The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a long, soft breath when he gently pulled the puffy outer lips apart to expose her slick, shiny inner labia.

"I should warn you that some of his come, a lot of it, is still inside me," she said. "The pain was such that I couldn't bear down even a little to push it out. I'm sorry."

"No, I understand. That's fine," he lied back to her blatant lie. All she had to do was sit on the toilet and let gravity empty her.

He opened her wider and leaned a little closer. The scent of sex was almost palpable.

"Overall it does appear to be mildly inflamed. But, again, after your prolonged abstinence, and with someone of his size, that's to be expected. Is there a particular, specific location of pain?"

"T-the bottom," she breathed heavily.

"That's the most common place for tearing, especially from a very thick penis. May I touch?"

"Yes." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"I need a little lubrication. I can get some jelly or... use what's available."

She swallowed and said; "I don't mind."

Rex's heart skipped a beat when, from the corner of his eye, he saw she was slowly, surreptitiously, moving her hands to her stomach, just like she had done last night when she massaged Billy's come out of her vagina. He hesitated for a second and then she let out a tiny whimper when he slid his finger inside her labia to coat the tip. He moved his left hand up over her pubic thatch and stretched two fingers down to hold her fat lips apart.

"Probing," he said, aware that his voice sounded distant and hollow.

Her breath caught when he carefully inserted the tip of his finger into her opening. Starting at the top, he gently felt along the outer circumference and was moving to the bottom when a thick glob of come oozed out. From the corner of his eye he saw her fingers pressing ever so slightly into her belly.

"Did you feel that discharge?" He asked.

"A l-little. I'm so sorry," she said weakly.

"That's okay. There's more?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Do you want me to use the toilet?"

"Well, we're already positioned. Tell you what, lift your rear and I'll pull the towel down."

She let her hands drop to her sides and rose up enough so he could slide the towel down under her bottom. He glanced up. Her head was turned sideways and her eyes were closed. Her respiration was fast and shallow, causing her enormous breasts to wobble heavily. And most noticeably, her nipples were much more swollen than moments ago, leaving no doubt she was thoroughly aroused.

"You said his ejaculations are quite heavy?"

"Massive," she whispered.

"And the entire one from this morning is still inside?"

"Y-yes."

"It's getting in the way of my examination, so we need to get it out. I'm going to massage your tummy to push it out. Okay?"

She reached up to grab the corners of the pillow and said "Okay," in a barely audible whisper.

"Just relax and let it go," he said, sliding his right hand up to her stomach while his left kept her swollen lips pried apart.

Her breathing quickened and her body stiffened a little as he started massaging in slow circles, gradually increasing pressure as he worked lower.

Suddenly, she gasped and a heavy wad of come slid out of her.

"Still more?" He asked.

"A lot, lot more," she whispered.

Rubbing a little faster, he pressed harder and an even bigger glob oozed out.

"This is from his... sixth ejaculation in less than twelve hours?"

"Yes. It's incredible," Helen rasped.

"With this much volume, his... eruptions must be very forceful. You said you could feel the actual ejaculations themselves?"

"Yes," she said in a quavering voice. "They were very hot and powerful."

"Immensely pleasurable, I assume?"

"Yesss."

She groaned and then another wad of come, larger than others gurgled out of her.

"Was there difference in strength comparing his lovemaking orgasms to the... Well, to the fucking ones?"

"They were all wonderful in their own way," she sighed. "But it seems the fucking ones were a little stronger because he was... pounding me harder." She gasped and her hips twisted. "Here comes the rest of it."

Rex's eyes bulged as the biggest lump of come yet poured out of her. And then there was another and another, so many that they turned into a constant flow that quickly became a saucer-sized puddle on the towel.

"My word," Rex breathed heavily, continuing to massage her belly just above her pubic mound.

The river of come finally slowed to a trickle and then stopped.

"That could be some kind of record. Seriously," he said, being completely serious. "Is that all?"

"I think so. Do you want me to bear down?"

"Not if it hurts."

"It's not as bad lying back like this."

He resumed massaging and said; "Push."

Her body stiffened and one last little bit trickled out.

"That's all," she said, sounding almost disappointed.

"Let me clean you up a little and get rid of the towel."

"Thank you," she sighed.

He glanced up at her again. Her eyes were still tightly shut. Her breathing was a little faster, her breasts wobbling more and her nipples were so hard they looked painful.

Rex pulled on the towel and she raised her rear so he could remove it. He wadded up the center part and used the edges to clean her as thoroughly as possible. "I need a damp cloth."

He went to their bathroom and quickly soaked a fresh washcloth in hot water. He squeezed out the excess, and grabbed another towel before he returned to kneel in front of her again.

Helen breathed heavily when he draped the cloth over her pubic area and pressed down on it a little. He let the warmth and moisture sink in for a moment, and then he pressed his finger through the cloth to rub and clean gently, making her whimper a little.

"I'm not intentionally trying to arouse you further," he lied.

She nodded without looking at him. He doubted she believed it either.

He used the cloth to clean the outer parts and thick hair before patting her dry with the towel. "Okay," he said, opening her again. "Let's finish this up. Probing."

There was so much fresh wetness that the tip of his finger easily slipped inside. She let out a little moan and then her hips twisted as he circled his finger just inside her opening while he gently pried it apart for a better look.

"There's minor redness at the bottom, but it's not torn," he said thickly. "I want to probe in a little deeper."

"Yesssss," she breathed heavily.

The last of both their facades were crumbling rapidly. He pushed his finger halfway in and then withdrew it. "Does it literally take your breath away when he pushes into you?"

"It fills me so full and deep and wide," she whispered, "it really is like the air is getting pushed out."

Rex inched his finger forward again and this time her hips pushed back a little.

"Is it tapered, or have a bulbous head?"

"The head is w-wider, much wider than the shaft," she groaned, her hips twisting more.

"Does the head swell up even more when he starts shooting into you?" He asked, see-sawing his finger faster as she ground against it.

"T-the whole thing s-swells up. It's like a ripple that races up the shaft and then head balloons huge when it squirts."

"Were your nipples as hard when he sucked them as they are now?"

"Harder. He nibbled them and that's when I came."

"Touch them now. Let me see you pull your nipples," he said, finger-fucking her faster and deeper.

Her hands came up to mash her heaving breasts together and then she started pulling her nipples.

"Yes, like that," Rex said thickly. He eased a second finger into her clasping hole. "You know, if you fuck that giant cock long enough, enough times, he's going to ruin you for anyone else."

"He a-already has," she moaned, pulling her nipples roughly and humping against his fingers with mounting need. "There isn't another cock so perfect."

"When he rubbed your clit, did he lick it?"

"I wouldn't let him."

"Why not?"

"Because of you."

"What?" Rex stopped and looked up. He was genuinely caught off guard.

"He fucks me better than anyone else can, but back when you used to kiss and lick me, no one could possibly do it any better."

Something in his mind snapped. "Do you want me to suck your pussy now?" He heard himself asking distantly.

"Yesssssssssssss! Please!"

He couldn't think straight. He felt like he was having an out-of-body experience.

"Please! I need it so bad!" Helen sobbed.

And so did Rex.

She cried out when he leaned down and swiped his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and used his fingers to pry the lips apart to get at her clitoris. It had been many, many years since he'd last tasted her, and her juices were every bit as sweet as he remembered. He locked his lips around the little bud and lashed it with his tongue. Her entire body began to shake violently and he cupped her humping ass to hold her so could he keep sucking her clitoris.

Suddenly, she cried out and he knew she was coming. He knew exactly how work her little love bud and he did so, making her come again and again until she finally passed out.

*****

Rex wasn't particularly eager for it, but knew he needed to talk with Billy.

After tucking his sex-exhausted wife into bed, he went downstairs and to his pleasant surprise, his stepson was making breakfast.

"Bacon and pancakes. Doesn't get any better," Rex said.

Billy grinned. "They're the only two non-microwaveable things I know how to cook."

"Good survival skills. Most guys could live off those two things alone." He went to start coffee.

"Uh, is mom coming down soon? This is almost ready."

Rex took the opening. "She's sleeping. Apparently you wore her out last night, and this morning," he said with a smile.

Billy blushed and looked away quickly.

"I know it's awkward. We don't have to talk about it..."

"But we should," Billy finished for him.

"Yes, probably. Your mother filled me in on some of the details before she fell asleep."

Billy hesitated and then said: "What kind of details?"

"Well, first off, she's a little sore down there and needs to take a day or so off from... intercourse."

"Yeah. That's what she said. I didn't hurt her, did I?"

"No. The soreness is normal because she hasn't had intercourse for a long, long time, and because, it sounds like you're quite... large."

Billy shrugged. After a moment, he looked at Rex and asked; "We can talk about anything?"

"Absolutely. Everything is on the table."

"Last night you said you got an injury that broke... damaged your..."

"My 'junk' as they say nowadays, has not functioned for a long, long time."

"There's not any meds or an operation that can fix it?"

"I was hit by a fastball that did permanent, irreparable damage." He smiled. "I'm the poster boy for why you should always wear a cup playing sports, especially baseball."

"That's fu... totally sucks."

"Yes, but you learn to move on."

Billy nodded. "That was before you met mom?"

"Long before."

"So you guys never did... it?"

"No. Sex is important, but it's not everything. And there are other ways to... pleasure a woman."

"So you guys have... messed around?"

"Nothing for quite a while." Not until a few minutes ago, Rex said to himself.

"How come you stopped?"

"No one particular reason, but mainly it's part of getting older." He poured coffee. "Right now sex is probably the main thing you think about. Right?"

Billy chuckled. "Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because it's all I think about."

"There have been numerous studies that show the average adult male thinks about sex every seven seconds. Even more frequently with younger ones."

"Wow."

"You've got a lot of company. At any rate, at your age it's perfectly normal and healthy to think about it all the time. As you get older, it will remain a preoccupation, but less so."

"Hope it gets less. Ready to eat?"

"Starving. I'll get the plates and silverware," Rex said.

They got everything to the table and sat across from each other. They ate in silence for a few moments until Billy said; "This is really awkward, so I'm just gonna blurt it out. Okay?"

"Fire away."

"Are you jealous?"

"No. I'm probably a little envious of your... endowment. But I'm not jealous of what you and mother shared last night and will undoubtedly continue to share. I love your mother very much so I want her to be happy and have whatever she wants and needs. I can't give her what you can in terms of physical pleasure, so I'm very happy to encourage you to give it to her." He paused. "That's essentially what love is; putting the other person's wants and needs above yours."

Billy chewed in silence for a moment. "Whose idea was it for her and I to... You know?"

"That's tricky." Rex paused. "I'll be blunt; I don't know exactly what your mother has told you about your father, and I don't want to get into all of it right now except to say that apparently he was also very well endowed. Obviously that's where your gift came from. As your mother might have said and displayed last night, size, penis size, really does matter to most women. The bigger the penis, the more it fills and pleasures her."

"So I guess I really am luckier than most."

"Yes," Rex nodded. "At any rate, it's also frequently true that once a woman has enjoyed a very large penis, smaller ones are sometimes not adequate to give her the same levels of excitement and fulfillment."

"Like they get spoiled?"

"Exactly. Your mother has never said it, but I'm sure that was an important factor when she married me, knowing that I couldn't do anything at all for her in that department. We've never spoken about it, but I would guess she thought she would not meet a man of similar size and that part of her life was over and it was time for different... priorities."

"You mean forgetting about sex?"

Rex nodded.

"But you said you guys did some messing around a long time ago?"

"You can't turn those needs off overnight, but as time goes on they fade away. With your mom, those needs had been long gone until about six months ago, and then it went into hyper-drive when she was at the doctor's office with you last week. Apparently you got an erection during the examination?"

Billy blushed. "I couldn't help it, and it didn't get completely... hard."

"Don't worry about it, Bill. It happens all the time, especially with younger men. Someone other than yourself is touching you and... It happens."

"But it's still embarrassing."

"Remember what I've told you many times; Embarrassment is an internal emotion only you can inflict upon yourself."

Billy nodded.

"Anyway, your mother caught a quick glimpse of your erection -semi-erection- during the examination and it really, really reawakened desires and needs she hadn't had for a long time. And it happened at a very important time in her life. Do you know what menopause is?"

"Not really."

"When women are in their late thirties, early forties, their bodies begin to change."

"Mom's thirty nine?"

"Don't let her hear you say that," Rex smiled. "Thirty eight and one quarter."

"I'll remember that," Billy grinned.

"You better, for your own sake," Rex laughed and then turned serious. "What happens mainly is that their reproductive system goes a little or a lot haywire because it's getting too old to make babies and it's shutting down. It's part of the aging process. It can change them physically and emotionally in many ways. For the time being, we'll stick to the sex part. If you want to know more, I'll fill you in later."

Billy nodded. "Sure. Sounds kinda interesting."

"It is. So, about the sex part. When they start to reach menopause, most women lose all interest in sex. Their bodies slow and eventually stop producing estrogen. But, there are some women who go in the other direction, and they can't get enough sex. Those women are fairly rare. Your mother is one of them." He paused a moment to let that sink in. "The other thing to keep in mind is that through some strange and perhaps, cruel trick of nature, males reach their sexual peak in their late teens and women do it later, typically in their mid to late thirties. With them it's partly, but not exclusively due to the onset of menopause. Human biology, especially when mixed with emotions, is a very complicated thing. That's why I enjoy being a doctor; It's endlessly fascinating."

"Just so I got it straight, a psychiatrist is a medical doctor that knows regular medicine and mental stuff?"

"Yep. Supposedly we can do it all. But what it really means is that we can screw up a lot more things."

Billy laughed.

Rex grinned. "Back to the sex stuff, the important stuff. Your mother is in perimenopause, which means she hasn't really started the full process, but some of the changes are starting to take effect. Specifically, for this discussion, her reproductive clock, that had been on snooze for many years, started waking up about six months ago. And then it woke up all the way, suddenly, when she saw you in the doctor's office. It wasn't on purpose or conscious. Basically, her body just said 'I want that.' Once that kind of physical switch is thrown, it floods into the subconscious: that means thoughts we're not aware of having. Then that filters into the conscious, which are thoughts we do direct and control." He paused. "Is this getting a little too technical?"

"I don't think so. You're saying mom got turned on without realizing she got turned on?"

"Yes. It wasn't intentional. Seeing your penis stirred a purely physical reaction that caused memories of sex with your father, and the pleasure of his large size, to bubble up from her subconscious."

"And she's also at her sexual peak?"

"Yes. It was a perfect storm. Several pieces came together suddenly at precisely the same time."

"So she's not in control of herself?"

"No. The exact opposite. Once she became aware of what had reawakened at the doctor's office, she was shocked and very upset with herself. Before that, what you two shared last night was unimaginable to her. Nothing like that had ever entered her mind. Suddenly it was the only thing she could think about. So we talked several times over many hours, and after we worked through it, we both decided that you two becoming lovers, physical lovers, would be far more beneficial than harmful, no matter what anyone else might think."

"Wow. That's a lot of deep stuff."

"Yes and no. In many ways it's simple and direct. You're at your peak, she's at hers. I can't fulfill her sexual needs that have recently been reawakened, you can. She was conditioned to the pleasures of a very large penis, which you have. You two have always had the most loving mother and son relationship I've ever seen, and sex and love frequently go together." He paused. "The list of positives goes on. The negatives are far fewer."

"Like what?"

"The most obvious is that it's illegal."

"It is?"

"Yes. But like many laws, especially old ones, and ancient taboos, they're not always correct in every circumstance. In most instances, an older male family member initiating physical relations with a younger female member is wrong. But reverse it, older female with younger male, and it isn't quite so clear cut. Throughout the history of civilization there have been many cultures that encourage older females to teach younger males about sex. For example; did you learn anything last night?"

"Lots," Billy nodded eagerly.

"Among other things, she probably showed you how to be gentle. That's especially important for you because you're so big. From the sound of it, you really could hurt a woman."

"That's why I was, am, worried I hurt her."

"I examined her. She's fine, just a little sore. So, you see? Last night you learned about being gentle and careful. If your first time had been with a woman your age, you might not have known what to do and you could have hurt her. In time, you will have other physical relationships and those women will benefit from what your mother is teaching you."