The Novelist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie continued to suck her son's cock as best she could. She wasn't sure who was pleasuring her from behind, but whoever it was seemed to know exactly how to lick her. Her clit was so sensitive she thought she'd explode. And after a couple of minutes that is exactly what she did. Her body started to shake and Tom pushed his cock deep into her mouth. As Marie's orgasm peaked she let out a loud moan and Tom pushed forward at just the right moment to squeeze his length into her throat completely. Marie's eyes were wide with surprise that she had taken all of him. She looked up to see his smiling, satisfied expression.

He pulled out allowing her to catch her breath. He walked around behind her pushing Abby aside. His cock slid easily inside her. Marie dropped forward on her hands and knees. Her breasts hung like heavy pendulums swinging with each thrust. She saw Abby off to her right with her face glistening with cum. Tom was fucking her at a steady pace, and she enjoyed the mixture of pleasure and pain as he slammed against her bruised ass. It was an entirely new sensation for her. He just took his time and fucked her. Eventually, Marie began to cum again screaming out.

"Fuck me, Sir. Fuuuck me. I'm cumming..... so.... hard... unngggghhhh!"

Abby had latched her mouth around one of Marie's nipples as she came. Fran crawled over kneeling down and latched onto the other. Fran had never been so turned on watching another woman get fucked. It was everything from the collaring, to the fact that it was Sir's mother, to the bruises she endured, that all made it so erotic for her. The added pleasure to her tits just made Marie tumble right into another orgasm. She moaned out as a rollercoaster of orgasms racked her body in succession for the next twenty minutes until she felt her son explode inside of her.

Tom pulled himself from her dripping hole as Alexis moved to take him into her mouth and clean him off. The room was awash in heavy breathing. Marie kneeled back onto her heels, flushed and overcome with emotion.

"Frank," Tom said, "I'd like you to meet Marie..." He paused for a moment. "... my mother."

Frank whipped his head toward Tom in stark disbelief. It couldn't be? He heard his wife gasp out audibly behind him. He could tell from the look in Tom and Marie's eyes that it was true. Frank looked around the room and saw recognition from everyone that this admission was indeed a fact. In all his years, he'd never seen anything like it.

"My God, Tom!" He said in a low voice. "For real?"

Tom looked at him. "For real, Frank. We have a lot to discuss. There are a lot of complications in this house at the moment. And you, my friend, will hopefully be able to sort some of them out. But first, let's all have a drink and some dinner! This is a wonderful day! A very happy day for me!"

Tom pulled Marie to her feet and lifted her into the air giving her a very real, very intimate kiss. He set her down and brushed her hair back looking deep into her eyes. He wiped her tears and caressed her cheek.

"No crying tonight, Marie. Not even happy tears. Everything is going to be just fine."

"Yes, Sir." She said wiping the last of her tears and composing herself.

Marie couldn't believe the absolute change she felt in herself. She felt free. It was still somewhat mystifying that wearing a collar, which represented the epitome of subjugation, could make her feel so unencumbered. She didn't remember feeling this happy even on her wedding day. She turned to find Alexis who wrapped her arms around Marie pulling her to the ground in a deep embrace. Alexis kissed down her body until she settled between her legs enjoying the stream of cum that seeped out of her.

******

Tom and Frank had retired to the dining room for some small talk while the women finished preparing the dinner. The mood had changed significantly since Tom arrived home this afternoon. The air was now thick with sexual tension. Alexis had stopped in briefly to fill their wine glasses.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you more of a heads up this afternoon. It wasn't my intention to undermine your authority with Anne." Tom said.

"Oh, please." Frank responded. "That little slut needed a reason to be whipped. Besides, I can always expect to be surprised here. My life has been far more interesting since I took you on as a client. But, holy hell, Tom! Your own mother?"

"I know. I know. Believe me when I say it just happened. I don't feel bad about it though. She's an amazing woman."

"I don't doubt that, Tom. I've just never..." Frank was searching for the right words, but he couldn't find them. "Well, I guess only you could have pulled it off. Honestly since you first approached me about training Anne, I've been amazed at what you can accomplish. What about your father? Does he know?"

"We'll talk about that after dinner. That is exactly what I needed to speak to you about tonight. It's complicated." Tom said diverting back to small talk.

It was a short time later that the women joined them. Tom and Frank sat at each end of the table in large armed dining chairs. The rest of the table had small upholstered bench seats similar to an ottoman, instead of traditional chairs. Alexis knelt on one of the small seats in her proper pose. Tom enjoyed watching her sit at the table submissively, so he had purchased these awhile back.

Francesca seemed very pleased with the meal she had put together. She announced each course before it was served. "Insalata Mista." She said before placing the perfectly arranged mixed green salad with a citrus vinaigrette in front of each guest. Her pronunciation was distinctly Italian. It was easy to see she took pride in offering them her native cuisine.

The dinner itself went exceedingly well. They enjoyed the salad followed by a rich manicotti. Francesca served Veal Parmigiana for an entrée. For dessert she offered a sweet butterscotch budino pudding, with homemade almond cherry biscotti and espresso. Tom had heard her mention that she enjoyed cooking, but even he could not have expected the exquisite menu that she put together for them.

Once they were finished, Tom excused the women to living room with the exception of Alexis and Marie. It was then that he began to explain his mother's situation. He filled Frank in on her current divorce proceedings. Frank sat back quietly sipping his espresso and listened carefully only speaking up here and there for clarification. Tom asked his mother to repeat the story of his father's infidelity. She obliged reluctantly offering even more detail than she had when she first arrived.

Once she had finished, Tom excused her from the table. He handed her cell phone to Frank and played the video of his father's indiscretion. He then pulled up his e-mail on his tablet and let Frank read the letter from the attorney that his aunt had sent him earlier. Alexis stayed at his side while they continued the conversation. She felt thankful to be included. She was certainly curious.

Frank sat back silently after reading the letter. He seemed conflicted on how to respond. It was Tom that waited for him to begin unlike the conversation they had in Frank's office earlier in the day.

"Shit, Tom. I'm really sorry about all of this. I'm sure it must be hard." Frank began earnestly.

He did feel genuinely sorry. Frank knew that divorce was a complicated and difficult matter.

Tom just cut him off. "I could give a shit about their divorce, Frank." He said coldly. "What I don't like is someone fucking with me or my mother, who, by the way, hasn't done a damn thing wrong in her entire life. As far as I'm concerned he can go to hell."

Both Alexis and Frank seemed surprised by his utter lack of emotion or remorse for the situation. Frank's eyes narrowed slightly realizing that this was not a conversation among friends as much as a conversation to devise retaliatory options.

"Oh, I see where this is going." Frank said. "What do you think I can do for you?" He figured his best option was to flip the conversation to Tom to gauge his wishes.

"Can you recommend me a lawyer that's far better than this guy?" He asked gesturing toward the e-mail.

"Of course I can." Frank said. "But you didn't invite me here for that. You wouldn't have had me listen to her side of the story or watch that video just for a referral. What do you really want?"

Tom smirked. He liked Frank because they had similar thought processes. They could each be calculated and vindictive people, far more so than Tom's father.

"You practiced law in New York State." Tom said.

"I practiced law and taught it at NYU." He retorted quickly. Tom wasn't aware that he had been a law professor. "But I didn't practice divorce law. Your aunt is probably far more up to date on current case law and nuances than I am."

"I don't want a lawyer, Frank. I want a recusal."

"From his lawyer? On what grounds? So what if he drops your father's case. They'll assign someone else from the same firm, or he'll find another firm."

"I know." Tom said. "You asked me what I want. I want to teach him a lesson. I told you that you might not feel comfortable with this request. What I really want is to make it impossible for him to find a decent lawyer in the state of New York. You may not be able to help at all. I just thought you might know someone that could make things... um... difficult for him."

Frank looked at him long and hard studying his face. "You know that's completely unethical. I could be disbarred."

"I do. Say the word and this conversation never happened. We'll stand up. We'll go in the next room and spend some time fucking these beautiful women."

Alexis was truly awed by the conversation that was unfolding. She had never seen either man look so serious. It was becoming uncomfortable to witness it, yet neither of them wavered. She just knelt silently and didn't dare move a muscle.

"And you called me here for this?" Frank finally said. "I told you that I owed you a huge favor for your help in the past. This is how you're asking me to make good?"

"Yes."

"This is bigger than what I owe you."

"I know."

They sat in silence for an awkwardly long time. Frank played the video over and over on the phone watching it carefully. He replayed Marie's story repeatedly in his head. His finger tapped at the top of the dining table while he mulled everything over.

"She's a hot little slut." Frank said referring to the video.

"She is. And he's an idiot for thinking it's anything but a quick fling." Tom stated simply.

"I agree with you on that." Frank stated.

******

Marie had left the dining room after recounting the events that led her to this house. Despite her current happiness, it saddened her to think about her old life. She thought it was silly to think of it as her old life. It was only a few days ago that she was living in upstate New York, emotionally devastated by her husband. Somehow it seemed like a lifetime had passed. The collar she wore gave her a sense of security. It kept her from breaking down.

She walked into the living room to find Fran, Abby and Anne deep in conversation of their own. They looked up and saw that she seemed saddened. They scooted over and made room on the couch. Marie was pleased to see their welcoming faces.

"What were you guys talking about in there?" Anne asked. "Is everything alright?"

Marie sighed. "Yes. Everything will be fine. I'm getting divorced and Sir was talking to Frank about some legal things."

"Oh, Marie, I'm sorry to hear that. That must be tough. You know Frank and I almost got divorced a few years ago."

"Really? But you two seem good together. You know, you're so open about this lifestyle and everything."

Anne laughed. "We weren't always this way, Marie. Our marriage was saved by the lifestyle. You want to hear a story about how I met Sir?" She asked.

"I do!" Abby chirped out excitedly.

Fran and Marie couldn't hide their intrigue either and nodded approvingly at Anne. They all wondered how he met the women that he trained. It seemed a bit mysterious. None of them could deny the unusual circumstances surrounding their own submission. It wasn't anything that they had intended on pursuing. Much like Marie, it just happened as a result of their curiosity. They had all fallen down the rabbit hole unexpectedly, and by the time they emerged they were collared.

"I'll give you the short version." She said beginning her story. "A little over two years ago, I decided that I was unhappy. I married my husband in my late twenties when he was almost fifty. He was a good lawyer and I loved him deeply. But you know how it goes. He spent all day at the office. He didn't pay attention to my needs. He threw money at me as if it would make me happy. We grew apart. So just after our tenth anniversary, I went out and hired a really good lawyer of my own and filed for divorce."

"When I broke the news to him, he was devastated. It was funny that his reaction was the first time in years that I realized he still loved me. But, I'd made up my mind already. I stood to make a fortune in the divorce. So, anyway, I knew that Sir was his client. I mean he wasn't 'Sir' back then. I looked at my husband's schedule and stopped by on the day they were supposed to meet. I loved his books and wanted to meet him. I approached Sir on his way out of the office and struck up conversation. I didn't think he knew who I was. I hit on him with all my feminine wiles. I practically begged to fuck him."

"We talked about his books and sexual submission. He was very charming. Finally he agreed to take me back to his house. I saw the back house for the first time when it was barely what it is now. He hardly had much back there at that point. He wouldn't fuck me though. We just talked. So he says if I want to play as a submissive then I have to wear a blindfold. I came back the next day and he blindfolded me. He tied me up and dominated me so good. I couldn't get enough. So I came back almost every day for over a month. He always blindfolded me first and took his time on me. So one day I'm back there and I'm tied up with a plug in my ass and nipple weights pulling my tits down. He's making me say nasty things and making me beg him to fuck me. When he put his cock in me I could tell something was different. It wasn't him. He had someone else there."

"I was turned on and scared. The other guy fucked me really hard and good. At the end of the session he took of my blindfold, and he's standing there with my husband. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. Then Sir told me that he knew who I was the day we met. He'd seen my picture in my husband's office. He'd told him about our encounter. He had invited him by for every single one of our sessions and had him sit off to the side and watch me be dominated. He taught my husband how to dominate me. Almost every day my husband watched me get used like a slut."

"That was the day that I was to present my collar. Marie, you know how nerve racking it was today. Wondering what he'd say or do. So I had the collar with me. I thought he'd have me present it at the end of our session, but once my husband was revealed to me, he told me to present it to him instead. He said that he'd earned my submission. Our divorce was nearly final at that point. I looked at both of them and let my husband, my Sir, collar me. I knew then that I'd withdraw the divorce papers... that I wanted to stay with him."

"He still lets me have sessions here though. He was forever grateful to Sir for saving our marriage. Not just saving it but making it better than it had ever been. I trained here with both of them after that day before my husband took over completely. Can you imagine what my husband must have said when Sir approached him the first time and told him what I wanted? I still try and picture Sir convincing him to sit idly by and watch me get used. We've been indebted to him ever since. We've been dear friends ever since."

"So, that's how I met Sir for the first time, and how I ended up a collared slut for my husband." Anne finally finished.

Marie couldn't believe the fantastic nature of the story. Somehow her son had used his dominance to save a marriage. She thought it was an absolutely beautiful notion. She was proud of him. That was the kind of man she raised, even if it was a perverted version of a good-natured deed. The amazement was evident on Fran and Abby's faces as well.

"Why didn't Sir bring us together sooner?!" Abby whined.

"I'm sorry, Abby." Anne finally said getting it off her chest for the first time since her punishment earlier. "I had no right to treat you poorly even if you didn't belong to Sir."

"It's okay." Abby replied. "I never took offense. I just liked looking at your pussy. I've always thought you had a beautiful pussy."

Fran couldn't help it, and she began to laugh uncontrollably at Abby's comment. Soon the contagion spread and all four women fell into a pile on the floor giggling and laughing like schoolgirls. They bumped into the coffee table knocking the folder Frank had given to Tom to the ground. Marie got a hold of herself for a moment looking at it. She pulled out one of the contracts and read it over. The other girls gathered around her and read it over her shoulder.

"Does anyone have a pen?" Marie asked.

Anne dug through her husband's attaché and grabbed one out of a side pocket. Marie signed her name on the last page. She held it for a moment letting the reality of what her life had become wash over her. Then she crawled back to the center of the room and placed it in front of her as she got down into a presentation position. The other girls followed suit.

******

Not a word had been spoken for the last ten minutes as Tom and Frank sat quietly at either end of the table. Each man just contemplated the other. It wasn't contentious. It was thoughtful calculation. Frank reached into the pocket of his suit jacket and pulled out two cigars. He slid Marie's phone across the table to Tom and stood up.

"Cigar?" He asked. "I have a client that just picked them up in Havana and snuck them into the country."

"Sure."

They stood up and made their way back to living room. Tom smiled at the sight of the women with the contracts in front of them. He walked over picking them up one at a time. He stopped when he got to Anne. Hers sat in front of her with the pen, but it wasn't signed.

"Kneel up, Anne." Tom said as she raised herself in front of him. "What's wrong?"

Anne looked straight passed Tom toward her husband. "Sir?" She said softly. "May I sign?"

Frank looked at Tom. He remembered the day that Tom came into his office and asked about his wife. Frank hadn't told him he was getting divorced. It was too painful for him to talk about, and hardly professional. Tom told him about his conversation with Anne. It was heart breaking to hear him recount his wife's flirtations. Tom had laid out a hypothetical situation. Frank recalled the twenty eight year old kid looking at him and saying 'What if I told you I could make it all go away? What if I told you to come with me? What if I said I could break her down, fuck her, and then give her back a more perfect woman? More importantly, what do you have to lose? She's leaving you anyway. Let me train her. Let's do it together.' Frank had thought to himself in that moment that Tom was either stupidest or smartest guy in the room. It was a month later that he had proven to be the latter. Frank looked at him now, years later, and wondered what he had planned.

"Sign it." Frank said as he watched his wife enthusiastically scribble her name on the paper.

Tom grabbed the remote and raised the automatic blinds on the back wall opening the view of the yard. With another a few taps the up-lights in the trees and the pathway lights turned on illuminating the foliage in the back. Another tap and the pool lit up. He turned on some classic Motown music.

1...345678