The Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toru
Toru
7 Followers

One of her hands wrapped itself tightly around my shaft and started jerking me off while the other continued to run all around the head, swirling and massaging the slippery precum into my sensitive skin.

I knew I was getting close to coming now. My cock felt like it was about to explode, and with every stroke of her hands my whole body tightened, almost writhing on the bed as she jerked me off. At last she let go of my head with her hand and tightened both hands around my throbbing shaft, jerking me off hard and fast. Still her fierce dark eyes looked at me, as my eyes widened and my face grew strained, and I got closer and closer to orgasm. I moaned, louder this time. I didn't give a shit any more. She responded to me, going faster and faster, and I knew I could not last much longer

I looked into her beautiful eyes, looked at her perfect lips, pursed in concentration; looked once again down her blouse, at the tits that were now being jogged lightly with each stroke. I looked down at her hands, pumping and pumping my straining cock towards release. I reached the point of no return, and raised my hips slightly, thrusting with my cock into her attentive hands as I lost myself in her deep dark eyes. She saw that I was about to come, and went even faster, even harder.

"Ah!" I cried, closing my eyes in ecstasy, and felt the first powerful shot of cum shoot from my cock. I thrust up again with my hips, and felt her grip tighten as the second shot came, and the third. Her hands did not slow down or loosen, firm and tight around my cock as it pumped spurt after spurt of cum. At last the convulsions slowed and became less intense, and with them her hands slowed down, pumping my cock slowly but powerfully, draining the very last of my cum from it. I still lay with my head back, my eyes closed, breathing hard, savouring the feeling.

Finally I felt her hands come off my cock, and opened my eyes. My chest and stomach was covered in pools and spurts of my thick white cum, and my cock lay there, engorged but spent, twitching in time with my heartbeat. Danielle had turned away to the trolley, and I anxiously watched her as she turned back to me, washcloth once again in hand.

Her face was noticeably flushed, and her eyes were feverish although now she did not look at me. Instead she quickly, distractedly washed the semen off my skin with the washcloth, turning to wring it out several times. When I was clean again, she did not say anything, but pulled the bedsheets back up to my stomach, and then, still avoiding my gaze, pushed the trolley briskly out of the room.

I lay still on the bed for several minutes, my damp, clean skin and slowly shrinking cock still exposed. Had that really just happened? Had my beautiful nurse just masturbated me to orgasm while she was meant to be washing me?

Apparently so. But where was Danielle now? Why had she disappeared so quickly after it was over? Maybe she had come to her senses and realised what she was doing. But she had been the one who initiated it. She had been the one with her buttons undone, leaning over me tantalisingly. Teasingly.

Maybe it had gone further than she had expected and she had shocked herself with her actions. She had certainly shocked me, but not in a bad way. I wondered how she would play it when next she came in. She would have to come in sooner or later, as it was not even 11pm and she was on duty all night from what I understood.

I lay there arguing with myself and running over what had happened again and again, recalling the image of Danielle bent over my cock, soft tits bouncing lightly, dark eyes fixed on my own. I almost had to jerk myself off to the thought, but realised that I wouldn't be able to clean up after myself. Eventually I grew tired, and slowly fell asleep to dreams of dark eyes and dark hair.

------------------------------

That's it, hope you enjoyed it. Feedback appreciated. Part two is on its way.

Toru

Toru
Toru
7 Followers
12