The New Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross went on to say that they finally reached the home where he would be for the next year. He had no idea of where they were, but suspected southeast Texas because of the trees and the landscape. At no time in the next year did he learn where he was. There, he was shown to his new owner. Even the phrase of "new owner" bothered him. It was obvious to him that he was now a slave, owned by a rich woman who happened to be a doctor. She was attractive and older than him but had a strong sexual demand. Her interests in Ross were the obvious, his large cock and his abnormally large balls. She could care less how much he put out in a single orgasm, her interest were in what his cock and his mouth could do for her. Ross always knew when he was about to be summoned to his owner's bedroom. About an hour before her desired time, one of the owner's servants would come into the room where Ross was restrained. There, she would quickly masturbate him hard, forcing him to expel the majority of his sperm, whether it took two or three times. Then, spent and covered in sperm, the servant would silently move him into a shower and make him clean himself. After all of this, he was lead into the owner's bedroom where he would eventually become hard and with the help of severely drained balls, would fuck and fuck and fuck, normally without orgasm or until the mistress was spent. When she was in the mood, she would have him perform orally on her for hours at a time, again until she was spent. On many occasions Ross would just sit at the foot of the bed waiting, as the mistress lay sleeping, exhausted after her multiple orgasms. Then Ross would be led back to his room and restrained, normally very hard and very sore.

By this time, Caren felt more than pity for the new slave. She more than liked him and wanted to comfort him and more than that, wanted to make love to him, slowly, allowing him to enjoy it as much as she would enjoy it. But under the conditions she could not allow it to be this way, at least not at this time. Based on the time line of the new laws and current time, Caren knew that there was a lot more to Ross' story. She prodded him for more. Ross went on to tell Caren that as the new owner's interest waned in him, she allowed her friends to come over and take their turns with him. Normally this was done in his small room, and on many occasions, while he was still restrained. It wasn't that these women wanted or even needed a romantic touch or a loving approach to sex. They wanted him hard and productive and to last longer than they could.

But there was one visitor that had noticed his productivity. Ross didn't know it until later, but one of the visitors was a very rich business owner. From the first time she took a turn with this new slave, she was amazed at the size of his cock and more than that, the huge size of his balls. It wasn't that his cock was so big, but that it was thick and so well proportioned. The head was oversized and had an ability to flare wide when approaching orgasm. She had even told several of her friends that when the slave was about to cum, she could feel with great pleasure, the swelling and pulsing of his cock head. She was also aware of the huge amount of sperm that he pumped out, even after having been forced to cum, several times prior to her being with him. She was more than aware of the methods used to enhance the male slaves and of the old method of emptying them prior to intercourse, to keep them lasting longer. She could only imagine what amount he would pump out, if he weren't emptied prior to each time she was to be with him. As it turned out, she was close with several female doctors that told her he might prove to be a good buy, for use in reproductive medicine. After her detailed accounts of her times with this new slave, they convinced her to buy him and that they would take care of the rest. They laughed, saying that even if his sperm were low quality, he would still be more than fun to play with. They assured her that they would pay to play with him also.

Soon after, a deal was made and Ross was sold to the new owner. He didn't cost that much since his original owner had tired of him and was now playing with a much younger, longer cocked slave. Ross admitted to Caren that he was happy to be sold. He had become resigned to his fate as a slave and had found that his predicament was very much like a huge amount of men across the country. The law had turned its back on the concept of slavery. If no one knew that it was happening, then it must not be happening. Slowly but surely, over several years, the concept of male slavery was being accepted. There were now attempts to regulate it and keep it safe, and more than that, make it acceptable.

By this time, Ross had been taken to his new owner's estate. She was very rich and owned several businesses. She also liked the very thick and heavily balled new slave. Based on what her friends had told her, she also thought that she could make a lot of money with her new acquisition. Taking possession of Ross, she took him to her estate where she spent 2 days with him, behind closed doors. During that time, he was allowed the luxury of being chained only by one leg, to the bed. By the time they were through with each other, it was debatable who had been tortured the most. Some of her closest friends said she couldn't walk for two days. But word soon spread of her new toy. Her friends wanted to see, wanted to try him out. And Ross' new owner was more than willing to oblige them. She was like a dope dealer, giving out free samples to all her friends and especially the rich ones. In short time, she would announce her 'stud' fees and start bringing in money for his use. It didn't take long till the new owner tired of Ross and was renting him out to the highest bidder, seven days a week. He was exhausted and spent and special servants were assigned to just keep him clean and his parts in good working order. With so much use, he was more than exhausted and his cock and balls were ragged, raw and tender to the point that he could barely be touched without wincing.

During the steady stream of 'renters', one of them turned out to be a doctor in reproductive medicine. Even being used on a daily basis, his sperm supply had adapted, becoming more abundant to keep up with the demand. The new owner rented Ross to this doctor after the doctor was introduced at a local party. The doctor immediately took Ross to her home after having heard all the stories about this new slave. Restrained, he was taken into a lab exam room and heavily restrained in a gynecological chair. There, a special device was attached to his huge cock and the sperm was literally sucked out of him. There was no orgasm to it, and he produced heavily, the doctor noted as she stood nearby watching him twist and jerk under the extreme sucking. It wasn't exactly painful, but it was not fun or comfortable for the endowed slave. Immediately, two of the assistants moved in and took the sterile sample from the panting slave and examined it. They quickly reported to the doctor that the sample was above 80% motile sperm, meaning that it was high quality sperm. The doctor was amazed. She could see that if she divided up his time as a slave, she could use him in entertainment, and as a supplier in reproductive medicine. There were women that would pay a fortune for sperm guaranteed to produce a pregnancy. And this slave's over abundance was a guaranteed gold mine.

The doctor immediately set her idea into motion, contacting an entire list of women that were waiting for a possible donor. Being called to the clinic, the doctor took them in at 1-hour intervals, promising a fresh supply to them. These women were interested in becoming pregnant, not sex or arousal, and had no interest in the slave. They didn't care where the sperm came from, as long as it was clean and abundant. On that first day, Ross was placed on a padded exam table and restrained tightly to the corners. Then, a small suction tube was slid about 2 inches inside his cock, while a larger tube was attached, encasing his entire cock in it. Resembling a large chrome plated dildo, the encasing tube on his cock would create a strong suction on his hardened member, pulling the foreskin and head into the tip of it. When activated, the tube would put out a slight vibration, to keep his arousal level high, while the suction tube did the rest. In essence, he would be vibrated to the point of orgasm, while the suction pulled every drop out of him, whether he orgasmed or not. Within about 30 seconds of turning it on, his hips began to pump as the first batch was pulled from him. It was a very sizable amount and being kept sterile, it could be divided into smaller amounts and used to fertilize the waiting women's eggs. Since they were scheduled for every hour, the machine attached to his cock was only turned off for a couple of minutes each hour. Within 4 hours he was almost unconscious with over a half cup of sperm being pumped from his still quivering balls. He had enjoyed the first of very many orgasms, but now his balls were cramping from the constant pumping cycles. He was unconscious as the servants undid his restraints and removed him from the table, carrying him back to his room. But during a total of 7 hrs inside the milking machine, he had produced almost a full cup of sperm for his new owner. She rewarded him by allowing him to sleep an extra hour the next day.

Ross continued his story with neither sadness nor excitement, just factually telling a series of events. He was so resigned to his fate that he showed no emotion. It was as if he were reciting a story from memory. By this time, Caren's nipples had softened and she too showed no sign of her previous arousal. She listened intently, having heard similar stories before, but not all from the same source. All during Ross' recitation, she had continued to rub his cock, gently and softly, and it was still very hard. But having heard his story, she now knew that it wasn't hard because of arousal, but because it was ready to perform for its new owner.

Ross then told the doctor about how his time was divided between supplying large quantities of sperm to his new owner, and his duties as an entertainment slave. He was in demand due to his size. The entire arrangement worked rather well for the new owner. The vast majority of women that rented the slave wanted his cock and his mouth, but had no interest in how much sperm he produced, or whether he could even cum or not. On the other hand, the reproduction labs didn't care about his cock or his mouth, as long as his balls continued to pump huge amounts into their chrome suction devices. Both sides of the owner's business venture were paying her huge sums of money. It even reached a point where she was no longer interested in him, and would send him to either the entertainment rooms or the reproduction labs on a daily basis, depending on where he had the most energy or ability. If he had been entertaining all night by fucking or using his oral talents, then the next morning he would be allowed to rest, while restrained on a table with a suction device attached to his cock, pumping out his entire ball load. It all paid great money to his owner.

Ross delved into some of the owners that he had, which did not care about him physically, as long as he could fuck them on a regular basis. He talked about one owner that didn't like the way he spurt when he cum. She claimed that he was way too messy and immediately went about spreading the opening to his cock. Once it was split open this caused him to cum in a steady flow, instead of spurting. That new owner was more than happy with the results, and even found that she more than enjoyed her ability to stretch him open even farther, using her fingers inside of him. For over a month, Ross said that he could barely become erect due to the pain in his cock head and her insistent finger fucking him. One of her favorite methods was to jack him off to the point where she inserted a finger deep inside his cock, just as he was about to cum. She would then sit and watch with fascination as the sperm built up in a large lump inside his cock, till she allowed it to flow out. This too caused him a lot of pain.

Ross told of another owner who bought him site unseen. She had heard about him through the medical personnel at a lab. She was more than interested in a slave that could cum in gushes. At first she was excited about this, but the excitement soon wore off. By that point she could only see the huge messes that he created, every time she played with him. She became more and more angry in time, having spent a huge sum of her money to purchase him. When really angry, she would take her anger out on him by being extremely rough on his cock and balls. She would jack him off, using a dry wash cloth, making sure to rub the rough cloth into the head as it flared at orgasm. She would squeeze and batter his balls so much that on several occasions he could not walk the next day because of the severe swelling.

Just before she sold him, she became so angry one night with him that she actually dislocated his cock. Becoming enraged that he wasn't able to make her cum fast enough, she grabbed the base of his cock tightly and jerked downward on it. Her other hand snapped the head backwards, driving it upwards. She knew immediately that she had hurt him when she heard a loud snap as the pubic ligament broke away from the pubic bone. After that, having seen the result of what had been so easy for her to do, she would on a regular basis restrain the slave and work him up to the point of orgasm. As his cock would quiver, waiting for that last stroke, or the last touch of friction that would send him into cumming, she would press firmly into his pubic bone with the flat of her palm, while her thumb and forefinger encircled the base of his now throbbing cock. Pushing downward on it hard, she would grasp the underside of the top of his cock and jerk it and the head upwards, hard, in essence snapping it at the base. After awhile, it didn't even make a sound, like the sharp cracks it had made during the beginning. The pubic ligament had completely separated from the pubic mound. He would always cum hard when she did this, even though most of his body jerking and panting was from the pain, not the pleasure. After the first hard snap of her hands, she would immediately let go and sit mesmerized, watching his broken cock pump out spurt after thick spurt of his cream, knowing that it hurt more than it felt good.

But the advantage of what she had done, she was never aware of. By separating the pubic ligament, she had given him about one to one and a half inches more in length. Also, this snapping play that she created had also increased the thickness of his cock, around the base. Over the period of time of her 'playing' with him, she had increased his cock length and thickness, but that left him hanging downward when hard, instead of upward. Either way, it created limberness in him that hardly any woman had ever seen. In a comical way, it meant that he could literally fuck in almost any position, since his cock was so bendable. After short time, this owner came to where she hated him and sold him. Of all the women that had owned Ross she had done the most damage and had owned him the shortest amount of time. Even though painful, he was more than aware of the size and ability changes that had been done to his genitals.

"Your balls are amazing. I have never seen anyone put out like these monsters do," she said to him. She had now turned her attention to the large fleshy sack and was gently probing into it with her fingers. The room was so warm that his sack remained soft, up to the point of orgasm when it drew up tight. Using several fingers, the doctor could actually feel and manipulate his vas deferens and epididymus, both being huge. She continued feeling the two large orbs, watching Ross closely for any reaction from him. He remained motionless as she continued to examine him. Both balls were smooth to the touch but heavily muscled. She watched him as her fingers closed around one balls and began squeezing it hard. He didn't react but only continued to watch her. "Don't you feel any of this?" she asked, still surprised at just how much pressure they could take.

"Oh yes, I feel it, but it doesn't hurt. It actually feels like a deep muscle massage, but only better."

She couldn't believe it, even though she had already seen this several times already in one day. She applied more pressure, feeling the ball begin to push out on the sides, flattening out under her finger's grasp. Still he did not respond, only smiling as his eyes fluttered closed. Using her entire hand, she grasped the thick ball and squeezed harder, again watching for any sign of pain. Surprisingly there was only a slight moan that came from him. His cock was still rock hard and the steady flow of pre-cum had continued. She was squeezing as hard as she could and he was becoming more aroused. "This doesn't hurt you?" she said as she began to roll the ball between her tightly clutching fingers.

"Ummm, no not in the least." He said as his hips began to slowly push against her hand. Using her other hand she gripped the other ball and began to apply the same pressure to it. Tightly gripping both balls in her hands, she pulled them farther away from his body, stretching out the inner cords and tubes, the skin of his sack obviously stretched to its limit. She watched him closely but it was obvious that he was in intense pleasure.

"I'm not hurting you at all?" she asked again.

"No, only if you stop," he laughed. The flow of pre-cum was almost a steady drip, running down his thickly swollen cock. The head was flared and the mouth gaped widely open.

The doctor knew that he was approaching orgasm, only needing a little more stimuli. "I'm not trying to make you cum, I'm trying to see what your pain threshold is," she quickly reminded him.

"I don't think you'll find it," he smiled, his eyes still closed and his breathing becoming more erratic. Even she laughed as her hands began to tire from all the pressure she was exerting on him. She knew that he was close to having a testicular orgasm, different from a penile orgasm. An orgasm that produces a quantity of sperm, but nowhere near as pleasurable as a full-blown orgasm. In essence she was forcing the sperm out of him, without his own body allowing it out the normal way.

"I can't believe that this doesn't hurt. I've never seen a man that had such muscled balls, but lacking in sensitivity."

He quickly looked at her, saying, "Oh don't confuse pain tolerance with lack of sensitivity. I'm more than sensitive, I feel ever move your fingertips make, every squeeze, every change in pressure, but not to the point that it hurts. It actually feels good."

She just smiled, letting go of the stretched sack, it plopping loudly onto the exam table. "Have they always been this way?"

"As far back as I can remember. They've always been somewhat large, but it seems that they may have become a little bigger since my amounts have increased. I've always had a large ejaculate, but not as large as it's been over the past several years of being forced. That seems to have increased their thickness somewhat."

The doctor felt that this would be a good time to let the slave know why he had been purchased. Picking her words carefully, she asked him, "Do you know why you were brought here?"

He smiled back at her, "I'm assuming that it's because of my size, but now I'm beginning to wonder."

"Why do you say that?" she wanted to know, puzzled at his response.

"I may have been sedated at the auction, but I wasn't unconscious. By your first test you did on me, I had a feeling that you were after sperm. That would make me think that you might be a doctor. But once you and your assistant saw my size, both of you obviously liked what you saw. When I was brought here, I recognized areas of your facility as a milking arena. I figured that I was here to supply you or someone with sperm."