The Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jim stood to leave he noticed Jenny, Bill and Lisa walking off into the palm trees together. Lisa and Jenny were holding hands.

The room was dark as Jim entered. He could see his wife on her side under the sheet breathing softly. Fortunately she was sleeping nude so he would have to wrestle her out of any clothes. He quickly stripped and crawled in behind her.

Karen stirred a little as Jim spooned in behind her and pushed his raging hard on between the cheeks of her ass as he gently reached around and began massaging her breast.

"MMM, you smell like cigars," Karen murmured sleepily as she came awake and pushed her ass back against Jim's cock. "And there's something big in back of me. What have you been up to?"

"I'll tell you later," Jim said as he reached down and began stroking his wife's newly-bare cunt. "Right now I'm going to fuck the lights out of this bald cunt so you better wake up."

Jim raised up and rolled his wife over onto her back and roughly threw her legs apart. He knew she like it when he took command with her and tonight she had no choice. He moved between her legs and placed the head of his cock against her cunt. Surprisingly it was already wet and he slipped in easily and buried his shaft inside with one firm thrust.

He loved the look of her shaven cunt and how his cock looked as it slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Karen was moaning as Jim pounded her and he reach up and gently slapped her right breast. She jerked with the contact and moaned louder.

Jim slapped her left breast a little harder and Karen bucked against his invading penis. He felt her juices flow over his balls and drip onto the sheets so he reached out and pulled hard on her right nipple.

That did it, Karen started panting and moaning louder as she came in a rush. They hadn't been fucking for more than a minute when her first orgasm hit. Every muscle in her body tensed as her body thrashed in ecstasy and then relaxed as her climax subsided.

Jim felt her slump onto the bed still impaled on his dick. He slowly pulled it out of Karen's cunt and slid the head down the short distance to her puckered rosebud. The combination of her relaxed state and her anus being covered in cum allowed the head of Jim's cock slide in easily when he firmly pushed against her ass.

Karen was in a state of bliss when she felt Jim's large cock invade her tight rear passage. They had tried anal sex infrequently over the years always with mixed results but this time was different. His cock felt incredible in her ass. It was so full and didn't hurt. The pressure was intoxicating and every time Jim pressed forward he ground into her ultra-sensitive clit. She felt another orgasm building inside her and immediately began panting and shaking all over again.

Jim felt his wife tense underneath him and then felt her begin to push back against his dick as it thrust into her tight ass. He was balls-deep in her ass and it felt great. Her cunt was leaking all over his cock and balls and it looked fantastic. He felt her ass start to spasm and knew he could last much longer.

Karen felt the first pulse of cum in her ass and her orgasm hit her. She was moaning and grinding her ass into Jim's cock like a wanton slut and didn't care. She just wanted more. He kept shooting in her ass until his cock was completely spent and then sat back on his heels while Karen's thrashing subsided. His cock slowly deflated and slipped from her abused asshole.

Jim watched as his cock slipped out of his wife's tiny asshole. It was followed by a gush of thick white cum. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

He flopped on the bed next to Karen. She rolled over and draped herself over him, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other. "I was dreaming about you when you woke me up" she said in a daze. "I have never been fucked like that before. You really are the man of my dreams. I love you but I need to get some sleep. Debbie is picking me up at 4:30 to go hiking."

Jim kissed her and laid back. With that they both fell asleep drenched in their own sweat and thoroughly satisfied while two rooms down Lisa was just returning from her adventures.

Johnny was sitting up in bed reading when Lisa came in wearing her robe. She dropped it and climbed onto the bed straddling Johnny.

"How was Jenny?" Johnny asked with a huge smile.

"She prefers to be called JJ," Lisa said as she opened Johnny's robe to reveal a large stiff cock. "She has adopted a new identity for this trip and she is exquisite! I can't wait for you to spend some time with them. They are a sweet young couple and we are going to have a great time together."

Lisa slid forward and engulfed Johnny's cock in her cunt in one motion. Her cunt was hot and slippery with cum. She leaned back and began to ride Johnny's pole, grinding her clit into him as his cock slid in and out of her sopping pussy.

"I made him cum in me and then had JJ clean me out," Lisa panted. "It was fantastic. Neither of them had ever done anything like that before and they loved it. He has a very nice dick and it felt really good. You can tell he came a bunch 'cause I'm still full."

"You are the nastiest, most beautiful woman in the world," Johnny groaned as the stunning dark woman worked his cock. "I can't wait to meet these kids but right now I'm going to cum inside you."

Johnny grunted and shoved his hips off the bed as his balls unloaded into Lisa's overflowing cunt. This triggered Lisa's fifth orgasm of the night and forced cum to leak out around Johnny's shaft and run down onto his balls. His cock slowly shrank and slipped from Lisa's cunt followed by a gush of white sticky fluid.

Johnny lay back and relished the feeling of Lisa on top of him, her breasts pressing into his chest, and his cock and balls covered by his and Bill's combined cum. He fell asleep smiling as he thought about the next couple of days.