The New Playmate's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers

“Oh come on,” Jonny protested, “you girls are all ganging up on me.”

“Get ‘em off!” Penny and Anna cried, clapping their hands to urge him on.

Jonny frowned. Neither Penny nor Francesca had even removed a single thing, but he would shortly be almost completely naked and unable to hide anything. He had no choice but to give in, however, as the noise of the girls got louder and louder.

“Okay,” he said, “but I’m going to get another beer first.”

“Get us all one while you’re at it,” Anna called as he ventured back into the kitchen.

As he returned with an armful of cans, he smiled – the alcohol was already warming his insides, and it was apparent that the girls were beginning to get a little tipsy – they had been drinking while he had finished off his bath and put on his clothes. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad stripping in front of them.

He distributed the beers all around, then opened his own can and took a swig of the fiery liquid. Not having really drunk much before, it was making him a little light-headed. He resolved that that would be his last can. He didn’t want to spoil his reputation.

“Go on, then,” Penny told him, hiding her lustful grin with her beer can.

Jonathan put his beer down and then prepared to remove his jeans in front of the four girls. Just as he flicked his top button, Lucy said: “Are you thinking about how wet Frannie is at the thought of making love to you, Jonny dearest?”

“Lucy!” Francesca threw a cushion at her redhead friend.

Jonny frowned, unable to keep the image out of his mind. The girls screamed with delight as his underwear was revealed and so was the extent of his erection – substantially pronounced under the skin tight grey lycra of his Calvin Klein briefs.

“Looks like you’re on to a winner there, Frannie,” Penny grinned.

“Yeah,” Anna agreed, “and Frannie’s not the only one wet at the thought of her making love to him.”

Jonny looked down to find a small dark spot in his underwear at the end of his erection. Damn it. He looked down at the shy blonde, and she smiled at him, seemingly pretty happy at his apparent response to her confession. For a moment he froze there, then he dropped his jeans over the back of his armchair and sank back down into it to attempt to regain some kind of decorum, his hard penis snug again between his thighs.

“My turn!” Penny announced. “My question is to Jonny.”

Jonny groaned, “what a surprise.”

“Don’t be cheeky,” Lucy smiled at him. “Go on, Pen.”

“Jonny, what do you think about when you’re masturbating?”

“Sounds like Penny’s obsessed with masturbation!” Anna cried out, and Penny hit her with a cushion.

Jonny managed not to blush this time. He was getting a little more confident all the time now. After a swig of beer, he said: “well, sometimes I think about girls I see on the street, sometimes I think about actresses from television or the movies…I imagine what I’d do with them if I had the chance, what they might do with me…”

“Mmm…you know, I can picture you doing it,” Penny smiled, the beer seeming to take affect in her slightly rosy cheeks. “Okay, now I want Jonny to take off Anna’s panties.”

“Hey!” Anna shot an angry look at Penny, “that’s not fair!”

“Oh it totally is,” Penny replied, beaming with sadistic pleasure.

“She’s right,” Lucy passed judgement. “Stand up, Anna, go to it, Jonny.”

Jonny sat up on the edge of his seat as the unusually quiet blonde stood up. His penis was really straining in his underwear, but for once all eyes were not on his erection. Anna turned away from him, presenting her smooth, partially covered behind to his eyes. She seemed to be giving dirty looks to Penny for putting her there.

“Turn to face him,” Lucy told her.

“Why should I?”

“Because I’m the umpire,” Lucy smiled authoritatively, “and if you don’t, you miss a go.”

“Fascist,” Anna accused the cherry haired host, but nevertheless complied. She turned around and Jonny had a superb view of her black cotton covered crotch that was just inches from his face. He could smell her perfume, and possibly something a little more personal.

“Go ahead, Jonny.”

He looked up at the blonde in front of him, and she didn’t seem quite as comfortable as she had been earlier. She took a huge swig from her beer can and then waited for him to remove her underwear, for once not meeting his gaze.

“I’ll get you, Penny. It’s my turn next, you know.”

Jonny reached his hands up and placed them on her hips, then hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly drew them down her body, revealing her flat, smooth abdomen down to the puff of blonde hair on her curvaceous mound and right between her legs, a glimpse of her pink slit that he might get closer to later. He caught a faint whiff of her pussy aroma as he drew the underwear down her hot skin, which made his erection quiver within his briefs.

Anna quickly stepped out of her panties – giving him more of a view of her pussy lips, which glistened slightly, letting slip her excitement – and then rapidly retreated, placing her hands in her lap to hide herself.

“Your turn Anna,” Lucy said, and got a little flicker of anger from Anna, too. But it wasn’t at all serious and everyone knew it.

“Okay,” Anna looked at Penny, the flames of revenge in her eyes. “Penny, have you ever had anal sex?”

Penny threw her hands to her face and gasped, “you said you’d never tell anyone!”

“No secrets here, Pen,” Anna nudged her, smirking at her friend.

“You have to answer,” Lucy reminded her.

Penny looked at them, blushing deep crimson. “Yes,” she nodded, not looking at anyone. “I tried it once with Billy Faraday. But he had a really small penis.” She laughed with the other girls at that, and her self-esteem was returned.

“Take off your t-shirt,” Anna said, and Penny did so, pulling the red cotton item over her head and throwing it down on the floor to the side. She had nice little breasts, tucked into a white lacy bra, and she folded her arms in front of her to hide them.


“Frannie,” said Lucy and the buck was passed.

“I want to know,” the young blonde seemed suddenly less shy than before – as though, perhaps, the alcohol had kicked into her system as it was beginning to do so in all of them, “how many girls Jonny has been with except Lucy.” She looked at him with an earnest expression, seeking an answer not to shame him, but to find out about him.

“None,” Jonny returned the pretty girl’s gaze, “Lucy was the first.”

Francesca smiled at him, that expression that seemed to ignite fires all around his body.

“What do you want done, Frannie?” Lucy asked, breaking the pause.

Francesca leaned forwards, grinning at her friends. “I want Anna to take off Jonny’s underpants – with her teeth.”

5

The girls cheered as though he were a stripper at a hen party, and Jonny knew for a fact that it wasn’t worth complaining – he’d have to do it anyway. He stood up, and felt his penis soften within his underwear – he was nervous, despite the beer he’d drunk. Anna slumped down to her knees in front of him, grinning at her friends. For her, the alcohol was going far. As she knelt in front of him, he could see the top of her pubic hair, and it made his erection stir once again.

Anna looked up at his face and winked at him as her school friends giggled at the scene. Jonny looked at Lucy, who blew him a kiss, then Francesca, who offered a wry grin and unashamedly ran her eyes all over his trim body.

He could do nothing but place his hands on his waist and allow Anna to grip the elastic of his briefs with her teeth. He felt her hot breath on his stomach as she pulled down his underwear. As she pulled it up over the tip of his penis, her soft cheek rubbed gently against his engorged manhood causing irresistible sensations to run through his body. He wanted to pull her to him, but that was not permitted.

Using just her teeth, Anna could not pull down his underwear in just one tug as he had been able to remove hers. It was not as simple as that: she had to pull down different parts of his elastic to ensure that it came down, so she had to move her head all over his crotch to get the briefs up over his hard cock and over his hips. As she did so, she rubbed her face all over his genitals and even got some of his pre-come on her cheek and forehead.

She got a very close up view of his equipment, of course, but Jonny could also see down her top and also a little of her pussy as she moved back and forth to pull down his underpants.

The three others got a great show, and were cackling at Anna’s ungraceful method of stripping him. As the blonde pulled his underwear down his thighs, they had a completely free view of his shaft, which was full of blood and quivering with desire on top of his scrotal sac, the soft light brown hair framing the base. Lucy smiled at him when he glanced her way, Penny was obviously admiring his package and Francesca had put her hands over her mouth and nose in apparent amazement. She looked as though she’d never even seen a naked guy before.

Red-faced and flustered, Anna withdrew to her place on the couch. “What did I ever do to you?” she asked Francesca as she wiped the pre-come from her face with Jonny’s underwear. She forgot her own nudity below her waist briefly, allowing her legs to fall open when she relaxed back on the couch so that Jonny had a stunning view of her tender folds, which were already slightly wet. Then she realised the free show she was giving him and like him, she placed her hands over her crotch, flashing him a smile to say that she had seen him more closely than he had seen her.

“Jonny,” said Lucy.

“Okay,” said Jonny, rubbing his hands together gleefully. “So what’s it to be?”

He looked around: Lucy in just a pair of socks, jeans and whatever else she had underneath, Penny with a white lacy bra and blue denim shorts hiding her panties, Anna with her white tank top over a bra, and nothing else bar the socks that all the girls had on and finally Francesca, who had somehow escaped with all her clothes on – baggy white chinos and loose pale blue blouse.

Jonathan wanted to get Francesca to take something off – badly wanted to, in fact. But he found a frog in his throat when he tried, and also found himself blushing. Why was he blushing still? He hadn’t blushed when Anna had removed his briefs with her teeth – it was just when he had to talk one on one with Francesca that he choked up.

Instead, he told Penny to remove her shorts, which she did quickly and efficiently, not complaining, just standing, slipping them off, then sitting back down. She was clever – she knew that if she just did it pronto, without whining, it would be over and forgotten. Underneath her denim shorts, she had very high-cut white lace panties – Jonny would have said thongs if he’d been able to see behind her. He knew he’d like to see more of those. Maybe next time.

“What’s your question?” Lucy asked.

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “Uh…Penny: which part of your body do you like to touch most when you masturbate?”

“Ha!” Anna laughed at her raven-haired friend.

“Between my legs,” Penny replied.

“More specifically?” he asked.

“No, no,” Lucy said, “it was a valid answer.” Jonny sank back, disappointed, as the redhead excitedly perched on the edge of her chair, saying: “my turn, my turn!”

“Wait, I need to go pee,” Penny stood up.

“So do I,” Anna admitted.

“Okay, we’ll have a little break,” said Lucy, “I guess I could do with it, too.”

Jonny was glad he hadn’t drunk as much beer as the others: he could stay exactly where he was, without exposing himself any more. No doubt the next few hours would call for a fair bit of exposing, but for now he was glad to be sitting where he was. The only trouble was that he was now alone with Francesca, and forced to make conversation. It wasn’t often he had to sit alone and naked opposite a girl he really had a crush on. He felt suddenly very awkward.

He did get a good glimpse of Anna, however, as she passed him to head up to the bathroom – and also Penny, who was wearing thongs after all, giving him a nice view of her pert behind.

“Aren’t you a little cold?” it was Francesca who broke the silence.

“A little,” he admitted.

“You’ll have to be careful of shrinkage,” she giggled.

“How did you get away without stripping?” Jonathan asked, changing the subject.

“Nobody asked,” she smiled, and the ice between them seemed to have melted.

“Well you won’t last much longer,” he smiled back at her.

“You only have one turn a round – you won’t be able to strip me very quickly.”

“The others’ll notice how well you’re doing.”

“You looking forward to that?” she pushed out her chest and wiggled her hips, seeming to have grown a whole load of confidence – no doubt inspired by the number of beer cans she had emptied.

He was picking up a little confidence of his own, “isn’t it obvious?” he said, briefly lifting his hands to show her the fully extended pillar of strength between his legs.

“Mmm…” she said, as though she had been presented with a wonderfully sweet Italian pistachio ice cream. “I wish I could tell you to do a few things to me,” she said, her speech slurring very slightly, “but it’s against the rules…”

“Well, perhaps another day,” he said provocatively.

“Is that a promise?” she asked.

“Of course,” he said, “we have all vacation to do whatever we want to…”

“I can’t wait,” she said, clapping her hands together. “I’m going to get another beer – want one?” she hopped up and skipped towards the kitchen.

“No thanks,” he said, enjoying the plateau of lubricated sobriety that he had reached. He noticed that though she had fairly loose clothing, her chinos were fairly tight around her behind: wrapping around her curves. His eyes locked there: she was stunning, there was no denying it.

Anna returned then, holding her hands over her pubic mound but still giving him a healthy glimpse of her cute behind. Jonathan found it very difficult to conceal his erection while sitting there: it was just too large to just keep under his hands and he had to push it down between his thighs. He slightly envied Anna, who had it fairly easy, but it was getting to the stage where the girls were beginning to get drunk, so he wasn’t so shy about showing them.

“Hope you two haven’t been breaking any rules while we’ve been away,” Anna said, and caught a beer that Francesca threw her before she sat back on the couch.

“’Course not,” he said as Penny and Lucy came from the kitchen with their own fresh beers.

“My turn,” Lucy announced as they sat down and the company was reformed. “My question: Anna, have you ever put a foreign object inside you to get off with?”

Anna laughed this time, as did everyone else: it was getting to that drunken stage where dignity was no longer the primary imperative. Jonny felt he might want another beer, too, but he didn’t particularly want to get up in this state.

“I tried it with a banana once,” she said, “it wasn’t very good – the end was all hard-edged and nasty.”

Lucy laughed especially hard, but then turned to Francesca. “You’ve gotten away with a fair amount tonight, haven’t you Frannie?”

“Huh?” the petite blonde knew what was coming, and her face dropped.

“Go on,” said Lucy, “take off your chinos.”

Francesca sighed and stood up, unfastening her fly button and drawing down the zip. She looked briefly at Jonathan, who winked at her knowing that what he had predicted was coming true, then pushed her chinos down her thighs and over her knees. Underneath, Jonathan caught sight of her underwear before she rapidly withdrew back to the couch: she had a pair of soft white cotton panties with tiny pale pink strawberries forming a pattern. She had an exquisite v-shaped mound, and before she sat down, he noticed a small patch of moisture soaked through the thin material.

Now it was Penny’s turn, and she quickly told Francesca to remove her blouse.

“Hey!” the young blonde exclaimed, “is this some kind of conspiracy? Have you guys teamed up against me?”

“Maybe,” Penny grinned, “you have got off lightly so far.”

Francesca pouted, but began unfastening the buttons of her blouse. Taking it off, she was forced to push out her chest as she drew it over her shoulders and threw it behind her. She had sweet, firm little breasts snuggling in a soft cotton bra that matched her panties. They could see her hardened little nipples pushing against the material. Nervously, she fiddled with the end of her golden ponytail once again, silently wishing that Jonathan wouldn’t look at her quite so much.

“What’s your question, Pen?” Lucy asked.

“Uh…can we have some food sometime soon? I’m starving.” They all chuckled, the tension of a possible killer question being entirely dispelled.

Lucy looked at her watch, “well, I suppose I could rustle up some nibbles. You guys continue on without me.”

The ginger haired topless teen got up and ventured into the kitchen.

“Okay,” said Penny, rubbing her hands together.

“Hey, you’ve had your question, Penny,” Anna pointed out, “my go now.”

“That is so unfair!” the raven-haired beauty exclaimed.

“That’s the way it goes.” The short-haired blonde grinned. “Okay, while Lucy’s away, I want to ask Jonny: what was best and worst about Lucy in bed?”

The other girls laughed at the question, peering at Jonny as gossip Queens desperate for scandal.

Jonny shrugged, “I haven’t had anyone to compare her with,” he said.

“No excuse,” Penny said. “Tell us.”

“Well…worst, I’d say…well, the fact that her mother is engaged to be married to my father, so we can’t go out with each other.” He looked at them, and they all seemed impressed at his diplomatic answer.

“And the best?” Francesca asked – she seemed pleased when Jonny mentioned that he couldn’t go out with Lucy.

“The best…hmm…” he decided to up the pace of the proceedings, a wicked smile growing on his lips. “Well, the best thing about Lucy in bed is…” The girls were concentrating on his lips avidly. “The best thing for me, anyway, was going down between her legs and tasting her.”

Three loud gasps were all that greeted Lucy as she came back into the room carrying a tray full of various foods.

“What gives?” she asked, placing the tray that was stuffed with fruits, chips, nachos and things on the coffee table beside the couch.

“Jonny was telling us what the best and worst thing was about you in bed,” Penny told her.

“And?” Lucy prompted.

“Not your turn,” the black haired girl wagged her finger at the redhead.

“My demand still,” Anna reminded them, and they all waited for her to decide. “Okay,” she said, “I’ve got one. I want Jonny to rub his face between Frannie’s legs for a full minute.”

6

“Hey!” Francesca shrieked, holding her knees together tightly. The three other girls shared conspiratorial glances.

“Go on Jonny,” Lucy told him, and he sank down on his knees in front of the timid blonde.

He laid his hands on her firm little thighs, and looked her straight in the eye, the corner of his mouth curling up in a smile. She peered down at him, smirking to show him that she could see his hard penis staring up at her. Jonny knelt up, placing his hot erection between her knees – everyone had had enough surreptitious glances of it already, there was no point hiding it any more, and he knew from Lucy’s comments that he definitely had nothing to be ashamed of – the effect of it touching Francesca’s bare knees was electric: the surprise made her suddenly open her legs, much to the amusement of her friends.

“It can’t be that bad, Fran,” Anna said as Jonny took advantage of the breech in the shy blonde’s defences and lowered to her thighs, touching his cheek against her hot flesh.

“I have a timer,” Lucy announced, “I’ll start it as soon as you begin Jonny – but don’t stop, or I’ll stop the clock.”

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,949 Followers