The New Tenant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaleigh was just about to tell James to return to his seat and finish his dinner when she felt his wet tongue slide along her pussy, making her moan softly. She felt her nipples instantly become erect against the softly fabric against her dress and she squirmed in her seat as she felt him begin to lick her pussy. She was sure that her face would definitely give them away if anyone happened to look her way. She moaned softly again as he continued to lick her pussy, his tongue travelling along her pussy lips and up to her clit where he sucked on it softly. She was finding herself becoming aroused quickly by what he was doing and at the thought of getting caught. Her breath quickened and she squirmed more as she felt him press another finger inside her as he continued to suck on her clit. She felt her orgasm begin to rise and she was glad that their table was away from the others because she was sure they would have been able to hear her soft moans. She covered her mouth with her hand as she came, muffling her cries. She shivered as she felt James move away from her pussy and watched as he returned to his seat, licking his lips and smiling at her.

"Now will you tell me Mistress?" he said, beginning to eat his dinner as if he hadn't just made her cum underneath the table. Kaleigh shot him a lustful look and still shook her head. The surprise was for later when they were alone again at home. Sighing he finished his dinner in silence, trying to figure out what she had planned.

They finished their dinner and headed home, a comfortable silence stretching between them as they drove. Kaleigh's mind was on what she had planned for when they got home and James' mind was racing with thoughts on what new and exciting things she had in store for him. It was all he could do from keeping from asking her again as they parked the car and went into the house. He followed her into her bedroom and smiled when she turned to him and pulled him down to kiss his lips.

"I forgot my purse in the car My Pet," she said softly running her hand down his back. "Can you be a dear and get it for me." James was a little disappointed at this, his cock pressing against the front of his pants wanted out , but, he nodded and did what she asked. Hurrying down to the car, he searched the back seat for her purse, finding it on the floor. As he picked it up, he noticed an envelope beneath it with "To My Pet" written on the front. His heart raced as he picked it up and slid the letter out to read it.

My Pet

As you may have noticed, I have done my best to make today a special day for us. By the time you are reading this, we will have returned from our dinner and I will be waiting for you naked in my bedroom, most likely lying on the bed, my hands running over my body, thinking of you. If I know you at all, it is probably killing you not to know what I have planned for this evening, but, I can assure you that it is something special. Something I have been wanting to do for awhile now, but, had to be sure that you would want it first.

Return to my room now My Pet. I want you to remove your clothes before you enter and I want your cock hard and ready for me. Hurry now. I am waiting.

Your Mistress

James felt his cock start to harden at the thought of her lying on the bed naked and waiting for him. He quickly returned to her room, stripping off his clothes outside the door. He didn't need to do anything to make himself hard, he already was, his cock standing prominently against his stomach. His heart beat in excitement as he opened the door, making out her body on the bed by the soft candlelight in the room.

"Mistress?" he said, his feet making no sound as he crossed the room towards her. "I am ready for you Mistress." She smiled at him and sat up on the bed, motioning him forward.

"Kneel for me my pet," she said softly, reaching into a small bag beside her. James quickly dropped to his knees before her, suddenly sure that he knew what she was about to do. His smiled brightly when her hand came out of the bag holding a thin leather collar, his heart beating in excitement. He looked up at her, his desire and excitement written clearly on his face.

"I want you to know that this means a lot to me My Pet," Kaleigh said, undoing the collar. "By wearing this collar, all will know that you are my pet and I have made a commitment to you as your Mistress. Will you accept to wear this collar as a symbol of your submission to me and that you belong to me"

"Oh Yes Mistress," James said, the words flowing easily for him mouth. Ever since he had entered into this relationship with her he had dreamed of the day that she would make this commitment to him and make him completely hers. "I am yours Mistress. I will wear your collar proudly." Kaleigh smiled and slid the collar around his neck, buckling it in place. Pulling him to his feet, she pulled him against her and kissed him softly. James reached up and ran his fingers along the collar, feeling another shiver of excitement flow through his body, which in turn made his cock twitch against her thigh.

Taking his hand, Kaleigh pulled him down onto the bed with her and ran her hand over his body making him shudder in desire. Smiling she picked up a set of handcuffs which made him groan in delight, knowing what was coming next. He lay back on the bed, his hands above his head, allowing her to handcuff him to the bed. His cock throbbed as he felt her soft lips running slowly along his neck. He moaned loudly as her tongue slid along his ear and she nibbled on it softly, her body pressing against his. He looked down at her and watched as she kissed down his chest and squirmed beneath her as he felt her tongue slide along his nipple.

"Please fuck me Mistress," he pleaded, his cock throbbing where it pressed against her thigh. He sighed in pleasure as she moved to rub her pussy along his cock.

"Do you want this?" she teased, allowing him to feel the wetness of his pussy against his cock momentarily before pulling away.

"Yes, please," he said trying to thrust his hips so that his cock would slide between her pussy lips. He moaned when she pulled away, laughing softly as she leaned down and kissed him, her tongue sliding between his lips. Moving her hips, she suddenly down onto his cock, making him groan softly.

"I did say good things come to those that wait," she said as she began to slide her pussy up and down on his hard cock. He moaned in reply, as he deepened their kiss, his breath quickening. He thrust his hips up to meet hers, burying his cock deep in her pussy. He could feel the velvet walls of her pussy clenching his cock tightly as she rode him, her own moans joining his. Breaking their kiss, she leaned back, resting on her hand, her body stretched backwards, giving him a good view of her firm breasts as she continued to ride him. With her other hand she rubbed her clit, moaning as she raced quickly towards her orgasm.

James groaned at the view of her gorgeous body as she stretched back away from him. He could feel his cock throbbing as he pushed deep inside her. He was close to cumming again. He could tell by her moans that she was also close and this excited him even more. The sound of their moans filled the room as she began to ride him faster, her body flushed with her arousal, her nipples erect.

"Cum with me My Pet," she said lustfully, her breath catching in her throat as her orgasm washed over her. James didn't need any further coaxing, as soon as he felt her pussy clench on his cock with her orgasm, he started to cum, his cries mingling with hers as they both came. He thrust his cock deep inside her as his seed spilled forth and her pussy juices flowed down over his cock, running down his balls onto the bed beneath them. Kaleigh continued to ride him as her orgasm washed over her, more intense than she had ever felt before. Finally their orgasms subsided and she collapsed against him, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She kissed his neck softly as she slid off his cock, drawing a moan from both of their lips.

Lying her head on his shoulder, she slid her leg over his as she lay against him, her hand slowly running along his stomach. He leaned down as much as he could still cuffed and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Mistress," he said softly his mind playing all the events of the day. "That was perfect. A perfect end to a perfect day."

12