The New Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

I did because I regarded the scandal as enough payment for her behavior at the party and after a few days our life went on as usual until the consultants had finished their projecting for the new road. In the meantime Mi and her committee was hot targets for PR activities from several of the possible entrepreneurs who invited them to see their previous jobs. She was on top again and liked the game.

The next step for the committee was that get the involved parts, the European Union, the state, the county and the city to pay the road. The first step was to apply for money from the EU. One Tuesday evening Mi told me that she had to go to the EU headquarters in Bruxells, Belgium with a delegation from the city Tuesday/Wednesday the next week for fixing money for the road.

I asked, "What delegation?"

"I, the chairman of the town council and the chief engineer in Street & Road office."

I could not resist my surprise and get joking with her, "So you need to be three people to bring them an envelope. Never heard about DHL or a post office?"

She didn't like my joke, not at all. But I had got curious and decided to find out some more facts about those EU rules. Besides the Delegates in the European Parliament every member country even has an office there with civil servants. I phoned our office where a kind young woman took my call. I told her that I was in export business and a bit curious about their rules in a matter. I asked her my questions and she replied that next Tuesday they had booked short information about the EU and sightseeing tour in the house for a MP Ronnie Langberg's party of four people. Of course it was OK to mail such forms as they were bringing but it was very common among different bureaucrats to take a nice and usually expensive "mini-holiday" there on the taxpayers expenses.

I had to sit down and calm down. The damn asshole intended to keep his promise and now even using my tax money for getting Mi's panties off. I was sure that as soon as he had succeed to do that he would humiliate me by giving me some hints about it. Therefore I was convinced that he had not already done it. The most humiliating part of this crap was that Mi obviously was in love with Ronnie and had accepted to spend a night with him. I could not find any other reason why he, as the fourth person, joined the delegation from our town for bringing an envelope between two offices. I decided to stop Mi's love night in some way. I could not demand her to skip the trip without telling her what I knew about Ronnie's plans. If I told her what I knew, they would probably stay at home this time but fix a new more secret chance elsewhere as soon as possible. Therefore I had to let them go to Bruxelles and be there by myself for giving them a memorable action of some kind.

I began my planning by asking her about her trip and the hotel in Bruxelles. She told me that she didn't know yet because people in town hall took care of the details and it didn't matter because I could reach her via her cell phone. That was my first clue to something was going on. As a local soccer star I had got a lot of useful connections and I knew that a mother to one of the boys in my junior soccer team worked at the leading travel agency in town. A phone call to her and some nice words about her boy gave me all information both about their flights and hotel booking. The New Road Committee had booked four tickets to the flight and two single and one double room at a five star hotel near the EU district in Bruxelles. I booked a room for me at the same hotel. Then I booked tickets on a low-price flight, which flew from a different airport than their full price flight.

It was not easy to pretend that everything was OK between Mi and me but I did my best. I even managed to give her a good fucking with multiple orgasms both during Saturday night and the Monday night before our journeys. I put in some extra efforts during Monday because if something went wrong for me in Bruxelles it was our last fuck as a married couple. I even wanted her to have an excellent fuck with me to compare with Ronnie's efforts if he got so far. My secretary and her boyfriend had promised to catch our children at the daycare and stay as babysitters in our house overnight and take the children to daycare at the Wednesday morning. I had packed my overnight bag and hidden it in my car so everything was fixed when I left home in usual time at Tuesday morning.

My flight was in time and when I checked into the Hotel I told the receptionist that an even friend of mine was supposed to stay at this hotel and wanted to surprise him with some fun for the evening. He gave me Ronnie's room number without any problems. I brought my baggage to my room and went down to the reception searching for place from where I could be overlooking the entrance. I found a perfect place in the bar. Went back to my room, connected my laptop to the web to check incoming flights at the airport and noted that their was fifteen minutes late, which was an advantage for me because Ronnie and Mi had not time to fuck before their appointment at the EU.

I was back in the bar in time to see them arrive. The two men from the town hall, Errol and Ralph got their key cards first and went direct to the elevators without waiting for Mi and Ronnie, who after a short while went together the same way. I waited a few minutes before I rang her cell phone.

"Hello darling, how are you?"

She didn't sound very happy when she replied, "Is something wrong because you are ringing this time?"

"No I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much and want to know at which hotel you are staying?"

"I don't know yet."

I interrupted her by saying, "You don't know yet if you love me?"

She replied with a stressed voice, "Of course I know"

"Know what?"

"That I love you."

"Could you please call me and tell me the name of you secret hotel if you can find it out while you are staying there? There use to be sign on the wall outside the hotel and most hotels even use to have it embroidered on the towels."

The simple reason for her to want the phone calls at her cell phone instead the hotel phone must be that only one of them could take incoming calls on that phone and obviously it was Ronnie. They understood what would happen if I rang her late in the evening and Ronnie, who wasn't expected to be there, took the call or she took a call from Ronnie's wife.

She promised to tell me as soon as she knew and I put some extra pressure on her by telling her that I was sure that Errol had told such information to his wife I and therefore I intended to call her for further information.

A few minutes later the four of them met in the lobby and went away in hurry. Mi and Ronnie seemed to be arguing about something with the two others and she didn't look happy at all. Probably they were desperate enough to get Errol call his wife and ask her pretend to not know anything. They ought to know that such silly request must immediately start a gossip rolling on in our town.

I had succeeded to push some pressure on Mi and forced her to find out some reasonable explanation to the stupid unknown hotel mystery. It didn't matter what they found out because I was looking forward to have some fun with them during their sightseeing tour in the EU building and went to my room again and rang her after a half of an hour.

Mi sounded stressed and said, "Why are you calling again, I promised to call you when I knew?"

Before she could say anything further I told her, " Good news to you, I've found out the name of your hotel." I told her the name and address to the hotel before I continued.

"But I can hardly hear your cell phone and have some important matters to discuss with you so I'll call you at the hotel later. Please tell me your room number if not even that is a top-secret matter. You can find it on the outside of the door if you don't know where to search for it."

She didn't like what I told her and replied in angry voice, "Do you think I'm an Idiot?"

I decided it was time to be serious and said, "No, in such case I had accepted your mumbo jumbo about the unknown secret hotel. But because I know that you are a clever and lying as a horse trader, I'm sure you knew everything about the hotel already before you left home. The shameful truth is that you and your husband have already checked in to a double room with number 328. Could you please tell me who of the scumbags pretend to be your husband so I can crash the right man's balls when you are back? I've heard rumors about Errol and if you don't tell me the truth he'll be the first to get his balls kicked at the airport. I can hardly think his wife will have any objections. I've also found out that you already were in your secret room at the unknown hotel together with your new husband during my previous call thirty minutes ago." I hang on.

Now the lying bitch and her cohorts had got something to talk about during their tour in the EU headquarters. I'm sure there had been some gossip at the city hall about what happened to Ronnie during the Christmas party and they didn't want to get any equal treatment, especially if they were innocent to most of the mess. Not difficult to believe that they already accused Mi for getting them in this serious trouble. Whatever was going to happen during the evening, it was not difficult to think that even Mi's hot feelings for Ronnie had chilled down a lot after my last call.

I knew that there had to be many questions afterwards about why I created this pressure on them before anything at all had happened. Many men in my position had only observed them from distance and taken the confrontation back home. Others had preferred to give them time enough in their room to begin fucking before interrupting them by pretended to be room service or something like that and got in and found Mi in the room, probably naked under the coverlet in the bed and asked her to remain there for ever. The first reason for me to do as I did was that Mi was a good mother to my two children and they needed her. My second reason was that I myself had grown up in a divorced family with a stepmother and therefore had an old-time opinion that children are happiest with their own parents. The third reason was that I was still in love with her. If Mi had cheated me before we got the kids, I hadn't bothered to go to Belgium. Just kicked her out. But now I felt that I owed the kids to do my best to keep the family together. However, allowing her to fuck Ronnie or somebody else was not included in what I could accept. Those were the reasons why I had decided do my best to interrupt her attempt to have a love-story with Ronnie before anything had happened.

A few minutes later Errol Johnson, the City council chairman, rang me and almost shouted in angry voice, "What's wrong with you? Have you got totally mad? How can you accuse me for such stupid things as you told your wife?"

Now it was getting funny why I replied, "Because my damn soon to be ex-wife have lied to me about your damn trip. She is sharing a double room with one of you scumbags and pretends not to know in which hotel you are having your tax paid orgies."

"Calm down dear friend. Your orgies are only in your sick mind. Of course she is alone in her room. My secretary had booked a double room for her because she thought you wanted to go with your wife and then when Mi told me you couldn't get two days off from your job it was too late to change the booking. You could phoned me a week ago and got all information."

Errol wasn't made with a finger. Good lies, indeed. Hadn't I been there and known the truth I had probably believed him. But I had no reason to release the pressure and told him, "You are a liar, Errol. I'm sure you hadn't told me that you intended to share a room and a bed with my wife. I know your reputation as sex harasser and it is not difficult to guess what you want to do, is it?"

I decided to hot up them a bit further, "Save your comments to the evening tabloid papers which be waiting for you at the airport. Look forward to headlines as ' POLITICIANS IN FIGHT AFTER TAX-PAID SEX-TRIP ABROAD'."

"No sane man can do that to his own wife."

"Of course not. But she will be my ex-wife after the landing and I'm even inviting your wife and the other scumbag's wife to the airport." Then I hang on.

I'm sure that their interest for the EU had chilled a lot because they had got more important things to discuss. The two men from Town Hall had got into a terrible mess for helping Ronnie in his plans for Mi. If they told me the truth, they would break a holy code of honor by tickle-tackle about Ronnie and Mi and be "put in the freezer" by their colleges. If they kept quite they would get a terrible treatment in the scandal papers and serious problems in their own marriages. Their only chance to get out of this mess was to persuade Mi to do something.

Our evening tabloids had written a lot of the English soccer-star David Beckham's and their national team coach Sven-Goran's affairs and other European soccer related scandals. Therefore they would thank heaven for a domestic scandal with beautiful female national champion, politicians with dirty fingers in the jam, a poor cuckolded local soccer star husband and two innocent children. Enough material for a real slut story. Of course the town hall people could be innocent but the evening papers never checked a good story before printing. If they were wrong they could always print a small excuse some time afterwards.

As expected, Mi rang me ten minutes later, obviously her political friends had performed a hard discussion with her because she could not hide that she was crying. A divorce was too high price to pay for a night with Ronnie. "Oh my God, why are you making this trip to a terrible nightmare for me?"

"Because you have turned to a lying and cheating slut."

"For heavens sake, I can swear that I have not cheated you. I confess that have lied to you about the damn hotel and I will explain everything when I'm back home. Please calm down and don't do anything stupid to Errol and Ralph. I can swear that they are totally innocent. I can try to get a ticket to some evening flight home or move to the Air Port Hotel, if you want me to be away from them."

"What difference wills that make? I'm here; you are there and can keep telling me as many fancy stories, as you want. You are deep into some stinking crap and I'm going to find out what." I hang on and didn't reply to further calls.

A cell phone is a great invention, indeed. It is a great advantage that all European countries are using the same system. All operators are co-operating and it doesn't matter where you are in Europe, your phone finds an operator and you can pretend to be at home when you call somebody or take a call. A few words in my phone had hopefully got Mi to regret her planned love-night and there were more surprises to come.

I went back to the bar from where I could see the hotel entrance. Exactly as I had expected, some more important matters had obviously chilled down their interest for the EU why Mi and Ronnie alone were back about fifteen minutes earlier than expected. They went direct to the elevator and I went to the stairs and rushed up to the third floor.

I got up before them, remained on the in the staircase behind the elevators. I heard them arguing with loud voices but could not hear what they said. They walked against their room and I followed about six meters behind them. When they were at the door and Mi opened her handbag for the key-card I took a rush and shouted, "What the hell is going on?"

They got shocked but Ronnie recovered within a second and run away to the stairs fearing for his health. I didn't follow him. Mi remained standing just as she had been frozen to ice. When I demanded the key-card she gave me it without any objection and followed me into the room crying as a child. I told her, "Not much guts in your lover boy. No attempts to stay and defend you if I had been violent."

Inside the room I told her to shut up and answer my question, "I have a room at this hotel. You can follow with me to my room or stay in this room with Ronnie. The choice is yours and I want to hear it now, my room or Ronnie's?"

"Your room, of course, I love you, Please let me explain."

"Pack your things."

I looked around in the room, saw Ronnie's over-night bag, opened it and found his passport and airplane ticket. I tore both in small pieces before I threw them back in the bag. Then I searched the room for his belongings and found a battery charger for a high quality digital camera and the camera behind the TV-set. To my great luck the camera was of the same make as a camera I used at my job. I set it to "slide show" and looked at the pictures, which obviously were automatically taken with two or three pictures/minute. They were about Ronnie got sucked and fucked by a dark haired woman in a large bed. I showed it to Mi and told her that she had been the star in Ronnie's next photo session. Why else did he leave his camera in battery charger instead of bringing it with him to the EU headquarters? After that I didn't found anything else than a razor, aftershave and deostick. I threw everything in the bag, put it in the bath tube and had a good long P into it before I closed it.

When I was sure that his bag didn't leak, brought it into the room again and told Mi, "Lets' go. "I took her bag and she followed me to my room without a word."

In my room I told her, "Not a word about this damn crap before we are at home. Timeout until tomorrow evening, is that OK?"

I could hear a sight of relief when she replied, "Yes,"

Mi is a beautiful and handsome woman and I understood what a temptation she must be for all horny bastards around her. She had no objections when I suggested us to take a rest in the bed before we went out for dinner. I had never before suspected her for any cheating or made any attempts to check her when she had been out to "girl nights out" with her friends. But now when we lay in the hotel bed I was afraid the she had preferred Ronnie in my place and her reason to be here in my bed was the same as mine, our kids. I didn't say anything and neither did she, but I pretended her to be a whore, undressed and fucked her for my own pleasure only instead of trying to do anything extra for her. However she must have pretended me to be a rough Ronnie who fucked her or had a secret desire to be treated this way because she got two intensive orgasms during the first fuck and one during the second. Afterwards she was sobbing a long time about how much she loved me.

Her phone rang when she was in the shower and I took the call. It was Errol who wanted talk to Mi. I told him that Mi was OK and in the shower. I went into the bathroom where Mi told him that everything was OK with her. When I took the phone again I asked him to kiss Ronnie in his damn ass and hang on.

We had dinner at a small but nice restaurant and back at the hotel I fucked her twice before we fell in sleep. We had our breakfast in the room, checked out and left for the airport without see neither Ronnie or the two from our city. I had two tickets to the cheap shuttle flight home and it departed in time. Mi didn't complain about the difference in comfort compared to what she could have got for the unused business class ticket she had in her handbag. Not a word about Ronnie and his problems getting home. He had to go to our embassy for a new passport, which obviously must taken so much time that he did miss his flight home if he had fixed it without the ticket. A passport is not needed for travel between different countries within the EU but after September 11th the airlines have demanded it as the only acceptable ID for international flights.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers