The Not So Friendly Gym

Story Info
Bill is taken at the gym.
2.5k words
4.01
88.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bill. I'm 28 years old and have an average build. I work in an office, and basically have an average life. Debbie is my girl friend of the past year, but I'm not sure how serious this relationship is. We have fun and love to hang out together, but I'm not sure if she's marriage material. Anyway the past few years as I concentrated on my career I've become less active, started to get soft and put on a few extra pounds. Debbie always took care of herself and worked out, she has a nice body. She has always been after me to get back into shape, to join her gym and workout. So about 6 months ago I joined her gym, started working out, and got back into shape. Like I said I have an average build, I have lost a few pounds, still have a few to go, and I'm starting to get some muscle tone back.

There are a variety of people who work out at the gym. Average people like myself, trying to stay in shape and keep off those extra pounds; several really fat people who are probably there on their doctor's orders but would rather be eating a whole double cheese pizza; a couple of super hot chicks with the perfect bodies, who won't give you the time of day; and the muscle heads. The guys who spend 4 or 5 hours a day, every day, in the gym, with muscles on muscles. Always lifting the big weights, always admiring themselves in the mirrors, not a single ounce of fat on their bodies.

It was a Friday afternoon, I tried to call Debbie to see if she had any plans for the evening. I couldn't get a hold of her, and since I was behind in my work I decided to work a couple of extra hours. About 7:30 I was pretty well burnt out and headed for home. Halfway home I decided to head to the gym for a workout. I haven't been there in a couple of days and figured now would be a good time. Late Friday evening probably not a lot of people there, so there would be no waiting for the machines. I got there, changed into shorts and a tee shirt and proceeded with my workout. I do the machines first, then end up with 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. While on the treadmill I noticed that just about everyone was gone, except these 3 muscle heads, Phil, Bruce and Todd. The 3 of them were over with the free weights, lifting huge amounts, admiring themselves, the usual muscle head routine. I've never talked to them, as I wasn't in their class. Apparently they all had entered multiple body building competitions, and had won a variety of trophies, which were on display in the gym's lobby.

I watched these guys for a bit while running on the treadmill. When I finished up I headed to the locker room to shower and change. After the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back to my locker. The locker room appeared to be empty. As I opened my locker one of the muscle heads came around the corner.

"Hey whats going on dude?" It was Bruce. He stood there next to me, all sweaty, in a little pair of shorts and a muscle shirt.

"Whats going on tonight?" he asks. This caught me by surprise, these guys have never talked to me. Why now?

"Nothing." I replied.

"Want some action tonight?"

"What?" I just wanted to get dressed and get out of there.

"Wanna suck some cock tonight?" he asked.

"Get lost." I said turning towards my locker. I needed to get dressed and out of there in a hurry. Bruce slammed my locker shut, and suddenly his 2 buddies were behind me. They each grabbed one of my arms and held me in front of Bruce.

"I saw how you were looking at us, I know you want to suck our cocks, so start sucking."

"Leave me alone you pigs." I replied. Bruce then slaps me in the face pretty hard. That stung pretty good, my cheek starting burning. I think I tasted some blood in my mouth.

"Leave me alone, let me go." I struggled to get free, but Phil and Todd held me tight.

"You gonna suck my cock now?"

"No fuckin way."

Bruce then punched me in the stomach. My knees buckle, I double over in pain, I couldn't breath. Phil and Todd yank me to my feet and my towel falls off.

"Suck my cock now!" Bruce demands. His buddies push me to my knees and I fall forward into his crotch. I grab his thighs and push away, but I still couldn't breath and had no strength. The two guys behind me hold onto my shoulders, making sure I didn't get up.

"Suck my cock now or we'll beat the crap out of you. We locked up the gym, no one here but us four, no one here to help you out. Suck my cock or wake up in the hospital." Some one smacks me in the back of my head. I had no control over the situation, there was no way out. At that point I realized it was either suck his cock or get a serious beating. I look up at Bruce.

"Pull my shorts down bitch." He demands. I reach up to his waistband, and pull the shorts down to his thighs. He was wearing a jock.

"Pull them all the way down." I pull the shorts all the way down to his feet. He kicks the shorts away.

"Now the jock." I hesitate.

"Do you want a serious ass kicking?" I reach up, grab the waistband of the jock, and pull it down. His cock sprung free. It was already hard, standing at attention. He was clean shaven, but then I kind of suspected that. The body builders shaved all their body hair. I pull the jock all the way down to his feet, and he kicks that away. There I was on my knees, naked, with a body builders cock only inches away from my face.

"Now suck." He grabs the back of my head and pulls me into his crotch. My face was firmly pressed into his body, his cock running up against my nose. I could feel his balls against my chin. He was sweaty and stunk. He had been working out and hadn't showered. He pulls my head back a little, and his cock rested on my cheek.

"Come on suck it." I look up at him, he has an evil look in his eyes. I reach up and took his cock into my hand. A little evil grin appears on his face. I position the head of his cock at my lips and hold it there. I was trembling, I've never done anything like this, I had no desire to ever touch another mans cock, much less suck one. But I have no choice. I open my mouth and guide his cock in. After the tip was in I close my lips on his cock. It was warm and hard, with a salty taste. He pushes it in a little farther, only getting another inch in. My hand is still wrapped around his shaft, preventing it from going in any further. He pulls back then pushes in again. And then again. My tongue ran over the tip, tasting the salty throbbing member. With each thrust he managed to get his cock in a little deeper. Finally I let go of his cock with my hand, grab onto his upper thighs with both hands to help balance me. His two buddies were still holding my shoulders but not as tight now.

"Wow, I never thought he'd do this." One of them says. Bruce continues to fuck my face. While I wasn't enjoying this is certainly wasn't as bad as I had feared. I was sucking on his cock, hoping he'd pull out and cum soon, so I could get away from this. I felt him starting to twitch, I knew it would be long now. I went to pull back, to release his cock from my mouth, but he grabs my head with both hands and forces me back onto his cock. It went in deeper than before, I gagged a little, then he spurt his load in my mouth. He holds my head tight, I can't get his cock out. Several more spurts splashes into my mouth as he pulles my head tight against his body. My nose was pressed his belly, I couldn't breath.

Finally he releases me and pulls his cock out. I drop to all fours, spitting out his cum, trying to get rid of that nasty taste. I reach for my towel, wiping the spit and cum from my chin.

"Now suck their cocks." Bruce says pointing to his buddies.

"Fucking no way." I reply. Then someone kicks me in the side. I fall over on the floor, in the fetal position, serious pain shooting thru my body, unable to breathe again.

"Alright.' I manage to mumble after catching my breath. Phil pulls off his shorts and jock, sits down on the bench in front of me. His cock is hard, maybe a little bit bigger than Bruce's. I crawl over to Phil, still on my knees, grab his cock and guide into my mouth. It had the same dirty smell and taste. I start working it, bobbing up and down, actually sucking on it. He's moaning, enjoying this. I run my tongue over the tip, anything to get him to cum faster.

Suddenly somebody is spreading my ass cheeks. I turn to look but Phil grabs my head and pulls it back down on his cock. Something is pushed into my ass, a finger I think.

"Keep sucking my cock you bastard." Phil demands. Grabbing a handful of my hair he forces my head up and down. I return to sucking his cock, and another finger is thrust inside my ass.

"Alright lube him up real good." The fingers pull out of me, only to return a moment later covered is some sort of lube. The fingers pull out, and they apply lube to the outside of my asshole. Oh my God I can't believe this. I try to look, but Phil has a strong hold on my head. I try to move my ass to one side, someone grabs my hips, holding me still. I can feel someone kneeling behind me, between my legs. Their cock now rests in my butt crack, they slide it up and down a few times.

"Oh yeah this is gonna feel good." I hear Todd say. Then I feel the tip of his cock on my asshole. The hands on my hips now move to spread my cheeks. The cock pushes into my asshole, the pain is intense, it's burning. He slowly pushes his cock all the way into me, I feel like I'm being torn apart. When he's all the way in he stops for a second. His thighs pressing up against mine. He pulls back then pushes in again. The pain is terrible, I try to scream but Phil's cock is still in my mouth. He's holding onto my head, not letting me go.

"Just relax and it won't be that bad." Bruce says. Todd thrusts in and out a few more times and the pain is subsiding a bit. He's now easily thrusting in and out. Phil yanks on my hair again, I've starting sucking his cock again. This goes on for what seems like hours, we get a rhythm going. Todd fucking my ass, Phil fucking my face. Suddenly Todd starts to thrust even faster into me, and then unloads. I can feel his hot load in my ass. Todd pushes in a few more times before pulling out.

"Don't move." Phil orders as he stands up. He kneels behind me, lines up his cock and with one quick thrust he's buried deep in me. The pain returns, again I feel like I'm being ripped open. Phil starts pounding my ass, I can feel his balls slapping on my ass. Todd sits down on the bench in front of me.

"Clean me up you dirty cock sucker." I look at his limp cock, cum dripping from it. He slaps me across my face.

"Suck it clean dirtbag!" I grab it with one hand and guide the limp dirty cock into my mouth. Not only does this smell dirty, it also tastes bitter. Its gross, but I suck on it. I use my tongue to go all around the tip, getting it clean as best I can.

"Yeah that's it, suck it all clean." Todd moans. Phil continues to pound his cock into my ass. The pain is subsiding. I suck on Todd's cock, all the way into my mouth,

"Look at that, he has a hard on, he's enjoying this." says Bruce. Suddenly I realize I have a raging hard on. Am I actually enjoying this. My mind says no, but my cock says yes. Todd's cock is starting to come back to life. I can feel it growing hard in my mouth. Phil starts to quicken his pace, pounding me harder and faster. With one really deep thrust he unloads into my ass. I can feel his cum deep in my ass. A couple of more thrusts he pulls out. Then Bruce moves in behind he, his cock ready to go again. He's in me in one thrust, my asshole wide open from the two previous ass fuckings I just received. He starts pounding away at my ass. I keep working Todd's cock, its rock hard again. Bruce reaches down while he's fucking me, grabs my cock and starting jerking it. This feels great. Todd starts to buck a little, suddenly his cock is spurting another load into my mouth. This time I swallow it, I try to suck his cock dry. When he's done shooting his load I continue to suck on his cock, cleaning it up, every last drop of cum. Finally Phil gets up, leaving me to concentrate on Bruce.

Bruce it still yanking on my cock while fucking my ass. This is feeling great, an orgasm is building inside me. Suddenly Bruce squeezes my cock even harder, and I blow my load. It squirts out all over the floor. He releases my cock and suddenly he's unloading into my ass. Several more deep thrusts, and he's done, he pulls out.

He stands up next to me, I'm still on all fours.

"Not a word of this to anyone." He says. Then he kicks me in the side again. I fall to the floor, in pain, unable to breathe. They all leave. I lie there for several minutes before I gather enough strength to stand up. I'm sore all over, my asshole is throbbing, the cum starting to leak out and run down my legs. I grab my towel, shower again, clean up as best I can before I head home.

I never went back to the gym.