The Nixon Girls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two's efforts in the van now proved worthwhile, as despite the lady's reticence, her channel was butter-slick and after only minor adjustment, Eight's phallus sank unresistingly inside her to fully half its length; a second thrust buried it balls deep in her aristocratic snatch. There was little subtlety in evidence as the huge man pounded into the slight red-head with an ever increasing tempo; it was rather less than a minute before Eight held himself rigid for a brief moment, groaned once and then repeatedly shuddered as his seed fired deep inside Camilla. Eight grinned in response to the round of applause ringing out around him and in response to several suggestions that he'd not lasted very long, claimed, "I wanted to leave some for the rest of you."

Having failed in her initial resistance, Camilla had shown no further response throughout the ordeal; even when Eight climbed off the bed to be replaced by the next hooded assailant, she continued to ignore them all, staring distractedly at the open rafters above, not even closing her legs. Inside the young girl was raging, but accepting that she couldn't stop their assault, she'd resolved to add nothing to their experience and simply endure in corpse-like silence; unless any were necrophiliacs, she was damned if these men were going to gain much pleasure from fucking the Honourable Camilla Hamilton. The next two assaults were similar, albeit slightly more prolonged 'Missionary' fucks like the first; Camilla managed to ignore these too and took as a small victories, the fact that she hadn't even registered the men's numbers. Camilla's plan only began to go awry when the fourth, 'Thirteen' joined her on the bed.

Having watched Camilla's muted response to his predecessors' performances, he'd discerned the young lady's intentions; rather than simply following their 'wham-bam-thank-you-mam' approach and the swift realisation of his own base satisfaction, he avowed to first elicit some response from the girl. Sliding between Camilla's splayed thighs, Thirteen slid his stiff cock into her dripping pussy and began to slowly, almost ponderously, drive it back and forth as deeply as he could manage. Having settled into a fluid rhythm, Thirteen leant forward and began teasing Camilla's pert breasts with his lips and tongue; almost immediately he sensed that Camilla's impassiveness was beginning to falter. Thirteen strengthened his penetrations and began to weave his hips in a figure-of-eight motion, stroking every inch of Camilla's glistening channel. He could feel the girl's first suppressed tremors of response and when he raised his eyes to Camilla's face, Thirteen was gratified to see that she was gnawing hard on her bottom lip in an effort to repress her strengthening response and though he couldn't know if its significance, the pink-penny birthmark on Camilla's ribcage had now turned a deeper red.

Smiling to himself and with no break in his rhythm, Thirteen slipped his left hand between their bellies, slid it down to the top of Camilla's dripping gash and began to swipe the thumb slowly yet firmly, back and forth across her exposed clitoris. The effect of this further stimulation was immediate and devastating, Camilla threw back her head and gasped; she screamed, "No" but to both Thirteen and his watching cohorts, it was clear that Camilla's now wildly bucking hips were a pleasured response and not an effort to dislodge him. The cheers and cat-calls which had become muted were now raucously re-awakened as Thirteen ploughed his stiff cock relentlessly into the slim red-head, whilst she in turn drove her hips forward to meet and accentuate each penetration.

Having had her resistance broken, Camilla's climax was inevitable, visible and above all noisy; she wrapped her arms about his shoulders, nails digging hard into the flesh; her long, slim legs looped around Thirteen's hips, linked at her ankles and Camilla commenced shouting the word, "Yes"; at an ever increasing volume in response to Thirteen's increasingly violent penetrations. Seconds later amidst a final, ear-piercing scream, "YES!" Camilla released her grip on Thirteen and collapsed back onto the bed; she succumbed so abruptly, that caught unawares in the midst of his own orgasm, Thirteen's engorged prick sprung free of Camilla's accommodating gash to spray his seed in a powerful stream across her breasts and belly.

The watching crowd went wild! In addition to Ten's strident shouts, it needed all the physical strength of both Eight and Five to regain control and quell what threatened to turn into a riot; having already had their shot at the now more responsive young girl, they were perhaps better able to maintain some vestige of restraint, no doubt helped by the thought that perhaps a place somewhere further down the 'batting order' might've been better time to take their turn?

Once order had been restored, it was Eleven who took his place between Camilla's now reddening thighs, but after only a couple of penetrations he withdrew his rather small cock in disgust calling, "Fuck me, she's sodden, I'm barely touching the sides; I'm having that stroppy mouth of hers instead."

Whilst the crowd burst out laughing, Ten's response was curt, "One hole each, that's what was agreed; you made your choice, so it's her pussy or nothing now."

Grumbling his discontent, Eleven settled for flipping the now pliant Camilla onto her belly, dragging her onto her knees and roughly entering her doggy-style, quickly setting up a ferocious rhythm in an attempt to achieve some friction.

As his friends called encouragement, Two's voice rang out. "Well I'm having certainly having her mouth; is it OK to start now, Ten?"

Two received a nod of assent and immediately leapt onto the bed in front of Camilla, grabbed a handful of her thick red hair and jerked her face up from the bed. Camilla was only now recovering her composure after the orgasm that Thirteen had forced from her and Two's rigid and dripping shaft was waving before her eyes almost before she'd realised what he intended. Whether Camilla's scream was a response to her hair being yanked, or arose from fright at the appearance of Two's stiff cock in front of her face, is unknown, but it was certainly poorly timed. Two lunged forward and buried himself balls deep into her open mouth and throat with a single thrust, abruptly choking off Camilla's scream, which terminated in a muffled, gurgling, retch.

The fastidious young woman had never, nor indeed even contemplated the possibility of giving a blow-job, that sort of thing was for professional girls and those common tarts whom Charles often brought back from the village; certainly no Gentleman would expect that sort of behaviour from a nice girl of Camilla's breeding and background. Such knowledge however, provided no comfort in Camilla's present situation and whilst Camilla's expensive education hadn't touched upon oral-sex, she had learnt about the Greek Poets: In the words of Plato, "Necessity is the mother of invention" and if Camilla wasn't going to choke to death, she realised that now and quickly, would be a good moment to broaden her education.

Camilla wasn't completely naive, she'd seen a couple of blue-films and read enough saucy books to know what was expected; she was no dunce either and as with most things in her short life, she quickly found -- judging from the groans and guttural words of delight emanating from Two at least -- that she'd a natural talent in this department too. As Camilla's lips, tongue and jaw worked overtime on the turgid cock penetrating her mouth, she discovered that the experience wasn't quite so abhorrent as she'd anticipated; indeed when her assailant - surprisingly quickly - reached an explosive climax, the taste, smell and feel of his sticky-emissions coating the inside of her mouth and splashing onto her face, was, in a 'slutty' way, quite stimulating. Camilla had little time to reflect upon her own arousal as Two was almost immediately shouldered aside and his place taken by another of the gang; Camilla never discovered his name/number, noting only that it was a different hand clutching at her hair and guiding her mouth onto another dripping and rock-hard cock. Another indicator of Camilla's capitulation, indeed growing enthusiasm for events, was that somewhat irreverently she now mused, that it was fortunate that she had always been good at oral-exams!

This second man and then a third one too had showered Camilla's face, breasts and throat with their semen by the time Eleven finally finished pounding away at her pussy; though save for the intrusion of him occasionally voicing his disappointed complaints, he'd long been an irrelevance to Camilla. Perhaps he deserved more sympathy, for his whinging did have some basis and he had indeed been 'barely touching the sides'; by this time Camilla was too deeply engrossed in providing oral ministrations to yet a fourth chap to know or even care, whether he'd managed to come inside her or not. Indeed, Camilla might well not have even marked his substitution had her reverie not been invaded by a growing chant of 'Bull, Bull, Bull!' from the gathered crowd; actually, it wasn't so much the general chant that disturbed the now wanton girl, but a harsh shout from Ten, "Shut-up and remember, no names, just numbers! Now get on with it Six."

Camilla now recognised who at least one of her assailants was; she knew what 'Bull's' real name was and with that knowledge could make an educated guess as to whom his cohorts might be too; equally quickly Camilla extinguished any trace of that knowledge from her expression; suspecting that ignorance and her self-preservation, might be closely linked? However, the commotion had distracted Camilla sufficiently, for her to break away from the stiff cock which she'd been so eagerly devouring, cast a glance over her left shoulder and so witness Six's approach. He was a monster in every respect and had the man face-fucking her not maintained a firm grip on her now dishevelled auburn tresses, Camilla would've perhaps made an escape, as it was two other fellows had to quickly dart forward and grab Camilla's arms to help restrain her; one of them turning to Ten and asking, "should we use the ropes and tie her down?"

It was Six who with his erection in hand, who laughingly replied, "Don't bother, just hold her there for a couple more seconds and I'll have her nailed to the bed with this!"

Whilst his friends all laughed uproariously, Camilla was fearful that he might well manage, quite literally to follow through with this boast. Six was another giant of a man well over six-feet tall and three-hundred plus pounds, but unlike Eight previously, he had a manhood to match his stature; it must have been ten or eleven inches long and the girth of Camilla's own wrist. It brought to mind one of the stallions in daddy's stable and Camilla trembled in trepidation of the penetration soon to come; there was no question that Bull was certainly going to 'touch the sides' and do so with a vengeance! By the time Six had climbed onto the bed, his erection was at full-attention and Camilla was no longer struggling, the girl being simply paralysed by the thought of that monster cock impaling her slim young body; the rest of the men gathered around closely and were similarly transfixed, they too, though no doubt without Camilla's growing trepidation, were eager to discover how or indeed if, the young Debutante would accommodate the Bull's renowned prick.

Camilla whimpered in supplication and no little fear as she felt the massive cock nuzzle at the entrance to her waiting pussy; she took little consolation from the thought that whilst the preceding penetrations had been unwanted, they might perhaps have left her better able to accommodate this giant? There was an ethereal stillness about the room and a collective intake of breath as Six's rigid cock made a first and surprisingly tender, incursion into Camilla's waiflike body; this was followed by a similarly audible release of breath, when after penetrating a couple of inches, Bull withdrew, paused a moment and to the accompaniment of another gasp, forged gently forward and slightly deeper, once more. Save for the groups regimented respiration, the silence was maintained for thirty or forty seconds, as Bull slowly and sympathetically inched his way deeper into Camilla's dainty tunnel; it was the young girl herself who finally broke the silence, gasping out a far from refined, "oh yes; give me it all, stick it into me you horny bastard."

The hushed assembly fell immediately into uproar; the sight of this cultured and elegant young woman, capitulating completely and begging for Bull's cock like a cheap slapper, was beyond their wildest expectations. Bull ignored the gang's exhortations for him to 'slam it in to her', but Camilla's own entreaties and indeed affirmative action, as she began to shamelessly rotate her hips and grind herself backward onto his penetrating pole could not be ignored. Bull upped the pace and began driving his rigid cock firmly and metronomically into Camilla's receptive gash. Bull couldn't get it all inside of her, nor did he try; only one woman had ever accommodated his full length and whilst Camilla was clearly eager to become the second, experience had taught him that without his inflicting great pain, her elfin body just wasn't capable of the feat; notwithstanding, she was without doubt the sweetest fuck he'd ever had!

When Bull reached his climax a few minutes later, his growl of satisfaction was lost in the surrounding hubbub of his friends incessant cheering and the unladylike moans, screams and guttural language which had been emanating with ever increasing volume from Camilla throughout. Bull might have enjoyed it, but for Camilla it'd been mind-blowing, he had brought Camilla to and then maintained for her, an orgasm that'd lasted over a minute! And Camilla's small birthmark was now pulsating and an angry red. To Camilla, who had always considered that sex was something to be endured and the price one paid to catch and subsequently keep, the 'right' husband -- that's what mummy had always taught her! -- the last few minutes had been a revelation, albeit an exhausting one and as Bull made his final withdrawal she collapsed exhausted onto the mattress.

Several minutes passed before Camilla regained sufficient composure to absorb the fact that her ordeal was not yet over, prone on the bed, she could here the men talking above her; Fifteen was reminding them all that Camilla still needed to finish-off his blow job, which Six's fuck had so rudely interrupted and the others were advising Ten that he was still to take his turn and that he would be as well to wait a while longer and follow Fifteen, the general opinion being that his 'pencil-dick' wouldn't make much impression on Camilla's well used pussy, especially after Bull's attention. Whilst Camilla was sated, she realised that the thought of sucking two more pricks didn't hold the revulsion it would have only an hour ago, indeed, during the interim Camilla had discovered that whilst she'd never care to admit the fact, it was a task she quite enjoyed; her tongue tingled as she contemplated tasting two more torrents of sticky jism.

As a result of her daydream, Camilla barely registered the heated exchange taking place around her:

"... that's not fair Ten, you said we couldn't."

"No Five, what I said was that 'you' couldn't"

It was Eight who closed the argument "Let it go Five, or I'll kick your arse! Ten's the one who organised this afternoon's entertainment for us all, so I don't have any problem with him choosing his own slice of her, now shut the fuck up and let me concentrate on how this camera works."

It was those last few words that had particularly caught Camilla's attention and she was horrified upon looking around, to discover that Ten was instructing Eight on the operation of a digital video camera; how much of the afternoon's proceedings had been filmed? What were they planning to do with the footage? Camilla got little opportunity to consider the consequences further, as Ten had by now handed the camera over and to rousing cheers from his friends, was stripping off his clothing; it was immediately apparent to Camilla how the 'pencil-dick' soubriquet that she'd heard the men joking about had arisen. Ten's prick wasn't unusually skinny; based on what Camilla had learned that afternoon it's girth was probably about average, but with a length at least equal to that of Six, the unusual combination certainly could be described as pencil-like.

The men were now discussing the bandages wrapped around Ten's ribcage -- something to do with a sports injury -- but with her new-found wantonness on the rise once, Camilla promptly dismissed Ten from her mind; she'd a far more immediate need and began searching for Fifteen's fat cock, eager to wrap her lips around it once again. She didn't have far to search, as the tall, skinny figure of Fifteen was already hovering at the bedside, as eager as she to continue from where they'd left off! With her concerns about the camera forgotten too, Camilla rose back onto her knees, grasped Fifteen by his slim hips and to a rousing cheer from the assembled crowd, impaled her sweet mouth around his rampant cock.

Camilla was settling into a comfortable rhythm when she felt the mattress sway, as someone, presumably Ten? joined her on the bed. Only moments later Camilla felt one, two and finally yet a third calloused finger slide their way deep into her dripping pussy; her initial reaction was one of disappointment, her soft channel was bruised, stretched and numb from the abuse it had already endured, she would've taken and surely given, much greater pleasure had he had the patience to await his turn in her eager mouth. However, Camilla realised that to voice such an opinion would irrevocably expose her as the slut that she'd so swiftly become; mentally shrugging her shoulders, Camilla returned the bulk of her attention to Fifteen. Camilla's arousal was further heightened, by the sensation of Ten scooping the deposits of spent semen and her own juices from within her sodden gash and then wiping the viscous mess from his fingers onto her thighs and buttocks, it was quite deliciously sordid!

Camilla was less enamoured by Ten, when having finished his sleazy clean-up of her dripping pussy, he nuzzled his pencil-dick toward it and then quite roughly tried to enter her; the initial probe bounced off her perineum and when the second attempt slid up the inside of her left buttock, Camilla thought: 'Dear God, he's going to be another one of those crash, bang, wallop merchants that I endured earlier.' It was only after Ten had re-aligned and speared into her once again, that the naive young girl finally realised his intent and by then it was far too late: A sharp, burning pain ripped through Camilla's sweet body as Ten's rigid shaft burst through the tight pink rose-bud of her bum and pressed fully three inches inside of her, before the friction of her virgin bowel brought him to a halt.

As Camilla reacted by pushing herself away from the cock impaling her mouth, the movement served only to exacerbate the unnatural pressure and burning sensation deep within her belly; she screamed and writhed, struggling desperately to escape the turgid prick still buried deep inside her sweet bum. Ten had already got a firm hold on her slim hips and in response to his shouted instruction: "Grab hold of her head and get you prick back down her throat before she screams the place down!" Fifteen immediately grasped Camilla by the hair and re-entered her wide open mouth, whereupon Camilla's screams dissolved into a gurgling choke; tears streamed down her cheeks once again and she continued to writhe, but all, including Camilla herself knew that it was a futile effort.