The Nude Pioneer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, we were by far the youngest people there. There were a few thirty-somethings, but most of the folks there were over fifty, and quite a few looked like grandparents. That felt a little odd to me, but not enough to be concerned about. I honestly had no problem seeing old people naked; I figured we were all naked under our clothes, so why should anyone be ashamed of their bodies?

As if on cue, Crystal said, "Ew, how can these old people show their shriveled-up selves in public?" Crystal herself had runway-model looks, just like Sarah. Tall, leggy, and thin, with not much in the way of breasts, hips or ass. She had golden blonde hair cropped just above her shoulders, blue eyes, and a deep, rich tan - almost as dark as Sarah's. She was the polar opposite of me, with my curvy body, long dark-red hair, and pale skin.

"They're just... hanging out, aren't they?" Lana commented.

We made our way down the hill and found a relatively out-of-the way spot on the grass. It was still fairly early, so there was a lot of open space. It was supposed to get well above 30C today, maybe even up to 35, so I knew it would get more crowded as the day wore on. Our spot had a beautiful, unobstructed view of the lake, and I could see the deep blue water and far shore, crystal clear in the distance. Despite it being hot, there wasn't a hint of haze in the air, and the clear blue sky was dotted with a few puffy white clouds. If ever there was a day for being outside au naturel, it was today.

"Well, J.J., it's time to make good on your promise," Sarah reminded me.

I looked around me nervously. I had dreamt for months about being nude outside on a bright, sunny day, but now came the moment of truth: could I actually do it in front of all these people? All these strangers? I thought about running off to the restroom to undress in private, but that seemed just silly. About ten meters away two guys in their forties set out their towels, put their stuff down, and stripped off their clothes right there like it was nothing.

So I stripped off right there, like it was nothing. I wasn't wearing underwear anyway - just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I threw them off into the grass and took a deep breath. Then I opened my eyes - for some reason my eyes were closed - and looked around once more. Everything suddenly seemed brighter, more lively. The grass and trees were more green. The water and sky were more blue. I could feel the cool morning breeze and the warmth of the sun simultaneously, all over my skin.

Meanwhile, Sarah and Crystal stripped down to their swimsuits. Both of them wore string bikinis, and it was obvious that they both regularly tanned in them. Crystal got out her cell and decided to stream some tunes on it. Rich, full, stereo sound came out of the tiny speakers (how do they DO that, anyway?) but it was some crappy top-forty dreck. Both Crystal and Sarah said they wanted to work on their tans, while Lana, still dressed in shorts and a T, found a nearby seat in the shade to read a book.

The first thing I did was put on sunblock. I didn't want to burn highly sensitive parts that had never seen the sun before. I felt a more than a bit self-conscious lotioning up my breasts and ass, but I figured there really wasn't any other way to get totally covered. Or was I supposed to use the restroom for that? I wasn't sure. Anyway, I did it out in the open, but as quickly as I could. Fortunately my full, thick bush would protect me down there without having to rub sunblock in.

"Hey, J.J., you know, a little bit of landscaping never hurt anyone," Sarah said. "I mean, now that you're going out in public like that, it might be something to think about."

I just looked at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

"I'm just saying," she said. "Suit yourself, either way."

I sat on my towel next to Sarah and Crystal, soaking up a bit of sun and getting used to my surroundings. It was still surreal to me, out in the open, totally nude, and no one caring. And all these other naked people, just relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. I saw a family of four walking down the shore. The parents looked to be in their early thirties, and they had two young girls between them. All of them were nude, of course. It didn't occur to me that people would bring their kids, even young children, to a nude beach. I'm not sure why it didn't; now that I was here it seemed perfectly natural.

"Will you look at that," I said. "I wish my parents had done that with me. Or that those had been my parents."

Crystal and Sarah sat up and looked at the family. "I wish that was my husband, not my father," Crystal said, noticing the thick arms and chest and the oversized member swinging between his legs.

"I don't know," said Sarah. "Looks like he's probably a chrome-dome, the way he shaves his head like that."

We people-watched for a little bit while we lay in the sun. I was amazed at the wide varieties of shapes and sizes. Especially interesting to me was the great variety in the human penis. Some of them were so shrunken and stubby that they were barely there, whereas some hung down a lot more, like that man with the wife and two girls. There was also a wide range in shapes and sizes of breasts on the beach. I noticed that about half the women there were completely shaved, though I didn't really spend much time looking at other women's pussies.

When Sarah and Crystal turned over they both untied the tops of their bikinis. I told them they were being silly, that they should just get rid of their tops entirely if they wanted to avoid tan lines, but they ignored me.

I decided to take a walk around, get to see the place and maybe meet some new people. There were a lot more people there now that it was later in the morning and warmer. I figured there were well over a hundred. I saw that there was a group of people in the water, chatting.

That's where I should be!

I ran down into the lake, out towards where I could dive in. The fresh, cool water felt wonderful. I swam maybe twenty-five meters out, dove underwater for a bit, being careful not to lose my glasses in the process, and just reveled in the freedom of skinny dipping in broad daylight. I floated on my back for a few minutes and watched the clouds drift across the blue sky. It was heaven. Looking down my body, I saw that my boobs stuck out of the water as I floated, my cold-hardened nipples pointing skyward.

Looking back to where my friends were, I saw that Sarah and Crystal had turned back over onto their backs. Sarah had her bikini top draped over her breasts, but to my amusement, Crystal hadn't bothered to put her top on at all. Her tan lines were obvious even from a distance. I also saw Lana, who had put her book down and was busy talking with a young, naked, overweight man. His nudity didn't seem to bother her in the least, and it looked like an animated conversation, from what I could see.

Finally I swam towards the group standing around and chatting. They were a diverse group, ranging in age from maybe late thirties to elderly. The water came up to about waist high where they were, but the women paid no mind to the fact that their breasts were just hanging out in the open. Several of them looked to have cans or plastic bottles of beer. I was wondering if I should interrupt, or how I should introduce myself. Fortunately I didn't have to.

"Hello there, young lady," a man looking to be in his sixties said. He hit me with a barrage of questions. "What's your name? ... Where are you from? ... Is this your first time to 'Tonga Beach?'" That was apparently what they called the clothing optional section. "We don't get a lot of pretty young things like yourself here often." I blushed at that. A younger woman, maybe forty, splashed him out of mock-anger. "How old are you? Twenty-two? Twenty-three?"

"Eighteen," I said. There were some impressed murmurs throughout the group.

"Too bad," the man said. "I'd offer you a beer otherwise."

"Did I say 'eighteen?' I meant 'twenty-one,'" I said, getting laughs from everyone in the group.

"What's your name?" I asked the older man.

"Me? I'm Tom," he said, offering a handshake. I was self-conscious of my breasts jiggling slightly as he shook my hand. "Though, as you can see, I'm also hairy, and my girlfriend here thinks I'm a dick."

"I'm not your girlfriend, you dirty old man," said the forty-ish woman, giving him another playful splash. Then she turned to me. "I'm Sally. Nice to meet you."

I got to meet everyone in the group. There were about a dozen of them in the water.

"Are you some kind of club?" I asked.

"Yes," another man in the group said. "We're a naturist club. Non-landed." I learned that meant they didn't have grounds of their own, but visited other places. "We call ourselves the Chicago Bares."

"Didn't the Bears move to Los Angeles?" I asked.

"Not B-E-A-R-S. B-A-R-E-S," he corrected me. "And thank you so much from bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why not give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?"

"She's way too young to get that," an old woman with long, gray hair and gigantic breasts said.

"Oh come on, I've seen 'The Princess Bride.'" Though it was made decades before I was even born.

I was starting to get to know each of the "Bares" by name. I had never met such a friendly bunch. Despite them all being much older than me, I really felt like one of them, like part of the group. I was educated on some of the ins and outs of nudism, and nudist etiquette. They all wanted to know about my school plans and what I was studying. They also asked about the friends I had brought along with me. I told them that I had agreed to go naked, but they probably weren't going to do so.

"Well, your one friend seems to be getting more comfortable," Sally said, pointing over to Lana. I was shocked to see that Lana was completely topless, dressed only in shorts and sandals. She was standing around chatting with several people now, including the young guy she had met earlier.

I was dying to know what Lana was thinking about all this, so I excused myself from the Bares and walked out of the water. I felt the water drip off of my naked body as I exited the lake, and blushed just a bit knowing I was exposing my bare ass to the group. Of course, I was also exposing my bare front to everyone on the beach.

"J.J., this is Brian. Brian, Julie," Lana introduced us, and also introduced me to his parents, who were there with him. Brian turned out to be a Northwestern University student who was raised as a nudist. Lana looked very at-ease being topless, making no effort to hide her breasts.

"Julie's been sort of an 'at home' nudist, so this was all her idea." Well, no, it was Sarah's, but I didn't want to correct her. "It's her first time out. Mine too, I guess," she said, blushing.

I wanted to ask Brian what growing up as a nudist was like when I saw a young guy walk down from the entrance path. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, carrying a bag with him and looking a little bit lost and nervous. Was it Kai? I had only ever seen him in the dark. He had short, light brown hair and those same, slightly sad eyes I remembered from that night.

I excused myself from Brian's family and Lana, and ran over to see him.

"Kai, is that you?"

"Julie?" I saw Kai's eyes dart downward from my own, for just a split-second, then back up. I had to suppress a smile. "You look... well, you look great." I'm sure I did, totally nude and still slightly damp from the water. I was also starting to get a bit of color to my skin, even with the sunblock on.

I was thrilled that he made it, but I knew I had to play it cool and curb my enthusiasm a bit. "It's good to see you here," I said, pleasantly. "I was wondering if you'd make it."

"I'm not much of a morning person, but I got going as soon as I could," he said. "It took several hours to get down, and I... I..."

I started shaking out my long wet hair, more to tease him than anything else. He just started stammering, and couldn't complete a sentence. I was enjoying the effect I was having on him.

"Do you think you'll get naked like me?" I asked him.

"I was thinking about it... it's dang hot out. But... maybe not right at the moment," he said.

I had to suppress a laugh. The reason he couldn't get naked at that moment was the obvious bulge in his jeans. I love getting a rise out of a man.

"Come on, I'll introduce you, or reintroduce you, to my other friends!" I said, swaying my hips ever so slightly as I walked in front of him.

Crystal was still lying out topless, but Sarah had tied her top back on. I introduced Kai, and they exchanged pleasantries. We were interrupted, though, by Lana running towards us, shouting.

"I'm NAKED! I'm NAKED!" she said, merrily skipping towards us. And naked she was indeed. She had even shed her sandals. I noticed she had shed a lot of weight, maybe ten kilos, since the winter before, but was still a bit plump. Her short brown hair, blue eyes, and slightly chubby cheeks gave her face an angelic, innocent look. Her breasts, somewhat smaller than mine, bounced happily along with her.

Lana stopped in front of us and noticed Kai for the first time. Her face turned beet red.

"Lana! It's so cool you could... 'join us,'" I said.

"You're Kai, right?" Lana asked. Kai reintroduced himself and they shook hands. "This is... ah, this is my first time... like this," she said, gesturing towards herself. "I can't believe I did it! It feels so awesome!" Then she said quietly to me, "I thought it would be, you know, sexual and all, but I don't feel turned on in any way. It's just natural and feels good."

I hadn't really thought about it until then, but I knew exactly what she meant. I didn't feel turned on either. It was like showering with the girls in gym, or hanging out at home with Sarah, Lana, and Crystal. Why was that? I started to think that maybe in the cases when it excited me, I was "naked," but right now I was simply "nude." Silly bit of semantics, but "naked" seemed to me a state where you were "exposed" somewhere where you shouldn't be. It was naughty. In a public park back home was "naked." Walking the streets of Madison was "naked." "Nude" simply meant you didn't have clothes on, but it was entirely appropriate, like taking a shower, or being at a nude beach, where people expected it and no one batted an eye. There was nothing naughty about being nude here.

Of course, most people just use "nude" and "naked" interchangeably.

"So is Kai going to get naked too?" Lana asked enthusiastically, but without a hint of sensuality, as if she were asking if he'd join us in a card game.

"Yeah, Kai," I said to him. "We've seen it all before." Well, Crystal hadn't.

"You told me over the phone I didn't have to," Kai said with a smile.

"You still don't have to," I smiled right back, "but Lana and I might call you a pussy if you don't." I was so evil. I got the sense that Kai really wanted to get nude with us, but maybe needed our "permission." I figured a little prodding on our part might do the trick. And it did.

"Well, if that's how you feel..." Kai pulled off his t-shirt. He was quite thin, but by no means scrawny. I admired his flat stomach and well-defined biceps and pecs. They weren't all that big, but the sunlight played up the shadows nicely. His shoulders were also quite wide, giving his upper body a pleasant wedge shape.

After taking off his socks and shoes, he paused for a moment and looked around nervously. "Sorry," he said. "This is still new, and more than a little weird for me." He gathered up his courage and slid his jeans and underwear together down his legs.

He wasn't hard anymore, but he wasn't all shrunken into his pubic hair like he was after swimming that one night. I tried to get a good look at his penis, but it was hard to do so without looking obvious about it. Kai wanted to sit down and take it easy for a while, so he, Lana, and I decided to lie in the sun with Sarah and Crystal.

"Kai, you better put some sunblock on, or you'll regret it," Sarah told him, noting his pale complexion. His arms and legs were nicely tanned, but the whole area from his mid-thighs to his neck was blindingly white.

"It'll tan, then I'll be fine," he said.

"Do you really want to get sunburnt in your... most delicate places? J.J., why don't you help Kai lotion up?" Sarah suggested with a wink. Kai and I both blushed.

I handed Kai a bottle of lotion and he turned his back to me and started doing his arms and chest. I admired his nude backside, how the muscles of his back moved as he worked the lotion into his skin. I was really starting to build up a crush on this man. He was sweet and shy and intelligent and cute, but more than anything I loved his rich baritone voice. I couldn't resist: I had to tease him some more, play with him. A naked man in front of me just begged to be played with. Being as unexperienced as I was, I wasn't sure exactly what to do, but one move obviously presented itself.

I waited for him to finish lotioning his front, noting how he spent one last quick motion right between his legs, obviously trying to get his cock and balls covered as stealthfully as possible. Now was my chance.

"I can do your back," I said boldly, despite my inner nervousness.

Kai turned around, revealing that his penis was just a bit more swollen, but by no mean hard. It looked so tantalizing, just hanging there in front of his sack, glistening from the sunblock he had just applied to it. He handed me back the sunblock.

"I... I wouldn't mind if you got my back. Go ahead," he said.

Kai was only a few inches taller than me, so I had no problem working the lotion into his shoulders and the back of his neck. I gently pinched and massaged his shoulders, feeling the tension that was there. I moved down to the middle of his back, rubbing my open palms all along his skin in broad circles. I reached around under his arms to his chest, finding his nipples and brushing against them ever so slightly with my fingers. He stumbled a bit when I did that.

"Julie, be careful there, I..."

"Are you ok?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, nothing. I mean I'm fine."

I continued working down to his lower back, letting my fingers run gently up and down his spine. This was fun. I touched him the way I would want to be touched: gently and leisurely. I knew it didn't take nearly this long to rub sunblock in, but I was really starting to relish what I was doing. Kai was starting to breathe in short bursts.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked him again.

"I'm fine!" he said as his voice cracked slightly. Then I thought I heard him whisper, "Baseball. Just think about baseball." What a strange thing to say!

I skipped over his butt and went for his thighs, even though I knew he'd already gotten them. I slowly stroked up, then down, then up, then down the back of each leg. Kai let out a tight hiss of air. I decided that now was the time to go for his butt. Here I knew I was treading a fine line, and we'd get kicked off the beach if I spent too long. I couldn't help it, though: I'd never gotten to grab a man's ass. I squirted some more sunblock into my hands and quickly rubbed it into his ass. It was wonderful, soft yet firm. A little bit hairy, but they were wispy, blonde hairs, barely noticeable. He rose up onto the balls of his feet ever so slightly.

"Yipes, uh, Julie..." he said.

I stopped lotioning his butt and ran my hands towards the insides of his thighs. Then it happened: I brushed up against something there! It was either his balls or his cock, I wasn't sure. But Kai jumped about two feet in the air, spun around and faced me.

His dick was pointing straight out!

"Stand in front of me. Just stand in front of me! Oh, God, I can't believe you did that!" he said, quickly covering his crotch with his hands.