The Officers' Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a dilemma! I knew that Kathy was heading upstairs, and I desperately needed to follow, but I had promised the upstairs card key to Beth. Pulling away from Beth, I made a lame excuse about going to the bathroom. I waited a good two or three minutes, then made my way upstairs after Kathy and the two men. Using my card key to unlock the door, I shoved a credit card into the bottom of the doorjamb to keep the door ajar. Racing back downstairs to Beth who was now standing near her blond friend, I handed her the card key and suggested she use the back stairs for entry.

I headed back to the front stairway and let myself through the propped-open door. The Club’s upstairs was spacious, with over 60 guest rooms spread over two levels. As the club was technically “closed” for the air show, I knew that neither Kathy nor the two pilots had a key to any of the guest rooms; and that the upper floors were deserted. From my own club “experiences” prior to marrying Kathy, however, I knew where 5 or 6 alcoves, each perfect for a hot surreptitious rendezvous, were located. I was hoping to find Kathy and her two new acquaintances in one of those locations.

Heart pounding wildly, I approached the first, then the second alcove: nothing. Nearing the third location, I thought I detected rustling and low murmurings. Coming to a stop, I willed my pulse under control as I peered carefully around the corner. This particular alcove had two leather chairs facing each other with a small table in the center. The chairs were now side-by-side and the table was shoved over to one corner of the L-shaped area.

Both pilots had their backs to a wall, their flight suits pulled down to the their waists, and their hard cocks out in front of them. Kathy was on her knees in front of the two men; her halter-top and bra on the floor beside her and her short skirt pulled well up over her shapely hips and ass.

Bobbing her blonde head back and forth, she expertly sucked the cock of the first pilot, as his buddy urged her on. “Suck that cock, Blondie,” he slurred drunkenly, “Let’s see you suck that cock.”

Obediently, Kathy complied as she stuck her hair back behind her ears to allow for an unobstructed view of her cocksucking. The first pilot threw his head back and groaned as Kathy slowly sucked his hard cock all the way down her tight throat. “Ohhh fuck, Man, look at that! She can suck it all the way down!”

Reaching her hand up to jack the second guy, Kathy threw her face forward repeatedly as she energetically sucked the throbbing boner lodged in her mouth. The back and froth motion caused her big tits to wobble lewdly on her chest, and the second guy reached a hand down to roughly fondle them.

Moaning with pleasure, the first pilot tentatively fucked Kathy’s slutty sucking mouth with his raging hard-on. Slowly at first, and then faster and faster, he stuffed her pretty face with thick cock. Mewling deep in her throat, Kathy eagerly accepted his face fucking while continuing to slide her small hand slowly up and down the length of his friend’s already leaking prick.

Pulling her little blonde head off the first man’s cock, Kathy groaned wantonly, “Yeah, Baby, that’s it, feed me that cock. I can take it all; ram it down my fucking throat! Feed me!” Hurriedly shoving his dick back into her mouth, she whined and whimpered continually as the man complied with her lusty commands.

“Fuck, look at that Ray,” the first pilot repeated to his buddy, “She can really deep throat it; the little slut can take all of my fucking cock into her mouth! You can’t imagine how fucking good this feels!”

Ray was definitely looking and imagining, and, as he watched my sexy little wife drooling and slobbering all over his friend’s hard cock, he grew impatient and demanded, “Hey, Baby, how about giving me some of that hot mouth?” Moving closer he rubbed his raging hard-on against the side of Kathy’s face, leaving sticky smears of precum along her cheeks and jaw.

Although Kathy was reluctant to release the first pilot’s throbbing boner from her sucking mouth, she could not ignore the cock that was rubbing against the side of her face. Turning her head to the right, she began to greedily lick all over Ray’s now throbbing dickshaft. Grinning wicked, she announced, “I’m gonna make it so hard baby; I’m gonna make it so hard it hurts! I’m gonna make it so hard that you are just gonna have to fuck my precious little pussy with it.

Ray moaned as Kathy’s little pink tongue crept along every vein and ridge of his hot fuckstick Small beads of pre-cum seeped out of his cockhead and Kathy slowly lapped them up as if they were honey. For long moments, Kathy lashed every bit of Ray’s cock as he leaned back against the wall groaning in ecstasy. “Fuck, you definitely know how to do that” he muttered, “You sure can lick a cock”

Gray eyes grinning up at him in appreciation, Kathy popped the head of his dick into her mouth and started to suck gently. Slowly twisting her head back and forth, she lovingly stuffed her gorgeous face with hard, hot cockmeat. “Mmmm,” she moaned loudly around a mouthful of throbbing dick, “I love sucking cock. I fucking love it. I love sucking the cream out and swallowing it down my throat all the way to my belly.”

“Yeah, that’s what I wanted to see,” the first guy exclaimed. “I love seeing a pretty face with a cock in it.” Reaching his hand out, he pulled against the top of Kathy’s blonde head, forcing it back and forth on Ray’s boner. “Yeah! That’s it, Baby!” he cheered, “Suck that cock good you little bitch, suck it like a good little whore.”

Thrilled by being called filthy names, Kathy squealed lewdly and sucked Ray’s cock deeper and deeper into her hot drooling mouth. Soon all six inches of Ray’s cock was wedged down her clenching throat, and his balls were pressed tightly against her lower lip.

“Ungh, Jesus Christ,” moaned the lucky pilot as he felt his cockhead ease past Kathy’s tonsils, “The bitch took it all the way down. I’ve never felt that before; she took it all!”

Reaching up one little hand, Kathy lightly kneaded and rubbed Ray’s swollen balls as she relaxed her throat around his invading cock. The extra stimulation provided by her exploring hand caused Ray’s cock to jerk and buck in her throat, and Kathy moaned appreciatively. Watching two half-dressed men face-fuck my lovely wife soon had my cock throbbing painfully in my own flight suit, and I had to undo the zipper to relieve the pressure. Spying as Kathy sucked cock, especially new cock, always put me on the verge of cumming, and seeing her with two men thrilled me all the more.

My breathing quickened as Kathy urged the second man to fuck her face. “Don’t just get a blowjob; fuck my face, fuck it down my throat! Show me how a big macho F-15 pilot fucks a slut’s face!” she teased mercilessly.

Annoyed by her teasing, the pilot grabbed Kathy’s face in his hands and started to jab his cock more forcefully between her cocksucking lips. Grunting and pumping, he caused Kathy to gag a few times before her throat grew accustomed to his thrusting boner. Forced his steel hard fuckstick down my wife’s willing throat with his balls bouncing repeatedly off of Kathy’s chin, Ray avenged the damage to his manhood by reaming her little throat harshly. “That’s how, Cunt;” he sneered as he drilled her face with his glistening wet dick, “That’s how I fuck a slut’s face!”

Overcome with lust, Ray appeared to be on the verge of cumming down Kathy’s grasping throat. Wanting to prolong her fun, Kathy struggled to free her head from his grasp before he could whitewash her tonsils with his sticky, creamy load. “Not yet,” she gasped as she lifted her face off his close-to-squirting hard-on, “You can’t cum yet; you gotta fuck me good first…if you can that is!”

Turning back to the first pilot, Kathy grabbed his belly-hugging cock and pulled it down to her wet face. Licking lightly at his swollen cockhead, Kathy ordered, “Slide down. Slide down and sit on the floor with your back to the wall like that.”

He did as instructed and Kathy scooted forward until she was now down on all fours. Looking up at Ray, Kathy pouted wickedly, “Wanna fuck me, Mr. Big Bad Pilot? Wanna fuck this little girl with your big nasty cock?” As she teased and taunted, Kathy pulled her tight little skirt up around her waist until it looked like nothing more than a thick white belt. Clad in nothing other than her lacy-topped white thigh highs and white high heels, she looked more like a slutty teenaged bride on her wedding night than a commissioned Air Force officer.

“Fuck that’s it!” Ray announced, “I’m gonna do it, Vince. I don’t have to take this fucking teasing! I’m gonna fuck this little cunt so hard she won’t be walking for a week!”

Vince didn’t care. He was too busy stroking the sides of Kathy’s face as she repeatedly buried his cock in her clenching throat. Up and down, up and down, Kathy languidly sucked his cock all the way down to his tightening nutsack. Small bubbles of spit appeared at the sides of Kathy’s cock-hungry mouth and dripped slowly down to Vince’s swollen balls as her mouth made wet, squeaky noises on his slobber-covered cockshaft.

Behind Kathy, Ray slid to his knees and lined his aching cock up with Kathy’s inviting pussylips. Pushing forward carefully, he thrust the mushroom shaped head of his dick into Kathy’s creamy cooze and, for long moments, luxuriated in the warmth and tightness of her clasping cunt.

Quickly becoming acclimated to the heat of Kathy’s tiny, tight twat, Ray started to fuck her smoothly shaved pussy with passion. His grunts coupled with Vince’s moans and Kathy’s whimpers soon had my head spinning! My hot blonde wife was being spit-roasted by cock less than 10 feet from where I stood!

“Fuck her, Ray,” Vince demanded, “Fuck her good; make the little tramp cum all over your cock, Dude!” As he encouraged his friend to fuck my sexy wife, Vince repeatedly shoved his oozing boner down her gullet, occasionally making her gag on his rigid fuckrod. His probing cock made “chock, chock, chock, chock, chock,” sounds as it collided with the back of Kathy’s throat and Vince seemed to delight in stuffing her pretty face with his rock-hard erection.

Kathy moaned helplessly as she was filled from both ends with hard cockmeat. Her big firm tits slapped together repeatedly as the force of Ray’s fucking rocked her petite body. The motion of her tits caught Vince’s attention, and he reached both his hands under her trembling body to grab big handfuls of titflesh, roughly mauling Kathy’s hot jiggling titties as he did so. Pinching and pulling her nipples, he soon had Kathy whining loudly.

“Ohhh Jesus, she whimpered, “Pull ‘em, pinch ‘em; do it hard; make my titties hurt, Baby! Use ‘em anyway you want to! Go on and twist the nipples, Baby; make me feel it!”

Looking over her shoulder at Ray, Kathy urged him on as well, “Yesssss, Fucker, that’s the way, that’s the way to use a pussy! Maybe you do know how to fuck a cunt after all. Give it to me hard! Show me how you fuck a nasty girl!”

Ray had obviously never heard anyone talk as filthy as Kathy, and her hot gutter mouth was too much for him to take. Gasping loudly, he frantically whipped his cock out of her pulsating pussyhole and leaned back on his heels. “Ohhh fuck, ohhh God,” he grunted, “I almost lost it; that nasty ass mouth of yours almost made me lose it. I’ve never heard a girl talk like that!” I’ve never heard a girl call her own pussy a cunt!”

“Guys like when I talk like that,” Kathy replied with a moan, “They like me to say nasty things to them and I like them to call me dirty names! It makes it more fun that way; more dirty, like sex is supposed to be, don’t you think?”

Ray’s cock jerked and twitched as he fought to keep his cum load safely in his balls. Kathy, sensing he needed a break, looked up at Vince. “What about you, are you ready for your turn now? You ready to fuck my little cunt?”

“I sure am, Baby,” Vince replied as he started to rise, “Stand up.”

“Stand up? Why? What’re you going to do to me?” “ Kathy questioned as she rose unsteadily to her feet.

Without preamble, Vince picked up my petite wife, turned her until her back was against the wall, and drilled his cock right up her cunt in one mighty shove! Holding her up under her tight ass, Vince nailed her pussy to the wall with long smooth strokes.


“Awwwww,” whined Kathy as Vince’s invading cock clobbered her bubbling cunthole. “Ohhh yeahhhhh, fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck that twat! Nail it good, Baby!”

Kathy used both arms to cling tightly to Vince as she bounced up and down in his arms, helping him spear his cock deep into her tight cunt. She moaned and whimpered ceaselessly as she wrapped her white thigh-high covered legs around Vince’s pumping ass. “Yes, Fucker, yes.” She gulped “Do me like this, do me like a little rag doll!”

Easily holding up Kathy’s tiny body, Vince pounded his cock relentlessly into her hot willing fuckhole. Watching from the floor, Ray grunted out encouragement. “Drill her man! Fuck that little slut, hard! Bang her pussy! Fuck her till she begs you to stop!”

Slowing down a bit, Vince shifted one of his hands and reached under Kathy’s ass. I had a pretty good idea of what he intended to do, and a few seconds later, my suspicions were confirmed as Kathy let out a loud moaning sob, “Ohhh fuck, yesssss, stick that finger in my butt.”

It looked like Ray had been pole axed as he took in Kathy’s words. Whining with lust, he questioned, “Her butt? Fuck, Man, are you fingering her ass?”

Ignoring his buddy’s whiny inquiry, Vince calmly asked my cock-humping wife, “Do you take it there? It looks kinda small and feels way tight to me, but I think you might like it there too. Am I right?”

“Mmmm, yessssssss.” Kathy challenged with a groan, “I take it in my pussy, down my throat, between my tits, and up my ass. I take it anywhere you think you are man enough to put it!

Vince grunted as he continued to pound Kathy’s overheated cunt with his cock, “I’m gonna do that to you, Bitch. I’m gonna put you down and assfuck you right now! Gonna shove my cock right up your butt.”

It took every ounce of strength I had to keep my cock from exploding upon hearing those words. There is nothing I like more than seeing Kathy’s ass filled with cock and it looked like I was going to get the opportunity to see her sweet, tight butt stuffed with Vince’s throbbing fuckstick.

Slowly, lifting Kathy off his cock, Vince set her on the floor. “How do you want it, Baby, he asked, “On your back or doggy?”

Shaking her head naughtily, Kathy purred, “Neither way! Tonight’s your lucky night! I’m gonna do it the way I wanna, but I bet you’re gonna love it!”

Wondering how much luckier Vince could already get, I watched with rising lust as Kathy made her way back over to Ray.

“Lie down” she told him. As he complied, Kathy lowered her lithe little body down on top of him, and stuck his still hard cock into her bald pussy. Leaning forward, she looked over her shoulder at Vince and hissed, “Okay, you nasty boy, you know what to do, don’t you? If you wanna put it in my ass, you gotta do it like this!”

“Fuck no, this can’t be happening!” Ray yelped, “No way is she gonna do this!”

“Shut up, Dude,” Vince responded, “Just shut up, before she changes her mind. I gotta get a nut off in this bitch.” Moving into position behind Kathy, and being very careful not to touch Ray, Vince knelt between his friend’s now widely spread legs and lunged forward. His cock was still soaked with Kathy’s pussycream, but with Ray’s dick already lodged in Kathy’s drooling cunt, the going was slow nonetheless.

“Nnggghhhhh, Nnggghhhhh,” bleated Kathy loudly as Vince pushed the fat knob of his cock into her tight asshole. “Slow, Baby, slow. Ohhhhhh, go slow at first!”

Vince closed his eyes tightly and bit down on his lip as he slowly forced his cock up Kathy’s resisting asshole. One, two, three, then four inches of his cock followed his wide cockhead as it bulled up Kathy’s asschute. “Oh fuck,” he groaned, “Right up your ass, Slut; I’m cramming my cock right up your tight fucking ass!”

“Ohhhh God, ohhh fucking Jesus,” Kathy yipped as Vince’s cock disappeared up her tiny tush. “It’s going! It’s going! It’s going all the way up my ass! Don’t fucking stop! Keep giving it to meeee!”

Underneath Kathy, Ray groaned, “Ohhh fuck I can feel that! I can feel your cock going into her! Feels so fucking weird and hot at the same time. Makes her pussy feel even tighter! Fuck Vince this is so fucking nasty, Dude!””

“Don’t think about that, Fuckhead,” Vince growled as he fed the last few inches of his throbbing hard-on up Kathy’s backdoor. “Haven’t you ever sandwich fucked a bitch before? Just think about fucking this cunt and cumming in her! Don’t think about what I’m doing!”

As he spoke, Vince continued to wedge his cock as far as he could up Kathy’s tight little rear hole. Getting into rhythm, he worked his cock in and out of my wife’s butt in counterpoint to Ray’s cock pumping her stuffed twat.

Kathy’s petite body quaked and shook as the two men sped up the rhythm of their hot fucking. “Wahhhhhhhhh, unnhhh, ooooooomyfuckinggod, “Kathy sobbed as she felt the two cocks meet in the middle of her little body, “Ohhh, guys, guys; you’re fuckin’ me sooo fucking good! Don’t stop, Jesus, please don’t stop, fuck me all night like this!”

Up until that night, I had seen Kathy DPed three separate times and had joined in two others myself. She always told me she thought it was the naughtiest thing a girl could do and that she’d do it more, if the guys were willing, but not many were. Judging from Ray’s initial response, I realized she was right about some guys being reticent to stick their cock up a girl while another man was fucking her as well. However, as Ray energetically pumped his cock into Kathy’s willing wet pussy, his inhibitions were rapidly melting away.

“Unnhhh, unnhhh, unnhhh,” Ray chanted almost childishly, “Fucking that hot pussy, fucking that hot pussy good! Hump on it, Bitch, hump on that cock. Grabbing Kathy’s head, he pulled her face down to his and rained hot kisses all over her swollen lips as he sliced his ready-to-burst hard-on into her gooey cunthole.

Sliding her hot tongue in and out of his mouth, Kathy questioned Ray teasingly in her little girl’s voice. “Like this, Baby? Like double fucking little Kathy’s cunt and ass? Does the big bad fighter pilot like screwing the naughty little girl? Bet you wanna squirt your nasty stuff in me too, don’t ya?”

Kathy’s filthy teasing, while using her “little girl” voice,” made my hard cock throb and ache fiercely. It must have had the same effect on Ray and Vince, because they both groaned loudly and commenced fucking Kathy’s tiny quivering body even harder. Over and over, they speared her tight ass and clenching cunt, pummeling her tight humping, pumping body as she mewled like a little kitten.

“Fuck, listen to this bitch…she’s so damn nasty,” panted Vince as he stroked into my wife’s asshole with his jerking fuckrod,” “I can’t hold out much longer! This ass is just tight!”

“Me neither,” grunted Roger, “I’m gonna bust a nut in this cunt pretty fucking soon!”

Realizing that the men were near completion drove Kathy to desperate measures. Reaching her hand between her and Ray’s writhing bodies, she forced her way down to her hooded clit and fingered it rapidly. “Not yet, nooo not yet. Don’t fucking cum yet you fucking bastards!” she wailed, “Let me cum first! Please, make me cum first!”

Thrashing about wildly, Kathy hunched her ass and pussy frantically onto the two hard cocks penetrating deeply into her twisting body. Eyes tightly closed, with an obscene grimace on he face, she worked urgently to bring herself off before the two pilots pumped her full of hot ball batter.