He would love to play with them.

"I just came over to invite the two of you over for a swim."

"Thanks," Jerry said. "I'd love to. Mom won't be home for a few hours. You know how she can shop."

Peggy's heart beat a little faster. She had a chance to be almost naked with him, and alone, too. "Yeah, I do that too, remember." She sipped her coffee, looking at him over the rim of the cup. "You come over whenever you want. I'm going to change and jump in. It's going to be another hot day." She giggled inwardly at her little private joke. A hot day, indeed.

She put the cup down and started for the door. She stopped and looked at him again. "I'll leave the gate open, so just come in whenever you're ready." She chided herself for the shameless sexual innuendo.

"Swell," Jerry said. "It'll only take me a minute to change."

"Okay, see you in a minute." She closed the door and practically ran back to change. She would wear her skimpiest bikini. She would also make sure that it would be tied loosely enough that it would come off easily. Her heart was pounding as she considered the opportunity that she had. She wanted this handsome young man. He would make a delightful trophy.

She ran upstairs and stripped naked, studying herself in the full-length mirror. Her breasts were full and round, with large nipples that protruded half an inch when they were erect. They were sensitive to searching lips and tongue, filling her with a lovely pleasurable feeling when properly stimulated. Her nipples grew hard when she touched them and felt a shiver of pleasure run through her body.

She stopped herself before things got too far out of hand. She put on her bikini, making sure Jerry would get a good look at her breasts. The nipples stayed hard.

Jerry went to his room and also stripped. He fondled his large cock into erection. "Maybe today is the day," he said aloud. He'd had his eye on Peggy since she and his mother began their friendship. His mother was seemingly quite fond of Peggy. No wonder they spent a lot of time together.

Jerry slipped on his trunks. They did little to hide his obvious maleness. He hoped Peggy would notice. He needn't have worried. She noticed a long time ago. He grabbed a towel and headed for Peggy's house.

She answered his knock almost immediately. She looked really sexy in her bikini. He would have to expend some effort to prevent a premature erection.

"Ready for a swim?"

"You bet," he said. He followed her to the pool, admiring her trim behind. He liked the way it jiggled as she walked.

Peggy dropped her towel and dived in. She swam to the far end of the pool and stood up. The water was just under her chin. She watched as Jerry dived in and swam toward her. He surfaced just in front of her. She felt the butterflies in her stomach at his closeness. She could reach out and touch him. She wanted that very much, but decided to let things move slowly at first.

Jerry looked at her for a moment, then turned and swam the length of the pool under water. He surfaced and beckoned to her. "Come on," he said. "You can do it."

She ducked under and pushed off from the wall. She reached him and swam between his legs. She barely brushed against him as she passed him. This time, Jerry got the butterflies.

Peggy came up right in front of him, this time touching him lightly with her breasts.

He stared deeply into her green eyes. He noticed that she had a sprinkling of freckles across her nose. Jerry stood still as she pressed against him a little harder. His cock began to swell.

"Yes, I can do it," she said softly. "Would you like to do it with me?" She pressed her breasts against him, leaving no doubt what she meant.

Jerry put his hands on her waist and pulled her even closer. "I'd love to do it with you."

Peggy's heart pounded. At last she was going to make love with this beautiful young man. She reached behind herself and unfastened the top to her bikini. She flung it at the pool deck, then leaned back.

Jerry's eyes got wide as he stared at her breasts. "They're really nice," he said lamely.

"Touch them, Jerry."

With shaking hands, he reached out and held them gently. His cock was hard and throbbing, now, and painfully constricted in his trunks. He ignored the discomfort and fondled the lovely globes. His thumbs pressed the nipples, then rubbed them side to side. "God, they're beautiful," he said softly.

"Maybe we should go inside," she said to him. "We can be more comfortable inside."

"Yeah," Jerry agreed.

He followed her out of the pool and into the house. She led him into the bedroom and gasped when she saw the size of his erection. She wondered idly if Shelley had ever seen it in this state. She took off the bottom of her suit and watched as Jerry tugged his down over his erection.

She walked over to him and put her hand on his cock. She could feel its power flowing up her arm. It was almost magical. She knelt and kissed the very tip of it, then stood up to face him.

"It's time we did something appropriate."

"Yes," he said, "it's about time."

He swept her up in his arms and deposited her on the bed. He knelt in front of her and pushed her thighs open. He trailed his tongue along the inside of her thigh until he reached her pussy. She was already hot, wet and ready for him. She tasted not too unlike his mother. Thoughts of their coming threesome was giving him almost as much pleasure as what was before him now.

His tongue teased her clit, then plunged into her pussy. He licked along the lips, slowly, up and down, pausing at the clit to flick the tip of his tongue over it. He liked the way she moaned and writhed as his tongue did its work.

"Please, Jerry, don't make me wait any longer." She tried to pull him up and into her.

He stood up, his erection steel hard and throbbing. He moved forward slowly and touched the head to her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down a few times. As he entered her, she sighed, then gasped as he filled her.

"Oh, Jerry! Deeper! All the way in."

He moved forward slowly, filling her almost to bursting. Then, he moved out, also slowly, until he was about half out of her. Then, he thrust forward hard, but only about an inch or so and back out the same distance.

She moaned and wrapped her legs around him.

He kept fucking her this way for a minute, then she came, somewhat noisily. She felt delightful to him. She was very wet and her nails dug into his back as her orgasm peaked.

She was delighted when he put his face between her thighs and began eating her again. Her next orgasm was even more intense. She couldn't help thinking of Shelley's tongue and lips on her breasts as Jerry ate her. She almost passed out when the next orgasm hit.

She lay next to him, her breasts against his chest, fondling his cock. He was still hard. She slid down him until her lips were touching the head of his cock. She sucked on it gently, then suddenly sat astride him. She eased him back into her pussy and rode him slowly.

"Now, I'm going to drain you," she said. Suddenly, she rolled over, pulling him on top of her. "Fuck me, Jerry. Slow and deep. Keep on until you come."

Jerry was almost there already. She was really wild and uninhibited. When he thought again of the coming threesome, he could hold it back no longer. With a strangled cry, he poured himself into her pussy.

Peggy held him tightly as she milked his cock with her vaginal muscles. "Give me all of it," she whispered in his ear. She was barely able to hold on to him as he bucked and shivered.

At last, he lay on his back, his breath rasping in his chest. "I think you got it all," he said. He lay there for a few more minutes, then got off the bed. He was a little wobbly.

"Where are you going?"

"I'd better get back. Mom will be home pretty soon."

"You think she'd mind our being here like this?"

"Maybe not, but I still have to help her with the groceries and stuff."

"Okay, go. But you'd better come back sometime."

"I will," he said smiling. "I definitely will."

He pulled on his trunks. They barely covered his half-erection.

Peggy giggled. "Maybe you'd better carry your towel in front."

He grinned at her and left.

Peggy lay on her back, a smile playing on her lips. She'd had the mother, and now the son. She hugged herself, holding her breasts. She thought it would be a major coup to have them both at once. No chance of that, though. After all, Jerry was Shelley's son. Still, she got a shiver of pleasure thinking of it.

Shelley got home right after Jerry. He helped her with her packages, then went up to shower. He was a little startled when Shelley followed him into the shower.

She took up the soap and started to soap his back. "How did things go today?"

"Just fine, mom. She's really sexy. Almost as sexy as you."

"Then you think a threesome with her would be good?"

"No doubt in my mind about that."

Shelley started soaping his front. He responded as she hoped. "Then, I'll go over and see her after supper and see what she thinks of the idea." She continued soaping him, then rinsed him off and knelt in front of him and captured him with her mouth. She sucked it gently for a moment, then got up.

"Now you soap me," she said smiling.

After supper, Shelley went over to see Peggy. Peggy was grinning from ear to ear.

Shelley snickered. "I take it that things went according to plan?"

"Did they ever!" Peggy described, in great detail, all that happened. She actually felt sorry for Shelley in that she couldn't experience that magical event, that big, hard cock.

"Wouldn't it be nice," Shelley said, "if we could share a nice hot, young stud?"

"Oh, yes!" Peggy agreed.

Shelley moved closer to Peggy, their thighs touching. Her hand rested on Peggy's knee, then moved upward slowly.

"Then why don't we?" Her hand moved higher and higher.

"But do you know someone?" Peggy's chest rose and fell a little quicker.

"Oh, yes, I know someone." Shelley turned slightly, touching her breast to Peggy's.

"Shelley, don't do this to me! Who is it? Do I know him?"

Shelley's hand grew bolder. Now, she was shaking, too. She felt pretty confident that Peggy would accept the proposal, but there was still this nagging doubt.

"Yes, you know him." Her hand moved up to Peggy's breast.

Peggy arched her back and pushed her breast against Shelley's hand. "Damn you, woman, tell me who it is."