The Next One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused as she thought about something and then she said:

"But there is one more reason why I want you to do it. Actually there are a couple more. The first is that she needs a husband like you and we do know from the tapes that she does love you and that by itself should count for something. Another thing is something that I really don't want to talk about, but it is something that has to be said. I'm twice as old as you are lover and I'm not going to be around forever, but for as long as I'm here I want you to be around. The best way to see that you are is to have you as a son-in-law. The last reason is that when I go I want to go knowing that my baby is going to be taken care of and I know that you will do that. Think about it lover, but do your thinking later. Right now mommy wants your cock."

++++++++++++++++++

I did think about what she'd said. She was right; I had liked being married. I'd liked it when I was with Gloria and I'd liked it when I had been with Allison. I did have feelings for Sarah, but was the feeling love? Given my track record I couldn't really say one way or another. The question was "Did it really matter?" I wasn't at all sure that I had 'loved' Gloria or Allison but until both marriages went 'boom' I was happy being with them.

Unlike with Gloria and Allison I would know exactly what I was walking into with Sarah and Vangie was right when she said that I had shown I could handle what Sarah was doing. And in a way wasn't that a good thing? If Sarah didn't have her three lovers and I had to take up the slack wouldn't I go to an early grave? I know that it sounds silly when put that way given all that I was getting from Vangie. With me and her three lovers Sarah was getting laid seven days a week and with Sarah and Vangie I was getting laid seven days a week. You would think that with Vangie and Sarah's lovers out of the picture it would still be seven days a week for me and I'd handled it so far, right?

Not so! I was managing because Vangie brought out the very best in me. She had that certain something that made me always rise to the occasion; that certain something that made my blood boil and flow into my cock even if I was only talking to her on the phone.

I could spend days thinking about it, but the bottom line was that Vangie wanted me to do it and I could never say no to Vangie.

++++++++++++++++++

I told Sarah that she needed to skip her Wednesday evening card game because there was something important that we had to do. She told me that she couldn't cancel because they depended on her. I shrugged and said:

"Okay Sarah; if card playing is more important to you than I am just go ahead and play cards."

The tone I used when I said that registered on her and she quickly backed up.

"Of course card playing isn't more important to me than you are. I'll call them and tell them I can't make it."

Wednesday evening I had dinner ready when she got there and a bottle of chilled Merlot sitting on the table. We ate dinner and sipped the wine and after we had finished eating we went into the living room and sat down on the couch I took her left hand in mine and slid a ring on to her ring finger and asked:

"Will you accept this Sarah?"

She held up her hand and looked at it. "Oh God Frankie; of course I will" and she threw herself at me and cried into my shoulder. After a while the tears stopped and she said, "I hoped, but I never really expected. Oh shit!" and then she was crying again. Tears of joy she told me later.

In the morning over breakfast she held up her hand and looked at it and said:

"It is a perfect fit Frank."

"It should be. You've worn it before."

"You kept it? All these years and you've kept it?"

"Maybe something told me that some day I would need it again." She burst into tears again, got up from her chair, came over and dropped into my lap.

+++++++++++++++++++

The wedding was held on the last Friday in June at City Hall with Russ and Vangie as witnesses. The reception was held in Russ and Vangie's backyard on Saturday and on Sunday we flew to Cabo san Lucas for a two week honeymoon. I don't know how John and Larry handled the two weeks Sarah was gone, but I would bet that Vangie stayed busy trying to fuck Russ's eyes out.

We had moved all of Sarah's things into the condo before the wedding, but most of it had never been unpacked so we spent the day after getting back from Cabo getting Sarah situated and then we embarked on our married life.

Some things didn't change. And that came as no surprise. Sarah went back to work and back to working late on Mondays and Thursdays and playing cards on Wednesdays and of course Vangie and I made use of our love nest on those three days.

I am incapable of just ignoring things so every once in a while I had to throw some shit into the game. I had decided that I need to keep track of Sarah and I knew I couldn't always depend on Vangie's set up to catch everything that Sarah might be up to so before the wedding I had the condo wired with the same system that Vangie had in her house.

Three days after returning from our honeymoon I reviewed the previous day's tapes and learned something that I hadn't know before. If Vangie had mentioned it I either didn't pick up on it or didn't hear her say it. Of course I never thought to ask either. All I knew was that Russ, John and Larry were Sarah's lovers and I knew that John and Larry were good friends of Russ's. The tape I was watching had happened the previous day at twelve forty-five and it explained a lot. It explained why John and/or Russ had to keep an eye on me at work and it explained why Sarah, even though she had planned to be a teacher when she graduated, had taken a job at Arman Enterprises.

As I watched the tape Sarah and Larry came in the front door and walked into the living room. They went into a clinch, kissed and then Larry sat down on the couch while Sarah stripped for him. Once naked she went to her knees, unzipped him and took out his cock. It quickly became apparent why Sarah was seeing him. He was big! He wasn't any bigger around than me – in fact I might have even had an inch on him there – but he was long. His ten and a half inches dwarfed my six and three quarters.

Sarah took him in her mouth and worked on him while he loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He took off his shirt and tie and she let go of his cock and he stood up and undressed. As he stepped out of his pants he said:

"Which way to the bedroom?"

"We won't be using a bedroom this time."

"Why not?"

"Because the bedrooms have beds that are my husbands."

"Oh come on Sarah."

"No Larry. We will not do it on the bed I share with my husband and we won't do it on the beds in the spare bedrooms until I can buy sheets of my own. I won't fuck you on sheets my husband bought."

"Nonsense Sarah. Using that logic we can't even do it here because everything here was bought by your husband."

"You want this body Larry?" she said as she stood in front of him and cupped her tits in her hands. Larry's face gave her the answer and she said, "Then we will do things my way, understand?"

She got down on the couch and spread her legs and Larry wasted no time in getting between them. He fucked her once missionary and then after she got him up again he did her doggie. As they were dressing Sarah said:

"Now that I'm married we need to do something about my pay."

"Do what?"

"Sooner or later Frank is going to see one of my paychecks or paycheck stubs. He isn't stupid so he just might notice that I'm not being paid overtime for all those nights I tell him I'm working late."

"That's easy enough to fix. I'll just change you from hourly to salary and kick it up five hundred a month to make it look better."

"Thank you. Next time I'll have one of the spare bedrooms ready."

"Still doesn't make sense to me."

"Doesn't need to Larry; as long as it makes sense to me."

There it was; the missing piece of the puzzle. Larry was her boss so she was able to get away from work during the day and that's why John or Russ needed to keep track of me.

So, like I said, every once in a while I feel the need to stir the pot. I kept an eye on Russ and John and one Monday just after lunch I saw John slip away from his office and I guessed he was on his way for some early afternoon fun. I gave him a half hour head start and then I called my lead technician into the office and told him to keep an eye on things while I ran an errand. I was parked up the street from the condo when John hurried out, got in his car and took off. Ten minutes later Sarah came rushing out. I smiled and went back to work.

When I reviewed the tape I found out something that I had long suspected. I'd always hard a hard time understanding why Sarah would waste time on old, fat and bald John. I'd once told myself that maybe it was because he had a twelve inch cock. I said it in jest, but it actually did look like it was a foot long on the tape. Like Larry's it was no bigger around than mine, but the fucking thing was huge. I could not believe that it would go all the way inside Sarah, but I was wrong. She took every inch of it.

Anyway, I was watching the tape and Sarah's cell phone rang. She had it next to her on the bed and I'm guessing that it was because it would be quickly to hand in cases like this.

"Hello?"

"Okay. Thanks for the heads up."

She was pushing John away as she dropped the phone on the bed.

"Frank just left work" she said as she tried to push John off of her.

"We have time" John said, "It takes thirty-five minutes to get here from the plant."

"Get off me John; I'm not taking any chances. Move it! I need to get dressed and make the bed."

"I'm close baby; let me finish."

"Get the fuck off of me and get out of here!!!"

I told Vangie about it Wednesday night and we got a big laugh out of it. I only did it two more times. Once I interrupted Russ, but the other time John either met Sarah some place else or he had a doctor's appointment or something.

+++++++++++++++++

The week after I returned from the honeymoon I told Vangie that it was time for me to buy the condo from her.

"No need. It is your wedding present."

"The trip to Cabo was your was your wedding present."

"That was the present from Russ and me to you and Sarah. The condo is my wedding present to you."

"I can't let you do that Vangie."

"How you going to stop me lover? It is a done deal. I transferred ownership to you before you married Sarah so that she could never claim it as community property if things don't work out for the two of you."

"Damn it Va..."

"Just hush up Frank. By now you should know I'm going to do what I want. Any time you spend arguing with me is time that could be put to better use giving mommy what she wants."

As her mouth closed around my cock I gave up trying to reason with her.

++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next year I learned that Sarah was a bit of a control freak. Maybe that's not the term that best describes her actions; maybe she just like to have things organized in a certain way. Whenever she did John or Larry in the condo she always did them in the front spare bedroom. The rear spare bedroom is where she took care of Russ. John and Larry were never allowed in the back bedroom and Russ, Larry and John were never allowed in the master bedroom, but she did occasionally do Russ in the front spare room. I learned that only Russ (and I) got to tap her ass. Larry and John kept trying to get it, but she told them no, that it only belonged to me.

If you overlooked her outside activities (and I did) Sarah was a perfect wife. I had no complaints. Things had pretty much worked out as Vangie had predicted. Sarah had her 'bit on the side' and I had mine and for five years we slid along with no problems and then one Monday came the day that I had always been expecting.

To be continued.