The Officer and The Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always knew that he loved me on some other level, probably as the woman he couldn't have. But that night, I was his and nothing else mattered. We climaxed together again, without talking. Our hearts pounding out of our chests, bodies hot and moist, and minds reeling, I knew that this was the best I had ever had. We talked for a few minutes after, while he released me from my remained handcuff and I redressed. But the call of the job was too strong, and he told me, with sadness in his eyes, that he had to leave. I made him promise to not let this be the end of this and even encouraged him to bring a female friend with him next time he came to visit, so my husband could have a little fun as well. Thoughts of our next time together, paired off and then in a foursome, were going to have to be enough as I said goodbye to him.

He drove me back to my parked car, keys still inside, and gave me a long, hard kiss that was still filled with longing. I left his car and returned to my own, my inner thighs still shaking from strain and excitement. And as he drove off, my shaking fingers dialed the numbers to my mother's home to tell her I was all right and then to my husband's phone to tell him I was on my way home to him.

I hung up the cell phone and pulled out of the dim parking lot, slowly driving back to my house, feeling my still present dampness. I would close my eyes for a brief moment, thinking back to just those few minutes or hours before, shudder, then resume with the task of driving home, saying hello to my husband, or making dinner. But since I now received a job in the city, I was pretty sure I would have another chance at Carson again. That is, if I sped by his borough while talking on my cell phone.

12