The New Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir is fucking me hard now, using the whole length of his cock in my tight ass. Robbie fucking my mouth at the same time, the head of his cock just slipping into my throat. My own cock being devoured by Robbie, taking it deep to my pubes. The sensation of having my cock sucked, sucking a cock and being fucked is blowing my mind and I'm soon reaching the point of no return. I pull of Robbie's cock.

"Please Sir, I'm going to cum" I announce.

"Yes, shoot that boy cum." he says.

"Let's see him shoot Robbie," Mr G tells him.

Robbie pulls of as I let out a long high pitched groan and cum erupts flying clean over Robbie's back. I can hear it land on the grass above my head. It's just as intense as the first orgasm, I guess the result of all the denial I had the night before. Sir is fucking me furiously now and he starts to shake. He quickly pulls out from me and I twist my head to see his cum blast Robbie in the face. Robbie quickly opens his mouth to catch the rest. Once Sir is spent Robbie turns round and we kiss passionately, he rubs Sirs cum over my face from his and we share the taste. As we kiss I'm vaguely aware of Mr G's giant cock near our heads when suddenly we are being blasted by ropes of cum over both our faces. Both Robbie and I turn our heads to catch it in our mouths. When the last of the spurts dribble out Robbie and I continue to kiss swapping the cum between us.

"Wow I'm exhausted," Said Mr G.

"How about we head inside and watch it back?" Sir suggested.

"Excellent idea," Mr G agreed.

Sir unties me and we head into his bedroom still covered in drying cum. As we watch the video I get horny again watching images of me sucking Sir's cock, blowing my load and getting fucked. Sir lets Robbie deep throat me as we watch.

"Do you like his cock Robbie?" Sir asks.

Robbie pulls of me, "Yes Mr V, It's a lovely cock," then continues to deep throat me.

I'm moaning loudly and Sir leans in to kiss me.

"Please sir, may I cum?" I ask as we swap kisses.

"Yes boy, you may," he whispers in my ear.

Robbie pulls off my cock and slowly wanks me, I stiffen, let out a high pitched groan and release another huge load. It hit's me and sir in the face as we continue to kiss. Robbie keeps stroking my cock as it keeps pumping out cum delivering it all over my body.

"I think we need a shower," Sir laughs.

We all take a shower together, it's fun soaping each other down and getting each other horny again. Of course my cock is fully erect again. I get to play with Mr G's cock, I'm amazed at it's size, I try to suck it but I struggle to even get it in my mouth.

"He's very eager," laughs Mr G.

Eventually everyone gets out but Sir tells me to stay put, I suddenly realise what he was about to do but he's too quick and the shower turns ice cold again. I shout in protest. The others laugh. He pulls me out, dries me off and fits the device again.

The guests bid there farewell and Sir tells me it's time to get me home. I'm sad to be going I really don't want to leave but I know I have to. I need to tell him how I feel now so why don't I just say it.

"Sir."

"Yes?"

"I-I-I," say it!

"What is it?"

"I-I-I," Just say it you wimp! "I had a wonderful time Sir," fuck, I'm such a chicken!

"So did I."

Thirty minutes later I watch the van drive away. I feel empty again.

12