The New Year's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, fuck yeah. Kat..."

Deciding to torment him a bit, Katrina ceased her actions when she felt her brother was getting close, eliciting a moan of protest from Felix. Releasing his balls from her clutches, the twenty-year old changed up her approach by gripping her brother's dick near the top, just under the head. Stroking his well-lubed upper half, Katrina brought her tongue to the veiny underside while letting her other hand rest on her brother's thigh. Running her tongue all along his length, she started from the very bottom of his shaft and glided her way upward until she reached the top. Repeating this technique several times, Katrina alternated between wetting Felix's dick and occasionally bathing his balls with her saliva.

Her eyes popping open every few seconds to examine her work, Katrina inhaled deeply as she engulfed her brother's throbbing, drenched meat once more. Working several thick inches of his warm cock inside her mouth at a time, she felt her firm breasts roll against her chest against her bra in a circular fashion as her head picked up speed. Gripping the base of Felix's dick savagely as she massaged it with her fingers, Katrina locked her lips even more tightly around his girth as she ambitiously swallowed more and more of her brother's length. Establishing a steady rhythm, the red head moaned every few seconds as her own pussy began aching with a familiar tingle. Katrina was getting off on blowing her brother, and there was nothing she could do to control it.

Moaning each time the tip of her brother's cock graced the back of her throat, Katrina did her best to maintain her breathing as she worked herself up and down. The ridges and veins of Felix's warm meat brushing the sides of her mouth and lips, she let her tongue guide her when necessary, lubricating her brother's organ completely. Pausing every once and a while to kiss and make out with the head of Felix's cock, she made sure to return her attention to the rest of his length, never neglecting any part of him for too long.

His breathing now growing erratic, Felix couldn't help but grind his pelvis upward into his sister's hard-working mouth each time she ventured further downward onto his length. As sweat continued to form on his face and brow, he let his mouth hang open as he simply watched the climax of the show beneath him. His sister completely entranced with servicing his cock, Felix observed how she masterfully moved her head up and down while jerking him rhythmically with her hand. Feeling his balls tighten and his dick swell even more, he knew was close to the brink. His hand falling to the back of Katrina's neck and traveling up to her scalp, he let out a semi-coherent warning that he hoped she heard.

"Ah... fuck, Kat. G-gonna... cum soon... yeah..."

Katrina merely responded by letting out a prolonged moan of her own, affirming that she was going to keep doing her own thing. In the back of her mind, she was amazed at how long her brother had lasted. As her lips and tongue glided speedily along Felix's sensitive cock, she felt his meat swell up and pulsate heavily inside her mouth. As her brother reached his climax, she popped his prick out of her mouth and dropped her lips to his balls. Engulfing the tight skin in between her lips and tickling with the edge of her tongue, Katrina forcefully tugged at the springy texture while furiously stroking her brother with her left hand.

Her eyes no longer closed, she looked up at Felix's tightened facial features, absolutely certain he was about to cream. Her lips sucking her brother's balls like a vacuum, Katrina increased her grip on his shaft and pumped him all along his now glistening length, the tingling in her pussy now radiating outward to the rest of her body.

As visible trails of saliva trickled down his engorged cock, Felix felt his legs grow weak. His knees shaking, he stared straight up at the ceiling as his vision blurred slightly. Curling his toes inside his shoes, his senses lost clarity as he began to erupt for the second time in one night.

"Oh, shit, oh shit! God... fuuuck, yeah... mmm..."

As soon as she felt her brother's cock spasm, Katrina quickly released his balls from her mouth and aimed the head up his spurting dick right at her face. Her tongue hanging out of the front of her mouth, she slapped the tip of Felix's meat against her waiting tongue, barely catching his load as he released powerful streams of thick, white cum into the back of her throat.

"Mm..."

Letting out her own guttural groans of lust, Katrina could feel her own mind go numb as her own mini-orgasm sent waves of pleasure throughout her veins. Her pussy now soaked underneath her tight jeans, she focused on containing and swallowing down all of her brother's copious load. Wrapping her lips tightly around his width, Katrina worked her throat muscles and fought her gag-reflex as she ingested Felix's flowing semen.

Moving her lips up and down Felix's worn, post-orgasmic cock, Katrina reveled in the taste of her saliva mixed with her own brother's cum. She'd just given her brother one of her best blowjobs, and she even swallowed his spunk. Her own senses clearing in the wake of her small climax, a trace of guilt entered her mind as she removed Felix's softening dick from her tired mouth. Still holding his shaft at the base, she stared up at her brother with a blank expression on her face, unsure of where the two of them were heading.

His face now covered in a coat of perspiration, Felix groggily looked down at his sister, who had amazingly just downed the last of his cum. In the back of his mind, he tried to think of a time where he had cum harder and in more volume than he had just then. He'd just gotten the best head of his life, and the girl who'd done was none other than his sister—who was now officially the hottest piece of ass on his mind. While guilt reared its head in between his waves of orgasmic aftershock, part of Felix wanted to blame what happened on the alcohol and his inability to control himself. The fact that he'd practically convinced his sister to play along—especially when she tried resisting, came full circle to plague Felix.

But then, as he looked down upon her still, something inside him changed. As she knelt there with her bountiful cleavage heaving against her chest, Felix noticed something in Katrina's eyes that hadn't been there before. The brother-sister relationship they once shared would no longer be the same to them anymore. They crossed a forbidden line, and despite the fact that there'd be no way for them to erase what they did, there was no denying how awesome it felt. The one feeling that Felix hung on to in spite of all his guilt was that maybe—just maybe—he'd be able to do this with his sister again.

Judging by how she looked back at him, he could only guess that their feelings were mutual to some degree. Hell, maybe she'd even be into doing something with one of her friends. After incest, nothing seemed too unreasonable.

In between his strained breathing, Felix squirmed against the pillar behind him until he managed to find his voice. "H-holy shit," he managed, a small grin forming on his lips.

At hearing her brother's words and seeing his expression, Katrina felt more at ease. "I know."

"Kat... holy... that was fucking amazing."

Smiling, Katrina simply blushed and looked down at her chest, placing her hands on her lap. Wiping at the sides of her mouth with her fingers, her facial expression changed drastically as she looked up at her brother with a worried look on her face. "Shit!"

"What is it?" Felix inquired half-enthused, half-dazed.

"The party! How long have we been up here?"

"Oh, fuck," he said with equal alarm as he pulled up his sleeve. "Shit... we've been up here a good fifteen minutes. Shit, more."

"We gotta get back. Now."

"Fuck," he agreed as he went to pull up his pants. "I'm still all fucking..." he added in annoyance as he noticed how slimy his dick still was.

As she stood up, Katrina watched in amusement as Felix struggled, almost admitting aloud that she, too, was quite wet. Once again remembering their time issue, she dashed over to where the shelf was, hoping to find some new tissues boxes to help with her brother's dilemma.

Just then, she heard voices on the other side of the door to the garage.

"...think it's this way..."

It was Johnny. And from the sound of it, Irene was with him. If both Katrina and her brother didn't act fast, they'd both be fucked beyond all explanation.

Shooting a glance of extreme alarm back at her brother, Katrina saw that he had heard the proximal voices as well. Mouthing a "hide" to Felix, Katrina watched as he grabbed at his pants and made a mad dash for their mom's Volvo. As he tucked his body behind it, Katrina turned and sprinted for the fridge door. Yanking it open, she ran her fingers through her hair a few times and fixed her shirt, the footsteps and voices of her friends growing louder by the second.

Looking over her shoulder once more, she saw that Felix was out of sight. Turning back to the fridge, she grabbed a few cans of beer and nearly jumped out of her skin when the entrance to the garage flew open.

"Jesus!"

"Kat? Where the hell have you been?" Irene asked through giggles. The young, attractive blonde was clearly drunk and practically leaning on Johnny for support.

"I, uh, just came up to get the beer. Remember?"

"The hell took you so long?" Johnny inquired, a look of concern on his lesser inebriated features. "We thought you passed out or something."

Laughing, Katrina decided to make up a story on the fly. "I went to the bathroom, and then I got a call from my mom... sorry 'bout that. "

"Nooooo worries, girly. We thought—"

"—Irene, you're talking again, sweetie," Johnny interrupted, grinning in Katrina's direction. "It's cool, Kat," he added, stifling his own laugh.

"Wanna help me carry some of the beer downstairs?" Kat asked, relieved they weren't suspicious in the least.

"Sure," they both chimed.

"All right, take these—"

"—Hey. I thought you went to find Felix? Where's he at?" Irene asked, a slight frown forming on her lips.

"O-oh... I think he's upstairs in his bathroom. I heard him puking so I left him alone."

Letting out a small laugh, Johnny scratched his short hair before descending the steps into the garage. "All right, let's get moving. We still got a hell of party going on downstairs. Can't afford to disappoint."

"Yeah, let's go," Katrina affirmed.

Her pussy still moist, Katrina grabbed as many beers as she could and passed them to her friends. When they all were carrying as much as they could, they opened the door into the house and shut the light in the garage. Looking over her shoulder one last time, Katrina bit her lip as the last fifteen minutes replayed in her mind. As she made her way back downstairs into the basement, she quickly adjusted herself to her surroundings. After being humorously re-greeted by her friends, the party carried on like before.

Felix, still fumbling in the darkness, somehow managed to make his way back to the garage's entrance. Relieved that neither he nor Katrina got busted, he cringed at the uncomfortable dampness surrounding his crotch area. He'd have to go back upstairs to his room to change before heading back down to the party. Smiling, he placed a hand on his cock and felt it twitch through his pants. Making his way upstairs to his room, he almost laughed at how sensitive he still was.

As remnants of Katrina's blowjob kept reeling through his mind, Felix relished the thought of taking it further and exploring the rest of his sister's body. It would have to come later, though. Even though everyone was pretty buzzed, people would notice if he and Kat started acting too differently. Done changing his clothes, Felix freshened up a bit, making himself more presentable so that it didn't look like he just finished getting head from a girl a party.

Making his way back down, Felix prepared a half-assed story to go along with what his sister had said in the garage. Cracking his knuckles, he made his way down the stairs, ready to party some more. After all, there were other good looking girls at the party, and he doubted his sister would openly object to him making any moves.

Indeed, the night was far from over.

* * *

Feedback would be phenomenal. Thanks for reading!