The Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked my single finger in and out of her several more times before I introduced another digit. Alison had a small nub of flesh deep in the front wall of her vagina that I would stimulate when I pushed my fingers all the way in. By curling my digits back and forth, I could stroke the spongy bump between my fingertips. I assumed this to be her mystical G-Spot, because it drove her pussy to spasm uncontrollably around my fingers, as she would have a body jarring orgasm. She did everything she could to control her moans of desire, as I continued to rhythmically finger fuck her while massaging her clit with my thumb at the same time. I could see her body shaking with pleasure as she pulled her shirt up slightly to expose and toy with the nipple of her right tit. My cock had become so hard, I used my free hand to unzip my pants and release it from its fabric captivity. When Alison saw the strength of my erection and the collection of precum that coated the swollen head of my member, she licked her lips and whispered…

"My! Look how aroused you are."

I removed my fingers from inside her, softly patted the outer lips of her drenched pussy and said… "You don't seem to be doing too bad yourself."

Then we both heard some rustling around in the hallway, so I quickly removed my hand from between her legs and hid it beneath the desk. We froze in silence for a few moments until we realized nobody was approaching my office. I lifted my hand from under the desk and showed Alison the webbing of her thick lady cum that collected between my fingers. I place my coated fingers into my mouth and licked away all of her juices.

Alison quickly ran to the doorway, looked down both ends of the hallway, and upon her hasty return she knelt down in front of me. She lowered her lips to my still hard dick and sucked the entire length into her mouth. She circled her tongue around the tip as she lifted her head from my crotch and stood up.

"I know that it is wrong of me to tease your cock like that, but I just had to taste you. Jamie is back at her desk, so I should probably go back over to mine and do some work."

Just as Alison finished saying that, both Tammy and Jamie appeared in the doorway.

I quickly repositioned my chair under my desk to hide my still exposed hard-on. I picked up a piece of paper from my desk and started pointing randomly at things on the page as I said…"Ali, what you need to do is take the percentages from the past 5 years and determine the average."

Alison stood there at the side of my desk nodding her head and replied, "Oh! I see now. Thank you Thomas. You're a big help."

Tammy interrupted, "Hey! What are you two doing for lunch?"

I looked up at Alison to see if she would respond first. When she didn't, I ask, "I'm not sure. Why? What's up?"

Jamie responded, "Well, since none of the supervisors are here today, we were all thinking about going out to lunch. Probably to Maratino's or Pine Hill Tavern."

"Oh, sorry girls. I am waiting for a call from my doctor, so I am going to stay around here." Alison replied with a fake sigh disappointment.

Not sure how to reply, I simply said, "I'm not sure yet. Money is kind of tight right now, so I will probably just stay in."

"Ok. We'll check with you again once we decide where we are going, just to make sure." Jamie informed me.

"Sounds good." I muttered as they all walked out of my office.

I quickly placed my softening penis back into my pants and zipped them up. I was reorganizing the papers on my desk when an instant message popped up on the screen…

AliCat80Meow: U there?

TomFMorgan80: I'm here.

AliCat80Meow: Wow! That was a little too close!

TomFMorgan80: I know. My heart was racing that whole time. I barely paid attention to what they were saying.

AliCat80Meow: Mine was racing 2. U came up w/ a good excuse tho. Money is tight. Good 1.

TomFMorgan80: Well, what about you? Are you really waiting for the doctor to call?

AliCat80Meow: No. Just don't wanna go 2 lunch w/ them. Plus, was hoping u were gonna stay 2.

TomFMorgan80: If you aren't going anywhere, then I'm definitely staying here.

AliCat80Meow: U don't think they'll find that suspicious, do u?

TomFMorgan80: I don't think so. Hopefully everyone goes out, so we can be alone.

AliCat80Meow: I know. I'm still so wet. I was cumming so hard, thought I was going 2 pass out.

TomFMorgan80: You are so sexy. I can still taste you on my fingers.

AliCat80Meow: I'm so friggin horny. Do u have a condom on u?

TomFMorgan80: I have a few in my work bag. Always prepared.

AliCat80Meow: Ur silly, but that's good.

TomFMorgan80: Not to change the subject, but I noticed that you're not wearing your wedding ring today.

AliCat80Meow: Wow, u actually noticed?

TomFMorgan80: Of course I noticed. I take it things still aren't going well between you and Derek?

AliCat80Meow: I didn't wear it 4 u. I know it must make u feel weird seeing it.

AliCat80Meow: As 4 me and him, that's a touchy subject. We'll talk about that some other time.

AliCat80Meow: I should probably do some work. I'll be thinking about u till lunch sweetie.

TomFMorgan80: Me too baby. Talk to you soon.

It was about 11:10, so I figured I had about another hour or so before everyone would be heading out to lunch. I tried hard to concentrate on my work, but my mind could only think about Alison and what we were possibly going to do over our lunch break. I kept reaching down into the bag Alison gave me, to feel the soft silkiness of the thong and bra within. Lunchtime couldn't come soon enough.

To my surprise, around 11:30, Jamie walked into my office with her coat on her arm.

"We decided to go to Pine Hill Tavern. You sure you don't want to come with us?"

"No, I appreciate the offer, but I need the money I have left for tonight, then I'm pretty much broke until payday." I replied with a look a disappointment on my face.

"Yeah I know what you mean. We will probably take an extended lunch since nobody is here. Probably about an hour and a half or so. Is that cool with you?" Jamie inquired.

"Sure. I don't care. Take as long as you want. Is everyone else in the office going?"

"Well, you're not and Alison isn't…Neither are Bob and Walter, they ordered out. Bethany is leaving in about 15 minutes to go have lunch with her hubby. Everyone else is going, even Betty, Linda and Faith." Jamie mentioned, as Karen, Gina, Melissa and Tammy gathered in the hall beside her.

"That's cool." I replied. "Well, have a good time. No need to hurry back."

As soon as I heard the main door to the office close, another instant message popped up on my computer screen.

AliCat80Meow: Thank god they r finally gone. I want to fuck u so bad.

TomFMorgan80: Bad news baby. Bethany is still here for 15 more minutes and Bob & Walt ordered delivery.

AliCat80Meow: R u fucking serious? I want to scream so loud right now.

TomFMorgan80: I know. I'm so pissed.

Alison walked into my office, sat in a chair in front of my desk, propped up her legs and pulled up her skirt. "Look at what you are doing to me. My pussy hasn't felt this way in a very long time."

My eyes widened as her soaked, red, swollen mound came into clear view. Again we heard the sound of someone walking down the hall, so Alison quickly lowered her legs to the floor.

Walter walked into my office and asked the obvious, "You didn't go to lunch with them?"

Luckily Alison's back to him because she has such an angry look on her face.

"No, packed a lunch. Got stuff to do. Don't have much money." I replied.

"That's cool. Bob and I ordered out, so just send the delivery guy back our way when he gets here."

As soon as Walter walked out of my office, Alison threw both her middle fingers up in the air and softly grunted, "Fuck you, you fat fucker."

I shook my head laughing but also disgusted with the situation. Then, all of the sudden, a light bulb went off in my head.

"Wait. I have an idea. I hope Bethany is still here." I jumped up from my chair and darted down the hallway to the font of the office. I was able to catch Bethany as she was leaving for lunch. I needed her to grab a set of keys for me that she kept locked away in a safe box.

I returned to my office with a big smile on my face, jingling a set of keys.

"What's that?" Alison asked, still with a disturbed expression on her face.

"I just remembered. I need help grabbing some things from storage." I mentioned as I gave a sarcastic wink.

"Where is storage?" She asked quizzically.

"It's that building at the end of the block. It is our own, locked storage room and I have the only keys right here."

"Thomas, you amaze me sometimes." She snickered as her bright smile returned. "Oh, don't forget a condom, and bring my bra and panties too."

I grabbed my coat, stuffed the bra, thong and a few condoms into the pocket, then we headed out. As we exited our building, the delivery guy was walking in. I had completely forgot that the computer guys ordered food. I told the delivery person that nobody was at the main desk, so he could just walk all the way to the back where the guys were.

As soon as we were outside the building, Alison grabbed my arm and started jogging, pulling me along with her. Inside the storage building, there was a security desk where I had to sign in. The guard on duty knew me well, so he didn't have any questions for us before we stepped onto the elevator. When the elevator doors closed, Alison leaned into me for a kiss. I stopped her and mentioned that there were cameras in the elevators and hallways that security guard monitored at his desk.

Once we entered the storage room and I assured the door was locked, we removed our coats and Alison dropped to her knees in front of me. Before I could react, she undid my belt, button and zipper, and lowered my pants and boxers around my ankles. She took my semi-hard dick into her mouth and started sucking it in and out. At the same time, she used her long, manicured fingernails to tickle and play with my balls. It didn't take much time before I was fully erect and the head of my cock was sliding all the way to the back of her throat. I had never been with any other woman who was able to get me off orally as quick as Alison. I gently grabbed onto her curly hair and removed my extremely stimulated cock from her mouth.

"Wow baby. You are so good at that. But I don't want to cum already." I informed her.

"I know baby. I just love sucking on your nice hard cock." She replied in her sexy voice, then gave a gentle kiss to the tip of my dick and my heavy nutsack.

She got to her feet, walked over to a stack of heavy duty boxes, and silently called me over to her using a finger motion. With my pants still around my ankles, I unbuttoned my shirt as I did a penguin walk across the room. Seeing me shuffle across the room like that, with my dick bouncing up and down along the way, caused her to laugh out loud. Once I was right up against her, we kissed passionately as she helped me out of my dress shirt and undershirt. She moved her soft lips down my neck and chest to my nipples, while she stroked my cock to keep it hard. Though I loved having my nipples licked and nibbled on, I knew that we didn't have all the time in the world.

I turned Alison around so that she could lean against the stack of boxes behind us. My hands slid beneath the tight material of her shirt and I lifted it up over her head. At the same time, she reached behind her back, unzipped her skirt and lowered it to the floor.

I took a step back to get a better glimpse of Alison's beautiful, naked body. She looked so sexy standing there with her long legs still covered by pink stockings; her perky, fully exposed 34C tits; and her amazingly smooth, thick curves. Her entire body was a consistent bronze color with absolutely no tan lines. I had not noticed earlier at the office, but she had trimmed her pubic hair into the shape of a heart.

"Happy Valentine's Day! I did that for you baby." She mentioned as she pointed to the heart shaped patch of fuzz.

I couldn't contain myself any longer. I stepped back towards her and moved my lips directly to her breasts. When I leaned in to take her nipple into my mouth, she let out a loud moan. Alison's nipples and breasts must get extremely sensitive during sex, because it is a huge turn on for her. While I sucked and tongued her nipple, I used a hand to massage the opposing boob. As I began to alternate back and forth between tits, I move my free down to her crotch. She was so aroused that her juices were literally dripping out of her pussy into my hand. I inserted two fingers and began fucking her in the same fashion I did earlier in the day. She was moaning so loud, I became a little nervous that someone might hear her if they walked by. I could feel her heart beating like mad beneath the meaty flesh of her titties.

After several minutes, she leaned close to my ear and moaned, "I want you inside me baby. I need to feel your cock deep inside me."

I removed my mouth from her pink, ripe nipple and replied, "Ok, but I need to taste you first."

I pulled her up to a standing position, and slowly worked my lips and tongue down her body until I was squatting beneath her. I situated myself between her legs, leaned my head back and worked my tongued up into the folds of her sopping cunt. I could feel her cum flow into my mouth as I sucked on her pussy lips and buried my tongue into her quivering hole. Within seconds, a pool of her juices collected in the back of my throat and I had to swallow. I loved the way she tasted. I could drink her in all day.

She removed my head from between her legs, looked down to my completely glazed face and cried out, "Fuck me now. I need you inside me right now."

I am not a fan of using condoms because of the sensitivity issue, but I knew that Alison would not let my dick near her pussy without one on. I kicked my pants from around my ankles and quickly ran across the room to grab the condoms out of my coat. I was so anxious, I was having a lot of trouble opening the wrapper.

Alison grabbed packet from my hand. "I really want to let you fuck me without one. But not while I am still married." She grabbed a corner of the wrapper in her teeth and smoothly ripped it open. "Here, sit in that chair baby and I will put it on for you."

I sat down in the chair, Alison squatted in front of me and stroked my cock to get it nice and hard again. I didn't even notice she did it, but she placed the condom in her mouth and rolled it down the length of my dick with her lips. That was quite a turn on because no one had ever done that to me before.

She then climbed into the chair and straddled me. Using one hand to hold onto me for balance, she used the other to help position my cock at her opening. As she lowered her hips, the full length of my prick easily glided into her warm, wet twat. Once we established a good rhythm with each other, she began to buck her hips up and down harder and faster. I could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around my piston as her cum flowed constantly down my balls and thighs, onto the chair. I reached up and massaged her tits as she continued to bounce up and down in my lap. She swayed her head back and forth with each pleasurable thrust, causing her damp hair to whip gently across my face. She soon slowed the pace and her entire body glistened with sweat from the vigorous workout she just endured.

I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her tight against me. I leaned forward, keeping my cock buried deep inside her, and lifted us from the chair as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn't want to lay her down on the filthy floor, so I was able to free one arm to pulled a few flat, broken down boxes off a shelf to the area beneath us. I lowered her to the cardboard on her back, with my body positioned between her legs and still inside her, I leaned down to kiss her softly.

"I love you so much baby." I whispered as I stared deep into her hazel eyes.

Out of breath, she replied "Me too. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy hard and deep baby."

I pulled back enough to where the head of my dick was about to fall out of her opening, then I slammed it all the way back in. It took a few more strokes to get my body adjusted to the right position before I started to pound in and out of her. Propped up by my arms, I could continue to stare into Alison's eyes as I rapidly pumped in and out of her tightening pussy. Both our bodies lathered with sweat and fluids caused a loud slapping sound to echo throughout the room each time I slammed back into her. We probably should have been more cautious with how loud we were being, but we were overcome by our savage and animalistic sexuality.

I felt the pressure starting to build in my balls as I continued to pound away. When Alison screamed out loud that she was cumming, my dick went rigid and I pushed deep inside her as I began to spurt my large load into the reservoir tip of the condom.

Completely spent, I collapsed on top of Alison and nestled my head between her two tit pillows. Her heart must have been beating a thousand times a minute as I rested firmly against her chest. Once our bodies settled a bit, I reached down and pinched the condom against my dick so that it wouldn't slide off as I removed my weakened prick from inside her. I removed the condom and tossed it on the floor next to the wrapper, then laid down on my back next to Alison.

Still catching her breath, Alison muttered, "Oh my Thomas. I have never, ever been fucked quite like that before. That was amazing."

"I know. I don't think I've ever fucked anyone like that before either." I replied.

"My body is still shaking. I don't think I have an ounce of fluid or sweat left in my body."

"I know. I wish we could lie here all day. I'm completely exhausted. But we probably should get back to the office soon." I sat up and look around at how our clothes were scattered throughout the entire room. I was completely blown away by what had just happened. We both certainly had a lot of pent up sexual aggression that we were able to relieve.

I got to my feet, helped Alison up from the floor, and we gathered our clothes and got dressed. There were markings of our sex everywhere; sweat and bodily fluids on the floor and boxes, the soaked seat cushion; things that would dry and disappear over the next hour or so. One thing I absolutely could not leave behind was the cum filled condom and its wrapper. I grabbed my coat, gave Alison back her thong and bra, then carefully placed the condom in my pocket.

To make it look like we actually did come to the storage room for a reason, I put few office supplies into a box to take back with us. When we got back down to the lobby, I had to stop at the security desk to sign out. It was now 1:20pm, well past our allotted lunch hour. I didn't care though, my mind was still in nirvana.

As we were walking back towards our office building, I was a little lost for words, so I asked, "What are you and Derek doing tonight to celebrate Valentine's Day?"

Kind of surprised by my question, Alison replied "Probably nothing. I doubt he even realizes that it is Valentine's Day. I'm sure he will work late as usual."

Part of me did not believe those statements. I doubt that any husband would not realize that it is V-Day, let alone get away with it. I just think that Alison liked to paint me a mental picture of how terrible of a husband Derek was. I guess to try to make our actions seem more justifiable.