The New Summer School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

“Sometime just the sight of a woman’s skin is enough.”

Her class was rapt as she gently scratched an itch above her knee. Several of the boys may have noticed her naked toes curl in anticipation.

“Sometimes a few crucial inches of skin make all the difference.”

She reached her fingers up under her blouse, like it was the most natural classroom act in the world, and unbuttoned her skirt. The boys suddenly saw more and more of the skirt appear from underneath her blouse, down to her knees, and then as if in slow motion the green cloth drifted down her legs and rested on the floor. She bent down to pick up her skirt, giving everyone a good look at her orange silk thong.

“Eduardo. Thom. Come up here: you’re my volunteers.”

And.

Back in Dave’s classroom, tensions were also rising.

“That’s bullshit, Mr. Fulton!” cried Tara Jones, an absolute brat, scowly lipped and apple-cheeked, her black hair in a serious ponytail, her body seriously tanned. A tiny four-foot-eleven ball of spit, nineteen because she flunked her sophomore year for not showing up, but her daddy was running for office now and she had to behave. She wore a scandal-ready miniskirt and a designer t-shirt with huge black boots. “You gave me detention for cursing and you’re letting her go!”

“Tara. You called your Natural Science teacher a ’cumshot’.”

“Oh, and that’s worse than ’fuck’?”

“Kind of the same thing,” smiled Kylie. “And her story!” howled Tara, “It was dirty!”

“Now there’s nothing dirty about literature,” began Dave.

“What, didn’t like it, Tara?” teased Kylie.

“What?! Yes I LIKED it, retard, but it’s not appropriate!”

“Do YOU think it’s appropriate, Mr. Fulton?” cooed Kylie.

“Well yes.”

“OK,” shouted Kylie, “Well you’re a fucking hypocrite then. I mean, why don’t we all tell stories like that?!”

“Right. Let’s!” said Kylie.

“Right! Why doesn’t MR. FULTON tell us one!” shouted Tara to Kylie more than anyone else.

“Ok. I will,” said Dave.

Both girls sat down and stared up at him. Kylie looked about to burst with her grin. Tara’s lips seemed to purse up a bit.

Dave then told his attentive class about a young man, a college swim coach, and how the sorority party spilled over into the gym as he cleaned one night. It was an allegory.

And.

Lucy could not believe how warm and happy her legs felt as the boys rubbed them. Thom was a skinny blonde boy, Eduardo a very dark, built type. Both were down to only their pants as Teacher continued to lecture.

“After enough stimulation, the penis should be at it’s peak length. Some men are larger than others, but every man can successfully complete the sex act with proper care and attention.”

She bit her tongue as the busy hands reached up beyond her thong under her blouse and the tips of their fingers tickled her ribs.

“Ok volunteers. Show the class how stimulated you are.”

Both boys were only too happy to obey, throwing off their pants and underwear at once. They were so enamored with their teacher’s beauty that they felt no nervousness standing naked before their classmates. Both were totally erect, their pricks standing straight up. “Well. Both of these boys seem to be very well equipped, and they’re ready for fertilization. Of course, with the advent of birth control, the sexual act can be performed solely for pleasure, as often as wished.”

The boys did not wait for her prompting; they plucked away the buttons on her blouse, and pulled it off her back. She wore no bra at all, and her luscious, swiftly approaching middle-aged form, her stocky butt and ample boobs, was now only kissed by silk.

“Of course, some would say, as often as possible.”

And she bent down to pull off her panties. She smirked and set them down atop the back of her chair. Both boys kissed her cheeks all over, slowly approaching her lips. She grabbed their cocks with her hands as their tongues lashed across her face. These boys were half her age, and she was going to fuck them.

She was going to fuck them as much as humanly viable. She promised herself.

And.

All of the girls were dazzled by Dave’s story.

“But…but…” stammered Tara, “Isn’t a coach fucking the students wrong?”

“Not in that context,” replied Dave, “Because all of them wanted to, and all of them enjoyed it very much. All five of them.”

Dave glanced around. The girls were all sweating. Some of them had kicked sneakers and sandals off. Top buttons were undone on shirts.

Kylie looked like she ’got it’,

“Does the same go for teachers, Mr. Fulton?” she purred.

“I suppose.”

She climbed out of her seat and knelt and, much to the shock of her class, planted a huge smooch on Dave’s pants, right where it counted.

“Does the same go for you, Mr. Fulton?”

Tara leapt out of her seat, pushed Kylie aside, and planted her own big kiss on Dave’s bulge, her lips shivering into a smile.

“Does the same go for YOU, Mr. Fulton? Does it?!”

Kylie pushed back in and both girls kissed Dave over and over. Finally, Dave backed away and looked at his class. Every young mouth was open, every teenage eye sparkling.

“Yes.” Dave answered.

And without any further discussion, he undressed fully, taking his time. Jacket, tie, shoes, socks, sacks, shirt, boxers. It took a minute and a half, and then he was ready, his penis feeling more like eight or nine inches, it was so aroused. Kylie and Tara approached. Dave lifted up that spoiled-rotten politician’s daughter and spoiled her worse with a huge, romantic kiss; she responded eagerly. Dave set her down on his desk as he felt Kylie’s tender lips on her back. He embraced her fleshy body tightly and kissed her for a full minute. She ground her hips against him the entire time. He lifted her up and set her down right beside Tara. He rubbed her legs and felt her panties underneath her skirt. He drew them down to her knees: pure virgin white, but this girl know exactly what she was doing. He left the panties around her knees, and sat on the floor. Her flip-fops came right off. Tara’s boots has to be peeled from her legs, but soon her bronze legs were also free. They rubbed their feet up and down Teacher’s naked body and he kissed their toes and sucked on every inch, sometimes both at once, until he heard them moaning above and he sucked them some more.

And. Lucy was amazed by good these boys were with their mouths! One of them sat in her chair behind her desk, kissing her with utter romance, the sort of kisses she knew he’d previously reserved for only his beloved steady girlfriend. He had a way of nibbling on her lips, and she clasped one of his hands in hers and ran her fingers against his palm as he plunged his tongue into her mouth and massaged her breasts with his other hand, as she lay atop her desk. The other boy, Thom, was going wild between her legs, holding them apart with all of his might as he feasted on her pussy.

She flopped over onto her belly and threw her feet into the air, like she was sunning herself on the beach. The boys greedily massaged her ass and licked her back and sides from her neck down to her hips and cheeks. She rested her legs and lifted her tush high into the air.

“The mouth can used to stimulate many different parts of the body,” she announced, “Even the anus.”

Thom immediately spread her cheeks wide and lovingly probed her asshole with his tongue. Lucy groaned and thrust her butt even higher into the air. Eduardo grabbed her thighs from beneath, and began to eat from her pussy as Thom licked and kissed her anus, stopping every so often to run his fingers over the tender red flesh. Lucy enjoyed her students’ enthusiasm for several minutes, her pussy growing hot and wet as tongues ravaged both of her intimate portals. She then wiggled her ass and both boys stopped.

“Now kneel on my desk. C’mon. Up.”

The students obeyed, and Lucy knelt down on her plush teacher’s chair. She began to suck their cocks, each one for only a few seconds before tending to the other. The boys roared in pleasure, and Lucy stuffed both their pricks into her mouth, making sure that each one rubbed against the other good and hard, the friction intensifying the boys’ enjoyment. Neither student minded at all as they eagerly rubbed their cocks together inside Lucy‘s mouth; their teacher was far too good at satisfying their cravings for any self-consciousness, and their fingers brushed her hair and caressed her shoulders. She pulled them both out and sucked each one off hard and fast for minutes at a time, her face bobbing up and down all over each thick shaft. Neither Thom nor Eduardo had ever enjoyed a blowjob from such an experienced woman, and they never wanted her to stop, but soon (too soon) she climbed back onto the desk.

In retaliation the boys sandwiched her between them and kissed her over and over, and she leaned from one side to another to allow both boys access to her lips and tongue. Eduardo was in front, his cock pressing against her groin and tummy, while Thom’s prick was nestled above her rear. She was so cozy and warm between them, and their hands groped and squeezed her breasts as they kissed. She felt so good between these young men! She knew that she could easily enjoy a huge orgasm right between them, without either student entering her, but that wouldn’t be a proper lesson on fertilization. She gently pushed the boys apart; she was dizzy from all their kissing. This was already the best sex she ever had.

And.

Dave had barely stopped sucking Tara’s bronze toes as her t-shirt hit him on the way to the floor. She wore no bra at all; her tennis-ball boobs fit her little frame perfectly, her nipples tiny and ripe and rock-hard. She had been giggling wildly as her toes were tickled, and her lips were gleaming from licking. Dave rose; her lips were still hot and she kissed like a lifelong club chick; Dave pressed her against him, her breasts like sponges against his naked body. He felt an incredible pressure on his penis and he realized that Kylie was trying to get his attention. He purposely ignored her just to feel her sweaty palms squeeze his prick a little more. He turned from Tara, and Kylie was grinning, still sitting patiently with her panties bunched around her knees beneath her skirt. Dave smiled at her and he petted Tara’s head and she immediately shifted her position to comfortably pleasure his cock. Dave was surprised that such a petite girl could handle a big penis so easily, but Tara’s mouth was more capable of stimulating her teacher. She was on her side, so Dave stroked her belly as he took Kylie in his other arm and pulled her over for a big smooch.

Her panties were quick to drift down her meaty legs to her moist toes and the cool floor. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her kiss was sloppy but energetic. Dave wasn’t as exact as he could be either, with Tara licking and kissing his penis with such verve. Dave and Kylie pulled apart, and Dave rubbed her thigh with his free hand. He found the fastener for her skirt and it fell away, leaving only the tiny pink top on her body, and exposing her shaved pussy to all of her classmates, who were beginning to murmur and gasp in astonishment. Dave moved to clumsily pull her top over her head, and Kylie aided him, freeing her saggy, voluptuous breasts. Girls used to tease her for her curviness, but Kylie was proud to display herself, and Dave couldn’t wait to reward his student’s boldness. He kneaded and groped those big breasts, just as he had wanted to do for such a long time. His fingers slid down to her waiting pussy, and Kylie spread her legs wide, draping one leg over Dave’s lap and resting her foot squarely on Tara’s naked back as she continued to suck Dave’s cock. She was very wet, and her juice began to slicken her thighs as Dave fingered her. All of the girls watching became short of breath as Kylie began to gurgle in enjoyment.

Dave moved his other hand from Tara’s belly to her miniskirt. The zipper was on the side, and the little dress was so tight that it came loose easily. Tara’s tiny panties were ginger-colored satin. Dave gently pulled her head up from him, and she gasped in air and hiccupped. The shared a big sticky kiss, and Kylie immediately set to work on Dave’s lonely prick, sucking hard and fast. Dave laid back on the desk and Tara stood above him. She peeled off her panties. She had no tan-lines, and Dave could already imagine her lying nude in the sun right in the center of her massive yard, right alongside her mom and three older sisters, all naked and lazy and masturbating, recalling the very best of the hundreds of sexual liaisons between them. Tara sneered and sat right on Dave’s face, and he ate from her pussy as she ground her hips into his lips and brayed and groaned and laughed at the slurps issuing from Kylie’s lips.

The class began to shout in approval.

And.

The boys in Lucy’s class remained silent and attentive as Eduardo entered Lucy’s pussy from behind, his prong dripping with saliva. Lucy yelped as he began to fuck her hard; his thighs were smacking against her butt in seconds. Thom was sitting in front of her on the desk, and quickly kissed her, muffling her voice with his tongue. Eduardo knew exactly how to fuck a woman, and Lucy was very pleased.

After a while, Eduardo pulled out, and Lucy flipped over and scooched her body to the very edge of her desk. Thom stood on the floor before her and pushed his prick deep inside her, holding her legs in the air as he fucked. Eduardo moved to the said of the desk and Lucy moved her head over to accept his penis. He gently pressed his cock into her mouth, so she wouldn’t have to move. She sucked and worked her tongue as Eduardo ground his body towards her, and Thom pumped faster and faster into her pussy, her clit on fire from his attentions. She pushed Eduardo out of her mouth so she could moan and breathe.

Thom suddenly grasped her hands and pulled her into a sitting position. He lifted her off of the table and began to fuck her in mid-air, her tits whipping against his face. Lucy had never done this before and she was delighted. She kept her legs tight as a clamp around him and enjoyed his powerful arms around her, bouncing her on his cock. Eduardo had nothing to do, so he pressed his body against her and kissed her all over her back as she thrusted and bounced, rubbing her thighs as Thom held her over her butt. She was in a cocoon of warmth, held in the air with her clit buzzing. She enjoyed this heavenly sensation for a few minutes, then asked to be put down. She was wobbly on her feet as she asked Eduardo to sit on the desk. She bent down and pressed her breasts around Eduardo’s cock, rubbing them up and down as he grunted and moaned. Her legs were spread as she stood, so Thom fell to his knees and began to eat her pussy from below. She had become very hot and she knew she couldn’t hold it much longer, so she shouted at the boys to stand straight up. They obeyed and she hopped on the desk and spread her legs wide and ordered them to use their hands. Both of them stuffed their fingers deep into her pussy, and the pressure built with each stroke across her clit, and she came very loudly. Her orgasm lasted for a full minute, it was so long coming and so intense. She was weeping from pleasure, her cheeks soaked with orgasmic tears by the time she finished, and she laid back as both boys unloaded their balls all over her breasts and tummy. They mustn’t have had that big an orgasm in quite a while, if ever. She was totally satisfied.

The class was still attentive.

And.

The girls in Dave’s class had gotten very loud. Tara was still snorting as she ravaged Dave’s face, her eyes teary and her nose runny from Dave’s eager tongue. Kylie had finished with her oral attention, though, and was riding Dave’s cock with vigor. She was seated backwards, and her breasts flapped and bounced for her delighted peers.

“Oh, ride that cock!” shouted a classmate.

“Mmmm, oh god work that shit!” yelled another, her hand right down her jeans.

All of the girls were masturbating. Many of them kept their pants and skirts modestly unfastened, but the bolder ones were naked from the belly down, slowly luxuriating in open pleasure. Even Summer Cross had her drawstrings untied and her wrist vanishing into her pants.

Tara lifted her dripping cunt from Dave’s face and patted Kylie’s shoulder. She climbed off of Dave’s prick and Tara took her place, but facing Dave, leaned all the way down to his chest, her lips nibbling at his neck. She worked his cock very slowly at first, then faster and faster, until Dave grabbed her ass with his hands and began thrusting her body downwards against his cock as he pumped, over and over. She was so tight but she bellowed out her approval. Dave fucked her harder and harder, until he didn’t need to use his hands anymore. And as soon as her cheeks were uncovered, Kylie gave them a hard crack with her palm as she fingered herself to the side. Tara was screaming now in joy, and she squeaked with each spank Kylie gave her, until her ass was beet red. She climbed off of Dave and Kylie took her place, also with her back to the class but sitting upright as she ground Dave’s cock deep into her pussy. Girls began to crowd around the desk to watch, their hands still shoved down their pants as they stood. Tara was quivering but happy, and she grabbed Kylie’s breasts as she bounced and pinched and pulled her nipples. Kylie loved it.

“Oooohhh… ooohhh that’s sooooo HOT!!!” shouted a girl, stepping out of her jeans and panties and clad only in a blouse. One of her classmates, wearing only socks, pulled off the girl’s top and happily obliged her. Girls were all over the floor; some were cumming already, others were licking their juice off their own fingers. Others were sucking their classmates’ fingers.

Dave pulled both girls off of him and laid them on their backs on the desk, pressing their asses against each other’s and pulling their legs back up in the air and toward their bodies, so their dripping pussies were almost on top of one another. Dave feasted on both, licking across from one to the other, fingering and eating. Kylie couldn’t take it anymore and her hips shook with her orgasm, a little juice squirting out onto Dave’s face and Tara’s butt. Tara came soon after, with Dave’s mouth cupping her pussy as she spasmed all over. Dave then rose up and covered both girls’ bellies and legs with cum. The two of them huffed and relaxed, and Dave was so filled with fire that he licked both of them totally clean as they snickered and cooed and their hearts slowed down.

Most of the girls had finished. Summer had just cum right in her panties, but many other girls had removed their clothes. All of their horny breath began to calm. Kylie stepped off of the desk, and Tara reached over and smacked her ass.

“Good fucking job!” Tara beamed, her smile radiant.

She hopped off the desk and she and Kylie hugged, giggling in their nakedness. They would be best friends from then on. Tara would invite Kylie over to her house to sleep over that night, and they’d call Tara’s boyfriend after everyone was asleep. Both would be waiting in their sexiest nighties as he arrived. He’d secretly been masturbating to Kylie for a while; he though she was so hot, and he was thrilled to act out all of his fantasies. The next day, Kylie took Tara out to meet her boyfriend. They went to woods to camp, and Kylie’s boyfriend had never liked Tara much, thinking her a big snob, but he learned that she was really cool, and the three spent the night in one sleeping bag. And Kylie and Tara would never again have a boyfriend or a husband they didn’t share with the other on a weekly basis.

Dave surveyed his class. Some were lighting up cigarettes. Some were getting dressed. They had five minutes to enjoy the afterglow.

Summer Cross looked at him.

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers