The Nutcracker Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and crawled off the end of the bed and went to the window. The whole world looked white. The snow was still coming down although not so fast, but the wind was swirling it over the window continuing to make drifts.

"There's that cute butt again," Cheryl exclaimed as I stood in front of the window high above the ground.

"I think I'd better get a shower while you girls wake up."

"Yea, I think I had maybe one or two, too many drinks last night. I need some coffee," Maggie muttered.

After soaking up the water in the shower I stepped into the bedroom as I dried off. Maggie and Cheryl were laying in each others arms kissing and talking. There breasts were pressed together and there legs were entwined with the others. I stood there and watched as Maggie rolled Cheryl to her back and kissed her shoulders, arms and breasts.

Cheryl's eyes were closed as she enjoyed Maggie's lips caressing her body. Maggie continued down her torso, palming her mound with her hand. She placed her lips on her clit and kissed gently. Cheryl gasped as Maggie's tongue slowly licked her pussy the first time.

Cheryl raised her hips each time Maggie's tongue found her slit. I saw two of Maggie's fingers slide into Cheryl's dripping vagina. Cheryl inhaled and began to shudder and shake as wave after wave of orgasm ravaged her body.

She pulled Maggie up and kissed and licked her own juices from Maggie's face. They lay there holding each other as I stroked my rock hard cock enjoying the view.

"Why don't you start the shower again," Maggie said as she rolled away from Cheryl.

I went in and turned the shower on, stepped in and was slowly stoking myself in the pleasant water when the door opened and Cheryl stepped in. I turned as she put her arms around my waist and pressed her beautiful D cups into my chest. Her hands dropped to my ass where she got a hand full of each cheek and squeezed. She kissed my chest and neck then turned her mouth to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. My cock was straining to escape its position being caught between us.

"I want some of this," Cheryl whispered as she broke off our kiss and dropped to her knees and devoured my hardening cock. Maggie opened the door and smiled at me as I jumped from being startled. She stepped in and kissed me as Cheryl continued to suck on my member.

I was beginning to feel the tension in my balls, getting ready to pump there load into Cheryl's mouth. I reached down and pulled her up and away from my cock. As she stood up she put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up until my cock slipped between her legs. My hands went to her ass as she wrapped her legs around me and lowered herself onto my cock. Maggie was standing in the falling water watching as I ground my cock into Cheryl's hot pussy. Cheryl's orgasm started with a whimper and her body became stiff. Then she shuddered and gasped as she quivered and shook.

I lifted her from my still hard cock. As she tried to stand her knees buckled and she sat on the floor of the shower. Maggie put her arms around my neck and pressed her body to mine. Cheryl reached up and caressed the back of Maggie's legs until they reached her hips. She kissed Maggie's ass and turned Maggie's hips until she had her back to me.

Cheryl began to kiss Maggie's belly and furry mound. I held Maggie from the back with my arms around her caressing her breasts. Cheryl continued to lick and kiss around Maggie's pussy. Maggie began to spread her legs and push herself towards Cheryl's waiting lips. This open invitation made Cheryl dive into Maggie and lick and kiss her vulva in earnest. It didn't take long before Maggie began to cum. Over and over she shuddered and shook as each wave took its toll. As Cheryl slowed her ministrations, Maggie began to get control of her self and Cheryl stood up and kissed Maggie as they hugged and looked into each others eyes.

As we washed each other, the girls paid special attention to my still rock hard cock. We turned off the shower and dried each other off then stepped into the bedroom.

"Should we leave him like this?" Maggie grinned as she pushed me back towards the bed.

"That would be to mean for such a special guy," Cheryl replied as she walked over beside Maggie.

Maggie pushed me down on the bed as she lowered her mouth onto my cock. Cheryl began to kiss and lick around my groin, trying to push Maggie away from my member. When Maggie lifted off Cheryl swallowed my cock and Maggie began to push Cheryl away. Soon I had both ladies licking and taking turns engulfing my manhood in there mouths. The sensations were more than I could take. Cheryl had me in her mouth as I began to cum. She sucked my balls dry as I pumped my load.

As soon as she had all I had to give she pulled away and turned to Maggie and kissed her sharing my load with her.

"I think I need some food, I'm getting week," I said as I lay on the bed.

"We better get some breakfast and get checked out before checkout time, we only have about an hour," Maggie said.

We dressed and went down to the restaurant and had a good meal. After breakfast I went over to the desk to ask about the roads and learned that all the roads out of town were closed for the day until the snow plows could get them open again. I made arrangements to keep our room for the next night and returned to the table and informed the girls of our situation.

As we rode up the elevator Maggie asked, "What should we do today?"

"It's Sunday; I'll bet we can find a football game to watch, what do you two Nutcrackers think?"

"I can think of something better than that," Cheryl said as she reached for my zipper!

12