The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 11

Story Info
Some hard core sex for Ronni and Emma.
7.2k words
4.04
32.3k
8

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about doctors and nurses, and a few other people. It is a long story, a complicated story and a fucking horny story, even if I do say so myself. It was horny for me writing it and I hope it will be as horny for you reading it.

We are now well into the story. So a lot of water has flown under the bridge, along with lots of steamy scenes between the amazing set of characters.

In an ideal world, a new reader to this story would start at the beginning and read Part 1 first. We aren't in a real world though are we? So, as the story jumps around from character to character and fuck to fuck, I thought a brief synopsis here might be helpful.

The story revolves around sex in many forms. The theme of it is how a doctor treats people who are, in one way or another, sexually dysfunctional, so on one level it is a medical story. All the characters in the story who are not his patients, however, are as equally sexually dysfunctional somehow, so on another level it is pure erotica. On yet another level the story looks at how clothing promotes, influences, affects and conditions sexual behaviour; there are lots of descriptions of sexy nurses uniforms and ladies panties.

The two main female characters are Sammi and Emma, the male lead is Mike. Sammi is a blonde, twenty five year old, beautiful nurse. Emma is in her early forties, she is awesomely good looking with dark, olive skin and absolutely gorgeous, full, heavily nippled breasts. She runs an agency that supplies nurses to hospitals throughout the Middle East and to upmarket clinics in the UK. Mike, a psychiatrist and one of the leading sexual therapists in the UK runs one of those clinics and he employed Sammi though Emma's agency. That is how they go to know each other.

A main theme running through the stories is will they or won't they? Will Mike shag Sammi, who he fantasises about as he has sex with his long-term partner? Will Emma seduce Mike, or Sammi, and will Sammi and Emma get it on?

At the same time, Ronni, Sammi's flat mate, has a series of dogging, forced sex and other extreme adventures with her older actor lover and sleeps with Sammi. Claire, Mike's live in lover, seduces his partner, as she has previously his brother and one of his financial backers, even wearing her barristers, black silks and wig, and nothing else apart from black hold-ups to do that. Sammi's great friend Mel has a secret that is being revealed as she and her brother Gordy embark on the ultimate taboo. And Emma's continuously more intriguing role with the Saudi Arabian Al Korensi, family is examined as she sleeps with both the father and his two sons and acts as their whore and the business fixer.

See what I mean about being complicated?

This part is a little hard core for it's about anal, spanking S & M and forced sex. For those of you who prefer my usually more subtle approach it might be best to just glance at this to get a flavour of how the story develops. We will be back to my normal style in Part 12.

.

Chapter 1

Mike didn't have the chance to talk to Emma after that amazing foursome. She had gone into another part of the villa and hadn't made a sound or reappeared either, when the girls left or, when his car arrived.

She had, of course, done that purposefully. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen, though mainly a male philosophy, worked for her.

Back in London he immersed himself in the preparations for the new clinic, whilst continuing with his current practice; although he was due to resign that shortly. Once he got back to work he had numerous business calls and e-mails with Emma who was, if anything, working even harder on the project than he was. She was as amazing with that as she had been with the Thai hookers, he wryly thought.

Sammi had gone to work full time in the La Crème offices, so he had another, much plainer, but still well-presented nurse from the agency working for him. His case load, given that he had stolen most of the clients for his new practice, was light so he had loads of time to himself. That made things worse, for he had so much time to think of Emma, who he had to admit had now overtaken Sammi as both, his fantasy fuck and his masturbation image. It was really the tits that did that.

Emma was pleased with the way the threesome had worked out. That was largely, because it had gone exactly as she had planned and that was important to her, but also because she had enjoyed both being made to cum by the girls and watching Mike's face as she used them as surrogates for him. Yes they were the instruments that she used to fuck her instead of him. And all of that was neatly on tape locked away very safely with many of her other sexual jaunts. Just as a safeguard, just as a protection.

She really couldn't make her mind up whether she wanted him because, she fancied him or whether it was due to him making himself not available. Probably a little of both, although Emma didn't really believe she could be off limits to any man.

She was also very busy. There was so much to be done on the Windsor project and with that coming near to completion, both Sunni and Ahmad were passing through far more frequently than she liked. And that meant her meeting with them, usually at the most god-awful of hours late at night, and having sex with them singly and together, sometimes for hours on end.

"So tell us more about this Sammi," Sunni said as he lay beside Emma both of them naked, his hand on her breast, her's on his thigh, near to his stunningly hard cock.

They had been in bed half an hour so and although they had had lots of fore-play, he hadn't yet wanted to cum, unlike Emma who had climaxed twice so far.

Emma described her looks, although there were several photos of her in the files she had presented to the family.

"Blonde, is she?" Sunni said quickly, showing the attraction to that coloured hair that most Arabs have.

"Yes."

"Is it natural?"

"I believe so."

"You don't know for sure?"

"No, not yet?"

"So you are thinking of appointing her to take over some of your businesses and be our er, um representative and you haven't had sex with her?" He said taking his hand from Emma's breast and pushing her on her side, quite firmly.

She knew immediately what he wanted. She let the pressure roll her onto her side then her front. She folded her arms and rested her chin on them. She slightly opened her legs, knowing that he would then be able to see both her bum hole and her pussy through her parted thighs. He could and ran his finger tip along both.

"Mmmm," she murmured, truthfully. She never feigned her orgasms, for she never had to; she seemed to have that knack of being able to conjure something up, even when her partner was hopeless. "It's what differentiates a courtesan from a hooker," she often told herself as Sunni pressed his fingertip right against her anus.

"Yes I am and I will sort things out, I always do, don't I?" She replied, encouragingly to Sunni, wiggling her bum a little.

He adored Emma's arse. But then why wouldn't he? She did have a fabulous one. Men and women alike accorded her that compliment. It was nicely rounded, it stuck out from the rest of her body, proudly, obviously and just as far as a perfect 10 arse should. Each cheek was like half a peach, both together they made a succulent replica of that fruit. It had that contradictory feel and appearance of being both firm and soft at the same time and it had a beautifully long and mysteriously deep cleavage.

"Yes Emma you do," Sunni murmured as he ran his fingers inside that cleavage. "How attractive is she?" He went on taking hold of each cheek and pulling them apart.

"She's fabulous; didn't you look at the file I sent?"

Emma was very aware of what was almost certainly going to happen. Sunni was going to fuck her arse, he always did. She could imagine the glint in his eye that showed the desire and want as he stared at the brownish, puckered skin that surrounded her rear entrance, the skin he was now stretching, the entrance he would soon invade.

Like most women she didn't really like anal that much. Not the physical side of it at least. Sure, with a special person there could be a big emotional charge when you gave him your most precious gift and that almost translates into physical pleasure. But actually having a big cock shoved up there by someone you have only a sexual interest in gives little real pleasure.

Emma, though, didn't have the luxury of picking and choosing which of her sexual places are used. In her position they all had to be available, she knew that, she understood that, she was very aware of the rules of being an extremely high class whore. She accepted that if you got what she received you had to give a lot back and if that included the odd fuck up the arse, then so be it!

"No, I never look at such things, Ahmad does that." Sunni said his tone indicating that he was smiling. He was holding Emma's cheeks apart with one hand as he ran the fingers of the other along her crease. It actually felt nice and Emma, almost involuntarily, opened her legs a little wider, squirmed a bit and sighed, quite deeply. Though she didn't like being shagged up the arse, she did like it being played with, it was sensitive and she found fingers and tongues on and slightly up it, very pleasing indeed.

"Well you should Sunni, and you would know that Sammi is beautiful, has a fantastic body, fabulous blonde hair, nice tits and an amazing arse."

"As good as this?" He asked, giving her bum a playful smack. Saudis, thankfully, weren't into pain, S & M, spanking and all that stuff, unlike the bastard Korlen Gunther, Emma thought.

She looked over her shoulder, smiling and muttered. "No not that good Sunni," as he put his hands on her hips and pulled up onto all fours. This was his favourite way to take her, doggy style. She knew her anal shagging was close.

She knelt there, her head resting on her arms, her legs open, her bum cheeks spread. She looked back along her body, between the full breasts hanging down and past her hip to where Sunni was kneeling. He was holding his erection in his hand. He was averagely sized, but with the lubricant he was massaging into it, he looked bigger than that. Emma shuddered at the thought of that going up her, but up she knew it had to and would soon.

She saw him move right behind her, still holding his cock.

"So when do you think you will fuck her?" He asked rubbing the tip of his dick over her cheeks and moving it towards her crease.

"Probably this weekend." Emma replied, her excitement and revulsion building up simultaneously.

She really didn't like Sunni. Unlike Ahmad, who was tender and considerate, treated her with the respect that her position as his father's main whore required in Arab countries and was quite a good lover, Sunni was a pig. He treated her with disdain, was cocky and arrogant, showed no tenderness and insisted on anal every time. On top of all that, he wasn't even very good in bed.

He had placed the knob end of his cock right against her anal entrance. He didn't apply any lubricant to her, but she knew had to him. Typical selfish bastard she thought.

"Why what's happening then?"

"We have another training session for the new therapy."

"So will she and you be seeing real patients?" He asked pressing his cock more firmly against her.

Bracing herself for that moment when he stretches her sphincter, Emma replied.

"No, Mike has lined up some actors."

"Will you fuck them?" He asked nonchalantly, pushing his hips forward sending the bulbous end of his cock into that circle of brown, puckered skin.

"Oooooo shit," Emma gasped as the pain hit her.

Although she had been having anal sex for many years and had been shagged up there more times than she could count it always hurt to begin with. And that was despite that muscle having been exercised and stretched over the years, to the point that Sunni, in one of his nastier moments when he had drunk too much Black Label whiskey, said.

"Your arse is getting as slack as your cunt."

It was that, as much as anything else, that had indicated to Emma that her time as the al Korensi family's favourite whore was coming to an end. That, in turn had led to her determination to find a successor who she could manipulate and control. She might be getting too old to fuck for the family, but she was just the right age to fuck them up and that is exactly what she planned to do.

He was bent over her, he was wrapped round her body his hands roughly squeezing and pinching her nice, big tits that due to her kneeling position were dangling down just inviting the attention of his hands. Sunni was buried deep inside her. He wasn't an anal adventurer who slipped just inside a woman's arse. No for Sunni it was, as in everything he did, all the way. And he was all the way into Emma. Right into her, as far as he could be into her, so far in, that his pubic mound was rubbing inside her crease, his balls slapping against her thighs. She had closed her legs so that her thighs were touching, that increased the sensations. She might not like anal very much and she might have an aversion to her anal invader, but whenever Emma got fucked anywhere, she tried to enjoy it and that included when she was being fucked up her arse by that pig Sunni.

He pulled her upright, roughly. He had been gripping her tit with one hand and her hip with another, when he had noticed her closing her legs. That increased her tightness. Although he resented her and the power she had over his father and despite him thinking she was too old, Sunni had to admit that Emma was a fucking good fuck.

"That good is it?" He growled, grabbing both her full tits and pulling her upright.

"Yes, yes Sunni it is," she grunted squirming her bum a little, giving herself more pleasure and at the same time making her bum hole tighter.

She reached up and cupped her tits, revelling in the feelings she gave herself. She also knew that Sunni liked seeing her do that, but then she hadn't yet met a man who didn't like seeing her roll her full globes of tit flesh around.

"So will you act as a patient?"

"No" she grunted, his cock seeming to be so far up her she was surprised it wasn't poking out of her mouth.

There wasn't a lot Sunni could do by way of movement in such a position; she knew that for they had been in it several times before. It was not a good position for fucking, but it was a great one for the tightness and depth of penetration, so it suited an arrogant, selfish sod like him.

"Who will then?"

"I told you, actors," Emma grunted as she felt his fingers pawing at her stomach.

She was now, being fucked up her arse, she was stimulating her own tits and nipples and Sunni was fingering her cunt and clit. She thought to herself, I might not be a great fan of anal sex, but this can't be bad can it?

"So what will you do?" He asked jerking his cock quite hard.

"Well so I know what's going and so that I can help Mike if required, I'm doing the training programme as well."

"This is the one, isn't it, where the nurses and the patients fuck each other isn't it?"

"No not necessarily, it all depends," Emma replied as her body, inevitably, responded to the multiple stimulations.

"On what?"

"On their problems and what is needed to help them overcome them."

"But that might mean fucking them?" Sunni asked.

"Yes, I suppose it could, but more just touching, stroking, kissing and talking, probably." Emma explained.

"Talking dirty?"

"Probably. Word association is used a lot in treating neuroses."

"What like me saying, my cock's up your arse, Emma and you having to say what comes into your mind?" He asked, quite surprising Emma with his knowledge.

"Yes, precisely."

"So what does come into your mind when I said that?"

"Excitement."

"And when I say, now fuck me, because I can't move to fuck you, what then?

"Willingly," Emma answered truthfully, shoving herself up and down on his rigid prick until she made both of them cum.

Chapter 2

Roni hadn't seen or heard from Preston since that evening he had taken her dogging. That wasn't unusual. In fact with the sort of dom/sub relationship they had, it was perfectly normal.

In any case she was preoccupied. She was working, she was acting, she was taping the TV soap she had auditioned for and won a part in. True, hugely frustratingly for her, the part she was playing was described by the writers as "a plump girl going to seed," but it was a part.

The taping was taking place at studios near to Birmingham, which is in the middle of England, some one hundred and thirty miles from where Roni lived. That, of course, meant staying in a hotel with some of the crew and most of the cast, which in turn, naturally, resulted in most nights them playing "musical beds."

So, for the three nights a week for three weeks Roni was taping, she certainly wasn't frustrated and certainly didn't miss Preston. But then she never did. It was one of those relationships that was amazingly intense when they were together, but which almost didn't exist in either of their minds when they were apart. That said, Preston only had to call, text or e-mail and Roni came running.

She had that night when he had humiliated her in the pub by making her wear a dress that was far too tight for her with nothing under it, and then had taken her dogging.

Roni had, of course, read about it and had wondered what it would be like to be with total strangers, but had never thought she would be involved. It hadn't occurred to her when Preston had pulled up in that car park, round the back of Highgate cemetery; it hadn't entered her head when he had made her lie back, undo all the buttons down the front of the, too tight, dress and pull it away from her body and it hadn't registered when he had put on the internal light and opened the window. She hadn't thought any further than her own pleasure when she did as he demanded and started to masturbate herself. Being physically involved with the people she had seen moving around the car park, hadn't registered with her, even when she was aware that they were looking in through the half open window and it hadn't hit her that she might be, even when Preston started to masturbate. Even as she watched him cum and felt his spunk splatter on her face, tits and tummy as the guys outside made ribald comments, she didn't think any further.

It was only when she recoiled and jerked herself towards the central console of the Merc when the door opened; that it hit that she might be involved. It registered a little more when she tried to pull the door shut and Preston said, loudly and sternly.

"Leave that fucking door alone."

"But Preston someone might come in."

It became a little clearer when he replied.

"Of course they might, you stupid cow, that's why you're here and the doors are unlocked."

"What.... What will they do?"

"Whatever they want Roni, they can do whatever they want to you, that's what sluts are for, isn't it?

Before she could reply three guys had wedged themselves into the space of the front door and another had opened the back. The way the seat was reclined, her face was behind the centre pillar, her tits about level with it and her stomach and bare thighs in front of it.

The guy in the back was pushing his cock towards her face.

"Shit he wants me to suck it," she thought looking at Preston, who simply smiled.

The others in the front were stroking her tits, pushing their hands between her legs and getting their cocks out.

"Please, please, Preston, no," she implored him.

"Shut up. If I want you to talk I'll tell you and until I do just shut the fuck up."

Roni was scared. Scared of Preston, scared of the situation she was in, scared of the four men crowding round her and of the others looking in through the driver's side window and the windscreen. Most of all she was scared of herself, her reaction, her feelings. She was, she realised enjoying it, she was acting, putting on a show, just as she had earlier in the pub.

12