The Newlywed Game

Story Info
Mother & son must pretend they're married.
7.6k words
4.57
565k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
336 Followers

Hello, my name is Marina Carter. Something happened recently that I know you'll find shocking. After remaining faithful to my husband for twenty years I gave in to my baser emotions and ended up having a sordid affair. As exciting as it can feel being caught up in the passion of a torrid love affair, my sensibilities are still unsure at this point. Sometimes my conscious makes me feel guilty about corrupting David in such a licentious manner. For although I may have started out with unintended goals by the end I found myself actively trying to seduce my young lover, who just also happens to be my own son. But I'm getting ahead of myself; I'd rather explain what happened from the beginning.

I suppose part of what's happening can be clearly blamed on my marriage. My husband Roy can be a real jerk. He always finds excuses to get out of doing anything, and has all but abdicated any responsibility as a husband or father. Roy works in a factory; I guess I'll give him credit for holding down a job, but he's never brought much home with him beyond his paycheck. My husband spends most of his free time out with his friends. They often go bowling, a lot of times they go out drinking, sometimes I have no idea what they're up to. Is Roy having an affair? I doubt it. He's not the type women exactly drool over. Roy and his beer belly friends are probably at a baseball game or something else I'm not interested in those other times he's away from home.

I, on the other hand, have had to down plenty of advances from men other than my husband. Even though I'm nearly forty I still turn a lot of heads when I walk down the street with my hourglass figure, which has remained relatively firm after all these years. My full breasts get noticed a lot from men; its funny watching them pretend not to focus on them when they're talking to me. At times the stares annoy me, but considering how lousy my love life is with my husband I usually appreciate the fact that the opposite sex still finds me attractive. Many people tell me I'm a beautiful woman actually, and I've never felt particularly insecure with my looks. I have long, thick, raven hair, and being half Greek have smooth olive skin, dark eyes, and exotic features.

My appearance probably helps me with my job too. I work in a large department store selling perfume. As you might expect a lot of women come in there looking for a fragrance that makes them feel sexy, and they're much more willing to trust a saleswoman that fits the part. Men often come to my counter for advice on what they should buy their wives or girlfriends. Sometimes a customer would tell me all about his or her relationship, and I admit I'd get a bit jealous. Every day I'd meet someone whose deeply in love and it would remind me how rotten my marriage is. Some people would even tell me intimate details about their love life. They usually added something like: "Of course someone like you must have plenty of stories to tell." I'd smile back and tell them how I was married to a handsome, passionate man who treated me like a queen, all the while fighting back the urge to scream what a clown he really is.

I've worked at this job for seven years, and over that time I've had all sorts of men ask me out. And at times I've been tempted to accept, god how I've been tempted. Despite my bad marriage I've never been the type to cheat, so I've treated the flirting I do with men as nothing more than a harmless game. I must confess, however, that sometimes it really turns me on, especially when the man I'm talking to is good-looking. I've been approached by some very seductive men, and have had some very racy, spine tingling conversations with them. One thing that especially gets my heart racing is flirting with a younger man. All my life my dates have been older boys, then older men, and my husband is several years older than me too; maybe its something I've been more comfortable with in the past. I'd never even regarded younger men as possible lovers. When men young enough to be my children started hitting on me I felt it was kind of odd at first, but it soon became exciting too, and eventually became a real turn on of mine.

As I said earlier, other men have often pursued me, but I've never given in to those temptations. However things started changing a couple of years ago. I think my sex drive must have reached its peak, because I felt like I was constantly in heat or something. It became increasingly difficult for me to turn men down, although I always managed to succeed. My thoughts were getting more and more sexual though. Unlike the past, after rejecting a sexy man's advances I'd now imagine what he was like in bed, particularly if he was a young, virile stud. Some of the fantasies I'd have about other men were so dirty they were downright sluttish. I didn't know what had come over me; I felt like I was losing control. The pressure building in me was so great I felt like I was going to burst. I turned into a sexual inferno, practically attacking my husband with my lust, but he lacked interest, spurning me most of the time. And even when we did have sex, it wasn't very good. If you're wondering how I ended up with such a louse that's a story unto itself; I'll just say that things weren't always so bad between us. I admit Roy was never much of a lover, but sex had never been a priority with me earlier in our marriage. Now I felt like it was, and I felt hornier and more unsatisfied than ever. I tried to deny it, but deep down I think I knew it was only a matter of time before I gave in to my needs. I just never thought it'd be my son.

One day I managed to convince Roy that we needed to get away for awhile, just the two of us. It was probably silly of me to think I could fix the problems between us so easily, but part of me was desperate to try. It took a lot of goading on my part, but he finally relented, and we agreed upon taking a two-week vacation to Mexico. Roy made the plans and I was actually in a good mood for a while, thinking the location might put him in a romantic mood. A month before we were set to go, however, Roy had an accident at work. It was nothing serious, but it meant he would be unable to work for a few months. Traveling, of course, was out of the question.

"Oh well," I told him, "we can just re-schedule." Roy had a look of anxiety on his face, and as much as I'd love to believe it was due to not wanting to disappoint me, I knew there was something more. "What is it, Roy?" I asked.

"Well Marina," he began slowly, "everything on the trip's non-refundable. I can't cancel it now."

"I should have known better than to trust you making the arrangements, you cheap bastard," I fumed back. We argued for some time over what we should do next. Finally, my husband suggested I go without him.

"That sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it," I replied, "I wanted this to be a romantic getaway for us." He told me I needed a vacation, that I seemed more on edge lately (that was definitely true), and that we could take another vacation later. Roy indicated that I should go with one of my friends instead. I thought about it, and a sense of uneasiness began growing inside of me. I thought about how easy it would be to have an affair on a trip, so many miles away from home. If I went with a friend it wouldn't be that difficult to ditch her. I might not even have to, as none of my friends like Roy and some of them have even encouraged me to get something on the side. I looked at my husband and the dull look on his face and it made me bite my lip in frustration; he really had no idea how hard it had been just staying faithful to him as of late. My god, only a week before a cute guy had asked me out when I was working out at the gym. Exercising always makes me feel a little turned on to begin with and that, combined with the stud's rugged good looks, made for an intoxicating solicitation. It took all of my willpower not to go back to his place with him and screw his brains out. I knew I couldn't trust myself for two weeks in Mexico all alone. It was then that I came up with an idea. Our son David was coming home from college soon and I suggested that I go with him, knowing I wouldn't have courage to cheat on Roy with our son nearby. My husband wholeheartedly agreed and, after calling David to confirm our plans, everything was set.

The trip down to Mexico was pleasant, better than I'd expected. I hadn't seen David for several months; it was nice catching up with him on how things were going. We hadn't spent a lot of time together the last few years, and I had been worried David wouldn't have a good time going on vacation with me rather than with one of his friends. But if he wasn't enjoying himself, I saw no sign of it. Our flight landed that evening, and David got us a taxi to drive us to our hotel. I was surprised at how grand the hotel was, including its great location so near to the beach, as my husband can be pretty tight with money. I was feeling tired by this point so I let David do the talking when we arrived at the check-in counter. That when the trouble started.

The person minding the counter, an older Spanish woman, asked us for our names, and David replied 'David and Marina Carter.' Her brow furrowed and she replied in her matronly voice, "Our reservation is for Roy and Marina Carter, honeymoon suite." My eyes grew wide and I shook my head, muttering my disbelief.

"Yes, signora," the woman replied. "It was part of the special newlywed package that got you the discounted rate on the room. But I can see this must be your son. I'm sorry, but we're going to have to charge you the full price." What happened next threw me for a loop.

"No, no you're mistaken," David said assertively. "David is my middle name, and what I prefer to be called. I forgot I put the reservation in my proper name, Roy, that's all. I'm Roy Carter, and this is my wife, Marina." I've always been pleased at the way David has grown up, and very pleased at how little he has of his father in him. Unfortunately the one characteristic he did inherit from Roy is that he can be a bit of a cheapskate. I pulled my son aside and told him to put an end to this nonsense, but he wouldn't. David reasoned that Roy would never been able to afford a reservation in a hotel like this unless he had gotten a heck of a deal, so it was not worth finding out what the regular price was. I had to agree with him on that, and I also knew we'd be lucky to find any place else worth staying in on such short notice. "What are we supposed to do David, that woman already suspects you're my son," I whispered. "Don't worry about it Mom, it'll be OK," he replied. David turned and went back to the counter.

"We'd like to be taken to our room now," David told the older woman.

"THIS, is your wife," she said, her voice full of skepticism.

David looked at her with a flash of anger in his eyes. "Mrs. Carter is very tired from our trip, and we'd like to be shown our room NOW," he growled back.

She was clearly taken aback by his combative tone. "I'm sorry senor Carter, right away," and with that she quickly summoned a man to help us with our bags. Fear aside though, I could tell she still distrusted us.

When we got into the room I must say I was astonished by the posh accommodations. The suite was immense, better than anything I could have dreamed of from my husband, and I started thinking this might have been a really nice holiday for us to have taken. David tipped the bellhop and closed the door so that we were alone. Just when I started thinking this might all turn out OK another obstacle presented itself. I must have been too tired to grasp this concept earlier, but the woman downstairs had said this was the honeymoon suite. I only realized the problem until I stood before it, that being the king size bed we were expected to use.

"No problem," David said, "there's a living room here with a small sofa and TV, I can sleep there." I felt awful at this, knowing David's large frame would feel cramped sleeping where he suggested. I offered to take the couch instead of him, but he refused. Too tired to argue the issue, I turned in for the night.

The next morning David and I got up and ordered our breakfast using room service. A very pretty young woman, Francesca, brought us our meal. I saw a look of shock come over her face, then realized she had seen the couch my son had slept on. The pillow and blankets he had used were still there; we had forgotten to remove them. My heart began to pound viciously as I panicked, thinking she was going to have us thrown out. Quickly, I pulled her aside to try and fix the situation.

"Francesca, I wonder if I can ask you to do me a favor?" I said, my fear giving me the resolve to speak convincingly. She nodded her ascent, but asked that I speak louder, as she had somewhat poor hearing. I raised my voice, now David hear me clearly as well. "You see, my husband and I had a little fight last night, as you can probably tell, and..." I paused, frantically trying to think of what I could tell her to keep our deception going. Once again I felt panic-stricken, and now spoke so quickly each word practically ran into the next. "Well, dear, this might sound silly but my husband likes to have breakfast waiting for him in the morning while I like to shower first. We got into a fight over it and he ended up sleeping on the couch. I know we shouldn't argue on our honeymoon, but he can be a bit of a baby sometimes. Anyway, could you have his breakfast waiting for him in this room at nine o'clock sharp every morning? You have a key, just put his tray down here and leave; it will make him very happy. We're both early risers, so don't worry about disturbing us." I wasn't sure Francesca believed me or had even understood me for that matter. But when I get nervous I tend to babble, and boy was I babbling here. David actually does get cranky if he doesn't have breakfast, that's where I got that idea, but I knew it was a pathetic story to tell. Nevertheless, I hoped for the best, and breathed a sigh of relief when Francesca finally left the room. I glanced at David and saw he had an amused look on his face. "From now on Mom, leave the BS to me," he said with a twisted grin.

David and I spent the day at the beach, and I felt so relaxed I was able to put the episode with Francesca to rest. We had a great time swimming in the ocean, and I was happy to be spending some quality time with my son. Afterwards we decided to find a spot and lay in the sun for awhile, and I curled up with a book while David listened to his Walkman. I must say I saw several good-looking men on the beach, and caught more than a few of them checking me out in my swimsuit. I've always found sunbathing to be a sensual experience, and to make matters worse I was reading a romance novel, which always gets me hot. I couldn't resist peeking over the top of my book at those young hunks, and I could feel that tingling sensation return to my loins. Luckily having David at my side kept the men away, and once again I was relieved to have him as sort of a chaperone. I certainly wasn't up to giving any sexy guy the cold shoulder today, and was glad to not have my defenses tested.

Something happened later that afternoon that caught me by surprise. I noticed several women stealing glances in our direction. "My goodness," I said to myself when realized what they were doing, "they're looking at my son." Of course things like that had happened before. David was a handsome youth and had had several girlfriends growing up. But as I mentioned earlier, David and I hadn't spent much time together in the last few years. I suppose I had forgotten of him as someone that might want to take this trip to meet a girl. All his time was focussed on his studies the last couple of years, and he hadn't had a girlfriend since entering college.

"David, if you'd like to talk to a girl while we're here I'm sure I can find something to do on my own," I said.

"That's OK, Mom," he smiled. "We haven't been together for a long time, it's kind of nice. Besides, I can't go chasing girls, we're on our honeymoon, remember?" he laughed.

"I don't think the hotel staff is spying on us, son. And even if they are, I wouldn't want to spoil your fun," I said. David told me not to worry, and assured me he was having a good time. He also said that we actually did need to be more careful in the hotel, as he had seen Roberta, the lady from the check-in counter, keeping an eye on us. I was shocked by this last comment, but told him I would try.

When we got back to the hotel David suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked through the lobby. Startled as I was, I maintained my composure. Even after we walked past the front desk I could still sense Roberta's eyes following us. Remembering what David had said about trying to be convincing I rested my head on his shoulder and as we walked back to our room. The rest of the day went off without a hitch, and again I managed to keep my mind focussed on David and away from my fears of getting caught by Roberta. When we got back to the hotel, it was already late, and after a light supper I decided to call it a night. I saw David heading for the couch again.

"David, you can't spend another night on that couch, I can tell your back is still sore from the last time," I said.

"Then I'll sleep on the floor," he answered.

"David, I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor. The bed is huge, there's no reason why you can't sleep here," I stated.

"Are you sure, Mom. I wouldn't want to take away from your privacy," David remarked.

"Of course it's all right. We are family, after all. I can remember when you had nightmares as a child and used to sleep with us. Besides, you can only reach the bathroom from the bedroom. Its ridiculous for you to sleep on the couch," I replied.

"OK," David said, yielding, "I guess we can't afford to get caught by that maid in the morning either, with that weird breakfast thing you told her." I decided to go to bed, but David said he wanted to stay up a bit longer and watch TV, so we said goodnight and parted ways.

Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up, and got out of bed, heading off towards the bathroom. Though the door to the living room was closed, a dim light was shining under the crack of the door. I was feeling pretty groggy, and my first assumption was that David had left the light on. I opened the door, and was about to walk in when I realized David was still watching TV. Luckily, he didn't notice me, because what I saw froze me in my tracks. On the television screen there was a lively woman doing a striptease to some cheesy music. That didn't shock me, rather it was David that got my attention. Though his back was turned to me as he sat on the couch, there was no doubt in my mind that he was masturbating to the woman's dance. I'd never seen a man jack off before, and I guess the depraved part of me that had been growing stronger lately made me too interested to stop watching. Actually, from the angle I was at and the dimness of the room I couldn't see anything but David's arm moving wildly back and forth, but I could clearly hear him. I could hear the sound of his short, quick breaths, and the groans of pleasure escape from his deep voice. He was unmistakably aroused. The woman, who had been dancing still clothed, began unbuttoning her blouse, and I heard David egg her on: "C'mon baby, show me those big, juicy tits of yours. I'd like to fuck those knockers and come all over them." Though I knew it was wrong, I could feel myself getting turned on listening to him talking this way. David continued with his lewd comments towards the woman until I heard him groan, "Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna come, I'm going to spray you with my big cock." Then I heard him orgasm, all the while moaning his praise to the woman on the TV. I felt a shiver go down my spine followed by goosebumps spreading over my arms and legs. It's a feeling I know well; it's the way I get when I'm horny.

parkk84
parkk84
336 Followers