The New Show Ch. 01

Story Info
A man breaks in a new pair of panties.
767 words
3.58
11.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a happily married man, over fifty, living a pretty much average life. Lately I have been feeling some new desires maybe it's a midlife crisis or something. I have always had some urge towards exhibitionism for example when walking in a forest alone I love to remove all of my clothing hide them in a bush and just walk away from them, totally naked. The farther away from my clothing that I get the greater the sensation becomes. The thrill multiplies if I am fortunate enough to stumble upon some other hikers, so far I had always been successful in hiding from my no suspecting visitors, I don't know what I would do if I was actually caught.

Recently I was reading a story about a man who got caught wearing ladies panties to work, for some reason this story stuck in my mind and kept popping back at the strangest of times. After a couple of days of thinking about it I decided that I had to try wearing women's underwear.

Saturday morning my wife was at work so I took opportunity to see how it felt, unfortunately her panties were a little too small. I wear a men's size medium and decided that I would probably require a woman's large. After a short drive to the mall I wondered around many of the women's fashion areas but found myself too shy to actually stand there sorting through ladies panties looking for something to fit me. There was a new Target store in the mall and I decided to make one final effort to purchase my new panties, entering the store I noticed that there was a self check out area, this would be much easier. After making a couple of casual passes through the women's underwear section I noticed a display at the end of the aisle. Making sure that no one was near me I grabbed a pair of size large and headed to the check out.

Once in my car in the parking lot I opened the bag to see what I had, they were black lacy panties with little or no elastic. I had to see how they looked on me so I quickly removed my shoes pants and underwear and slipped on my new sexy panties. They fit very well and looked even better. It was then that I thought that many malls have cameras to monitor the parking lots and quickly put my pants on over the panties. After doing up my shoes I began to drive away. Passing the next mall I decided that I had to go for a walk in public with my new addition.

Entering one of the larger department stores I made a couple of passes around the store before finally stopping in the women's lingerie area, I had always wondered what it was like to wear a thong so I decided that this was my chance. I took a packaging of size large and headed to the checkout. The cashier was an attractive lady a few years younger than me, she was very professional as I handed her my new thongs she did not even give me a second look. I noticed my hand vibrating slightly as I handed her the money, I hoped that she did not notice. I could not help but to smile as I walked out into the mall. It was a strange feeling but it seemed like everyone that I passed by knew that I was wearing ladies panties, I loved it.

Arriving at home I could not wait to get my pants off. Wandering around the house in just my sexy panties and a tee shirt was arousing I made sure that every blind was open, I even ventured out into the back yard a couple of times.

The next day I tried on one of my thongs they really are fun to wear. I made sure to wear one of my shorter tee shirts so that it would not block the view of my thong. With my tightest pair of hip hugging jeans on I headed back to the mall. Surprisingly for a weekend the stores were not very crowded but I took every opportunity to bend over showing off the top of my thong to unsuspecting shoppers. Surprisingly I never heard any comments good or bad.

I know that my next nature walk will definitely be with one of my new panties on and I'm really looking forward to my next day at work but I think I had better keep them covered there.