The Nobility of Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was certainly a quick-fit, but clearly no virgin, which had the effect of annoying Guadalupe even more: why should this girl be afraid then? What were they teaching about the Colonists in schools these days? As the rest of Guadalupe's modest length entered Cassandra, she positioned her hands on either side of the girl's ribcage and started pumping. "At least she's wet," Guadalupe thought, "no reason for this to be painful."

For the next few minutes she fucked the girl in utter silence, working up a decent sweat as her hips worked, in and out and in and out and in and out, like an appliance. And, in a very real sense, she was an appliance, even as her balls churned and sweat dripped. It was intimacy made mechanical. Guadalupe hated it, hated that it was always this way, hated that every time she awoke she did so with hope for something different. She gritted her teeth, persistent irritation rising into acute annoyance, closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at the heifer's face beneath her. Guadalupe's thoughts filled in for her senses, "Who chooses these girls, really? Are they really thinking of the mission? Or are they merely going through the motions?"

She didn't know, couldn't know. The Crew's business was the Crew's alone and she'd been cautioned against thinking she knew better, even as a Colonist. That was her one bright spot. It was the idea that there was a higher plan, a greater purpose, to all of this. A verdant world and a fresh start, free from provincial Crew and their dying Ship, for the Colonists to inhabit and make prosperous. Suddenly Guadalupe found herself overcome, pummeling deep into Cassandra in sharp strokes as she finally unloaded. She didn't know if the girl had cum and didn't care, holding herself inside her for a minute, as prescribed before reaching over to grab a pillow, pulling her legs into the air and then together as she finally extracted her flaccid, wet cock and put the pillow under her butt.

Guadalupe didn't feel annoyed, she didn't feel anything anymore. She was a machine now, sub-vocalizing, "Bring the rest of the group into my chambers immediately," which her smart bracelet received and retransmitted to the mansion's communication suite while she strolled across the room. Cassandra spoke up, her voice at a stage whisper now, "Ma'am, may I go?"

Guadalupe didn't even break her stride, "No, you may not. I'll have the others and when I've finished with them then I will have you again," stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her to add a degree of finality to her decision. There was no rancor to her decision; it was simply business and conducted as such. At least, that's what Guadalupe told herself as she stepped into the shower's steaming hot water, quickly washing the sweat and lovejuices off her body then returning to bedroom after a few minutes, where the remaining four stood awkwardly in a row. Turning her head, she saw Cassandra still present, sitting in a chair, only partially clothed. Guadalupe didn't acknowledge her, instead shifting her gaze back to the four newcomers: a young man; copper-skinned black girl with decorative beads through her short locks of hair; raven-haired, lanky girl; and short, particularly plump blonde girl. "Strip. All of you," she curtly directed.

The male – an athletic-looking blond with close-cropped hair and boyish features – hesitated at first. He looked over at the short blonde girl, who merely shrugged in reply as she began disrobing, clearly not intimidated by the situation in which she found herself, unlike the other two who did a brief dance while slipping out of their clothes; first turning away from each other, then Guadalupe, and finally shielding themselves from the other again. Guadalupe found it ironic the girl who probably had the most to worry about regarding body was the most fearless, looking her in the eyes and carelessly stepping out of the puddle of discarded clothes at the same time taking an unprompted step towards Guadalupe.

Guadalupe was intrigued and intrigued was hard to come by these days, raising a finger and pointing at her, "You. What's your name?" she asked the girl.

Her reply was solid, confident, "Linnet."

"Well, Linnet, you don't seem to be as shy as your friends," Guadalupe waved her finger at the other three dismissively, "Now why is that?"

Linnet only shrugged in response, taking the opportunity to step even closer. Guadalupe arched an eyebrow at the girl's moxie, letting her close the distance, only stopping her when she was arm's length away.

"You are a bold one Linnet," she stated flatly, reaching a hand up to grope the girl, roughly handling her breast before taking her nipple – a small, pink thing with nearly invisible areola – between her thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling none too gently. Linnet didn't flinch. She didn't even blink. Instead, she grabbed hold of Guadalupe in the exact same fashion, using both hands, and applied the exact same coarse handling to her breasts. Guadalupe cried out in surprise before regaining her composure, speaking with emotion now, "A very bold one," as she gave the girl's nipple a tug and let go.

Guadalupe couldn't remember the last time she'd been this excited by the prospect of bedding someone under these circumstances. "Maybe never," she thought, feeling the wetness build between her lips. She took the girl's face in both hands, turning it to the side as she licked Linnet's lips like a popsicle. She enjoyed tasting her like a summer treat.

Linnet kept on fondling her, letting one hand fall down her body, past her stomach, to cup Guadalupe's balls in her hands and acknowledged the tongue against her lips by sucking it into her mouth at the same time. Linnet swallowed as much of her tongue as she could, then spit it back into her mouth and stepped back, a thin line of drool hanging from her lips to past her chin. Guadalupe was rock hard and ready to ravage the buxom girl in front of her, all big tits and blonde hair, but first looked past her to the line. The two other girls were still shyly standing there, turned sideways to her, trying and failing to cover themselves with their hands. But the boy was paying rapt attention, his exposed cock just as erect as Guadalupe's with one hand gripping the base tight and mouth slightly open. She motioned him over. He hesitated and Linnet turned her head to look at him. He looked at her with an expression indicating something was wrong; it was clear these two knew each other but Guadalupe didn't and she hated to be left by the wayside, "You, boy. Come here."

He looked back to her, looking as if he was going to protest before lowering his head and stepping forward. Guadalupe continued, asking him, "Is there a problem?"

No sooner than his mouth opened, Linnet blurted out quickly, "No, ma'am, no problem!" sounding unusually concerned for someone who mere seconds ago had seen fit to molest a Colonist. Guadalupe's eyebrow rose, questioning her with only an expression, but Linnet held firm, staring her right back but giving nothing further. Guadalupe held Linnet's gaze as she snapped her finger to the boy's attention, "Boy. What is your name?"

"Linus."

"That's an unusual name."

He demurred, looking down at his feet, mumbling something incomprehensible to which she replied, "What? Speak up, boy."

"It means blond."

"Ah, I see."

Guadalupe pushed Linnet to the side and took a long look at Linus, slender and athletic, he gave the impression of a regular swimmer or runner, with arms that were just a bit too long for his body and out-sized hands. "Have you ever had a woman Linus?" she asked, letting sensual tones creep into her words.

Linus actually gulped before answering, "Yes," shifting nervously on both feet.

"Have you ever taken a woman though?" Guadalupe let seduction drip off her tongue, placing emphasis on just the right word, judging by the sight of Linus' cock bobbing excitedly. He couldn't answer immediately, instead settling for nodding his head. The gesture matched his cock's own, eerily enough.

Guadalupe let a sly grin cross her face and stepped closer to him, "Here is what I want from you Linus: you will take me while I take her. Is that clear?"

Indecision and disapproval clouded his face, his mouth opening and closing and opening again before he was able to get the words out, "I... I cannot, ma'am."

"And why not?" Guadalupe kept her voice steady, even as anger bubbled deep inside her.

"Linnet and I are... incompatible..."

Guadalupe laughed, "Well, you won't be touching her. At least not the parts that need compatibility so come on."

"No! You don't understand! We're siblings!"

She could have slapped herself on her forehead, of course they were siblings, it was too obvious once pointed out to her, the looks were certainly similar enough, their names were alliterative... still she found herself thrilled at the thought of bedding them both. At once. Her cock twitched and a drip of precum ran down it's shaft, "Oh really? Well then..."

Guadalupe reached out and grabbing Linnet's hair, kissing her full on the mouth and yanking her down onto the bed, roughly handling her body, pushing her around so they both faced Linus and looking up at him, right into his blue eyes, right as she thrust forward and entered his sister with a wet squelch. Linnet moaned and Guadalupe exhaled as she held herself to the hilt inside the plump girl's snug pussy. She'd expected more than a moan, but Linnet was deeper than most girl's Guadalupe had taken and comfortably accommodated her. Guadalupe breathed in and out again, still staring at Linus and then started working her hips.

She eschewed any escalation, one second she held herself barely inside the girl, the next she slammed herself as deep as she could manage, her balls bouncing off the girl's ass, wetness squirting over her pelvis, all the while she yanked her hair viciously, pulling her head back and forcing her brother to see her face. Guadalupe licked her lips and looked down to the boy's dick: if anything it was even harder watching his sister being ravaged by a Colonist.

Lowering her head, Guadalupe took one of Linnet's fat tits, pancaked against her chest, into her hand and then into her mouth, loudly slurping on the nipple as she kept pounding the poor girl's cunt like she was tenderizing meat. She was thoroughly enjoying herself and – judging from the moans – so was Linnet, her legs shamelessly spread wide with toes curled. Guadalupe wanted more though, she wanted to be ravaged herself and lifted her mouth from the bosom below her, "Step closer boy."

Linus wrestled with unwillingness for a brief pause, then took a decisive step forward, close enough for Guadalupe to replace the nipple with a hard dick in her mouth, wrapping her lips around Linus' manhood and licking it all over. He shuddered and she sucked more into her mouth, slipping her lips down the shaft effortlessly, closing her eyes to concentrate on the sensation as it crossed the threshold to her throat. Guadalupe didn't stop going until her nose pressed into his stomach and his balls touched her chin. She held her head in place even as she grabbed his sister's thighs in her hands, pushing her legs even further back, spreading her open wider as the speed and intensity of plunges increased. Guadalupe went well past the point of normal lovemaking, straight into frantic fucking of the sort reserved for the lowest of whores.

Unfortunately, both of her actions, taken together, left very little room for such mundane tasks as "breathing" and so she eventually pulled her mouth off Linus and slowed down her callous desolation of Linnet to get air back into her lungs. Guadalupe took down several big gulps of air then went right back at it, not concerning herself with establishing a steady rthymn between breathing, fucking and sucking. Instead she simply let herself go until her lungs burned and muscles ached, pausing only long enough to get more air. Her face was a darkened mess, tears streaming down her eyes making her hastily applied makeup run down her cheeks in twin rivers and yet she continued, willfully, enjoying the hedonistic trial she was putting her body through.

On and off and on and off again she went, minutes ticking by before Guadalupe decided she needed more, "Linus!" she yelled his name as he slid from her throat, "Come up here!"

This time the boy didn't hesitate, jumping onto the bed and settling behind her, both his cock and balls drenched from her oral accomplishments. She looked back at him, driving herself to the hilt once more in his sister and leaning down to lick her nipple, "I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked a woman before."

Linus put a hand on her back, forcing her down onto his sister, then made good her instructions, his dick impaling her like a sword through the heart. Guadalupe sang out, sinking her nails into both of Linnet's breasts as her cock jolted within the confines of the girl's sex.

Linus barely noticed. Linnet came underneath.

As his sister quivered below, Linus seized Guadalupe's hips and took her like a dog would take a bitch in the street: crudely but powerfully, leaving no room to mistake who was the prevailing agent in the proceedings. Guadalupe's hips bounced to and fro due to the force of his machine-like passion, causing her own dick to piston in and out of Linnet. Effectively, he was using Guadalupe to fuck his own sister, at his own pace. The thought of it – the debauchery, the taboo, the self-indulgence – all enflamed Guadalupe's desire and made her flush with excitement.

When one of Linus' hands coarsely grabbed her breast, massaging it as he continued to work himself to her core and back out again, she knew the end was in sight and so Guadalupe deliberately resisted his motions, holding her hips in place to force him to bury his manhood inside her where she then squeezed down on the base of his shaft. The decadent motion caused him to snarl, his dick jerking inside her before sliding out and grinding its way back in unexpectedly, a half-stroke catching her off-guard and still squeezing tight.

One of Guadalupe's eyelids closed and she popped right inside Linnet, her teeth clamped together as she sucked air and came hard, harder than she could remember cumming in her life. Linus drove into her pussy twice more and growled, taking a handful of hair, wrenching her head back, as he came in turn, spilling his seed deep, to the point it overflowed, leaking down her thighs, dripping onto his sister and finally trickling onto the bed.

Guadalupe collapsed onto a supine Linnet, with Linus rolling onto his side, all three of them sweaty and exhausted. Intellectually, Guadalupe knew there was more to be done, but for the first time that day she relaxed. She lazily turned her head, looking behind her, "Cassandra, do be a dear and see what you can do to recover Linus."

Cassandra's slim body roused from the corner of the bed, her voice barely audible, "...I don't understand."

"Suck his cock, girl. Or let him suck yours, I can't be bothered with details, just have him ready to take me again in the shortest time you can manage. Understand?"

The skinny girl remained balled up, having put her bra and panties back on at some point, only gradually comprehending the power a Colonist held in this room. Ever so slowly, anxiously knee-walking in the most unsexy manner Guadalupe thought possible, Cassandra moved towards Linus, a line of cum dripping off his dick and onto his thigh, shiny in the pale violet night light. She cautiously came close to him, wringing her hands before placing them on the bed and bending down, dragging her tongue over his cock. Linus didn't make a sound or move an inch. Guadalupe directed her again, "Suck his dick, don't just play with it," and watched as Cassandra gingerly took the flaccid member into her mouth and began working it hard enough to bulge her cheeks.

Satisfied her instructions were being followed, Guadalupe wiped the sweat off Linnet's forehead and gave her a soft kiss and then rolled off the bed, popping onto her feet to focus her eyes on the black girl. The girl stood near the corner, reticent in bearing but delicious in shape in spite of her awkward attempt at covering herself with only her hands. Guadalupe looked down and spit on her already cream-covered prick and started stroking it as she approached, "What is your name girl?"

"Ghaliya Ortega."

"And are you afraid, Ghaliya Ortega?"

"Yes..."

The soft light and dark skin made determining her exact features impossible, but Guadalupe was past the point of caring. It had been a long while since she'd had an African – boy or girl – and she found herself re-discovering the craving for their wonderfully clever bodies and full lips. Her member wasn't nearly as excited as the rest of her was though, still spongy and limp even as it was being jacked off with unwavering attention. Guadalupe stepped only inches away from the girl, giving herself a hard squeeze and rough twist right before dropping to her knees, looking up at Ghaliya, "Spread your legs."

The girl responded timidly, bringing her feet only a few inches apart. Guadalupe sighed and tersely spoke again, "Wider girl, wider! Have you never been licked before?"

The harsh words had the desired effect and the black girl's legs parted, aided by her posting a foot on the nearby window sill. Guadalupe's mouth watered as she realized just what a gem the girl was below her waist: her thighs were thick and toned, her ass was like a perfect sculpture and her hips were shaped like a pagan fertility goddess'. Guadalupe dove right into, grabbing two abundant handfuls of her ass then licking the copper-colored skin on her thighs down to her knees and back up to her hips, closing her eyes to better enjoy the taste of ebony flesh between her lips. She could've lost herself between the girl's thighmeat, just wetting every inch of them with licks and soft kisses and nothing else. But there was more to come and with her dick arising once more Guadalupe almost regretted having to lick the girl's center in preparation.

She gently parted the labia in front of her using only tongue then gently slid the tip down the black girl's slit, reaching her pussy and quickly flicking back upwards to gracefully swirl around her clit while avoiding direct stimulation. Ghaliya murmured, her leg muscles tensing up and relaxing in waves, while Guadalupe's skilled tongue worked its magic on her, stopping to give the girl's ample hips a slow kiss before returning to her mons, taking it between her lips and tenderly suckling before rolling down on her out lips and doing the same – first to one side then the other. Ghaliya's hand reached down and lay on Guadalupe's head; it was the second-most reliable signal, after her increasing moistness.

Guadalupe stayed on her knees for a few more seconds, daring to dart her tongue into the black girl a few times before rising to her feet and taking her hand, leading her to the absurd bed. She noticed Cassandra was now on her hands and knees astride Linus, a furious blush upon her face, visible even in the subdued lighting, and her head awkwardly bobbing up and down on his revitalized manhood. Guadalupe thought of warning her to not send him over the edge but thought better of it – the girl's amateur technique probably wasn't even capable of such a feat.

And so she laid Ghaliya upon the bed, face down, then took a calf in either hand and yanked her back so her hips were on the edge and feet spread wide, entering her without much in the way of preamble. She wasn't as tight or wet as Linnet, but it was still pleasurable, if a bit unremarkable. Guadalupe gave her ass a slap to liven things up, watching the ripple travel from one cheek to the other before massaging the spot she'd struck and waiting a few seconds before slapping her again. The routine was only broken by the force of her thrusts sliding Ghaliya up onto the bed, necessitating a quick yank to reposition her hips, bent over on the edge with legs sprawled behind.