The Night Hell Froze Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wild Bill
Wild Bill
13 Followers

I was so concentrated on rubbing, squeezing, weighing and caressing her melons and pinching and tweaking her nipples. I suddenly felt a familiar tingle shoot through my cock, and it was then that I noticed Dana was slowly rocking her hips forward and backwards along my shaft. Her pussy was already wet from the shower, but her lips had opened and her juices were lubricating my cock with a different kind of wetness...the good kind of wetness.

Without warning Dana spun around, wrapping her arms around my neck and diving in for serious kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, letting one hand rest on the small of her back and the other grabbing a full ass cheek, pulling her against me. As our tongues wrestled and teased, I could feel her massive breasts pressed tightly against my chest and the soft curly hairs of her mound tickling the underside of my cock – now squashed between our stomachs.

"Lay down," she muttered between kisses.

I immediately did as I was told, laying down and stretching out on my back in the tub, my shoulders and head resting against the cool porcelain slope at one end. The view from this position was spectacular, to say the least. She stood with a foot on either side of my thighs...head leaning back with her hands running through her hair under the stream of water. My eyes devoured this goddess towering above me...strong, shapely legs...slender thighs stretching upwards...neatly trimmed black patch of hair atop her swollen pussy...a subtle hint of pink peaking from between her folds...a nice, flat stomach...and those splendid mounds of flesh...full with perfect curvature...swaying back and forth in rhythm with her arm movements...large, dark-pink aureoles...hard nipples.

"Like what you see?"

Her voice startled me – I was so engrossed in eyeing this perfect specimen. All I could do was nod.

She knelt down...a knee on either side of my thighs...my aching cock standing straight up just a few inches in front of her. She reached for the bar of soap and lathered up her hands completely, then proceeded to give a thorough cleaning to her chest. I almost shot my load just watching as her soapy hands circled and massaged her massive orbs...her fingers gliding between the deep cleavage and across the mass expanse of each breast...lifting them slightly...mashing them together...over and over again...finishing off with a solid, simultaneous tweak of her nipples.

Her eyes never left mine as she shifted back so she was sitting on my knees, then leaned forward letting her massive breasts rest against my thighs. With a wink she moved forward...soapy breasts sliding across my skin...up my thighs...and I looked down to see my cock disappear into the deep crevasse. She let her breasts reach my stomach before she started sliding back down, and I watched as my swollen, purple head peaked from the dark cleavage. She continued this sliding up and down, titty-fucking my woody with her glorious mountains of flesh until my face began to contort with the imminent orgasm building inside me.

Like a true professional she stopped and straightened up, grabbing the base of my cock between her thumb and forefinger and pinching tight. My cock throbbed three or four times, but she had successfully cut off the flow.

When she was sure I was back under control, she released her grip and leaned backwards under the shower...the water splashing across her face and chest and rinsing the soap from her olive skin. I watched in complete awe as she leaned her head back more and opened her mouth, catching a mouthful of water until her cheeks ballooned, then rocked forward and hovered her face not an inch above my cock. Slowly, yet deliberately, she allowed the water to dribble from her mouth and splash across by pulsating cock, rinsing the remnants of soap from my shaft.

Satisfied that my sword was clean of all soapy residue, she bowed her head lower and, beginning where my cock meets my sac, traced her tongue delicately up the entire length of the underside until it tickled my slit...dabbing at the hint of pre-cum that had oozed from deep inside. She paused briefly...savoring the new flavor that invaded her taste buds...then parted her lips and lowered her head again...this time devouring my cock. I could feel my tip pressing firmly against the back of her throat as her tongue lavishly lapped and caressed every inch of my cock...pulling back slightly to trace along the ridge of the head...dropping back down as her throat stretched to accept me.

I felt one of her hands cup my balls as she continued her oral assault...her fingers gently massaging each nut...weighing my sac...massaging with an expert touch. Then, with my balls cupped neatly in her palm, I felt one of her fingers trace along the backside and slide between my ass cheeks...coming to rest with a firm press of her fingertip right on my puckered little hole.

I've never been a real fan of entering through the out door, but the feel of her colossal orbs mashed against my thighs, her tongue and teeth working wonders on my cock, and now the amazing sensation shooting through my body by a mere press of her finger tip had my mind spinning in ecstasy.

I felt it in my toes first, I think. Then in my fingertips. A tingling feeling unlike ever before felt...rising through my ankles...picking up speed as it drove through my calves and up my arms...coursing past my knees and through my thighs...my head became light...the sensation racing across my chest and deep into my belly...my legs and stomach flexing uncontrollably...my ass cheeks scrunching against her probing finger...the waves of tingling crashing together in my crotch...and erupting out my cock.

Her throat muscles flexed as she swallowed, milking the tip of my cock and adding yet another incredible sensation. Load after load...each convulsion rewarded by a firmer press of her finger tip, now just barely invading the rim of my hole.

I would like to say she swallowed every last drop, but there is no way I know for sure. My eyes were rolled so far into the back of my head, eyes clamped shut, brain swirling a million miles an hour. All I know is that it felt as though she had just sucked every last drop of everything outta me...my innards were gone for sure...down her throat and gone forever.

I couldn't move. My body just lay there. It took everything I could muster just to take a breath.

When I finally found the strength to open my eyes I saw her on all fours hovering above me...her magnificent melons dangling just above my chest...her eyes looked full and hungry...her tongue appearing briefly for an innocent lick of her upper lip.

"You OK," she asked with a mix of concern and a grin?

I tried to say yes...my mouth opened and I mouthed the word...but nothing came out. She laughed as I built some saliva to moisten my tongue and tried again...this time my voice had returned.

I flexed my eyes, trying to focus on everything again. I could feel my cock draped across one thigh, exhausted from the recent ordeal. I did a subconscious penis-flex and I felt it twitch – at least it was still alive.

"Ready to continue," she asked?

"Absolutely," I lied. Hell, I was figuring at least a week to recoup from that volcanic orgasm.

Leaning forward, she braced herself with her hands on the wall just above my head, offering her bountiful globes to my face. I could hardly breathe. I reached up and cupped them in each hand, guiding one towards my mouth while weighing and massaging the other. I spent a good bit of time licking around her hard nipple before pulling it into my mouth, suckling on the hardened nub of flesh and teasing it between my teeth. She would arch her back, pressing the massive tit against my face, and with every tug on her nipple she would let out a fervent moan.

My body responded as well. I could feel my fingertips and could wiggle my toes again. And surprisingly, as I lunched on her unforgettable tits, my trusty soldier began to rise, soon again ready for battle.

Every now and then, as she moved her body in rhythm to my sucking and licking, her pubes would casually brush against the tip of my cock. I pressed my feet against the other end of the tub for support and lifted my hips, trying desperately to get more intimate contact. And occasionally I would be rewarded as my tip enjoyed a brief sweep against her pussy lips.

She, too, must have felt the incidental contact and obligingly lowered her hips, catching the tip of my cock in her puffy, velvety outer folds with expert precision. I tried to concentrate on the attention I was paying to her tits, but feeling that slick opening teasing my swollen head was quickly taking over. I reached down with one hand and grabbed her ass then arched my back again, trying to bury myself deep inside her, but this position and the uncomfortable tub reeked havoc on my shoulders and I only managed to sink in just past the head before dropping out.

I couldn't take it any more – I just had to be inside her. "Stand up," I ordered.

She obediently stood and I managed to get to my feet...legs still a little shaky. I slipped past so I was behind her and pushed lightly on her shoulders. She took the hint immediately, parting her legs and leaning forward with her hands gripping a towel rack on the wall for support.

I looked down at her exquisite ass pointing out at me...what a glorious sight. As badly as I wanted to fuck her right then and there, I couldn't bring myself to passing up the opportunity of getting a better view. I dropped to my knees with my hands on her hips...her crotch now pretty much at eye level. Those beautiful puffy pussy lips...the slick pink folds of flesh...tight little ass hole...all seemingly calling for my attention. I brought one hand between her legs and let my finger gently trace the length of her slit.

Her body quivered...her sensitive pussy flesh shooting chills through her body at the mere touch. I quickly turned and sat on the floor of the tub behind her, then hanging on to her ass leaned back and positioned my head between her trembling thighs. This new position had that sweet pussy right in my face, and I instantly allowed my tongue to dart out and taste the wetness coating the folds.

The sweet taste of her juices coated my tongue as it slid up and down her opening, stopping briefly at the top to tease her inflamed clit. Her body shuddered again...her knees weak...her hips gyrating against my face...her wet patch of hair brushing against my nose.

I let my tongue explore the elaborate maze of tender pink flesh, occasionally sliding deep for more nectar from this goddess straddling my face. Her moans were getting louder...echoing in the small bathroom. My tongue slid up one last time until it traced across her stiff clit once again...this time spending more time there...dancing...darting...teasing...tickling. I pulled myself upwards, pushing my face as close to her as possible and grabbed that clit gently between my teeth and softly tugged. Her body massively convulsed as a cry escaped from her throat. I felt her thighs tighten against my ears...her body rocking in rhythm to the waves of her orgasm...and I did all I could to support her as she struggled to remain standing.

As she caught her breath, I took the liberty of lapping at her juices that were dripping down the inside of her upper thigh...a phenomenal tang...a taste that I will remember forever.

She continued to stand there...breathing hard...legs parted...ass sticking out...arched back...bent slightly...her hands bracing herself against the wall. I got to my feet behind her and again admired the view. I took my cock in my hand and, placing one hand on her hip, stepped towards her, guiding my shaft between those parted thighs until the tip brushed against her blood-engorged pussy lips, hoping she was ready for more.

She looked over her should at me...those beautiful dark brown puppy eyes filled with lust...biting firmly on her bottom lip. "Fuck me...fuck me NOW!"

She pushed up onto her toes and arched her back more offering me easier access, and I pushed forward...my rigid cock sliding slowly into the warm, wet depths of my Greek goddess. I continued my initial dive right to the hilt...until my abdomen pressed against her firm ass cheeks and the tip of my cock brushed an inner-most wall.

"Oh shit, that feels good," she managed to mumble softly...her voice wavering slightly.

With both hands on her hips now, I slowly withdrew until my swollen tip was barely hanging in there...staring down at where our bodies joined...my cock glistening with her juices...then purposely drove back in. Then again. Within a few slow deliberate strokes I found her body rocking to meet each thrust.

"Open the shower curtain..."

I was completely entranced as I stared down between her ass cheeks and watched my rod sliding in and out.

"Open the shower curtain..."

I snapped out of it, stopping mid-stroke, when I realized she had spoken. "Sorry...what was that?"

"Open the shower curtain...so I can watch us," she repeated.

I ripped the curtain open in one foul swoosh. There, in a bathtub, dripping wet in a combo of shower water and sweat, standing behind a naked bent-over female was a reflection of me staring right back.

The huge mirror above the sinks and counter on the opposite wall offered a full, unobstructed view of the festivities going on in the shower. I took a second to admire the view...as if a peeping Tom on my own sexual escapades...her lithe thighs flexing as she rose on her toes...her gorgeous ass in my hands...her massive globes...and then her face...oh, what a sculptured piece of perfection...and with a shit-eatin' grin.

"Great idea," I finally said.

"I thought so...now, where were we?"

As a courtesy, I kept my arm to my side as to not block her view of my cock disappearing between her legs, and actually turned ever so slightly as I withdrew almost all the way. I watched her in the reflection as her eyes dropped from mine and focused on my shaft...her eyes growing wide like a little kid on Christmas morning. She watched keenly as I slowly slid back inside her.

With that she began rocking her body back and forth again, riding my throbbing pillar of manhood. I resumed my thrusts into her heavenly pussy, but kept a keen eye on our reflection, as did she. I watched as her huge orbs swayed in rhythm with our pounding...I watched as my hands caressed her back...and thighs...and ass...and stomach...and those mighty breasts.

The view was phenomenal...her inner muscles expertly milking my cock was supreme...and it all hit at once. My sac tightened, my ass flexed, my fingers dug into her hips and my cock erupted deep inside her...one...two...three...four...five...each throb filling her with my seed.

As I caught my bearings and my breathing settled down a bit I managed to focus on the mirror and saw she was still rocking up and down on my shaft...one hand playing with one of her tits...her fingers pinching and pulling on the stiff nipple.

My body was spent...completely exhausted...but didn't want to disappoint her and I knew she was close to cumming again. I remembered what she had done to me while sucking my cock – the gentle pressure of her finger against my asshole – and although I had never ventured there before, decided she just might need it to ride over the edge.

As I continued to meet her rhythm I took my thumb, and beginning up around her neck let it trace with some pressure down along her spine...across her arched back...down between her ass cheeks...until it came to rest on her tightened little hole.

A deep-throated squeal radiated from her lips...her eyes closed in ecstasy...the fingers tugging on her nipple clenched tighter...her body stopped rocking mid-thrust...and she rose high on her toes in anticipation...

I cautiously pushed my thumb, wet from the shower and the sweat on her back, past the tight outer ring.

A low growl came from her throat...

I ventured deeper as she raised her ass to meet my probing digit...

With my thumb buried as deep as it could go I rocked back and forth just two or three times allowing my cock to slide through her hungry pussy and cause friction on the thin membrane separating my thumb...

And that was all she needed as her orgasm took over...an all-out scream followed by several loud grunts that honestly scared the living hell out of me...sounding almost painful.

When her waves of orgasm subsided, I popped my thumb out and slowly withdrew my softening cock. I took a few steps backwards to stand under the stream of the shower...the water now turning cold but feeling good.

Dana straightened up and turned to face me. Her face and upper chest were flushed a deep red...her big brown eyes had an exhausted look to them...her dark nipples still were hard atop her huge breasts...her stomach rising and falling with her heavy breaths...her inner thighs coated with our juices.

She joined me under the shower, grabbing the soap on the way. We proceeded to wash each other from head to toe, then dried each other off. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom, both of us collapsing on the king-sized bed. I managed to slide under the cool sheets and Dan slid in, spooning up against me. I draped my arm around her and she pulled it tight against her chest.

Hell may have frozen over, but I was cozy...

Wild Bill
Wild Bill
13 Followers
12