The Night Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything looks beautiful on you Angel. Besides even when you model provocative things you always look innocent, you know virginal. I could never call you ... you know...."

"Slutty" She giggled, "I am sometimes, when I need to be, every girl is. These animated sketches are of the new product that will be promoted by the new model that is coming in a few weeks time. She's my niece actually. That's one of the things I wanted to tell you. I'll be going away shortly to our European office and Stacy will be moving in here. And I have a new job for you as her personal body guard."

Gabriel had suspected she was leaving but had tried to put it out of his mind. The thought of Angel leaving perhaps forever was too much to bear and his eyes welled up with tears.

"Take me with you I'll look after you... I..."

Angel smiled serenely and bent towards him and looked into his tear filled eyes and brushed them with her fingertip.

" You really are quite special Gabe. There isn't another man alive who looks at me like you do. You make me feel so good. I want to make you feel good too, better than good. I want to show you I appreciate you, say thank you for looking after me all these years. I want to make love to you. Would you like that Gabe?'

She took his hand and kissed the fingertips then put her arms around his neck and sat on his lap. He kissed her and felt her fingers tease the short hair at the nape of his neck sending tingles through him. The kiss was long and wet and passionate but so gentle and sensuous that neither could bear to break from it for a long-time. Angel was use to over excited men whose urgent kisses and wandering hands betrayed their lust and Gabe was lost in the longest, most tender kiss he could imagine. It was the thickening presence of Gabriel's cock swelled beneath Angel's ass as she sat on his lap that became an unmistakable sign of his desire. She broke from the kiss to hear him whisper. " I Love you." And unlike the men who groped her in unrestrained lust it was she who invited him to touch her by guiding his hand to fondle her breast.

"I want you to touch me. I know you've always wanted to." She cooed and the hand that caressed his neck swirled around it as she shivered beneath his hand cupping her breast, the nipple hardening and straining against the satin and silk of her negligee and robe. They lay entwined kissing and caressing with featherlike touch for almost an hour until the distraction of Gabriel's enormous cock got too much for Angel who wriggled on top of his lap as they petted like teenagers on a first date. She got up and took his hand and led him to her apartment.

" Let's go! I want you to make love to me." She purred.

" You know I don't want to hurt you Miss... I mean... I also don't want to disappoint you. I'm too big, too inexperienced and probably too old for a beautiful woman like you" he stammered apologetically.

"Gabriel I know you think that you'll hurt me but I can assure you my darling that the gates of heaven will open and let you in and neither of us will be disappointed. Trust me. Besides the honour of being your first love is already making me feel so hot. And I've seen you work out in the gym Gabe and your body is the kind that drives a girl to distraction. I want you!"

She squeezed his hand and led him to the apartment pausing on the doorstep to kiss again and then once more as they entered the door. She unfastened the silk ties that held the robe in place and let it slide to the floor. Beneath the robe was a soft silk halter neck baby-doll that slit to her waist separating her firm round tits the outline off her excited nipples straining at the flimsy fabric that contained them. The diaphanous skirt barely covering her sweet ass clad in the tiniest of string bikini panties a minute triangle of silk covering her delicious pussy and delicately sprayed onto her sumptuous ass cheeks like a shiny red second skin. Gabriel groaned in excitement.

" I know you like this nightie." She whispered seductively.

He kissed her again and pressed his hugeness against her shivering with desire. She ground against him wantonly and leaned back as he covered her neck with kisses and slid a hand beneath her halter to pinch her nipple. She giggled sweetly again and began to undo the buttons on Gabriel's shirt. She ran her hands across his bare muscular chest teasing his nipples and pinching them kissing his smooth ebony chest then helping him remove his shirt. She led him to her bedroom and began to unbuckle his belt and unzip him. His pants fell to the floor and his boxer shorts were alive with the thick long cock that had frightened women.

"Oh Yeah! I've been waiting a long time for this" Angel moaned and kissed him once more as she ran her hand over the extreme lump in his underpants.

"Oh god Gabriel you are so beautiful, I want you sooooooo much! Do you know I've wanted you since I was a teenager? That's why I teased you so much."

Gabe felt her hand caress his cock though his shorts, fingernails teasing the ultra sensitive flesh and her eager palms kneading it like dough rising in the heat. He was so horny, he felt as if he would cum if she touched him any more and he struggled to contain his excitement. They fell to the bed as Angel peeled his shorts down and he regained his composure enough to reach down to her panties. He felt her moist fold through the sheer silken fabric until it was drenched with the moisture of her arousal and she was begging him to fuck her with his fingers. Gabriel inserted first one then two fingers into her. Feeling her hot tight cunt squirt and the walls close tightly round his fingers as she moaned in pleasure and screamed for more.

Encouraged by her excitement he slid more fingers into her testing the elasticity of her in the hope that his cock would also be able to follow. He was turned on by her hot wild sexy screams of orgasm. He wanted to make her cum over and over again and repeatedly teased and masturbated her until she finally pulled his hand from her and invited him to join her in licking his cum soaked fingers. As he tasted her pussy nectar he felt the tingling he had experienced earlier they kissed. He had an all-consuming desire to taste more of her to ravish her. He felt stronger and more excited than ever and thoughts of premature ejaculation from over excitement faded as his desire grew exponentially. She kissed him urgently.

"Eat my hot wet pussy baby. Make me cum hard. Make me so hot for you I scream for it!"

Gabriel loved her talking dirty to him. He attacked her delightfully damp panty-covered pussy with wild energy and slurped and licked at her folds through the sheer fabric until she began to quiver in pleasure. He pulled the fragment of soft silk and lace aside and suckled her clit and swirled and flickered his tongue around her hole until she exploded in a string of hot orgasms. Each climax erupting in squirts of her magic juices that Gabriel lapped up like a kitten drinks cream. He delighted in making her happy making her so hot so sated. Making her beg for more and shout for him to fuck her. All the time he was conscious of the excitement she brought to him simply by the tiny presence of her finger teasing the nape of his neck sending chills though him as she clamped his face to her luscious pussy and bucked at his thrusting flickering tongue and greedy slurping lips which drank from her well of desire growing thirstier with each mouth-watering swallow of her intoxicating elixir of love.

Her panties were soaked through and after what seemed like an eternity of hot excited climaxes she finally pulled him from her tortured hotness up to kiss her pausing breathlessly. He was intoxicated by the scent and taste of her hot juices, full of desire and shivering with anticipation.

"Do you want to enter the gates of heaven now Gabe? Mmmmmm baby I'm aching to have that beautiful cock inside me. Yummy, yummy I want you to fuck me sooooooo much."

She rolled him onto his back and straddled him, peeling her nightie top off over her head and letting her delicious tits bounce seductively, guiding his hands to fondle them. With one hand she guided his now enormous and distorted cock towards her pussy, placing the thick head against her soft shiny panties and sliding it up and down the wet outlines of her folds. Gabriel could feel the wetness erupt around his cock and shivered with want. She slid her panty aside to let the sensitive flesh of his tip glide over her wet folds as she shivered with desire, a deep yearning to take him into her hotness. Her wetness squirted over his cock and within a few minutes of dancing his shiny tip over her labia she came intensely, panting and writhing in ecstasy as the dribbles from her flooding cunt ran down his thick black shaft. She guided the tip to her slit and pressed against it the swollen cum drenched folds parted and stretched to take his superlative thickness into her aching cunt. She rocked a few times as she took a deep breath and slid slowly down onto his cock pausing each moment to let Gabe feel the wetness envelop him, gyrating gently as he moaned uncontrollably, loosening her elastic muscles to allow his gigantic cock inside her until he felt his balls touch her and the tip of his cock stretched against her cervix. Gabriel was tingling with joy as she gyrated her sensuous hips on him and he felt her unbelievably tight pussy pulse around his supersensitive shaft,

"Ooooooh Gabe, you feel so good! So big and hard. Do you like my hot wet pussy baby?'

He could only groan in reply and grope excitedly at her delightful breasts. She slid down to the hilt and gyrated seductively like a belly dancer with her arms above her head and with his cock buried deep in her. Gabriel felt like a fire had been lit inside him and burned to ram her, fuck her. She rose up slowly letting his long thick shaft almost escape her pussy. Letting drizzles of wetness roll down his cock then she followed by plunging down on him. She began riding him in a slow rhythm that increased in intensity and left her panting and moaning, she came again violently convulsing and collapsed on him breathlessly. She lay on top of him and kissed him her fingernail once more teasing the nape of his neck and driving him wild with passion.

"Turn me over and fuck me with that wonderful cock of yours. Do me hard and deep and long and make me cum all night. Fuck me! "

Gabriel flipped her onto her back spreading her supple legs without leaving her hot pussy and began to pound her hard and deep and fast, his muscular ass driving his awesome cock into her with deep urgent thrusts. One strong hand cupped her curvaceous buns pulling her to him as he thrust and feeling her buck urgently, the other fondled her pert breasts delighting in the perfection of their petite roundness. She bit him scratched him and kissed, teased, tickled and fondled him like a wild cat on heat and she resumed her teasing the nape of his neck with her fingernail, cumming countless times his huge throbbing cock belting into her endlessly driven by Gabriel's athletic ass and the desire to bring her to endlessly more intense orgasms while feeling the inevitable warmth of his own endorphin rush and extreme desire welling in him like a cyclone. Angel reached down and cupped his swollen balls and shivered in greedy anticipation. She grazed them seductively with her nails and squeezed.

"It's time my darling. Cum in me!"

Gabriel felt the walls of her pussy loosen and then contract around his cock and he began to shudder as he felt the flood of semen well up in his enormous balls and then he felt endorphins fill every nerve ending with the pleasure of his orgasm and he shot hard and deep inside her, each shot eliciting a squeal of joy from her. The pleasure was more intense than anything he had ever felt and his cock seemed to fire into her steaming pussy like hot sticky bullets repeatedly and without end. The pleasure enveloped them both like a warm breeze that explodes into an intense heat wave. Gabriel slipped in an out of consciousness. He knew her ass cheek was in one of his hands, her breast in the other and he was conscious of her succulent lips against his and the sweet sensation of her fingernail on his neck sending shivers through him but all else was a blur of sweet sensation- unrelenting ecstasy He felt like his cock was being drawn further inside her and that it was being sucked like a milking machine. Waves of pleasure crashed over him as he struggled hopelessly to speak, fondle her and kiss her.

He was exhausted, in a state of semi consciousness, a trance where he was aware of her luscious frame in his arms, her voice in his ear and an aching desire to be with her and do anything she asked or wanted. She whispered seductively into his ear and he still felt the sensation of her finger against his neck caressing it in a slow hypnotic rhythm. It was as if each stroke of her finger unleashed fresh waves of pleasure.

"Gabriel when I am gone you must do some things for me. I want you to be Stacey the new girl bodyguard until she is of age. I want you to be her 24-hour guard; Lots of men will want her as they wanted me when I was too young and I want you to keep her chaste until then. I will see to it that you retain your apartment here and get a big raise in salary. Also I want you to promise me you wont have sex with anyone else after me. I want to be your first and only for a time anyway. Then when Stacy is of age I want you to be her first and love her the way you love me now."

With that she kissed him and he felt his lips tingle once more and he passed into a fatigued sleep where he was conscious only of the pleasure that had consumed him and a swelling and tingling in his testicles as they seemed to manufacture semen at a superhuman rate. It was several hours before he awoke. He was alone in the bed he could see bright daylight streaking though a crack in the thick velvet drapes. Angel's pretty red panties lay on the pillow beside him. He reached out and drew them to him bringing them to his face to inhale their magical scent. They were still soaked with her cum and with each inhalation of her scent Gabe felt the night's lovemaking return to him. His cock hardened once more and his swollen balls felt full to overflow.

" Oh you're awake Gabe I made you some breakfast, well brunch really!"

She entered the room carrying a silver tray. She was dressed only in a short white satin robe tied loosely around her breasts. The robe opened as she walked letting her delightful tits bob sensuously into view.

" You need to keep your strength up." She cooed sexily as she set the meal before him.

" I hope you like it? Eggs benedict, freshly squeezed orange juice, hot coffee and a kiss from me"

He kissed her longingly, reached his hand beneath her robe and cupped her firm breast. She slid her hand onto his balls and cupped them then grazed them with her fingernails sensuously.

"Oh did I mention last night that was the best sex I've ever had and I want you to stay awhile until I have to go. Mmmmmm baby slow down, I'll stay hot the breakfast won't." With that she broke the kiss and proceeded to feed him a mouthful at a time while he continued to caress her eagerly.

" You know in my estimation a man is still a virgin until he's had a girl in all three special places. Do you want my holy trinity darling?"

Gabriel gulped down the last of the coffee and set the cup aside and pulled Angel to him once more and kissed her.

"I told you Angel- I love you more than my own life. Other men want you but I love you."

He was determined to delay his own impending pleasure for hers. He untied her robe and covered her silken skin with kisses. She shivered with desire as he teased her kissing his way past her diamond stud belly button ring and blowing her fine golden pubic hair apart following with his thick salivating tongue. The moment his lips tasted her pussy's sweet nectar he felt a surge of energy through him as he had the previous evening. It was as if he could fuck her all night and he wanted to. In moments his lapping tongue sent shivers through her and she began to shudder and moan. As he sucked her clit she exploded and shot wet sticky cum over his face in a drizzle of her excitement. He delighted in bringing her to the edge of orgasm letting her shiver in anticipation then lancing his fingers into her and listening to her excited squeals and moans. She came continuously and with increasing intensity and Gabriel felt proud of his love making reveling in her cries of pleasure.

" My pussy's so hot for you Gabriel. Do you like me talking dirty to you? Do you want to fuck me with that delicious cock? I'd love it if you talk dirty to me darling."

She pulled him off her sopping pussy and they kissed again long and slow and mind numbingly gently.

"Suck my big black cock you hot little bitch. I want to cum in your mouth and all over your hot tits." Gabriel could barely recognise his own voice was saying those words but he knew he ached to be with her and the need to feel her mouth on his cock was overpowering.

She stopped kissing him and bobbed her head down to take the tip of his cock in her wet mouth and the moment her lips enveloped his shaft he almost passed out from the pleasure. Her fingers circled his cock and teased his super-long, thick black cock. She covered it in tiny wet kisses slowly and deliberately then flickered her tongue over his tip until he was writhing and shivering with desire, yearning to feel her wet mouth take his cock into it.

"Mmmmmm Gabe this is an idol that I worship, it's so big so hard so deliciously hot."

She lapped at his huge black shaft like a child greedily licking chocolate ice cream, kissing fondling teasing his hyper-swollen balls with her fingertips and fingernails. The sweet wet sensation of lips and tongue covering his cock with blissful shivers until she built him to a frenzied shake. She began sucking his tip hard and deep inside her throat while her hands pumped his shaft relentlessly as he moaned in a shuddering mass of throbs and moans. No man could last for long with Angel and Gabe's balls released a mother-load through his throbbing cock into her willing mouth. She swallowed hard and released his cock momentarily before covering it with tiny wet kisses that made him tingle with excitement, she built him again to climax with her flickering tongue and eager lips and he erupted with another load into her waiting mouth and still another spraying her delectable tits. She greedily pulled his cock to her tits and rubbed his sticky cum into her skin then lapped at it like a hungry kitten. She looked up at him with a cheeky innocent expression cum dribbling from her mouth and trickling down the gap between her breasts.

Let's have a bath darling."

She led him wordlessly to the bathroom and into the large spa and proceeded to wash him all over slowly, sensuously kissing him sweetly as she covered him in perfumed soap. He reciprocated washing, kissing fondling her enjoying the bountiful delights of her beautiful body. His cock was still bigger than big. Both found themselves fondling and kissing to extremes. His hands creamed the soap around her exquisite breasts. He washed her pussy until she came. In turn her hands never left his monster cock gliding the soap over her hands circling it and caressing the thick hard shaft. Cradling his swollen balls in the other, her fingers dancing over them in a wild teasing frenzy.

As they left the bathroom to dry themselves he could barely wait to spread her legs and plunge his obscenely distorted organ into her eager pussy once more. Despite the urgency of their passionate obsession with each other's bodies he did so with the kind of gentleness of a lover. Angel smiled sweetly controlling her pelvic floor muscles so she was impossibly tight for him first contracting to allow his thickness to force her pussy lips apart. The head of his cock thrilled in her wet tight opening as he pushed into her gently. Tears trickled from Angel's eyes affirming the joy that filled her the simple pleasure of a man's love, his gentle considerate entry his resolute declarations of love. Angel was use to men fucking her urgently and roughly commensurate with the lust her body inspired in them she was not accustomed to Gabriel's sweet tender ness nor the sheer size energy of his cock nor the sensitivity to her pleasure that he involved in his passionate lovemaking that sent her into perpetual pleasure and made her want him like she had seldom wanted any man before. Gabriel's cock split her labia and began pushing past the tight opening. He moaned continuously and she felt him throb as his over excited cock pushed deeper inside her.